TDofF Birth of a Succubus Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blinking again, when she opened her eyes she wasn't kneeling in front of Owen anymore. She didn't have his dick in her mouth, nor was his big bell shaped cockhead halfway down her throat!

'No!'

Her body was still there, still sucking Owen off, but her mind... or was it her soul, was in a cloud! A white cloud that glowed faintly pink, and smelled and tasted like Owen's cum!

'Owen? Megan,' Jo called out into the faintly pink void, 'Is anyone here? Where am I?'

Pink cinnamon energy pulsed all around her, but no one answered...

She could feel the clouds caressing her skin as she floated though, they were soft like the caresses of a woman's hand gliding across her hips, belly, back, and breasts... even across her jaw, cheeks and lips. Her breasts started growing larger again, in the real world, and also here in this... reality as hot, angry, turbulent energy boiled in her womb.

Closing her eyes, the atmosphere changed...

Startled, she opened them only to find she was in an ocean of white. Milky froth sloshed all around... in an instant she went from floating to struggling to stay afloat. Kicking her legs and pumping her arms, she turned in a full circle, looking at a white sky that met an endless white sea... there was nothing else... from horizon to horizon.

She felt light at first... almost buoyant... as the cum in her real belly fed power to the pulsing fat growing in her breasts. Still, as light as she felt, she was getting tired quickly and soon her head dipped below the creamy white gelatinous liquid as it flooded her mouth. She coughed and spit, but her head went under again.

As soon as she tasted the milky white liquid she knew... it was Owen's sperm she was drinking. She had spent the last few minutes swallowing, then choking as at least a gallon of it already impregnated her real belly. Now, she knew his cinnamon flavor by heart!

Kicking her legs weakly, her strength giving out, she was too tired to keep herself afloat... too tired to keep her head above the sperm any longer. Closing her eyes she took a deep breath and quit kicking and sank into the creamy white abyss. It was less than 45 seconds before she couldn't hold her breath any longer as little bubbles escaped from her mouth and nose as she slowly exhaled. Her lungs burned as her mouth opened, she exhaled all of the air in her lungs as tendrils of sperm swept in!

A sea of white cascaded down her esophagus... pushed up her nostrils into her sinuses... filling her stomach and flooding her lungs! She kicked and fought her suffocation so hard she didn't even feel the living sea of sperm slide between her pussylips and force its way up her urethra and into her bladder, or up her vagina through her cervix and fill up her uterus until cum was blasting out her fallopian tubes, drenching her ovaries in sperm, nor did she feel the tendril push inside her anus and fill up her rectum before invading the rest of her intestines. Not until it was too late, and even then, there was nothing she could do about it!

Her whole body shuddered as she took another deep inhalation and pure viscous cum flooded her lungs so that the ocean of creamy white spunk impregnated her entire astral body, through and through!

She had no idea where she was...

What was happening...

Why this was happening... and most of all...

She had no idea it was happening to Megan as well!

Sinking down into the bottomless depths, she felt power and warmth enveloping her and realized that although she wasn't breathing air... she wasn't dying of asphyxiation either. As she sank endlessly time became irrelevant, her situation seemingly irreversible, and so, she relaxed in her new environment and began luxuriating in the feeling of cum tickling her clitorus, tingling her vagina, caressing her body, and filling all of her senses...

——(!)——

A few minutes later on the bed-

Owen didn't wait, he didn't go slow, he didn't waste time! An insatiable carnal need had his cock pistoning Josephine's pussy as if he were speeding down the highway at 120 miles an hour! Reaching around her hips and waist from behind, he grabbed a 2 handfuls of her huge pendulous breasts and squeezed them roughly, feeling her marshmallowy mass squeeze out between his fingers as he pulled her back towards him, away from 'Easter's' wanting mouth!

Jo could feel her body, but wherever she was, she was no longer in control. Something... or someone else was... It was as if she were behind a glass wall. She could see everything that was happening, but she couldn't do anything.

It was like watching another woman make love to Owen with her own body!

'That's because I am making love to your man... with your body,' came a disembodied voice.

Jo was stunned...

She looked all around the sea of white, but there was nothing... no one...

'That's because I am here in your temple,' Answered the voice to her unspoken question.

'Who...'

'Who are you,' Jo asked in consternation.

'Why, I am you silly,' The voice answered.

Jo thought about it for a moment and then decided she would call the voice Hathor.

'Ahhh, how did you know,' 'Hathor' purred playfully.

