Tea Cup 01

Story Info
Tea Cup tells friend Julia about the after party with Josh.
1.4k words
3.57
1.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tea Cup 01

"Excuse me, Tea Cup, what exactly do you mean when you say that Josh charmed you out of your capri tights and shorts? I mean, he didn't charm you out of your undies, did he?"

"Julia, I mean he stayed after when the others left because we left a conversation open from earlier during my mixer and he wanted to finish with things. And I may have got caught up in the moment and told him it was OK to push my undies down, but he finished his other thing before that happened, so."

"Well, let's start with this open-ended conversation and then circle around to where your undies ended up and we can skip the part where he finished his thing, but touch base on whether or not the nerd at least put a condom on. So, who said what first, Tea Cup? And mix me up one of those nerd cocktails while you tell me the story (in case this is yet another long ass Tea Cup story). What are they called anyways, Self Sex on the Beach or something?"

"One "root beer-cola" shot coming up, Julia. Anyways, Josh and I were talking..."

"Flirting."

"Fine, but it was the first time that someone didn't say "hello, will you suck my dick now", but I could tell that he wanted to introduce a sexual element into our conversation, but he was really struggling, so I chipped in."

"Oh, boy, a sexy little fem boy "chipped in" to introduce a sexual overtone to a struggling conversation, so set me up with another double shot of "root beer-cola" and continue, Tea Cup."

"Well, he was being a nice about things, so (bottoms up, gulp), it started to get hot when he asked me if I was just a Fine China Tea Cup tease or if I was real, that's all."

"(Bottoms up, gulp) And you responded how to let him know that you are a real cross dresser?"

"I responded that "I am in the continuum and I understand you, so therefore I must be real"

"(Set them up) I mean, and then of course, Josh responded with????"

"That's when he replied with "but our human perception that the continuum is real only proves that we humans have perception."

"(Kill me fucking now) and of course, you put him in his place (bottoms up, gulp) about what the fuck ever is the continuum."

"Oh, I body slammed his nerd ass with "but until humans positively prove or disprove the continuum, then all we had was hope, science and blow jobs" and that's when his legs started to get weak."

"(Wow) um, I'm afraid to ask about his response to that, but seriously, do nerds pee a lot with the downing of these "root beer-cola" shots?"

"Well, well, he mumbled and grumbled a little, but he was finally having a highly sexual conversation and all, so. Anyways, I was worried that his nerd mind was trapped in an endless loop of rebounding thoughts of sex, so I added that "my perception of him being hard for me felt pretty real" and then I pressed two fingers against his zipper and then he moaned some more and then I told him that it was alright if he took a step forward and then he did that and then two fingers turned into four fingers and then he started to spasm and then he went all "ga, ga, ga" and then he fell back against the wall and then I helped him up."

"So, whew, so, it was like prom night for the two of you then, right Tea Cup? Your first time and his first time (of ridiculous touching!) and you must have some damn vodka around this place. Well, you know what, Tea Cup, if you and Josh shared a moment or two, that's great, so is that the bottle of vodka?"

"It was a nice moment and it was easy to fall into that moment since we were alone all."

"(Swig, gulp, swig)."

"And I don't even mind admitting that I started to walk us backwards towards my bedroom."

"(Gulp, gulp, gulp). Whew, I mean, wow, straight vodka, right? Does Josh at least have a nice body?"

"Oh, um, I may not be the best judge of that, but I would guess, yeah! I mean, if you were to bounce a quarter off of his chest, it would only sink into his chest a little bit. Anyways, that was a nice side step on your part to figure out if we both lost some of our clothes and to finish up with that, we both kept our undies on and I kept my sports bra on, so."

"(Swig, gulp, swig) but you very carefully removed your tights and neatly folded your Denim shorts, right Tea Cup?"

"Well, he was nervous about things, so I had the time, but he didn't flinch when we presented each other to each other. LOL, he likes my butt."

"(Gulp, gulp, gulp) got another bottle?"

"And that's when all hell fire let loose in my bedroom. I mean, he practically jumped me and he yelled that he was winning and we rolled around and we crawled around and then we rolled around some more and we were both totally into the moment when I ruined the moment by asking him to slow down and put a condom on to protect my bed from his final "win" and all, so."

"(Guzzle, guzzle) And just how old was the condom in his wallet (guzzle)?"

"Well, he said he got it when he was a teenager, so five or six years ago (oh? Damn, give me a swig)."

"So (gulp, swig, guzzle) the two of you had a moment in the living room and then things got all hell fire on the bed with all that rolling around and then you broke up the action so he could slip on a dry rotted condom, which means his boxer briefs came off then, right?"

"Um, I didn't mind. I mean, he dry-humped almost every area of my body, but when he went crazy with his humping of my rib cage, well, I didn't mind that his boxer briefs were off. And by the way, Julia, all that "rolling around" include a few moments of him rolling me on my belly and all, so."

"(Guzzle, gulp, swig) because "he likes your butt", I get that, Tea Cup. I need a nap."

"But here's the thing, Julia, our rump in the hay felt like forever and maybe that was because it was my first time in a bed someone, but my digital clock said it was only like four minutes."

"Oh, it's always over too soon, sugar."

"But here's the other thing, Julia, even with the stoppage to scotch tape the dry rotted condom on, well, he counted that as his "time" and all. I mean, there's some kind of freaky matrix that these guys fill out on Nerd Chang and all, so."

"Oh, a man's stop watch always runs fast, sugar."

"Well, but it's also been two days and all, so. I mean, it was awkward and weird for both of us, but we were both there and doing the dirty to my thighs and my rib cage and all, so."

"Oh, a man rarely calls back, sugar. But give him a minute. I mean, Josh probably hasn't "won" much before and you two do know each other, but if he "won", then he will want to "win" again. I mean, you looked, right? He did "win", didn't he?"

"Oh, he "won" alright and I made him flush it pronto!"

"So, you pushed him out of the bed afterwards then?"

"Well, what the hell do I know, Julia?"

"LOL (guzzle, gulp, gulp) I know you'll be safe back there for a while then. Men have very fragile ego's and they need to be massaged carefully, but don't worry, he'll want to "win" again. So, I need a vodka nap, OK?"

Well, what the hell did I know about a man's ego and all, right?

Oh, by the way, hi folks, I'm known as Tea Cup because of a regrettable hand on the hip and the other arm in air with a sugar cube spouting from my puckered lips selfie that wasn't supposed to go public, but it did, so.

End Tea Cup 01