TDofF A Sister's Heart Ch. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And, you are," Agent Green asked the female Scientist.

"Ohhhhhhh," She answered as she turned from the bare stud wall to face Sheriff Tandy and Agent Green, "I'm sorry I forgot my manners. I am Doctor Amanda Shelton. I was sent to investigate this as an attempted terrorist attack."

Agent Green frowned at Doctor Shelton as she offered her soot covered hand to shake.

She looked at him for a moment waiting for him to take her hand, before she furrowed her brows at the insult and looked down at her hand. Rescinding her hand shake, she wiped her hand across the hip and buttocks of her RAD suit before she continued, "So... the FBI. What do they want here. Isn't this well out of you field of expertise."

Agent Green ignored Doctor Shelton and looked over at Agent Brown who was standing behind her with his own device in his hands. He was waiting for Agent Green to make eye contact before he discreetly nodded and walked to the adjoining room door and opened it.

Agent Green grinned and turned to the Sheriff and asked, "Sheriff Tandy do you know who was in the adjoining room?"

"Just some young man from Montana," Looking down at his notepad he read the details, "An Owen Nomrist of Bigfork, Mt. I have his address here as well as Beatrix Granthum's and all of her party. I will have the appropriate paperwork sent to your room... are you staying the night here?"

Sheriff Tandy was a shrewd man as he examined Agent Green for his answer. No doubt the man ascertained more information this way than most detectives.

Agent Green smiled and answered, "Yes we will be staying overnight."

"I see," Sheriff Tandy said as he turned to look at Doctor Shelton, "Then I will have a report sent over tonight."

"Doctor Shelton, it is a pleasure to see you again," Sheriff Tandy said excusing himself, "But I have other matters to attend to."

With that Sheriff Tandy left Agent Green with Doctor Shelton and exited the room.

Amanda looked up at the imposing man before her and smiled.

"I think I have other work to check on myself," She said nervously and quickly left the room.

Something about the 2 men just gave her to creeps and she didn't want to be in a room alone with either or both.

Agent Green watched the nearly sexless form of Doctor Amanda Shelton leave the room in her ugly yellow RAD suit before he turned to Agent Brown.

"Have you found anything," Agent Green asked.

"Yes," Agent Brown answered, "and no. Science didn't do this."

"Magic then," Agent Green said nodding his head as he turned full circle in the room.

"No... Sir," Agent Brown refuted, "This is not Magic or Kinetics. This is beyond anything we have seen! I dare say Godly..."

"So something new or very... very ancient," Agent Green surmised.

"Probably," Agent Brown agreed.

"Gentlemen," Doctor Shelton called them from the hotel room door. Her head then her body filling the door casing as she stooped over heaving for breath.

Agent Green and Brown turned as one to see Doctor Shelton, worried she had been spying and overheard their deductions. At the sight of her they knew she had just arrived and had apparently run the entire way.

"What have you found Doctor," Agent Green asked the breathless woman.

"You will just have to see this," Doctor Shelton said and turned to lead the way.

Agent Brown took one last look at a device that was 3 inches wide and 6 inches long and a quarter of an inch thick. It was a smart phone with a liquid crystal screen and years beyond current commercial or federal technology. The app he was using blinked a red bar with the words "Unrecognized Power Source" emblazoned across the banner. Shaking his head in disbelief he slipped the incredibly resilient device into his trouser pocket very nonchalantly and followed Agent Green.

"My team has scoured the grounds and the nearby businesses, residents and the orchard adjacent to the hotel property," Doctor Shelton said in a quick explanatory clip as she quickly walked towards the orchard, "And, we found nothing... nothing! Until one of my female assistants and a young male intern went out to check the orchard one last time."

Agent Green and Agent Brown stared open mouthed as Doctor Shelton led them to the assistant and intern. Each of them was holding a long cylindrical egg, approximately 1 foot in diameter and 2 feet long. The shell was soft like a snake's egg, and beautiful! Each egg shimmered like opals.

Agent Green immediately reached out to take the assistants egg, but when he was just about to touch it she stepped back and hunched in protectively.

"No! Don't touch it... it is mine," the Assistant said forcefully, "She is mine!"

"She," Agent Green mumbled and stepped back watching the older woman relax as soon as he backed away.

Agent Brown, curious, pulled out his smartphone and held it before him as he approached the intern. The intern immediately shrunk back clutching the egg tighter to his chest. Agent Brown backed away though he still pointed the phone at the intern and set it to scan the egg on the infrared spectrum.