'Hathor' finally broke off from kissing Megan, her eyes were half closed from being in the intoxicating throws of sex. Rearing back as Owen groped her breasts, she kept up her pace thrusting her ass back to meet his pile-driver!

Reaching back, she put her hand behind Owen's neck and pulled his mouth to her's, and Megan watched as 'Hathor' then forced more cum up from her stomachs into her mouth and licked it into Owen's mouth as they kissed!

Owen's eyes pulsed gold and then sapphire then they swirled together and his aqua green eyes pulsed green before it all disappeared...

'Don't worry my love... I am you... and we are making love to a man we must make our own,' 'Hathor' purred in Jo's mind.

"Oh goddess... oh... Oh... OHHHHHHH," 'Hathor' wailed into Owen's mouth as she looked through her lashes, her eyes half closed in intoxication as she watched Owen's eyes stare at her as she quaked and wailed as she climaxed, "Ha... ah... Eeeeyeeeee!"

"Oh fuck! I'm cumming again," Owen growled as he thrust in deeper, pushing hard against her cervix before shooting cum all the way to her core!

'Hathor's' eyes opened wide, glowing bright gold as rope, after rope, after rope, of creamy white seed penetrated her womb. Her mouth was a silent wide open orgasmic 'OHHHHHHH!' as her climax rocketed her into heavenly euphoria over and over again...

——(!)——

The far away part of me that was peripherally aware of what was happening, sat floating in my creamy white ocean of sperm, and imagined Owen's urethra pushing right up against Jo's cervix, if not into it, shooting creamy streams of seed directly into her fertile womb. I wondered if she could feel his sperm shooting into her... spraying her cervix... penetrating her womb... filling her up with millions, if not billions, of little swimmers traveling through her dark void... eager to find her ovaries and fertilize her eggs!

In reality, 'Easter' looked down my body... surprise goosing our skin, chilling our bones, and freezing our souls... until I felt her startlement all the way to me... imprisoned in this endless sea of cum!

Concentrating, I hovered in the room like a ghost watching Jo's tattoos blaze to life, glowing as brightly as her luminous golden eyes. All of her tattoos pulsed bright yellow with black edges in time with her heartbeat. As 'Easter' and I watched, a bright angry red glow pulsed, in a counter-beat against the yellow glowing pulses, in time with every one of Owen's ejaculations of seed inside her womb!

Somehow I knew that her tattoos were increasing her fertility exponentially. I knew it... instinctively!

'Easter' looked down at my tattoos and she started oragasming!

I looked quickly at her... at me... and saw that our silver tattoos were glowing too. A brilliant shimmering silver with a black ambiance all around. The curse was true! My tattoos were doing something to me!

My fertility was skyrocketing millions of times more powerful than normal!

'Oh goddess! He is going to knock us up with a billion babies,' 'Easter' howled in ecstasy inside my head!

By the time Owen and Jo finally finished fucking, he had seemingly fountained buckets of cum inside her. Exhausted, she put her hands on her thickened belly, bloated with cum, and laid forward as her massive breasts squished between us. Looking into our eyes, she sighed lasciviously, "So... fucking... good!"

Josephine was beaming with satisfaction. Her whole body was sweaty while her tattoos glowed an angry reddish gold light instead of yellow.

Suddenly, hands were wrapping around 'Easter's' thighs, and she was dragged down the bed, sliding underneath Jo's giant sweaty breasts until her head was between her cleavage. 'Easter's' thighs were pulled apart, and giggling happily she moaned lustily as Owen's huge pulsing mushroom cockhead parted her wet pussylips like pink velvet curtains!

As I watched, I rapidly pumped my ethereal pussy with my fingers as Owen ejaculated sperm up and down 'Easter's' vulva and all over our nearly hairless labia majora before pressing his head against our vagina and sliding his massive cock into... Us!

'He still hasn't finished cumming,' 'Easter' howled in consternation, 'Ohhhhhhh my goddess!'

Even with my soul locked away, I could feel our body singing as he thrust into 'Easter'. In my mind's eye, I imagined his cock penetrating us deeper than we ever have been before as 'Easter's' voice echoed my own mewling cries. We felt and saw, in my mind's eye, Owen's cock gushing cum inside us in a continuous stream as he pounded our pussy... smashing against our cervix... pounding our womb like a pile-driver!

I was stimulated and aroused beyond anything resembling sanity as I imagined our cervixes relaxing... opening wide like the lips of a woman's mouth... sucking Owen deeper into our womb as he drove all of his cum straight into our uterus... spraying our walls... filling me with millions... No... Billions of potent little white swimmers!

