Taylor's Discovery

Story Info
Taylor finds her professors fucking. Fun ensues.
1.8k words
4.18
18.1k
11

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day 1

Mrs. Watson excitedly left her room and locked the door behind her. She smiled to herself as she strode over to Ms. Sanchez's room. The lingerie she had worn all day made her feel so naughty, yet so invigorated. She couldn't wait to touch and taste her peer once again. Her Latina figure and those big, juicy lips... she groaned with anticipation. Watson slipped into Sanchez's room and shut the door. She excitedly removed her clothing one piece at a time, leaving just her sexy black lingerie. She rubbed her tight stomach, running her hands down to her big pale ass. She smiled to herself once again. 'I'd fuck me,' she thinks, chuckling. After a few minutes of waiting, she heard the familiar thumps of Sanchez's heels coming down the hallway. When Sanchez arrived, she bit her lip upon seeing her sexy lover.

"Hey there," she said, putting her bag down and walking up to Watson

"Hey yourself," she replied, grabbing Sanchez's hand and pulling her in close.

Watson gently kissed Sanchez' lips. Just as delicious as she remembered...She paused for a moment and rubbed her lover's lips with her thumb.

"So soft..."

Sanchez bit Watson's lip gently and yanked her in, passionately kissing her. The violent kiss aroused the two, making it sloppier and sloppier by the second. Sanchez bent Watson over her desk and French kissed her down. Soon, the pair was dry humping and slobbering all over each other, a symphony of moans echoing through the empty classroom. Well, maybe not as empty as they thought....

Taylor had been walking to her next lecture when she saw Watson leave and lock her door. 'Weird,' she thought, 'I thought she has a class soon,' she thought, staring at her professor strut confidently. She trailed her, and peeked into Sanchez's room. She gasped when she saw her teacher's half naked body. Such a nice figure: wide hips and a thick, white ass. Lightheaded, Taylor slid behind the room to catch her breath. Putting the pieces together, she lied in wait. When Sanchez arrived, she pressed her phone against the glass and hit record.

After watching the two make out viciously for a few minutes, Taylor was horny beyond belief. Unable to resist any longer, she gave in. Her professors unknowingly provided their student with the greatest porn of all time, making her masturbate wildly inside her tight yoga pants.

The pair broke the kiss and smiled. Watson tore Sanchez's button down in two and groped her big breasts. Sanchez moaned quietly as her colleague yanked her blue lace bra down. Watson winked at her and stuck her tongue out, lightly pressing it against her tits. She slowly ran her tongue across each of the Latina's breasts. Sanchez moaned and bit her lip every time it brushed her sensitive, hardening nipples. Soon, Watson was sucking on each tit passionately. She bounced between each one with fervor, making Sanchez quake and yelp. Suck, pop, onto the next one. Her hands reached to grasp her lover's ignored breast with each motion.

Taylor's eyes roll up. Her mouth was wide open, her tongue hanging past her lips. She was about to cum. Watching her professors act like such good sluts was simply too much. She squealed and began to squirm. Her hand continued to quickly rub her pussy as she soaked her pants. She fell to her knees and breathed in deeply, smiling as she looked down at the state of her clothes. It didn't matter. Her orgasm was so Earth-shatteringly good she'd gladly give up more than clothes for another. She had kept the camera running, so she took a peek inside.

Sanchez was laying on her back on a desk, with Watson's head between her thighs. Watson's tongue danced across her pussy lips, making her legs jiggle lightly with anticipation. Soon, her tongue was buried inside of her, caressing her clit. Sanchez began to moan loudly, begging Watson for more. Watson smiled and slipped two fingers in. Sanchez shook and screamed with pleasure as Watson slobbered over her slowly thrusting fingers. As Sanchez got closer and closer to climax, Watson moved faster and faster. Sanchez yelped as her kegs started to convulse wildly. She squirted hard, spraying the ecstatic Watson. Watson leaped up and kissed the out of breath Sanchez hard. Sanchez kissed her back and held her chin. She stood up and embraced Watson.

"Thanks, I needed that."

"Anytime dear. Same time tomorrow?"

"You bet baby."

Taylor stopped the recording and snuck back to her spot behind the room. Same time tomorrow? Maybe Taylor could have even more fun then...

Taylor couldn't sleep that night. She kept watching and rewatching the video, gently rubbing her already sore pussy. She was face down, moaning in her pillow as her giant tan cheeks shook lightly. Just as she was about to cum for the fifth time that day, she heard her roommate come home. She put her phone away and laid back down. Once she heard snores, she got right back into it, biting her pillow to stay quiet. When she finally came, she immediately slumped back over with a dumb grin on her face. As she laid there, her plan formulated fully. It was just time to wait.

