TDofF Birth of a Succubus Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was going to be okay!

'Megan,' Jo screamed joyously, 'Megan!'

——(!)——

I couldn't believe my eyes!

Jo was slowly floating closer to me! I knew it was her, it was her voice screaming out to me in my head, but I could hardly recognize her. Her hair was a wild golden cum saturated mess. Her belly and breasts were so large she looked like one a fat Mother Earth fertility idol!

'I love you,' Jo gushed happily, 'And, I love Owen! If you don't marry this guy I am!'

I giggled and answered, 'I know! I am definitely going to marry him!'

'Then I am going to marry him too,' Jo giggled as she let out a longing sigh.

'Yes, you and me together,' I answered in a lusty purr.

'Where are we,' Jo finally asked.

'I don't know exactly,' I answered, 'I thought I was crazy, or dreaming, but now I am beginning to think we are in Owen's testicals!'

'I guess that makes sense,' Jo agreed with a nod, 'We are after all, in an ocean of sperm, and this is definitely Owen!'

'Yeah it smells and tastes just like him,' I agreed.

'So is this a Soul Trap,' Jo asked, 'I know we are not here bodily. I can still feel what Owen is doing to us?'

'What the fuck is a Soul Trap,' I asked.

'Ohhhhhhh fuck,' Jo answered patently, 'I forgot that you haven't had to sit back and watch George play 'Dungeons and Dragons' with his friends!'

'No way,' I laughed disbelievingly.

'Ohhhhhhh my God, it was boring,' Jo answered with a long suffering sigh.

'I can't believe you dated him after that,' I said.

'Well it was educational, and fun once we made a character for me,' Jo retorted.

'So what were you,' I asked, my amusement thick in my mental voice.

'A Succubus under the control of my master, who was George,' Jo answered.

'Really,' I guffawed.

'Yep, and the first thing he did was prostitute me out to all his friends for gold,' Jo answered, 'He got very rich very quickly.'

'Wow,' I answered, 'That sounds hot and horrifying!'

'It was boring and fucked up,' Jo answered angrily at the memory, 'George stopped when I told his friends that I would fuck and suck their brains out of their dicks for real if they paid me a hundred bucks each!'

I laughed and then asked, 'Did any of them take you up on it?'

'No!' Jo answered with a laugh, then continued, 'But my point was made. Later, George explained that a Succubus is a demon summoned to the human realm and is controlled by her master with a Soul Prison, or a Soul Trap.'

'Really,' I answered, 'Can the tables be turned? Can a Succubus be the master and control people through Soul Prisons?'

'Yes, as a matter of fact Succubi, or Demons are masters of that particular magic,' Jo answered, 'If the Summoner is weak or doesn't perform his summoning ritual perfectly then the contract can be canceled or reversed.'

'But we aren't Succubi,' I objected, 'And, I wasn't summoned! So, what kind of fucked up Soul Prison could put us in Owen's testicles?!'

'I don't know,' Jo answered with a shrug, 'Maybe it has to do with our tattoos. Maybe they weren't a Seal at all, but rather an elaborate Soul Trap designed to expel our spirits when certain criteria were met. Or, maybe it relates to the fact that our eyes change and glow every time we have sex...'

'I thought we agreed that was because of our tattoos,' I objected.

'True,' Jo answered, 'But then, consensus doesn't make what we think correct. We could have been wrong.'

'FUCK!' I screamed!

There was a long silence as Jo and I floated in the white nothingness of Owen's sperm.

'I think,' Jo began hesitantly, 'I think we are Succubi, or at least maybe the offspring of them...'

'What,' I objected, 'That can't be, we were born! We are human! We are not demons, summoned from the Abyss!'

'I know,' Jo agreed, 'Maybe we are just children of Succubi or Incubi then. Making us partially demons.'

'Well,' I answered, thinking about it, 'My dad was an asshole, he could be a demon. Then again, my uncle was way worse, and he was the one that tattooed me. He could absolutely be a demon! But what about your parents Jo, they are as normal as they come?'

'I don't know,' She answered, 'There are a lot of holes in my hypothesis! The thing is, if our souls are here, who's controlling our body's?'

'Ohhhhhhh fuck,' I answered, 'I thought it was just my subconscious nymphomania talking back to me!'

'I don't think so,' Jo answered, her expression thoughtful as she reasoned out our predicament, 'There are historical records of goddesses having many of the same qualities as Succubi, but these records state that most fertility goddesses have 3 major personifications. The Virgin, which is the fertile springtime of youth. The Mother, the matured harvest of life and babies, in other words Motherhood. And, the Crone, the persona of the barren winter of life, the foreshadowing of death to prepare the way for the virgin to come again.'

'Are you saying we have split personalities,' I asked, unable to mask the worry I felt, 'And, one of them is now in control of our body's?'

'I think so,' Jo answered.

'Fuck! So what do you call your alter ego?'

'Hathor.'

'Hathor huh, after your first name,' I mused thoughtfully then asked, I call mine Easter. Does yours keep bitching you out like mine does that Easter is not her name?'

'No,' Jo answered with a shake of her head, 'She did make me guess her name, but when I called her Hathor she congratulated me on getting her name correct...'