'Oh hell,' 'Easter' wailed within my mind, as my imagination spurred her to another orgasm!

Owen was filling 'Easter' up so much that I imagined I felt a spark...

A pulse of power bursting in our womb as his prolific sperm overwhelmed a solitary egg already in our belly... then without preamble or remorse Owen's seed surged up our fallopian tubes to our sacred egg chambers hoping to impregnate all of our eggs at once!

'Ohhhhhhhh goddess! If only he could,' 'Easter' thought as we began orgasming a third time!

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh...," She wailed ecstatically!

Owen roared as he climaxed again, filling 'Easter' up with what seemed like gallons of sperm until our belly felt as distended as Josephine's!

We felt so absolutely glutted with cum!

We were so fucking full!

It felt like our uterus must be the size of a beach ball!

I felt hot... so HOT!

We were glowing... 'Easter's' tattoos were on fire!

'Oh goddess! My womb! My ovaries! My body! I'm burning up! Ohhhhhh... goddess,' 'Easter' wailed inside my head!

"Ahhhhhh...," She shrieked as she was consumed by back to back orgasms!

Captive, wherever I was, I screamed as our body's orgasms harmonized with my soul, while simultaneously, all the sperm surrounding me filled up my uterus and began expanding my belly until I was as large as a full term pregnant woman with quintuplets!

'How long has it been since I had sex?'

'Just yesterday...'

'How long has it been since I had sex this good?'

'Oh God... Never!'

'When was the last time I came like this?'

'Ever?'

'Ohhhhhh God...'

'Ohhhhhhhhhhhh goddess!' 'Easter echoed me!'

Slowly, Owen finally stopped cumming, leaving 'Easter' shuddering as she slowly descended from her orbital orgasms to land on a euphoric mountain peak of a small quivering climax, and lazily ski down its slopes as her eyes fluttered and finally opened!

Looking up into Jo's smiling face she purred, her voice shaky and breathless with sated arousal, "Oh My goddess... you were right... that was amazing!"

"He's the one," Jo whispered excitedly!

'She is right! This guy is definitely the one for me,' 'Easter' thought loudly in my head, making sure I heard, 'We... no... I have never been made to feel the way we feel right now. No matter what, this boy is going to be mine!'

'Easter' knew that this was as new to me as it was to her, and yet she was speaking down to me already, as if she was the owner of my body... not me... as if I didn't exist at all! Her attitude left me hovering in my prison feeling shocked and hurt.

Concentrating as hard as I could I tried to propel my consciousness back into my body, but nothing happened. If anything my spiritual body began to feel more and more solid as Owen's cum saturated both my physical womb and spiritual body!

'Why would she treat me this way?' I wondered, but there was no answer. 'Easter' was some part of me, so she knew that yesterday, Jo and I had a ménage à trois with George, and it was nothing... NOTHING... compared to this. If she was me then she must know that he made out with us for hours while recovering from coming in Josephine a couple of times and going limp instantly. When he was finally able to get it up for me, he lasted only 2 minutes!

I was so fucking mad!

I mean, I know I have... I had an aggressive pussy... that sucks and squeezes and milks guys dicks hard... causing them to cum fast, but come on! At the least, George could of kept fucking me until I came too!

However, this guy, Owen, just came so much he filled my... 'Easter's' belly up, and even filled Josephine's mouth and stomach, and then pumped her pussy full of spunk. Plus, we've never orgasmed like this, and I've never seen my tattoos, in the 6 years I've had them and the countless times I've had sex with Uncle Russ then later my boyfriends, or Jo's in month she's had them, react the way they are now!

'Am I... or is it we... orgasming so hard because of him, or our tattoos,' I wondered, hoping 'Easter' heard me, 'If it's him, then why him? Or, is this all in my imagination? Or, if it is because of my tattoos, then why?'

Jo didn't seem to see or notice her tattoos glowing; she just kept rubbing her belly and breasts!

Owen didn't seem to be aware that our body's were glowing faintly, that our eyes had changed to golden cows eyes and sapphire serpent eyes, or our tattoos were glowing brilliantly like blinking neon signs!

'Maybe he's too distracted with drowning my womb in his cum,' 'Easter' thought idly.

'Are, are you finally talking to me again,' I thought back indignantly as I hovered in the sea of white.

'To whom else would I be speaking,' 'Easter' thought in reply.

'Holy shit,' I thought.

'There is nothing holy about you and me, or what we are doing,' 'Easter' replied.