"The eggs seem to have bonded to the 2," Doctor Shelton mumbled.

"Yes, both are showing classic protective parental instincts," Agent Green agreed, then looked around the orchard and asked, "Were there no other eggs?"

"None that we've found," Doctor Shelton answered.

Agent Brown quietly recorded the Intern and Assistant and there eggs before he snapped a few photos and then put his phone away.

"I am going to make a circuit of the area," He mumbled to Agent Green.

Agent Green gave a silent nod. He understood that Agent Brown had gotten everything he could from the 2 without resorting to taking the eggs which would most likely result in violence.

"Let them keep the eggs," Agent Green told Doctor Shelton, "send them home and then quarantine them."

Agent Green pulled out a cell phone, a large blocky thing that was current to what most people could get from AT&T. Dialing 1, the phone speed dialed his superior.

Doctor Shelton watched Agent Green as he put the phone to his ear and waited for the connection before he said, "This is Agent Green. I am going to need 2 CTR's sent to this location. CTR target information will be sent momentarily."

Agent Green hung up and Doctor Shelton looked at him worriedly and asked, "CTR? What are you going to do to them? These are my people and they have done nothing wrong!"

Agent Green did his best to smile disarmingly, but again his smile never reached his eyes as he said, "Nothing Doctor. Your people are not in any danger. Right now all we want to do is observe. If we perceive there is a threat that may change, but at least we will be close by to respond quickly to said threat."

Doctor Shelton didn't look reassured but after a moment of looking from Agent Green to her intern and assistant, she had to agree the precautions were necessary and wise.

A few minutes later Agent Brown returned frowning. Agent Green met his eyes and a slight head shake told him his partner had found nothing.

"Well Doctor Shelton," Agent Green said in as warm a voice as he was ever able to manufacture, "We have seen all that we need to at the moment. Please keep your people close by until you can get them home. Here is my card if you come across anything else or need anything."

Agent Green handed a black card to Doctor Shelton which she took and read, "Agent Gerard Green."

A green glow passed over her eyes and in a monotone she looked up at Agent Green and answered monotonously, "Yes Agent I will call if I see anything."

With that Agent Green left to join Agent Brown and they walked back to their rental car, a blue Ford LTD.

"Did you pick up anything at all," Agent Green asked quietly.

"Yes, the area is covered in eggs," Agent Brown answered, "at least a hundred... if not more, but nothing I did would bring them out of hiding and there is no way to interact with them physically unless you can see them it seems."

"It must be some form of spatial or dimensional magic then," Agent Green mused.

"It has to be more than that," Agent Brown reasoned, "Whatever magic it is allows some to see only 1 egg, upon contact a bonding spell is triggered that rewrites the guardians thoughts and feelings programming protective familial feeling towards whatever is in the egg."

"Seems we have stumbled upon a very intriguing anomaly then," Agent Green growled almost happily.

As they reached the police tape Agent Brown saw the same officer that approached them upon arrival. Agent Brown smiled at her and paused as Agent Green proceeded to the car as he waved to her.

She smiled and walked over.

Officer Cheyenne Murphy smiled at the good looking FBI Agent when he waved to her. She knew she should stay at her post, but when he smiled at her she suddenly felt really hot in her belly and wet in her pussy! She was still at her post if she was just over there flirting with the cute FBI Agent for just a moment. Maybe she would even get a phone number or a hotel room number!

God she loved fucking visitors when she could!

Of course she had her standards. Man or woman she didn't care, but they had to be devastatingly attractive! Fucking visitors also guaranteed discretion since she had a husband and 4 kids that were not his. That was the fun part, fucking other men bareback... these last 9 years while married to Richard. The possibility she could get pregnant and then deceiving him into thinking it was his child!

Of course in order to fuck beautiful men and women one had to be beautiful too, and she was. Officer Cheyenne Murphy was not burdened with such useless notions as modesty. No, she knew full well just how attractive she was. She was 5 feet 1 inch tall with copper red hair, pale sheet white skin with red freckles, brown eyes that nearly glowed auburn red in the sun, trimmed in copper red eyebrows and lashes, and a wide cherubic mouth with a thin top lip and a plump bottom lip. Her lips were bubble gum pink and matched her clean shaven pussy lips! She was a pear with a small 30 inch chest with small perky B-cup breasts, a slim 24 inch waist, and broad 36 inch hips and a very thick booty shaped like and upside down heart. Her thighs were thick and muscular from years of leg presses and martial arts training in kicks.

