Teach Me To Be Nasty

Story Info
White stepmom & black stepson role play as student/teacher.
1.6k words
4.05
16.4k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part Two of The Stepson Stories

Follows A Special Dessert

After David gave me that incredible experience at the dessert shop, I knew I had to try and repay the favor. His father is still out of town so now it's my turn to show him a good time.

I slipped an envelope under his bedroom door a few hours ago with a note asking him to meet me at 7:30pm and with it I left a hotel room key. I'd told him yesterday that I was planning a surprise for him and he was eager to see what I would come up with.

I arrive back at the hotel at 7:00. I go up to our room and open a bottle of white wine. I need a little drink while I wait. I start to undress and put on my outfit. A red push up bra. Red lace thong. White button up shirt. Real Short black skirt. White stockings and black heels. Hair in pigtails. I look in the mirror. Definitely can't wait for tonight with my stepson lover.

There's a few minutes until 7:30. I am feeling so horny already. I sit on the edge of the bed waiting for him to show up. I spread my legs and start playing with my pussy. One finger inside. Then two. I'm loving how it feels with my fingers inside me when I hear noise at the door. It's 7:29.

He opens the door

"Hello?" He asks

"You're late" I say as I come into his view.

"Damn " he says as he looks at me.

"Um excuse me but you're late for class again, David," I say to him.

He looks at me for a second and then breaks into a smile.

"Oh I see," he says. I think he's figured out what's going on. Followed by a "yes ma'am I'm sorry I'm late again."

" You will not ever be late to class again? Will you?" I ask him.

"No ma'am" he says as he starts playing along. "Good thing I'm the only student in your class," he says with a wink.

"I think you need to be spanked," I say to him.

"Yes maam " he says. "Whatever you think."

I push him gently on the bed. He's still fully clothed in a tshirt that shows off his incredible arms and shorts. He's leaning back on his arms and I climb on top of him. I'm straddling him. I undo one button on my shirt and he can fully see my red bra.

"You know what I do with bad boys don't you" I ask him.

"What do you do" he asks me as he grabs my bare ass under my skirt, pulls me into him and groans with pleasure.

" I smack their faces" I say to him as I proceed to remove my titties from the bra and smack them in his face. He grabs my left nipple with his mouth and sucks it gently at first. I moan.

"Your mouth feels so good on me." I tell him.

He bites my nipple and I squeal.

"Owww, you will pay for that!" I playfully tell him.

I climb off of him and motion for him to flip over on his stomach.

I crawl up on the bed until I can whisper in his ear - "even school teachers can be nasty did you know that?"

"No ma'am I didn't really know that" he says

"Hmmm" I say, "well you are in for a real treat David, because this teacher is VERY nasty but first I'm giving you that spanking."

I run my tongue gently down his ear and kiss him lightly on the neck.

I run my hands down his back over his tshirt. He's so fucking fine I can't stand it.

I rub my hands on his ass and he moans saying," I love it when your hand are on me."

"Oh do you?" I ask him as I smack him on the left side of his ass. Then I smack him on the right side of ass.

I climb up on top of him and pull his shirt up so I can rub my titties on his back while I whisper again to him. I love the way my white skin looks against beautiful brown skin.

"This teacher loves licking ass, Shane, did you know that?"

"No ma'am, would you like to show me how you do it?"

"I sure would," I say. "After all this is your biology lesson for today." I crawl off of him, "stand up and take off your shorts slowly." I tell him.

Shane stands up and slides his shorts down slowly and then his boxer briefs. Looking at his hard black cock makes my pussy soaking wet. I have to focus.

"Now take off your shirt," I say. He takes it off and playfully throws it at me.

"Real funny, " I say with a smile. " now lay down on your stomach," I tell him and he does.

"You've been a very bad boy, " I tell him. I slap his bare ass. Ohhhh it feels so good.

"Yes ma'am," he says, "im such a bad boy."

I straddle him and spread his ass cheeks wide open. I lick his ass crack up and down slowly.

"Your lips are magical," he says.

"You taste so fucking good, " I tell him.

I lick and suck his asshole. Putting my tongue as far as it will go inside of him. Wishing it would go further. I can't get enough of him.

Once he's sloppy wet, I run my finger up and down and play with his asshole with my finger just a little.

"Feels soooo good," he says. "You can put it in a little more," he tells me.

I put my finger a little farther in and lick him at the same time.

"You make me feel so damn good," he says.

"Well Mr Bad Boy, it's time to take this up a notch," I say to him.

"Oh really?" He says

"You ever thought about fucking one of your teachers in the ass," I ask him.

"Only you," he tells me.

My pussy is so wet for this man, my stepson. I want his black cock inside me now.

He stands up and tosses me the lube I'd put on the desk. I sit on the edge of the bed. His cock is so hard for me. "Come here," I tell him, as I spread lube in my hands. He comes to me and I start massaging his cock slowly with the lube, getting him ready to put that incredible cock in my ass.

He starts pulling on my nipples as I rub the length of his cock up and down. I look up at him and our eyes meet. I can't help myself, I need his cock in my mouth. I lean over and lightly touch his cock to my lips. He moans with pleasure.

"Put your ass in the air, my slutty teacher, " he tells me.

I get up and bend over the bed. He grabs my hips and I feel the tip of his cock against my ass. "Relax and take this black cock," he says.

"Oh yes I will," I say as he slowly enters me. I can tell he grabs the lube and then I feel him pour it all over my ass and asshole. His cock enters my asshole more and more with each gentle thrust till he's almost all the way in.

"Fuck me so hard," I say to him.

He fucks me slowly a couple more times then a little faster and harder.

"You feel so fucking good in my ass," I tell him.

"Yes moma," he says," I mean teacher." As he slams his black cock into me. He holds it all the way in me for a few seconds and smacks my ass while he's deep inside me.

"You are so amazing" I tell him as he starts moving in and out over and over.

He leans over and says near my ear in a low voice, " how does my teacher want my cum tonight?"

"Mmmmmm" I say, "my favorite place I tell him" as he shoves his cock all the way in me again.

"Your mouth, huh, my slutty teacher moma" he says.

"You bet" I answer him.

He pulls out of my ass and flips me onto my back. "Let me suck that cock," I say.

He positions himself right over my face and I hungrily put his cock in my mouth. I could suck this black cock for the rest of my life, it's so fucking good.

"I can't wait to nut on your face " he tells me. "Keep sucking me and don't stop."

I suck him slowly and then quickly. Running my tongue over the head of his cock at the same time.

He puts 2 fingers all the way in my pussy and I moan.

I'm sucking him so good and he's fucking my pussy with his fingers.

"I'm never going to stop wanting you like this, " he tells me.

"Me either," I manage to say, nearly breathless from the way this man makes me feel.

"I'm ready to cum" he tells me and starts jacking his cock towards my face. I close my eyes and open my mouth wide and I hear him make that sound, just before I feel his warm cum on my lips and in my mouth, I open my eyes and meet his eyes as I scoop more of his cum into my mouth.

"I love watching you eat my cum so much," he tells me and then he lays down on the bed beside me.

I turn toward him and put my hand on his chest. "Truly amazing" I say.

He replies, "You are definitely my favorite teacher ever."