TDofF A Sister's Heart Ch. 01-03

Story Info
Owen goes home with a new wife!
7.3k words
4.48
21.1k
17
0

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/24/2022
Created 08/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pinkender
Pinkender
1,171 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

The Daughter of Frigg

Book 2 - A Sister's Heart

From the Diary of: Megan Easter Gossler

As told by: Owen Nomrist

List of Main Characters -

In order of appearance in book 1, and age, race, and status.

Megan Easter Gossler - 18 - Succubus. Marriage Contract.

Josephine Hathor Campbell - 18 - Succubus. Marriage Contract.

Owen Nomrist - 23 - Unknown. Marriage Contract with Megan, Josephine, and their slave girls.

Beatrix Granthum - 46 - Frost Giantess. Concubine.

Tiffany Hemming - 46 - Moon Elf. Concubine.

Bianca Vara - 26 - Frost Giantess. Concubine.

Jenny Finch - 24 - Frost Giantess. Concubine.

Leesa Hemming - 25 - Unknown. Concubine.

Maria Hemming - 21 - Wood Elf. Concubine.

Anna Hernandez - 21 - Wood Elf. Concubine.

Leslie Hemming - 22 - Moon Elf. Concubine.

Drive Home -

July 19, 1999

Owen smiled and shook his head as he drove east to Montana with testicles the size of baseballs and a glowing cock still 10 inches long and 1 and a half inches in diameter. The damn thing just would not go down!

"Ohhhhhhh Goddess, little Bro," Leesa purred as she sucked and sucked and sucked on his cock, "You are so full of cum! I'm going to have so many incest babies with you!"

"Really! Why don't you come over here and plant that hot oven of yours on my bread stick and let's see what we can cook up then," Owen growled hornily!

Leesa chirped a laugh at the corny food analogy and shook her head as she unbuckled her seat belt.

Leesa had dodged going home with Tiffany and Leslie by convincing them she was going to find her husband and would ride home with him. She just didn't tell them that Owen, was the husband she meant. Convincing Owen to take her home with him had not been hard at all. She had just reminded him that she had promised to never let go of him ever... and of course he had promised the same.

Owen was happy to take her home with him! Of course it would be difficult explaining everything; that she was his sister by his father, that she was his wife by vow, and that she was hopefully... very blissfully pregnant! They would manage it though... together! Nothing could stop them, or separate them from each other anymore!

She would eventually go home... to Connor... and divorce his ass properly, but for now, she was in no rush!

Owen was driving so Leesa very carefully moved over to sit in his lap as he moved the driver seat back to give her room to slide onto his lap. Her foot slipped as she was straddling the manual shifter and suddenly she fell down and felt the large leather knob hit her pussy lips as her full weight came down! Her breath was driven out of her as it slid between her wet labia and disappeared inside her!

"Ohhhhhhh fuck me," Leesa mewled, "Your car wants some of the action too!"

Owen laughed and quipped, "Man I would love to see you shift gears like that!"

"Ohhhhhhh I could," Leesa promised as she struggled to lift herself off of the shifter.

Part of her wanted to stay on it so badly! There was a slight vibration in the shifter from the motor and it was like the ultimate vibrator! Owen leaned his seat back and let her take the wheel and gas pedal as she began rocking her hips on his cock!

Oh Goddess!

He was so much bigger and fulfilling than the gear-shifter!

She came up on a car and when the driver looked over his eyes went wide as he saw her, completely naked, her much larger, much firmer, extremely perky breasts standing out from her chest proudly and bouncing with every shutter of the car as they sped down the freeway! The man paced her for several miles watching her grind her pussy on Owen's dick until his wife looked over at what he was looking at and started yelling at him as soon as she saw! The car slowed down and Leesa left them behind as she enjoyed the feeling of Owen's throbbing cock snuggled up deep in her vagina, pressing very firmly against her cervix and ejaculating sperm into her by the cupful.

The highly erotic exhibitionism and the sex warmed her womb to a large and growing fireball! Despite the deliciously blissful heat, it couldn't distract her from thoughts of the last couple of days.

Last night had changed her forever!

She had found out her husband's been cheating on her. So she found a Lover... that well and truly treated her like a lover. She then found out that her lover is her Brother... her real flesh and blood brother! Then she made love to her brother over and over and over again, after which she found out that Lady Ashtoreth and Lady Ishtar were in fact Goddesses... and before she knew it she was swearing her love, life, and liberty to Owen as her husband and to Ashtoreth and Ishtar!