Day 2

Taylor skipped her morning lectures that day to follow Sanchez and Watson. She took voyeuristic photos of Sanchez as she took naughty ones herself, presumably for Watson. Taylor smiled as she watched her teacher whore herself out. 'Damn what a pair,' she thought, slowly rubbing her thighs. But there wasn't time to get off now. Moving on to Watson, she managed to catch a video of Watson touching herself in her classroom, which she was also filming. Taylor had to fight the urge to bust in and eat her pussy herself. She almost came when Watson licked her fingers on her own video. Reminded of her mission, Taylor tore herself away from these sights.

Now fully aroused and strapped with pornography (and by the same coin evidence), she took up her position behind the room and waited.

It didn't take long for Watson to show up. This time, Sanchez was waiting for her. Just as they closed the gap, their succulent lips inches from each other... they heard the door open. The shocked teachers turned to see Taylor, dressed in the sluttiest clothing she had. A simple white tanktop showed off her perky tan breasts; especially since she wasn't wearing a bra. The jean shorts riding as high as possible punctuated her already fat, scrumptious ass. She bit her lip and silently pulled out her phone. The pair went pale as she showed them evidence of their exploits.

"Now, I could just ruin your careers with this stuff," Taylor says with a giggle, "But where's the fun in that?"

"What do you want from us?" Sanchez whispered angrily.

"I want you to fuck me," Taylor says confidently, a smirk on her lips and a twinkle in her eye.

Sanchez looks enraged, but Watson places a hand on her shoulder. They argue quietly; Sanchez's sharp whispers and dirty looks contrast Watson's resigned sighs and tone. They turn together.

"Tell us what to do," Watson says, blushing. Sanchez doesn't even look at her.

A huge smile breaks across Taylor's face. "Good girl," she says tauntingly. She takes a seat and tosses her sandals off. "My feet are so sore from following you two lovebirds all day. Care to give them a massage?"

Watson falls to her knees immediately and crawls up to Taylor. Sanchez begrudgingly follows, grumbling as she approaches. They both take her feet, carefully massaging her feet. "Oh, I'm so silly! I meant with your tongues."

"Not a chance, bitch," Sanchez retorts. Taylor smirks and shows an email with the videos directed to their dean. Sanchez goes deep red and looks down in anger and shame. "Apologize. Now," Taylor shouts angrily. "I-I'm sorry Taylor," Sanchez chokes out. "Good fucking girl. Now, where were we?"

Watson and Sanchez both begin to worship their student's feet. Watson gently works her tongue across it. First, it delicately brushes her sole, before quickly working it's way between her little toes. Sanchez, on the other hand, is more hammer than scalpel. She just slobbers on Taylor's toes. Her slurping leaves fountains of spittle dripping down the sole of Taylor's foot. Taylor giggles and moans as the different stimuli pleasure her.

She pulls her feet away and giggles. "Good girls. Now, open your mouths." Watson opens wide. Sanchez follows suit after some hesitation. Taylor admires their tongues for a moment before diving in. She starts with Sanchez. The kiss is violent and sloppy, a show of dominance over the rebel. She holds her mouth open and spits. "Swallow," Taylor growls at her. Sanchez moans and follows her order. "Very good," She says before turning to Watson, "Now it's your turn." The kiss is gentle yet firm, a reward for good behavior. She leans away and stands up.

"Now, for my final ask..." Taylor pulls her shorts down to reveal her fat, juicy ass. Her tiny pink thong makes her tan cheeks jut out more than usual. "I want you two lovebirds to eat my ass... together." They both gulp, but they're sufficiently broken in. They stick their tongues out. Taylor laughs, "Not yet girls! You have to pull my thong down before you can devour my sexy ass! And not with your fingers. Use your fucking teeth"

The pair bite her thin thong and slowly pull it down as Taylor moans quietly with excitement. 'I can't believe this is working!' She thinks. But soon, her thoughts won't be very clear. The pair look at each other before spreading their student's cheeks. They dive in, their tongues pressed together and against her puckered asshole simultaneously. Taylor lets out a deep, involuntary noise: something between a gasp and a moan. Their tongues swirl and intertwine between her thick cheeks, gently pleasuring her asshole. Their slobber drips down to her pussy, making her quake even more. In fact, she's started to convulsed, her legs shaking wildly as her professor's share her ass. The double stimulus feels like ecstasy.... She can't take it anymore. She cums hard, and for a while. She sits on the table, shaking and moaning as the pleasure rolls over her over and over again. She collapses on the table with a dumb grin on her face.

"Thanks girls. It's been a pleasure. Now, I'm keeping these videos, because they're hot as fuck. But you have my word that I won't share them. And if you need more than that," Taylor pulls out an envelope. "Here's some blackmail on me. We're doing mutually assured destruction here. Sounds good? Good. See you soon"

Taylor leaves in high spirits, leaving the pair sitting in silence.

"That was something," Sanchez says angrily

"It was kind of hot... come here baby, I need to get off now," Watson says, kissing Sanchez before she can respond.

THE END?