TDofF Birth of a Succubus Ch. 03

Story Info
Soul Prison.
8.9k words
4.69
5.2k
3
0

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/24/2022
Created 05/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pinkender
Pinkender
1,179 Followers

—warning—

There are scenes of a supernatural nature. There are explicit scenes of oral and group sex.

Ch. 03- Soul Prison

One second I was massaging...

Nibbling...

Suckling...

Owen's clean shaven, silky smooth balls, and in the blink of my eyes I was floating...

Surrounded by creamy white clouds with a faint pinkish outline. There was no floor, no ceiling, and no walls; just clouds... and a sugar glazed, cinnamon bun fragrance.

Peripherally, I was aware of power still pulsing in my real body as my orgasm raged inside me, while simultaneously I was disembodied, separated and trapped in a strange new place. Looking down, touching my arms, chest, and face I quickly inspected myself, and as I looked at my own hands and down my body, I began to hyperventilate!

I was now a shimmering semi-transparent image of my physical self!

Trying to calm down, I concentrated on my physical body and found I could sense what it... what I... was doing, but it was like watching from behind an unbreakable pane of glass. My consciousness hovered above the king sized bed with Owen, Jo, and me... or I guess my body as waves of anxiety crashed over me as I watched them... us... make love on the bed.

'Fuck! I don't even know what pronoun to use anymore,' I hissed as I pulled at my ethereal hair, 'She is me, but I am me; so are we now an us? Since I am here and they are there; do I refer to them as them or us? Am I even included in what's happening anymore?'

Watching them, I imagined I must feel like a parent when a child is driving their car for the first time. The anxiety began to gnaw at me! My body was indeed a vehicle, and it... I... my body was being operated in a manner that was more that instinct! Someone... or something was driving... ME!

Floating there helplessly, in a vast sea of clouds, I watched as what I can only describe as me... or my body... something sucked and chewed Owen's testicles aggressively, and the longer I observed the more I found myself thinking of her as Easter...

'My name is NOT Easter!' Yelled a voice in my head.

'What the fuck?' I hollered in shock, 'Did the thing controlling my body just respond to me?'

There was no answer.

Quivering in shock and fear, I tried to calm down. When there was only a twitch in my right ass cheek and quivers in my thighs left from a strong desire to flee, I called out from the cloudy dimension I was in, 'Then who are you?'

'I am you,' Came the disembodied voice again.

'I am me,' I retorted, 'I am Megan! That is my name, so is your name Megan too?'

'No.' The voice answered, but didn't offer a name.

'Easter', as I continued to think of her, sighed in delight as my physical body's orgasm swept through our body like a forest fire, burning up our senses leaving our skin goosed and sweaty. I moaned as 'Easter' climaxed and realized that even though I was separated, I could still feel our orgasms as powerfully as if I were there. However, I also felt removed as well, as if I was feeling what she was feeling, not what I was feeling and it left me feeling frustrated!

Hovering in my prison of pinkish cinnamon clouds, I reached down and delved my shimmering fingers deep inside my semi-transparent pussy and squirmed as I satisfied my aching need to feel physical caresses. I was so distracted by pleasuring myself, I almost didn't feel our physical body start to transform as our tongue grew longer and split into a snake's forked tongue...

I stopped pumping my fingers inside my vagina and floated frozen with shock and amazement as I felt 'Easter' wrap our tongue around Owen's scrotum!

Oddly, it wasn't 'What the fuck is going on?' that I was thinking. It was an envious curiosity that she had way more control over our tongue than I did the 1 time it changed for me!

"Oh shit," Owen mewled, "I... l... I'm... cumming!"

The sound of Owen's declaration fired out primal animalistic desire, and 'Easter' acted accordingly!

'I am so much more than animalistic desire... so much more... and I am not Easter!'

Floating in white clouds glowing faintly pink that smelled like cinnamon rolls, looking all around and kicking in vain I tried to propel myself back into my own body. Like turbulent crashing waves another orgasm shattered my concentration and I couldn't keep my fingers out of my vagina any longer!

Sliding my left hand down my belly, I twisted so I could slide my right hand through my ass crack and finger fuck my pussy from the front and back!

Closing my eyes, I sighed in relief...

The dimension shimmered and shifted...

Opening my eyes, I was no longer in the clouds, I was now in a creamy white ocean, and I was sinking!