As a blessing from Ashtoreth, her breasts had grown overnight... miraculously... from 32l's to 32M's. Also as a reminder that the night was not some crazy alcohol or sex induced dream, 2 onyx awls protruded from the top and bottoms of her pink nipples. Each square 'Awl of Blessing' was an inch and a half long, just long enough to impale her thick nipples, and then from the bottom of the awls was a quarter inch thick onyx chain that dangled 2 inches to cubed rubies about the size of a dice then from the bottom of the rubies was another 2 inches of onyx chain ending in clear cat's-eye sapphires. The 2 rubies constantly glowed as Life Force flowed from Lady Ashtoreth's blessing. If those weren't reminders enough of her new relationships with Ladies Ashtoreth and Ishtar and her new marriage to Owen, then there were the 2 onyx rope 'Chains of Obligation' that fell out of her vagina to dangle approximately 6 inches between her thighs.

Sitting in Owen's lap as she was with his dick completely shoved up to her uterus, her chains dangles down between Owen's thighs and genitals. 1 onyx rope chain ended in a 1 inch cubed ruby while the other chain ended in an equivalent sized cat's-eye sapphire.

Another change to her body was that her skin was not just a tanned sun kissed golden anymore. No! Her skin was actually golden! Not like she had been dipped in gold paint but damn close to it! Her hair was platinum blonde now as well... including new corn silk soft platinum blonde pubic hair that only covered her pubic mound and left her pussy lips still completely, and now naturally, hairless. It would be astonishing except that she had long ago had all of her pubic hair removed!

Oh, and lastly, she looked like she was 15 again! It wouldn't bother her so much except that she wanted to look like Owen's older sister! Not his younger sister!

Leesa silently tisked at the thought and shook her head as she felt Owen start cumming in her belly again.

When they reached a rest stop just before Coeur d'Alene, she pulled in and she laid back against Owen chest. She let him make love to her for the next 20 minutes as he caressed her waist and breasts from behind.

Carefully they twisted around until she was below him, her face pressing into the back of the seat while her ass was being soundly beaten as Owen slammed his dick high up into her vagina! The car rocked and shook and everyone in the area did their best to ignore them as Leesa wailed in orgasmic delight!

When Owen finally pulled out of her, he wrapped his cock up in a hand towel he had stolen from the hotel and zipped his pants up before he opened the driver's door and got out. Leesa flipped around in the seat so she was sitting, reached back for her bag, and pulled out a short white sundress. Pulling it on, she pulled out sandals next and slipped them on before she stepped out of the car.

Owen could only tell once Leesa stood up that her sundress was only long enough to just cover her ass cheeks. It was the shortest mini-dress he had ever seen! It was sheer as well, though not completely transparent. He could however, clearly see her new nipple awls. The dress was also much too small for her in the bust since her sudden growth from I's to M's, she was nearly busting out of the V-neck bodice. Still, Leesa was radiantly beautiful and even seemed to be glowing! Taking her hand. he closed the car door, and they walked to the restrooms so as to answer their calls of nature and to clean up.

It didn't take long before they were back on the road and headed to Montana.

"Will it not go down at all," Leesa asked, a hint of concern in her voice as she looked as Owen's unflagging cock.

It was several hours later and they were in Sandpoint, Idaho now. The glow had finally dissipated from his cock, but returned every time she had sex with him. So she was beginning to believe that either she was doing it to him or it was something happening within him since he started drinking Ashtoreth milk!

Owen and Lady Ashtoreth had turned into... something scary powerful!

By the time they reached Sandpoint, Leesa had orally fucked Owen until he came at least 25 times letting him in her mouth and swallowing his cum down greedily! She had also fucked him while driving 5 more times! By the time they reached Libby, Montana, Leesa was feeling a bit sore after their seventy-fifth sex session. They had been stopping at every scenic view turnout, and after Sandpoint even making love in the backseat so she could give her aching jaw a rest! All of her effort was not in vain! She had finally fucked him until his cock was now it's normal 8 inches and a little over 1 inch girth which, was good for her. As fun as it was having him 15 and 12 inches long and so large in his girth it felt like getting fucked with a champagne bottle. It was stretching her well past her pleasure to well and truly painful! 8 inches long was super for her, just large enough to stretch her out and caress all her sensitive spots and short enough that she could feel Owen's balls slap her ass, or clit depending on his and her position, with every thrust!