Our tattoos were changing with every second Owen's sperm was inside us. Well, 'Easter's' were changing from a shining silver to a pulsing red to a blackened lifeless silver, while Jo's were changing from gold to an angry red gold that was quickly turning black and lifeless!

'What does it mean,' I asked, 'Why am we the only ones seeing this?!'

'Ohhhhhh God,' I laughed, 'I'm crazy, and I don't even care!'

My next thought was lost as Owen began slamming 'Easter's' pussy again, even harder than before with an audible "squish squish squish squish" as he hammered his seed deep into my saturated womb!

"Ohhhhhh goddess ," 'Easter' wailed!

Euphoria!

Our new default state of mind as we wailed in pleasure, "Ahhhh... ahhhhh... Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Jo moved her hips down across 'Easter's' waist and began twisting my left nipple as she licked and nibbled at my right!

"AAAAhhhhhh," 'Easter' mewled rapturously before grunting, "More, MORE!"

"Deeper," 'Easter' wailed insistently!

"Harder!"

"HARDER!"

"DEEPER!"

"Oh goddess," 'Easter' shrieked lustily, "Owen!! FUCK ME HARDER!!"

Owen pulled 'Easter's' thighs up high into the crooks of his arms, lifting my ass clear off the bed as he slammed my cervix like a Mac truck slamming into a small Geo. He was penetrating me deeper, and deeper, and deeper as my vagina sucked his cock rapturously!

Owen was pounding 'Easter's' slick little pussy remorselessly! The sound of a rapid wet, "Slap slap slap slap slap..." reverberated loudly throughout the room like the automatic fire from a machine gun!

It was only muffled by 'Easter's' rapturous cooing and wailing at the top of our lungs!

Reaching out and around our thighs Owen grabbed Jo's waist, and with unbelievable strength invigorated by 'Easter's' potent venom he pulled her down our body, down our thighs until he planted his face in her thoroughly creamed pussy and started licking at her slick pink lips as she tightened her thighs around his head and cooed in delight. When Owen finally buried his mouth in her vagina and his nose in her ass she wailed lustily, "Oh Owen! Eat me! Eat ME!"

Jo then started licking 'Easter's'clit while Owen ate her pussy and fucked 'Easter'! It was a raunchy sensually supercharged scene with Jo's feet and legs high in the air while Owen pounded my sensibilities into delirium as 'Easter' wailed in delight!

"Ohhhhhh myyyyyyyyy Goooooooodddddddeeeeeeeeeeessssssss," 'Easter' gasped hauntingly with every jarring slam of Owen's cock into our tenderized cervix while Jo was licking our clit, then wailed each word hoarsely as she wheezed for breath, "I... AM... cumming... AGAIN!!"

'Easter's' whole body went rigid as fire and ice exploded from our womb, swept through our body as sweat beaded across our skin to put out the fire inside. After the explosion and fire, ice followed, cascading across our skin, goosing our flesh as our vagina clamped down on Owen's thrusting cock like a vice!

His cock throbbed and expanded and 'Easter' felt him drive into us one final time, his dick throbbed with every pulse of blood in time with his heartbeat. She felt him spraying our insides with more creamy sperm in jagged succession!

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... ahhhhhhhhhhhhh," 'Easter' wailed continuously pausing only to inhale a breath of air before continuing!

Another climax burst through our body before the first ended, echoing off our skin like a hollow chamber! Our orgasms just kept reverberating through us over and over and over again! Our strength left us as the echoes of our continuous climaxes finally subsided leaving us in a muscle twitching euphoria and 'Easter' a limp rag unable to move a muscle.

Finally, all the strength that Owen exhibited seemed to be exhausted! Carefully, he let Jo slide down my body as she crawled up to kiss 'Easter'. She was beaming a thoroughly satisfied smile as she began kissing our body, beginning at our belly, then breasts and chest as she made her way up to my mouth.

——(!)——

Josephine floated in bloated blissful delight... even in her ocean of sperm prison she could feel her body's overwhelming orgasms. It only added to the powerful euphoria of being so super over abundantly saturated with cum in this place.

Her belly was so large and pregnant with sperm, she looked like she was pregnant a million times over!

Her breasts were so large now she couldn't even see past them anymore, not even her belly!

They were as long as her arms and were so fat and full and firm it was like having giant balloons on her chest!

She didn't even care anymore...

She loved the feeling of Owen's cum filling her body and soul with so much happiness!

Suddenly she noticed a rippling in the ocean of white sperm. It was moving closer until the pale white form began to form into a beautiful pregnant woman. As the woman came steadily closer, Jo saw short curly auburn hair and she laughed excitedly in relief!