Kicking my legs vigorously, waving my arms, my head broke the surface of an angry white ocean glowing faintly pink. White frothy waves crashed over my head as I struggled to tread... whatever this sea was! It went in my mouth and up my nose and I remembered this smell and taste... like sugar glazed cinnamon buns and sea salt. It was all around me soaking and matting my hair... it covered my face and hung from my brow and eye lashes.

Kicking my legs and paddling my arms I worked to keep my head above the surface as I quickly wiped the semi-gelatinous goo out of my eyes. Looking at it, I scrunched my brows as I licked the white cream from my hand and realized it was Owen's creamy white sperm!

'Owen's creamy sperm! Where the fuck am I?!' I screamed out to the white sky and sea!

Twisting around for as far as I could see there was no land, no solid ground, if I quit swimming I somehow knew I would sink forever beneath these softly glowing pink and white abyss.

'At least,' I thought bitterly, 'This isn't Hell. Wherever I am, it's full of sperm, which isn't bad, and it's neither hot nor cold, rather it's nice and warm...'

Warm sperm rippled away from me as I kicked and clawed at the viscus sea to stay afloat. However, the longer I swam the more often my mouth dipped below the surface resulting in me inhaling a mouthful of it's sweet and sour flavor. It was warm on my tongue, and left my mouth tingling as a new aphrodisiac heat rolled down my throat.

I tried to concentrate!

Oh God did I try!

Everything Owen's cum touched; my skin, my pussylips, my cheeks, my mouth, my tongue, everything... my whole body... tingled!

An overwhelming desire to relax made me feel sluggish, my muscles ached from working to keep me afloat, and they were becoming so heavy... so tired!

The creamy white ocean tasted, and felt like cum. I was almost absolutely sure that it was... sperm, Owen's sperm. It's gelatinous consistency caressed my skin, thighs, calves, and my rapidly kicking feet.

I was so tired!

More and more often my mouth dipped below the warm surface of cum, and I drank more and more of it! With every sip, I became hotter, tingling more and more until I felt so extremely sensitive, it was like my entire body was my clitorus after an epic climax...

I was a fireball pulsing hotter and hotter!

The gelatinous white sea caressed my pussy!

I was stuck in a vast endless sea of living sperm that was moving... caressing... probing me!

Tentative, creamy white goo slid between the folds of my labia. Stroked opening of my urethra... pushed inside me... as gooey fingers explored my vagina... invading me... filling me up until my vagina was shaped like an upside down wine bottle!

The sensations intoxicated me... my head slipped below the surface... a thick tendril of cum pushed inside my mouth... small tendrils rushed up my nostrils, filling up my sinuses! Forcing its way through my anus, sperm gathered in my rectum until it was as thick as my forearm before surging through my intestines fully impregnating every orifice as I sank down into the creamy white depths!

While I, my spiritual self, was trapped in Owen's testicles, surrounded by billions of sperm, my physical body was not acting all on its own!

'Easter' was salivating like a hungry lioness, drooling down her chin like a rabid bitch in heat! She began moaning in orgasmic delight while chomping on Owen's scrotum and spermatic cords...

'I... AM... NOT... THAT pregnant WHORE!' The Persona I was associating with the name 'Easter' raged!

'Then who the fuck are you,' I screamed back mentally!

A pulse of power surged through our bodies, causing me to shudder and quake even in my spiritual prison leaving me feeling dazed and confused.

Outside, there was a pop in 'Easter's' canine teeth, both top and bottoms, and our whole mouth ached as every tooth after our canines popped. It felt like the nerves of every tooth was being ripped out simultaneously. If I was not stuck in some weird testicle prison sinking to a bottomless abyss of sperm... I would have been screaming like a banshee in pain!

Instead, 'Easter' began moaning wantonly, ignoring the pain as she embraced waves of euphoria and aggressively sucked Owen's balls deeper before chomping down! With a grinding sound, fangs popped out of our canine teeth and every tooth afterwards, penetrating his scrotum sack like hot needles in soft butter!

"Argh?" Owen grunted feeling only a slight pinch as our venomous fangs impaled his testicles all the way to their core!

"Ohhhhhhh Hathor!" Owen gasped, "I'm cumming!"

Owen grunted as he thrust his cock deep inside Jo's sucking mouth while 'Easter' pumped creamy white venom through our fangs; saturating his scrotum, spermatic cord, his bloodstream, and his testicles. His balls quivered with tingling energy he had to release as venom expanded his testies until they were so large they filled up our mouth until they were about to break our jaw!

"Oh fuck! I'm burning up," Owen moaned.

"So big," Jo mumbled around his swollen cock as all of the veins popped out for its entire length, turned purple, and spread her mouth wide open as it grew twice as thick and lengthened several more inches.