What was concerning her was his cock still hadn't gone down from having sex with Ashtoreth and Ishtar this morning! That was hours ago! It was large and engorged, and it was a dark red and purple so the blood was not congealing and he was still healthy... so far... but how long would that last?! He must feel as raw as she did... She was actually starting to wish Tiffany or Leslie were here with her to help!

"I don't know," Owen answered, looking down at his cock while he drove, "I think it is an after affect of fucking Succubi."

"Succubi," Leesa asked puzzled.

"Yeah, well, Nymphilli... turned Succubi... that is what Ashtoreth and Ishtar are," Owen explained, "Daughters of fallen angels, cursed by God and reduced to having sex with humans, mostly men, to sustain their lives... Their entire body's is an intensely addictive aphrodisiac and sexual stimulant. Plus, I think Easter did something to my cock and testicles and Hathor's milk changed me into... something... and then there was the marriage rituals!"

"Yes I've noticed that the cock rings haven't disappeared... do they hurt or chaff," Leesa asked.

"No," Owen answered, "It just feels like I've always got one of you ladies holding my dick and balls. It's actually really arousing!"

"By the way, why do you keep calling Lady Ashtoreth and Lady Ishtar... Hathor and Easter," Leesa asked.

"I think they thought the hot tub party was going to be a fling, so they gave y'all false names," Owen explained, "I think they might have been nervous about possible stalking from the men..."

"That's a valid concern," Leesa agreed and nodded in agreement.

"Anyway Ashtoreth is actually; Josephine Hathor Campbell and Ishtar is; Megan Easter Gossler," Owen explained, "I think as the night progressed they just figured it was easier for y'all to call them by the names they gave rather than correcting the deception."

At that moment they were driving across the wooded valley from Libby to Kalispell when Leesa looked all around in wonder. She had never been anywhere else but Bayou La Batre, Alabama and Seattle,Washington for most of her life! This was so beautiful and new!

"Do you wanna stop and walk around downtown," Leesa asked excitedly when they came into downtown Kalispell.

"Do you," Owen asked in return.

"Yeah."

Owen smiled and nodded and directed the car downtown and parked. He got out and walked around and opened the door for Leesa as she waited patiently, smiling up at her new husband as she took his hand let him guide her out.

Looking down at her car seat nervously she inspected it for stains of cum or her own lubricants. It was strange... not 1 ounce of cum ever came back out of her after having sex with Owen. Pressing her hand to her belly she could feel the reason why! Her belly was no longer the flat feminine 4 pack she had spent most of her life working hard to keep and maintain! No! Her belly had a pronounced roundness to it now! No one would be able to tell however, since she had such humongous breasts and she was wearing a sundress, both of which disguised her nearly 4 month impregnated looking belly.

Hopefully it would go down before her belly really was grown from pregnancy! Well at least she knew that Owen's cum was definitely getting up inside her!

They left the car and walked around town for an hour, stepping into shops and enjoying the sunny day as they talked and laughed and enjoyed each other's company. They sat and ate at a cafe where Leesa ate 2 plates of food before they left and slowly made their way back to the car.

"I must be pregnant," Leesa cooed happily when they passed a Cafe, "I have never eaten so much food in my life!"

"Good," Owen answered with a hint of pride in his voice, "I hope you are..."

"Mmm," Leesa hummed happily, "Me too!"

Unintended Consequences -

6:00 pm - Moses Lake, Wa.

"Sir," the local female police officer called out to the 2 men in black suits as they flipped the police tape up and entered the cordoned off area, "Sir! You can't come in here!"

All around the hotel Owen and Megan and Jo had stayed, were fire engines and police cars and yellow police tape surrounding the property.

"Ma'am," The first man responded as he whipped out his credentials in a familiar, practiced motion and showed them to the officer, "We're with the FBI."

The officers eyes inspected the credentials intelligently as she looked carefully at them before she smiled, "Well Mister Green and Mister Brown... welcome to Moses Lake."

"Thank you, Officer Murphy," Agent Green responded with a smile that never reached his eyes before he turned and walked away.

They were out of earshot when Agent Brown asked, "Do you think they have any idea what they have here?"

"Not a fucking clue," Agent Green answered, "Or they wouldn't have called in the FBI."

