A Special Dessert

Story Info
Sexy black stepson gives his stepmom his cum.
2.1k words
4.1
19.4k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A month ago, I first hooked up with my stepson David. He moved into the house temporarily a couple months ago. I'd caught him stroking his hard black cock in his bedroom and he invited me into his room. He fucked me so good and I absolutely love sucking his hard black cock. Since I married his father, I've been desiring David, a younger and even more gorgeous man. His father is going to be out of town on a work trip this week. David suggested we go out to dinner at some place he knows of about an hour away. I agreed right away as I've been eager to spend time with him... alone.

David offered to drive us to dinner, and we agreed to leave at 5:30 this evening. I'm wearing my favorite short black dress with a plunging neckline that shows off my boobs just enough. I opted for no bra and a very sexy black g-string that I bought just for tonight. As I walk down the stairs to meet him, I see him standing by the door and take a quick second to fully take in how gorgeous he is.

He looks up at me and winks, asking, "Are you ready for this, Moma?"

I reply, "I've never been more ready for anything," and we walk to his car.

On the way to dinner, I can already feel my pussy getting wet just thinking about and - hoping for - what is to come later. I want his hard black cock in my mouth and in my pussy badly.

As we are riding in the car, he says to me, "So, I know I said we were going to dinner but how about dessert before dinner?"

"Um, ok," I say. Thinking to myself - what does this wild man have in mind? "Can you tell me where we are going?" I ask.

"It's a surprise," he says with a sexy smile. I lean over and gently touch him on the leg first and then make my way to where I can see the outline of his cock. I run my hand over it slowly through his pants.

He says, "Easy, Moma, there will be plenty of time for that later, but look at how hard my dick is getting with you barely touching it."

"it sure is," I say, "and I promise to control myself until after we eat."

He laughed and said, "You are going to love this dessert place."

We finally pull up to our destination - an older 2 story home that has been renovated into what appears to be a dessert shop. Christy's Cake Shop it says on the sign. However, I also notice a sign on the door that says 21 & up. What is going on? I think to myself.

He takes my hand & asks, "Are you ready for this, Moma?"

"I sure am," I reply and we enter the shop.

As we enter the shop, I see glass cases of all kinds of cakes, cupcakes, cookies and brownies. Everything looks delicious.

"You must be David," a female says to him.

"I am," he says, "and this lady here is my very special date," looking at me. My heart is beating faster and faster. What is he up to?

"Welcome to your first experience at Christy's Cake Shop. I'm Christy & I will be making sure you are all set for an unforgettable evening."

"Thanks," he says. "How do we get started?"

"Okay," I say, " can someone fill me in here, please?

Christy laughs and says, "Oh, it was a surprise wasn't it. Many of our customers come to us on a surprise date but I can assure that EVERYONE leaves very satisfied."

"See," she continues, "this is not just your ordinary cake shop. All of these delicious treats you see before you are not just your average desserts. They are all made here with an ingredient that has powerful orgasmic effects in men and women. This all natural ingredient is known to heighten the orgasm 5-10 times what is normal for that person, and in men, the ingredient also is known to produce an extraordinary amount of cum."

"Wow." I say. I look at David and he is smiling so big.

"What do you think?"he asks me.

"I think this is amazing," I say.

Christy continues, "He booked a reservation for 2 hours. With that, you get a private room upstairs and after you pick out your treats, you can go up to your room and get comfortable and I'll deliver the treats to the room for you. Please have a look around and pick out what you'd like to sample."

We browse and settle on a sampler of brownies, chocolate chip cookies, vanilla cake, and strawberry cake since strawberry is my favorite.

As we walk up to our room, he asks, "You feeling horny yet, moma?"

"Absolutely," I answer and reach up to give him a quick kiss on the cheek.

We get to the room and open the door. It's a beautiful room with a huge cozy bed, some chairs, and a table with light snacks - cheese, crackers, fruit, and water. There is a bottle of white wine chilling in an ice bucket. He goes straight to the wine and opens it, filing us each a glass.

"Here's to tonight," he says & we clink our glasses.

As I look around, I notice a massage table that I didn't see at first.

"Hey - look at that massage table," I say to him. "Might have to give you a massage while we wait for our desserts to take effect."

"You read my mind," he said just as there was a knock on the door.

We open the door and there is Christy with our chosen desserts on a cart. She tells us to have a wonderful time and walks away.

We bring the cart of desserts in the room and start trying each sweet treat. As we eat and drink wine, I suggest that he undress and let me give me him a massage on the table.

David readily agrees. "I love it when you put your soft hands on me," he says.