In the throes of his orgasm, he grabbed Josephine's hair and pulled her down the full length of his engorged phallus, burying her nose against his lower belly, shoving his head down her throat just as sperm exploded from his cockhead!

Jo's eyes flew open, tears welling up as cum shot like a geyser down her throat.

'Easter's' large glowing sapphire slitted snake eyes locked with Josephine's green-brown hazel eyes and she watched as they pulsed with power...

(Pulse) Jo's eyes began glowing gold...

(Pulse) Her golden irises growing until the whites of her eyes were gone...

(Pulse) Her pupils dilating open until they appeared completely black... then snapping closed... her eyes now large golden orbs with large rectangular pupils, elongated horizontally like cow's eyes!

Wave after wave of cum spraying Jo's mouth... cascaded down her esophagus... filling up her belly... saturating her as an orgasm crushed her under blast after blast of euphoria as power burned through her like a wildfire!

Starting in her chest, the fire burned her heart and lungs before spreading to her breasts. With every pulse of power more creamy white sperm rushed down her throat; first by the milliliter... before it became cups... and pints... then liters before swirling around in her belly as her breast grew heavier... and firmer. They swelled up so tight that they hung from her chest like hung missiles that kept getting larger and larger!

All of it was so overwhelming, she tried in vain to swallow all of Owen's cum as her stomach began to grow bigger and segment into 4 chambers as cum quickly backed up her throat... seeped from the sides of her mouth... filled up her sinuses... and began running out of her nose, across her top lip, and around her mouth to her chin!

(Pulse) Her breasts grew 2 cup sizes, from M's to O's... leaving her 2 of her 4 stomachs empty...

The burning began creeping down her body until it reached her core... her womb... and like a grenade, a molten fireball exploded out from her uterus, enveloping her in fire, then ice, then euphoria as primal sexual desire rampaged through her loins violently. After the initial blast of pleasure, her body began singing out in joy to a tempo set in time with her heartbeat as happiness and power blasted more waves of fire through her, reverberating off of her skin until she was a living tuning fork!

(Pulse) Her breasts grew 2 more cup sizes, from O's to Q's... leaving all 4 stomachs empty...

As Jo struggled to keep up, Owen's balls were constantly contracting and expanding in 'Easter's' mouth and vibrating with energy as sperm surged out of his venom saturated orbs and rushed to his prostate before fountaining out in Jo's throat, and filled her stomachs once again.

Mischievously, 'Easter' began massaging Owen's testes, gently applying more pressure... enticing him to empty all his sperm in Jo's belly!

'Yes,' I screamed ecstatically from my prison as 'Easter's' and my orgasms from the sea of cum synchronized, sending me into a fenzy, 'That way, we can fuck all night! He will take longer to orgasm... and, be less likely to get us pregnant!'

My hysteria sent 'Easter' into another climax, as she thrust our fingers between our pussylips and frigged my clit as vaginal nectar dribbled down our pussylips before falling in clear gelatinous dollops into the carpet!

Josephine's glowing golden cow eyes rolled up into her skull as Owen ejaculated a second gallon of cum into her belly. Unable to keep up, creamy white sperm surged up her esophagus gushed out from the corners of her mouth, blew out her nose, and streamed down around her mouth before falling from her chin in dollops, splattering on her breasts that glowed with their own growing milky white light!

Seeing Jo so overwhelmed, inspired 'Easter' to increase her massaging as Owen howled in pained ecstasy!

'Fill her up,' 'Easter' silently urged Owen, 'Fill up her stomach with all your sperm!'

Josephine's whole body was beginning to glow with power when Owen's ejaculating finally ended, leaving him weak in the knees as he let go of Josephine's hair. Slowly, she withdrew off of his cock with a gurgling sucking sound before he came out of her mouth with a pop. Jo inhaled a deep cleansing breath, expanding breasts that now curved out twice as far as they did previously, and sagged down like a gigantic upside down heart with two 5 gallon bucket sized watermelons only a hand's width above her navel!

Following Jo with our eyes, 'Easter' released Owen's balls from our viperous mouth's toothy grip. Jo smiled at 'Easter', thinking she was me, as 'Easter' moved up and licked up and swallowed the cum that fell on her breasts before moving up for a deep passionate kiss!

'Easter's' glowing sapphire snake eyes, and Jo's glowing golden cow eyes didn't bother either of them. Jo and I had seen these changes before and in our current emotional states both of us were far from caring. From 'Easter' however, I got a feeling from her that she knew what our eyes changing ment and it pleased her.