They reached the front doors of the hotel and asked to be shown to the rooms. The receptionist stepped out from behind the front desk when they introduced themselves and started leading them down the hallway.

"House cleaning found it this afternoon... it was the last room they were to clean but," The receptionist paused shaking his head in disbelief before he continued, "I've never seen anything like this in my life... it was amazing the whole hotel didn't burn down with everyone inside!"

The receptionist turned a corner and there in front of them was the most gnarled husk of an old man they had ever seen. He wearing a Sheriff's uniform that looked to be 2 sizes too big for him. He had wild wispy white hair falling about his ears and a little on the top of his head, a thick white mustache that seemed to reach from his nose all the way to curl at his ears. The man made the agents immediately think of pictures of Albert Einstein, as they looked at each other and smirked.

"Well hello there boys," The old Sheriff greeted in a gravelly rasp from too many decades of smoking cigars and pipe smoke, "Where are you boys from, or should I say, from which government agency are you from... I think I have had the full alphabet show up so which ones are you?"

"The FBI," Agent Green answered as he once again whipped out his credentials.

The old Sheriff looked at their credentials carefully through squinty eyes before he looked at the receptionist and said, "Terry go on back to the front desk. I will take Agent Green and his partner back myself."

Terry smiled and nodded and left. As soon as he turned the corner the Sheriff squinted his eyes as he looked Agent Green and Brown in the eyes and asked, "Agent Green the FBI has already been here, so who are you really?"

Agent Green smiled at the Sheriff before he answered, "A specialized section within the FBI... that's all I am cleared to tell you and all you are cleared to know."

"Hmm," the old Sheriff harrumphed, "Clearly."

Turning he led them down the hall to where there were teams of scientist with rad-meters milling about in radiation suits.

"By the way my name is Humphrey... Sheriff Humphrey Tandy," Sheriff Tandy said over his shoulder as he led them through the door to Room 104, "If you can tell me what did this than you are smarter than everyone that has been here before you."

"I'm afraid if we did know," Agent Green said apologetically, "That your clearance level wouldn't permit me to tell you."

"Figures," Sheriff Tandy retorted sourly.

"Well," He continued after a pause, "I hope you find the person who did this. As far as we know the woman that rented the room was Beatrix Granthum of Seattle, Washington. She was here with her daughter's and their husband's and her ex-husband and friends for the concert out at the Gorge. She was here from the seventeenth and checked out on the nineteenth. The receptionist said Ms. Granthum was an incredibly tall woman with brown hair and brown eyes. She also noticed that Ms. Granthum seemed to have a very blue complexion and her eyes had beautiful rays of glacier blue pigment shooting from the pupils of her eyes through the brown, and the ends of her hair appeared to be frosted white. Other than that, she just kept gushing over how incredibly beautiful she was."

"Hmm," Agent Green hummed as he motioned for Agent Brown to begin his scans of the room.

The room was completely burned black. There was no bed. No furniture. No Television. No phone. No night stands. Nothing. The room was completely gutted except for small piles of white ash where all the furniture used to be. The center of the room, the floor and ceiling were completely white, clearly showing where the center point of whatever had done this was. The white then rayed out across the floor and ceiling and down the walls leaving only black in the outer corners of the room.

"It really was amazing that the whole building didn't blow up or burn down," Sheriff Tandy commented as they surveyed the scene, "The scientists say that whatever did this was on the bed. Above where the bed had been and gave off as much energy as a small nuclear device."

"Did they pick up any nuclear signature," Agent Green asked though he already knew the answer.

"That's the strange thing and why we called in the big guns," Sheriff Tandy answered, "There is absolutely no radiation at all! This place is even cleaner than outside the hotel. No whatever did this was not nuclear, but it was at least as powerful which is why we called you."

"What's amazing," A random scientist interrupted while she was taking readings and said in a distinctly feminine southern accent, "is that the amount of power that was discharged here should of destroyed this room, the room above, both side rooms, and left a crater in the ground at least 10 maybe 20 feet deep... but instead it just did this!"

The scientist casually ran her finger across the back wall were the bed had been. At the slightest touch of her gloved finger the entire wall of sheetrock crumbled to the floor as a pile of grey dust exposing the blackened steel studs!

"Amazing right," the female Scientist said in awe, "Whatever did this was controlled... or it was building and was stopped before it did anymore damage... Fascinating! "

Pinkender
Pinkender
1,171 Followers