I watch him as he takes off his clothes and as he takes his pants off, I see his hard black cock. "I want you to make me nut so much," he tells me.

"I want that to, " I tell him.

He makes his way to the massage table which I then notice is not just your ordinary massage table. It has a hole - for his cock.

"What do you think, moma - you ready to massage me - and I do mean all of me?"

"Oh my god, yes, I'm ready." I answer him.

He positions himself face down on the table with his hard cock through the hole. I look under the table, and yep, it's sticking out through the bottom.

"Get over here moma and take that dress off," he says.

I walk over and take off my dress leaving only my g-string on.

" Turn around & bend over," he says.

I do so & he smacks me hard on my bare ass. He pulls the string tight between my ass cheeks.

"I'm gong to fuck you so hard tonight but first let's see what you can do to me," he says.

I reach for the massage oil but he stops and says, "feed me - feed me some more of that cake so I can work up a ton of cum for you."

So I get the strawberry cake and he raises his head up enough for me to slowly put a bite of cake in his mouth. After a few bites, he says - "now, put your hands on me."

I get the massage oil all over my hands & begin rubbing his shoulders, his arms, his back. Damn his dark brown skin is so smooth and perfect. I love how my white hands look against it.

I put more oil on my hands and start massaging his ass cheeks. He moans and tells me again how much he loves having my hands on him.

"Oh, do you?" - I say. "Well then how about this". And I spread his ass open wide and lick him up and down slowly. I lick his ass and get it sloppy wet. I run my finger up and down his ass crack and then stick my tongue in his asshole. He tastes so good, I put my tongue in his ass as far as it will go.

"You're such a good moma," he says as I continue to suck and lick his asshole.

I continue on with the massage, rubbing his legs all the way to his feet. When I get to his feet, I massage his left foot first and then start sucking his toes, one at time.

"You suck me so fucking good, " he says, moaning and groaning with pleasure.

After I suck his toes on both feet, I know what to do next. I bend down and crawl under the table. There is his hard black cock just waiting for me. I start with the massage oil. I get my hands good and wet and wrap one hand around his cock. I start slowly stroking his cock with one hand. I play with the tip of his cock with my fingers and then use both hands stroking and massaging his cock as he moans telling me how much he cannot get enough of me.

"You ready for me to put your cock in my mouth?" I ask him.

"Fuck yes," he says.

I maneuver myself so that I'm able to suck him from beneath the table. I suck him slowly and play with the head of his cock with my tongue. Sucking him this way is making us both super horny. He asks me to stop for a second and I do. He gets off the table and leads me to the bed.

"Bend over," he says and I do. He smacks my ass hard and pulls my g-string out of the way. He wastes no time entering me from behind. I feel his hard cock in my pussy.

"You are so fucking wet," he says.

"I am - and it's all for you my nasty sexy stepson," I reply.

He shoves his cock all the way inside me and pounds my pussy several times leaving me nearly breathless.

"You feel so fucking good," I tell him.

"Gooood," he says. "Who do you like fucking more - me or my father?" he asks me.

"You - definltely you," I answer him as he continues to fuck me so good.

He pulls out of me and says, "Now, I'm going to jack my cock but instead of nutting on you, I'm going to nut on whats left of these desserts and you are going to eat it."

"Yes sir" I answer him.

I watch him as he walks over to the desserts. I sit in a chair next to him and play with my pussy as he jacks his cock near my mouth. Just as he is about to cum, he directs his cock to the desserts and starts nutting on everything, the cakes, cookies, all of it. I've never seen so much cum in my life. As he is nutting, I pick up a cookie that his cum all over it and he watches me take a bite of the cookie covered in his cum.

He finishes and marvels at the amount of cum on the desserts. He picks up a small piece of cake covered in cum and shoves it in my mouth.

"Eat my cum nasty moma," he says.

I eat or lick his cum off of all the desserts while he watches with his cock still rock hard.

"Get over here on this bed, moma."

I get on the bed and he has me lie on my back.

"I can't believe it but I can nut some more," he tells me. As he does, he smacks his dick on my face and then says, "I want to fuck your titties and nut all over you."

"Go ahead," I tell him. "I'm all yours."

I hold my boobs together as he slides his amazing cock back and forth between them, I hear him make a noise and then I feel his warm cum, all over my boobs and he aims it toward my face so I open my mouth and get a mouthful. He sprays me with his cum all over and then he falls onto the bed.

"I can't believe I nutted that much. Must be the desserts," he says. "And also you" he adds. "No one makes me cum like my nasty moma."