'Maybe there really is a curse,' I mused from my prison as sperm circulated through my body like a massive tentacle monster forcing tendrils in my mouth, to my stomach, through my intestines, and out my ass before reversing. Sperm impregnated every part of my body, even filling my bladder. Nothing was left unsaturated as white liquid constantly disappeared inside my vagina filling up my uterus before blowing out my fallopian tubes, painting my ovaries in whites semen!

'No, that's not it,' 'Easter' retorted snarkily.

Outside, I felt 'Easter' swallowing greedily as Jo forced cum back up her throat from her stomach. It was an amazing natural ability she perfected these last 2 years as she shared Owen's sperm with us. Lost in their primal desires, Jo and 'Easter' kissed as Owen took a step back, kicked off his shoes, socks, and pants as he watched them French kiss as 'Easter' massaged Jo's breasts and their glow dissipated, and they only broke off for 'Easter' to lick more of Owen's cum off of her chest before resuming their kissing once again. Owen however, walked behind Josephine and pulled her hips back and pushed his cock against the soft golden pubic hair surrounding her pussy. Her outer labia split apart revealing her deep pink interior as clear nectar fell in a dollop to the carpet and disappeared as Owen's deep purple cockhead spread her vagina around his girth and swiftly disappeared!

'Hey! You're supposed to fuck me first,' I screamed jealously from prison!

Jo moaned into 'Easter's' mouth as she hurriedly stood up, pulling 'Easter' along with her and pushed us backwards, forcing us to crawl up the bed in front of her as Jo crawled on top! Somehow, managing to keep her ass out, Owen followed behind her while pumping her hot cuny as she leaned in, her breasts squeezing out the side from between her and 'Easter' like marshmallow as she sucked on our long forked tongue like a dick...

——(!)——

A few seconds earlier -

Jo coughed and choked and tried to breathe as Owen came in her mouth. She had never experienced such an overwhelming volume of cum before. She'd had many boyfriends in the last 2 years, and fucked and sucked every one of them. At most, they averaged 3 to 10 cum shots that filled her mouth up sometimes, and only once she needed to swallow to keep going. Never was it like this, like a water hose stuck in her mouth and halfway down her throat as creamy man milk gushed out, filling her up like a bucket until it was blowing back out her mouth and nose!

'What was Megan doing to Owen's balls?!'

Suddenly, power pulsed through her, burning her up, as a raging inferno cooking her insides, leaving feeling charred and hollow. Blinking tears from her eyes that felt like hot coals in her sockets, the fire burning in the center of her chest set her heart thudding against her ribcage until it felt like it was close to bursting. Just as she was about to pull back and take a break and calm down, the fire spread to her breasts...

The fire burned inside her breasts while her large pink bottle cap nipples tightened up, feeling like super sensitive ice cubes, as a sudden onslaught of euphoria assaulted her!

Clawing at Owen's thighs, drool and cum dribbling from her mouth, her eyes rolled up into her head and she tried to steady herself as the fire moved to her stomach!

Her stomach felt like it was about to burst!

She was so full!

Oh God, she was going to puke!

Her stomach growled loudly... hungrily!

She felt her stomach shift and it was as if a brick dropped in her gut with an audible thud as her intestines gurgled.

She felt luminescent...

The power was incinerating her body from within...

Her heart was beating so hard... so fast...

Her breasts were so hot and tight and growing bigger by the second...

Her skin was being peeled off her belly as new muscles started growing, thickening her waist from a tight 26 inches to 30 inches and her soft feminine belly changed from a soft curvy 2 pack to a taut 4 pack that bulged outward in a soft arc, curving down to her pubic mound.

Inside, her stomach was swollen to the size of a soccer ball as cum kept expanding it. Top heavy, Jo's balance shifted suddenly as her growing breasts became heavier by the second, and her engorged stomach segmented into 4 chambers, each the size of a grapefruit!

Shifting her weight, she opened her eyes. They burned so badly now that tears were streaming down her cheeks!

Looking into Megan's already changed, huge slitted sapphire snake eyes, she could see her own reflection in Megan's eyes, and that her own eyes were glowing bright gold too. Watching intently, her pupils dilated completely open as everything went white as she was forced to close her eyes again. Blinking profusely, her pupils contracted and everything looked sharper... more panoramic... and she knew as she looked back into Megan's eyes that here's were now changed from circles to rectangles, like a cow's eyes!

Pinkender
Pinkender
1,179 Followers