TCCS Pt. 01 Ch. 08: Hot Grandma Rediscovers BBC

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nope," grunted Long, beginning to move his hips again. Soon he was fucking her harder than the last time. He brought his lips back to hers. This time it was her tongue that found his first as they continued to kiss. Candy started shaking beneath him as another orgasm grew. This time, Long increased his speed while she came, not stopping for a moment to let her recover. Candy started crying, but it was tears of joy. She'd never felt anything so good or cum so much as with this man. "Who owns this pussy?" grunted Long, fucking her hard.

"You do," gasped Candy without hesitation. Unbelievably another orgasm was building. "This is your pussy now, Willie. Fuck your white pussy."

"Yeah, I'm fucking it good, bitch," he said, wincing. He was trying not to talk down to her, but it was in his nature and she didn't seem to mind. "You love that black cock, slut?"

"I love your black cock. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck your white slut. CUMMING!" And Candy was still cumming as Long grabbed her and rolled over. Candy found herself astride him. She laid down on his chest while she recovered from her latest large orgasm. "Thank you, you're amazing," she purred, leaning up to kiss him.

Candy sat up and began slowly riding his huge cock. Black hands found her milky white breasts and began playing with them as she started bouncing. "Ride that black cock, slut," said Willie, spanking one ass cheek before sucking one engorged nipple between his lips.

"Now it's my turn to fuck you," moaned Candy. This was so hot. She'd never talked dirty during sex with Marvin, but then Marvin's cock hadn't brought out the slut in her. "I mean it Willie," she said, looking down at him. "This is your pussy now. Your slut wants that black cock. I need that black cock. Anything you- OH SHIT! Gonna cum again." Long's cock suddenly felt bigger as she continued to bounce in his lap. The head was starting to have a hard time passing through her cervix. The flared head caught on her cervix trapping it inside just as she was cumming again and then she felt the flood in her womb. Candy came so hard; her toes curled and almost gave her a muscle spasm. Her eyes rolled up in her head as she sat down hard in his lap, feeling his cock bucking, and jerking in her pussy as it pumped his voluminous seed into her womb. Candy's pussy was spasming all over his cock, her muscles pulling at it, milking the shaft trying to get every drip of his seed into her and finally, Candy couldn't take anymore. She collapsed forwards onto Long's chest.

Candy awoke to someone gently shaking her. "Go get cleaned up, I want to fuck again," whispered Long in her ear. "I wanna fuck all night."

"Ok," she replied, groggily. Candy slid forwards along his stomach and to his chest before his long cock finally fell out of her pussy. She quit straddling him and rolled off the bed. She stared in awe at Long's cock, still eighteen inches long and plump, but now limp. She wanted to lean forward and kiss it, but the trickle of sperm leaking out between her legs was turning to a steady flow. She cupped her hands under her pussy and waddled over to the bathroom.

Candy tried to use tissues, but there was so much sperm in her and on her that she ended up taking a quick shower. After many minutes of scrubbing her body and between her legs with soap, she finally felt clean. Candy dried herself off, brushed her teeth, and nude she walked out to rejoin her lover. Willie Long was fast asleep. She looked at the thinly built old man sleeping peacefully on what had once been her husband's side of the bed. "You do own this pussy," she told the sleeping man. "I want to fuck you every night." She looked at the nude black man, a man closing on seventy years old and hoped that he would be able to keep this up for at least a few more years. His cock suddenly plumped up and hardened a bit in his sleep bringing a smile to her lips. Suddenly, she no longer had any doubts about what this man was capable of.

Candy crawled in bed beside him and pulled the covers over their nude bodies. She snuggled up to her new black lover and reached down to grab his dick. It stiffened in her hand and she gently stroked it, but her eyes were closing. The long hot day, booze, and fantastic exhausting sex was getting to her. It didn't look like they would be fucking all night long after all.

But there was always tomorrow.