TDofF A Sister's Heart Ch. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leesa walked into the master bedroom and was led to a daybed. Inside was a beautiful blonde 2 year old girl. She was asleep. She was beautiful, perfect in every way.

"This is Evangeline," Elizabeth introduced, "She's Owen's daughter and his baby sister..."

Touching her belly Elizabeth continued, "And, here is Gabriella. Owen's second daughter through me, and she is due in November!"

Leesa looked up at Elizabeth and smiled before she put her hand down in the crib and gently caressed the toddler.

"Wow," Leesa whispered admiringly, "She is beautiful and you are amazing. I can only hope to be as awesome an incest Mommy as you are."

Leesa put her other hand to her belly instinctively.

"Are you pregnant," Elizabeth asked.

"I don't know," Leesa answered honestly, "I won't know for certain for a few weeks as you should know, but I feel like I am. I hope that I am. I certainly want to be!"

"Well," Elizabeth whispered softly, "Just keep fucking Owen and if you aren't yet... you will be soon."