Jo put a hand to her chin in thought before she tried to snap her finger and pointed at me, 'I got it! Remember, I said each goddess has 3 personas. Easter maybe 1 of your personas, but she isn't the 1 in charge of your body right now! That's why she keeps giving you a hard time...'

It did make a crazy sort of sense...

I would have to think about it more...

——(!)——

After Owen let 'Hathor' down, he lowered 'Easter's' hips and ass back down to the bed and pulled out of us. Falling over to our left side, he rested his free hand in the small of 'Hathor's' back and gently caressed her skin, gliding his hand over the rolling hills of her bountiful capital-C shaped ass cheeks to the back of her thighs and then back up and over her beautiful bottom to return to the small of her back.

"Damn," Owen gasped in proud exhaustion, "I have never cum so hard or so much in my life!"

"That's hard to believe," 'Easter' answered teasingly, paused for a brief thought, then continued with a raised eyebrow and a slutty smile, "You stay with us stud and we will keep you cumming like that for the rest of your life!"

At the same time 'Hathor' answered, "Goddess, I have never orgasmed like that in my life!"

'Hathor' and 'Easter' giggled together as Owen smiled.

Propping himself up on his right arm so he could lean over, he moved his left hand up from 'Hathor's' bubblicious ass to the back of her head and pulled her in for a kiss. It was deep, and wet, and loud as they licked and suckled at each other's lips and tongues while 'Easter' and I watched, green with jealousy!

Owen and Jo broke off their kiss, she looked intoxicated and aroused and sated all at the same time while Owen looked down at 'Easter' and asked in a quiet purr, "Did you have a good time as well?"

"I have never climaxed like that in my life," 'Easter' purred happily.

"I am so glad I could make you both so satisfied and happy," He answered with a broad smile broadcasting his feelings of satisfaction for his efforts.

'Easter' smiled at him and then purred, "Yes, you are definitely the guy for me!"

——(!)——

9:45 pm - July 17, 1999

Curious, 'Easter' looked over at the alarm clock. It read 9:45 pm, and even in my prison I could feel her astonishment!

'WOW!' 'Easter' thought happily, 'Only 30 minutes has gone by when it feels like we have been fucking for hours!'

'I know, right,' I answered in a cum filled euphoria, 'And, he tastes and smells so good! Ohhhhhhh God! I am so full of cum!'

'You're so full of cum,' 'Easter' retorted with a mental laugh, 'I am so supremely glutted it's amazing!'

"I have an idea," Owen said as he looked from 'Easter' to 'Hathor' and back.

'And, quit calling me 'Easter' bitch!" The Persona growled before going silent again.

'See what I mean,' I growled.

'Yeah! wow! Talking about the pot calling the kettle black,' Jo mumbled.

"What," 'Hathor' asked in a very gratified purr, Owen was still caressing her lower back and bum and she was loving it!

'Then who are you? What do I call you?' I screamed back mentally.

"I think this hotel has a hot tub," Owen answered smiling, "Do you want to go find it and go for a dip?!"

'You'll find out soon enough,' Came a last thought filled with devilish humor.

"But we don't have any bathing suits," 'Easter' objected coyly .

"Exactly," 'Hathor' answered.

"All right, but only if I get a kiss first," 'Easter' teased.

'Hathor' immediately turned and laid her thick pink bubblegum lips on 'Easter's' mouth and pressed in as if she were trying to meld our lips together! She sucked on our plump bottom lip as 'Easter' sucked on her top, and then they broke away just enough so that they could twine our tongues around each other and then it was 'Easter's' turn to suck her thick bottom lip into my mouth as she nipped on my top!

'She still tastes like Owen's cum,' 'Easter' moaned happily, 'Ohhhhhhh goddess, she tastes so good!'

We kissed for several more minutes as we started getting hot again before 'Hathor' pulled back and pushed herself up so that only her large pendulous breasts hung down on my chest!

They were so heavy!

At least 20 to 30 pounds of dense milk glands, and fat, and each breast as large a watermelon!

'Goddess! I wish my breasts were larger,' 'Easter' sighed regretfully.

'Me too,' I chortled!

Looking up at 'Hathor', 'Easter' purred breathlessly, "I meant I wanted a kiss from Owen!"

'Hathor' laughed and Owen coughed a guffaw before he leaned in and kissed us softly! He caressed 'Easter's' lips with the slightest of pressure, like velvet! When he opened his mouth his breath licked at our lips like a cool breeze, and then his breath was inside our mouth like a cool tongue caressing and filling us up as 'Easter' inhaled. She realized she was holding her breath and exhaled into his mouth...

The softness of his kiss was such a contrast to 'Hathor's' powerful, passionate, sexual impatience. She was a hurricane, while Owen was like a spring breeze coming down out of the mountains, soft and subtle, gentle and yet hinting at an indomitable strength, an agile resilience, and a stubborn permanence that could crush us if he wanted to, but instead he would rather caress us like soft rays of sunlight on flower petals!

Within the breaths of our kiss it felt like our body was swelling up! My brain was on fire as he licked his tongue into our mouth and nibbled on our bottom lip. 'Easter' may have been the one driving my body, enjoying the feeling of being in 'Hathor's' arms and one making love to Owen, but it was my soul that he was making love to!