TCCS Pt. 03 Ch. 23: Amber Sees Her First Black Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Happy birthday, babe," he said. "Wanna go join the party?"

"Or we can lay here naked and do it again?"

Lars grinned from ear to ear just as the loud horn went off right outside the tent.

AH-OOO-GA!

They both jumped as the tent flap ripped open. Lar's held his hand over his scrotum as Kitty and Patty stuck their heads in. "There's the birthday girl," cried Kitty. "Get dressed. You're coming with us."

"What for?"

"We got a present for you," said Patty.

"Something all girls should get on their eighteenth birthday," added Kitty. Lars sat up reaching for his pants. "You can wait here," she told him.

"Alright, alright. I'm coming."

"Oh, you will be," said Kitty. "You will be. Now hurry up." She closed the flap.

"Damn, did you see her top?" Lars whispered.

Amber nodded, grabbing her underwear. It was her sexiest, as sheer as Kitty's top. She'd worn it special for this night. Lars had stared intently as her nipples through the thin white bra and even more intently at her dark black pubic mound through the panty. She hadn't let him anywhere near that until tonight. He was staring now just as intently as she lifted her hips and pulled the panty up. She grinned proudly when she noticed that his penis had extended to two inches while watching her. Amber pulled on her cheerleading uniform. "Be right back," she said, kissing him before leaving the tent.

"Took ya long enough," said Kitty, grabbing her arm, and leading her off towards the picnic area.

"Where are we going?" asked Amber. She pulled her lipstick out of a little pocket on her uniform and reapplied it to her lips, smacking them together.

"To get your present," said Patty. "Kitty and I both have one and we hope you'll like yours just as much."

Amber shrugged and returned her lipstick just as Patty took her other arm. Amber had used to dream of the day she'd be invited into Kitty's inner circle. There were 14 girls on the squad, but Kitty kept her clique down to her five friends. Even introverted Susan got invited to Kitty's pool all the time like they had last night. Amber had her own little clique, three other seniors and one of their little sisters, a junior were her closest friends. The junior, Lucy was being groomed to take Kitty's place next year. The others in the squad were two sophomores and two more juniors.

Amber's clique was secondary to Kitty's, much like basketball cheerleaders were secondary to football cheerleaders. She'd dreamt of moving up to Kitty's but started having second thoughts when Kitty and Todd broke up and as rumor had it, she'd cheated on Todd with Samson. Some of the others had gotten down right flirty with the nigg... negroes on the team tonight also. Amber tried to be more open minded about racism, but she'd heard her father use the "N" word so often, it had imprinted itself on her. He hated the local blacks with a passion.

"Where are we going?" she asked again. "I want to get back to Lars."

"Patience," said Patty.

"Lars can wait," added Kitty. They guided her further from the tents and partiers to a lone picnic table in the darkness with a shadowy figure seated on the bench.

"Who is that?" she asked, shivering a little. The shadowy figure reminded her of the crazy sex dream she'd had last month. She'd dreamt she was at this lake only it was summer, and she was in her tiny bikini. It had suddenly grown dark and a large shadowy man had grabbed her from behind, ripping her bikini off. He'd grabbed her breasts and slid his huge penis into her. Amber felt her nipples throb as she remembered the dream. She'd been so horny the next morning that it had helped convince her to give up her virginity. "Who is that...Stubby?"

"Happy birthday Amber," said Stubby. "The cheerleaders wanted to give you a present."

Amber's eyes were on the box in his lap. His hands were holding it a little obscenely as it was a long-elongated box with a little bow on top. It looked like a liquor box, but she wasn't much of a drinker. So why had they gotten her wine? Amber was curious now. She stepped closer. "Let me have it?" she asked, "Please."

Stubby looked down at the box. He pulled the bowed top off and looked inside. Amber leaned over to look down, but he quickly replaced the lid. "Come and get it, gurl. Best present you're ever going to get."

"Yeah, go get it, Amber." Kitty added. Both she and Patty had stepped back. They moved into the shadows leaving her alone with the black man.

Amber glanced at Stubby. His dark eyes stared back at her. He was a tough looking negro and had black features such as a flat nose and big lips. His head was smooth, and he sported a goatee. His real name was Franklin Stubbs, but only teachers called him that. Stubby was also the second shortest black man in school except for Dewey who was a few inches shorter. He was a tight ball of huge muscles though and performed well on the field. "Very well then," she said, feeling like she was being set up.

Stubby kept the box in his lap, holding it with both hands, but he did bend it a little so that it leaned in her direction. The moonlight was bright enough that Amber could indeed see that it was a gift box for liquor. The kind you give someone for Christmas. There were stripes on it and snowflakes. Highlighted in the center were the words Best Gift Ever. Stubby must have provided it. His dad owned Stubb's Wine and Spirits. A package store catering mostly to Westside niggers. Her old-fashioned dad believed that "niggers" had no self-control when it came to booze, drugs, or sex. The Stubbs family were one of the better off black families because of the business and Stubby made a pretty penny providing alcohol to his classmates. "Come on," he said impatiently.

"I don't really drink."

"Just open it and tell me if it isn't the Best Gift Ever."

"Okay," she replied. Amber couldn't help thinking that this was the most she and Stubby had ever spoken in the 12 years they'd gone to school together. She reached out and lifted the lid, but it was too dark to see inside. He continued to hold the box steady as she reached in. Her fingers encountered a smooth knob, kind of like a golf ball only more the size of a large peach. "What is this?" she asked, "A stopper of some kind?"

He chuckled. "Nope."

Amber pulled on it. Stubby grunted as she did, but the stopper didn't pull free. So, it wasn't the cork on a liquor bottle. The thing flared out a few inches under the tip. She tugged again, yanking her hand back in surprise when some kind of fluid squirted in her palm. She turned her palm over, the fluid glistening in the moonlight. She couldn't identify it, but it was sticky. A squirt gun? A lotion bottle? The knob was certainly as hard as plastic and solid. She reached back in. Her hand squeezed into the box moving further down. The knob was attached to a shaft as thick as a soda can's. She ran her hand up and down it, tugging on the shaft, and got another squirt in the palm. For some reason her nipples were aching again, pulsating along with her beating heart. "What is this thing?" A club or nightstick? But why did it squirt?

"What's it feel like?"

"Honestly," she said. She pictured Lar's erect penis in her mind. "It feels a little like a penis only bigger."

Stubby snorted. "That sure aint no penis."

"Of course, it isn't," Amber laughed pushing her hand deeper into the box. The thing in her hand was hot to the touch too and it felt alive. Her flat nipples were hurting more. They hurt enough she wanted to get this over with and rub lotion on them or get back to the tent with Lars and take her top off so that nothing was rubbing against them. "Come on Stubby, let me have it."

"You sho you wants dis?"

"Yeah, I wants.. want it."

"You sho you wants to know what feels like a penis, but is big like dis?"

"Yes, give it too me already."

Stubby let go of the box. He'd been holding it together. The cardboard fell away and Amber looked down at the black monster in her hand. "Oh my god," she cried. The pain in her nipples grew as they swelled out a little.

"That's a black cock you is holding, not some little white penis."

12