Her upper body strength was almost nonexistent so she practiced throws and tumbles, but her legs... her legs were lethal. Her kicks could break a man's ribs or legs. With a kick she could kill a man if she hit his kidneys, liver or spleen, but more than than she could choke a man to death if she got her legs around his neck or head, she could easily crush all the air out the lungs, and she could break a neck with just her thighs.

Secure in her ability and attraction she flashed her most provocative smile at Agent Brown as she walked up.

"What's up Agent," She purred invitingly.

"Officer... Murphy," Agent Brown said as he obviously read her name off of her name plate.

"Cheyenne," Officer Murphy introduced herself, "My name is Cheyenne Murphy. You can call me Cheyenne..."

Agent Brown smiled and continued, "Cheyenne... Would you like to get a drink with me at the bar this evening?"

"I...," Cheyenne answered with a coy pause as if she had to think about it, "Would love to. What time should I meet you?"

Agent Brown smiled and handed her a card, "Here is my card, come over when your shift is over and give me a call and I will meet you."

Officer Murphy took his card with a smile and answered, "I'll do that."

Then she turned and walked back to her post.

Agent Brown admired her wide curvaceous ass and the sway of her hips as she walked away. She turned to look back at him and smiled when she caught him admiring her ass. Turning he left and met Agent Green at the car.

"That took forever," Agent Green commented dryly, "What were you doing proposing marriage?"

"No just making dinner plans," Agent Brown answered with a smile.

Agent Green smiled and this time his smile did reach his eyes as he thought of Doctor Amanda Shelton.

Meet the Nomrist's-

8:00 pm - Bigfork, Mt.

The rest of their trip was quiet with Leesa holding her lovers hand for support as she grew more nervous by the mile.

"When we arrive, I'll introduce you to my family," Owen said to Leesa as he pulled into the neighborhood, "We can talk about the concert, but I don't think we should mention the other wives. Except to say that you and I met at the hotel, okay?"

"I got it little Bro," Leesa purred.

"Also, we shouldn't mention that you are my wife or the fact that you are still married to Conner," Owen continued.

"Yep," Leesa agreed, "I promise Lover, I will be the perfect Wife for you."

Owen pulled the car up to the house and turned it off. Taking Leesa's hand, he squeezed it reassuringly, more to calm himself than to support Leesa. With butterflies fluttering, he got out and moved around his Subaru and opened the door for Leesa as she stood up out of the car.

"Just leave your bags for now I will get them later," Owen assured her before taking her by the hand and leading her to the front door.

Owen opened the door to the large 2 story home of his father and mother, Greg and Elizabeth Nomrist. Greg was gone, a truck driver by occupation, he was never home. Elizabeth however, was stooped over the main source of heat for the entire house in the winter time, an old black wood burning stove. The stove was cold, since it was the middle of July and the last thing the house needed was heat!

Elizabeth looked up at the sound of the front door opening and smiled at Owen and rubbed her small pregnant belly at the sight of him. The baby in her belly was his, and she was so happy it was! She stood 5 feet 5 inches tall with a petite frame. She had long straight brown hair the color of milk chocolate, and a heart shaped face with perfectly arched brown eyebrows, dark brown eyes with hints of gold and copper flecks, trimmed in long thick brown eyelashes. Her Jewish heritage was clearly seen in her olive coloring, but if that wasn't enough her hawkish nose softened by her high cheekbones and plump cherubic mouth certainly announced her heritage. Her petite form was accentuated by slim shoulders, a delicate neck, and a small 38 inch chest supporting huge perfect teardrop double K-cup breasts. Her once small waist was now large with pregnancy, and she had broad boxy 38 inch hips with a heart shaped buttocks that was a lowercase-C unlike Leesa who's ass was a very large capital-C.

"Owen," Elizabeth purred warmly as she moved to greet her favorite son with a deep passion filled kiss, "I missed you, and so has Evangeline and little Gabriella..."

Elizabeth touched her pregnant belly at mention of Gabriella, and continued, "She's been kicking a lot since you left."

Owen smiled and put his hand to her belly before leaning forward to kiss his mother's belly.

"I'm sorry, Mom," Owen apologized, "The concert was a blast and afterward I made some new friends."

