Teach me, Daddy

Story Info
Step dad gives his little girl lessons.
1.4k words
4.38
27.2k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeff walked into his home after a long day at the office to find it empty. He expected to see his wife, Jennifer, cooking dinner, or her 18 year old daughter, Melanie, lounging around. His step daughter very much resembled his wife. She was developing into a hot young lady. Her breasts were large, but proportionate to her small frame. She had long blonde hair like her mother.

Jeff often snuck glances at Melanie when she wore very short skirts barely covering her perfect ass. He wondered if her tight little cherry had already been popped. He fantasized about being the one to do it. But he had never touched her.

He climbed the stairs to go shower and change and began to hear a faint buzzing. Jeff furrowed his brow and followed the sound to investigate. As he approached Melanie's room he recognized the sound as a vibrator accompanying Melanie's soft moaning. Instantly, Jeff's cock became hard as he peeked past her open door.

There was Melanie, oblivious to being watched. She was lying on her bed with her legs splayed open, presenting her pussy to Jeff as she pressed a pink vibrator onto her clit. Jeff quietly removed his cock from his pants and began stroking it. He had often fantasized about her masturbating behind closed doors. And he had hoped one day he would be able to "accidentally" walk in on her. It was finally happening.

Melanie seemed to have trouble bringing herself to an orgasm. She appeared awkward and inexperienced. Jeff felt compelled to offer his assistance and, after placing his cock back into his pants, brazenly entered her room.

Once Melanie noticed, she gasped and closed her legs. "Daddy! I didn't hear you come in!"

Jeff gently approached with his hands gesturing for her to relax. "Melanie, don't worry about it. We all do it." He continued to approach and Melanie relaxed a little. He sat on the bed, facing her.

"I do it, your mom does it, your brother does it. It's totally normal." Melanie swallowed and softly asked. "Yeah?"

"Of course!" Jeff reassured. "But I couldn't help but notice that you were having some trouble."

Melanie paused, considering whether or not she should open up with her step-dad. After some thought, she decided to talk to him.

"Well, I am not sure how to do it..."

"You have never been able to...finish?" Jeff was a little surprised that, at almost 19, she had never had an orgasm. Melanie bit her lower lip innocently and shook her head. "But have you had sex?" Melanie squirmed and said softly, "just once." Jeff's cock twitched as he quickly envisioned her getting railed."

"And how was that?" Jeff brushed a lock of hair out of Melanie's face. "Ummm, well, I didn't really like it."

"I see," Jeff said. "Well, maybe you just need someone to show you how it works."

Melanie thought for a moment. "Well..." she bit her lip and looked up at him. "Will you show me, daddy?" Jeff's heart raced and his cock became even harder thinking of teaching her. "Of course! Come here, baby." He extended his arm and drew her over to sit between his legs with her back against his chest. He pulled her hair aside and planted soft kisses on her neck. His hands trailed over her tank top covering her breasts and erect nipples. He took a moment to trace his finger around her nipple while kissing her neck. Melanie's chest rose and fell in a labored fashion as she nervously anticipated his touch.

Jeff slowly and gently placed his fingers just above her clit and slowly moved it in circles. Melanie breathed in and out and rested her head against Jeff's chest. "You like that, baby?" He whispered in her ear. "Yes, daddy." She assured him breathlessly. Jeff could hardly believe what was happening. His cock was rock hard, straining against his pants. He ached to be inside her.

"Sometimes it feels really good to start slow and get a little faster." Jeff said softly as he picked up speed. Her breathing became faster and she squirmed against him. "Mmmm, daddy that feels so good!"

"Do you want to see what an orgasm feels like, kitten?"

"Yes! Please, daddy!" He sped up his pace, vigorously manipulating her clit, feeling her getting slippery on his fingers. He could feel her body reach a climax and she trembled and whimpered as he made her cum. A powerful energy surged through his body, realizing he just gave his step-daughter her first orgasm.

"Did that feel good, baby?" Jeff asked as he turned her head to look at him. Her face was flushed and she breathlessly assured him that it did.

After a few moments, Melanie sat on her knees facing Jeff. She looked between his legs to see the growing bulge in his pants. She bit her bottom lip and looked up at him.

"There is....something else I would like to learn how to do." Melanie asked, shyly

"What's that, baby?" He asked, "anything."

"My boyfriend wants me to give him...." Her voice trailed off and her cheeks became red. Jeff smiled

"A blow job?"

"Yes." She nodded. "Will you teach me how to do it, daddy?"

"Of course." He said as he unbuttoned his pants and pulled out his cock. His throbbing cock was thick and above average length. Jeff gently took Melanie's hand and moved it to his cock. "Gently wrap your hand around it." She gingerly wrapped her fingers and hand around it at the base. "That's right, baby." He gently covered her hand and helped her to stroke his cock. "This feels really good to start. Yeah kitten, just like that. Now put your lips around it." Melanie nodded and carefully opened her mouth and placed it onto the head of Jeff's cock. "That's right, now lick it and suck it a little bit. Just the tip."

Melanie obediently did as she was told. Jeff felt like he could almost already unload into her mouth, but he held out. He ran his fingers through her hair and gently guided her to bob her head up and down. "That's right baby, up and down, just like that." Her inexperienced, wet mouth felt indescribably amazing on his cock. "So use your hand and your mouth, up and down, and suck when you get to the tip...yesssss, you're being such a good girl for me, kitten."

"Am I doing it right, daddy?" Melanie looked up at him with her innocent eyes.

"Yes, baby, you're so good at it already. I'm so proud of you." He ached to be inside her. "Ok...do you want me to show you how good sex should feel?" Melanie nodded enthusiastically. "Yes please, daddy."

Jeff wanted her to be able to control her pleasure and felt like allowing her to be on top would be best. He laid on his back and gestured for her to come over.

"Come here baby, straddle me and go as slow as you need to." Jeff's chest rose and fell with excited anticipation. He could not believe that his fantasy was going to come true.

Melanie straddled Jeff and positioned her tight little pussy over the head of his cock. She slowly lowered herself onto his hard cock, carefully taking him in, inch by inch."

Her warm pussy was so tight as his cock slid into her. He gently placed his hands on her hips as she took all of him in. She let out a sigh. Jeff groaned.

"Your little pussy feels so good, baby. You have such a perfect pussy. Your boyfriend is a lucky guy. He should be fucking you so good." Melanie smiled at the approval. Jeff slowly guided her body around in circles, showed her how to rock back and forth, and bounce up and down. He was struggling to hold himself off but her pussy gripped him so tightly that he knew he would not last much longer.

"Come here, baby" he grabbed her wrists and pulled her forward. She wrapped her arms around Jeff's neck and he tightly held her waist as he fucked her from underneath. She moaned and whimpered

"Yes daddy! That feels so good! Don't stop, daddy!"

He continued long enough for her to explode into an orgasm and he felt her pussy spasm around his cock. He could not take much more and came deep inside her little pussy. He groaned as the pleasure electrified him.

He helped clean her up and softly encouraged her. "You were such a good girl for me, princess."

"Thank you, daddy"