Taylor's Sex Advice to Paris Hilton

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't stop now. Keep fucking me."

Again, Paris was mounted and she urgently pushed back into Brett, her cunt aching for that throb of his gigantic log again.

"You lucky girl. I love it doggy style too."

Taylor peered into the big brown eyes of Paris and felt mixed emotions. One part of her was jealous, while at the same time she felt exhilarated at the erotic sight of Paris Hilton getting ravished with a big, black cock. Thanks to the copious amounts of lube Paris was enjoying herself thoroughly as her usual tight pussy had by now been stretched out like never before.

"I never knew how incredible it would be. I...can't...stop...coming!"

The stunned Paris went rigid as she came yet again, and Brett popped out of her once more. Brett announced to the eager fillies that he was about to cum, and they both leapt up and faced his pulsating cock as close as was permissible. He pumped his shining erection and ejaculated in a gush of creamy semen that splashed the pretty face of Taylor Swift full on. The second large blast made her blink hard as he coated her scarlet lips and chin before running in a stripe down her neck to her perky tits. He turned a tad and Paris was splattered on the nose and cheek and she grinned inanely as the two women shared in the torrent that surged through the black stallion's majestic dick.

"Ho! You too are wicked!"

Brett sighed as he still dribbled from his impossible length and watched in awe as the girls kissed each other passionately, sharing the taste of sperm in an almost obscene trade. Their tacky lips slid against each other and their darting tongues shared the salty seed as if it were ice cream.

END

12