Owen had been Elizabeth's salvation and emotional shelter for years now, and it made him the one she loved, possibly more than she should. She knew that he would leave her one day. She knew that he would find a girlfriend and get married. She knew that one day she was going to have to give up on the idea that her son could be her husband. Elizabeth paused, her smile faltering when she saw Leesa come from behind Owen.

Leesa knew hurt and betrayal when she saw it and Owen's mother was standing there big and pregnant and in love with her oldest son and her heart was breaking at that very moment and Leesa put her arms out to hug her new mother-in-law.

"Who is this," Elizabeth asked hesitantly.

"Mom," Owen answered by way of introduction, "This is Leesa... Nomrist. Leesa, this my Mom, Elizabeth. Mom... Leesa is... my... Sister..."

Samantha and Garrett came from the kitchen and Owen introduced them, "Leesa this is my little sister Sam and my youngest brother Garrett. Ben, my other brother must be out in his room in the garage. I will introduce you to him later."

Leesa had a mild deer in the headlights look as she hugged Garrett and then Sam. Elizabeth on the other hand looked completely shattered and on the verge of crying so Leesa leaned in to give her another hug. Elizabeth didn't object so as Leesa hugged her, Elizabeth turned and inhaled deeply Leesa's platinum hair catching her fragrance before whispering in her ear, "Mmmm, you smell yummy! Like honey... and Owen's cum."

Leesa stiffened at the pronouncement and then relaxed as Owen's mother's words sunk in. Grinning, she pulled back just enough to catch Elizabeth's ear and whispered, "How would you know what Owen's cum smells like?"

Elizabeth stiffened as she realized she had given herself and her relationship with her eldest away. Owen had left to retrieve his and Leesa's travel bags and took them to his bedroom. So as Leesa pulled away, she and Elizabeth had a moment of sizing each other up as Sam and Garrett left to harass Owen.

Smiling knowingly Leesa purred sweetly, "Don't worry mamma I'll keep your secret, after all I am into incest too! After all, I am Owen's sister... Greg is my father."

"Greg has been cheating on me since I married him," Elizabeth growled sourly shaking her head as she slipped her hand around Leesa's waist and guided her to sit with her on a loveseat in front of the wood burning stove, "I am not surprised he has other children out there at all! I am however, surprised that you 2 found each other at a concert. I am also extremely disappointed that Owen, who is 23, would be so stupid as to fuck and then bring home a minor! How old are you? 15? 16?"

Leesa laughed and put her hand on Elizabeth's thigh, "Frankly, I was dumbfounded that I found my brother at a hotel in Washington State as well! Especially since I am from Bayou La Batre, Alabama..."

"Ohhhhhhh my God," Elizabeth whispered finally hearing Leesa's accent, "Are you Daphne's child?"

"Daphne," Leesa asked perplexed, "Who is she? No, my mother is Heather Renay Clark..."

"Ohhhhhhh...," Elizabeth whispered.

"And, I might appear young Mrs. Nomrist but I'm actually 25 years old," Leesa assured, "and, I've spent a glorious weekend making love to your son... my brother... and I am so in love! I hope you can understand that..."

Elizabeth was not sure how to take anything she was hearing. The most she could do was clutch her belly and wheeze as she tied to breath. Taking a few deep breaths she looked at Leesa and answered, "I... of all people... know what it means to love Owen from the core of my being!"

"Oh, that's right," Leesa said thoughtfully, "Your pregnant with Owen's baby aren't you?"

"No," Elizabeth hissed quietly, "Shh! Don't ever repeat that out loud in this house ever again!"

Leesa just nodded her head accepting the denial as Elizabeth's confession and then whispered, "I think you and I are going to get along splendidly! Since my deepest desire is for Owen and you and me to be incest Lovers... and have many... many... incest babies!"

Elizabeth's eyes went as wide as saucers, before she regained her composure and cleared her throat before smiling.

"So are you proposing we share him," Elizabeth purred sensually.

"Ohhhhhhh yea," Leesa answered, "I would never come between a Mommy and her son! Especially when I would like to be with Mommy too..."

Elizabeth suddenly hugged Leesa again and whispered into her ear, "Mommy would love to have a stepdaughter/daughter-in-law! But, just to let you know, if you get pregnant... I want grandsons!"

"I would love to give you incest grandsons," Leesa answered in a absolutely pornographic purr, "Then we can keep the tradition going!"

"Yes," Elizabeth answered as she pulled away.

Smiling, Elizabeth took Leesa's hand and pulled her along to her room as she said, "There is one more child you have to meet!"