Taylor's Discovery Ch. 02

Story Info
Taylor continues the fun, some keep it going with her.
1.2k words
4.26
3.7k
6
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day 7

Taylor walks to Watson's classroom. It's dark out now, well past the point where she should even be there. But that's even better for her. She knocks on the door. She hears shuffling before the door opens. Watson gives her a half hearted smile as she steps in. Just as the door shuts, Taylor slams her against the wall. Watson yelps and looks at her student. Taylor viciously kisses her professor, moaning loudly. She's sloppy, her tongue sliding in and out, washing over Watson's lips; she's too excited already. She breaks the kiss with a pop and grabs Watson's face.

Squeezing her cheeks, she growls, "On your knees." Watson falls to her knees, their shared slobber dripping out her mouth. "Start licking," Taylor says with an amused giggle.

Watson doesn't hesitate. She starts slow, gently running her tongue across the crotch of Taylor's tight yoga pants. Taylor moaned quietly, holding Watson's head with both hands. Watson accelerates over time, building up to lapping up Taylor's wet pussy through her clothes. Taylor's already so close. She pulls away, leaving a line of saliva connecting Watson's lips and her dripping pussy. She yanks her pants and panties off and beckons to her. Watson crawls over and dives for her wet pussy. She slams her tongue against it and groans, feeling Taylor's legs start to shame. She shakes her head around with her tongue still pressed against Taylor's clit. She shouts with glee as she cums hard, filling Watson's willing mouth. She stands there quivering for a bit before wiping the drool from her mouth.

"Thanks honey. See ya tomorrow!" The second the door shuts, Watson jumps up and digs through her desk. She fishes out a dildo and pops it into her mouth. After getting it sufficiently slobbered, she lays back down and penetrates herself, pulling it back and forth slowly. Being used and violated makes her feel so strangely aroused...

Taylor strides up to Sanchez's room. She knocks, but hears nothing on the other end. She knocks again, and this time does answers, her disdain splayed across her face.

"Oh, cheer up babe. I know you love me," Taylor teases, pressing herself against Sanchez. She grumbles something back, but is quickly silenced by Taylor's deep kiss. Taylor is more deliberate with this kiss, keeping her tongue tightly intertwined with her partner's. She moves her head back and forth slowly, making their lips toucg for a few sweet moments before separating again. Once she's satisfied, she pushes Sanchez into a chair.

Handing her a vibrating egg, she whispers to her, "Put it in. Now." Sanchez tries to protest, but Taylor presses a finger on her lips. She rubs her bottom lip with her thumb gently. "Do it now, or else," she says carefully. She smiles at Sanchez as she begrudgingly follows her orders.

Taylor pulls out the remote and starts it gentle. Sanchez looks at her angrily as she approaches. Taylor reaches out and runs her hands across her professor's noticeable bust. Even through her collared shirt it's apparent. She pops the buttons and fully gropes her breasts, rubbing and squeezing hard. She releases one for a moment and raises the vibration. Sanchez lets out an involuntary moan before catching herself.

Taylor chuckles. "What was that?"

"Nothing, it was nothing," Sanchez mutters, not wanting to give her the satisfaction.

"Oh, gotcha. I'll just increase it then," Taylor says slyly. Before Sanchez can protest, she feels the vibrations run through her body from her pussy. Her stimulated clit is just the beginning; her legs quake, her toes curl. She starts moaning unapologetically, throwing her head back and letting out louder and more passionate noises. "Ohhnnnn fuckkkkk," she screams. Taylor quickly tears her bra off and slams her lips against her fully erect nipples. The combined stimulus finishes her. She squirts hard, a huge puddle dripping down the chair and covering Taylor's stomach.

Taylor falls back and laughs. "There you go baby. I've gotta run, but I'll definitely be seeing you tomorrow." With that, she leaves the out of breath Sanchez in her wet seat. Servin wipes up her cum and takes a seat with a sigh. She hates the control Taylor has over her, but she can't deny the results...She calls Watson, but doesn't get an answer. She puts the phone down and sighs again.

Day 14

Taylor walks into the restroom late at night. Just as she leaves her stall, she sees Sanchez standing in the doorway. Confused, Taylor opens her mouth but is shocked to have it closed by Sanchez's tongue. She moans with surprise as she feels her professor's hands on her body and tongue in her throat. Sanchez breaks the wet kiss and squeezes Taylor's fat ass.

Gasping for breath, she asks, "W-what the hell?"

"I fucking love the way you violate me Taylor. I can't hide it anymore. Fuck me, Taylor. Please"

Taylor bites her lip and kisses Sanchez back. The kiss has a fervor neither have experienced before, so much passion in their tight-lipped sloppy endeavor. Sanchez slaps Taylor's fat cheeks, making her yelp and them jiggle. Taylor bites Sanchez's lip and ends the kiss. Barely thinking straight, she falls to her knees. "Let me eat your fucking pussy baby," she moans.

Sanchez goes lightheaded as she yanks her jeans off. She moans as Taylor immediately devours her moist pussy. Such an eager lover, burying her tongue in it, caressing her clit as her wayward hands grab onto her quivering thighs. Sanchez grabs onto the stall walls and screams with pleasure, trying and failing to quiet down by biting her lip. She cums harder than ever before, all while Taylor happily laps it up.

Taylor falls back, drool and cum on her lips. She looks at Sanchez's thighs, which have the same sexy concoction dripping down. She doesn't look for long, as Sanchez dives for her, slurping up her lips in another ballistic kiss. They break and resume the kiss with loud pops as Sanchez slowly pulls Taylor's yoga pants off. She places her hand against her partner's pussy through her panties and applies pressure.

Taylor's lip quivers as she mutters quiet curses and expressions of pleasure. Just sweet nothings for Sanchez to enjoy as she slips her hand behind the panties, gently rubbing her pussy. Taylor closes her eyes and bites her lip. As Sanchez's fingers enter her, she throws her head back and releases a moan. Drooling, she begs, "Keep going, my god, keep going." Sanchez obliges, pulling her lover's panties off. She stares at her wet pussy open-mouthed, her palm still pressed against it, her fingers inside it. Taylor groans and leaps forward, embracing Sanchez as she cums.

She shakes and drools as her cum dribbles out, smiling and rolling her eyes up. Taylor pulls her head off of Sanchez's shoulder and holds eye contact with her. They gently press their lips together before pulling away. "Holy shit," Taylor finally says. "That was perfect," Sanchez replies, "I'm glad you caught me and Watson."

"Me too," she says with a laugh, "me fucking too." She stands up and offers Sanchez her hand. She takes it and stands up. They hug and leave, not noticing Watson staring at them across the hallway. She angrily wipes tears from her eyes as she turns the video off. 'If Taylor thinks she can steal my woman without any repercussions she's got another thing coming,' Watson thinks bitterly, a plan forming in her head as she heads home.

THE END?