All Comments on 'Teach Me, Daddy'

by KindestCalvin97

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Second person suck. Always an instant rating of 1.

bucco40bucco40about 3 years ago

A 2nd chapter is definitely needed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Well done, although it will probably find a more recptive audience in gay male. On the other and, if you continue it and g bring the rest of the familt in, it could work.

sp9983sp9983about 3 years ago

I think he should fuck his daughter and son next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Second person gay shit, what could possibly be worse than this? Take it elsewhere, please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

2nd person stories suck 3*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Loved it! Definitely worth a few more chapters. Made my dick hard and want more!

blackknight314blackknight314about 3 years ago

Father / son isn't my favorite, but not a deal breaker. Thanks for sharing.

Phoenix_LusterPhoenix_Lusterabout 3 years ago

Homosexual stories aren't really my thing but it was a good story. The only think I would change about it is that in most of the instances you used the word 'you' I would instead use 'I' because most users wouldn't be reading this out loud, they would be reading it in their heads.

Best way to understand is to read it in your head and replace 'you' with 'I'.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKindestCalvin97@KindestCalvin97
I'm a good boy, I always say "please" and "thank you," and I do as I'm told. I've started submitting stories, and I hope you enjoy them. I'm open to writing about a variety of subjects and types of sexual relationships. Please reach out if you have thoughts about them. Pers...