Teach Me Tonight

Story Info
Mom deals with a troubling question from her daughter.
8.9k words
4.45
49.1k
31
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimers: As always, the characters is this story reside only in the deep recesses of my mind. I got the title of my story from the 1954 song, by Jo Stafford, and several others. There will be heterosexual sex, lesbian sex, as well as incestuous sex. BE FOREWARNED!!

*

My name is Bonnie Williams. I'm nearing my 60th birthday. Oh, shit that sounds old. As I contemplate this milestone, I realize its better than my poor husband, Ben, who died of cancer just over two years ago. We had 38 very good years of wedded bliss. We raised three wonderful children, Ben, Jr, now 38, Brian, 36 and Bethany, or Beth as she prefers, who just turned 20.

Yeah, yeah, there's a 16 year gap between numbers 2 and 3. I guess we forgot what the end result of careless, unprotected fucking might be. Whatever, we absolutely cherished our little pink bundle. I still do.

Having grown up near Seattle, and having very few dates in my first two years of high school, I was shocked when class jock, Ben Williams noticed me during his senior year, my junior year.

He seemed to play every sport, excelling in every one. I, on the other hand, knew nothing about any of them. But I watched him run with a football, shoot a basketball, and hit a baseball. I did all those things, but still didn't know much about any of them, except that if Ben was doing them, I was watching.

Aside from his many talents in each sport, we both knew that my senior year, when he started college, he was going to study business and finance, instead of playing sports.

All throughout my senior year, it was all we could do to keep our raging hormones in check. With his amazingly good looks, to go with his 6'2" physique, every girl wanted him, or so I thought. Every so often, I'd talk it over with my mother, asking her why the best looking guy in school wanted me, the poster girl for "Plain Jane?"

She always would tell me it was because he could see how beautiful I was on the inside. I took that to heart and at 5'5" and a bit chunky, tried my best to keep my weight in check.

We started getting serious right after my 18th birthday, the day before high school graduation. We were in my bedroom, on my bed, when I felt his hand inside my blouse. When he touched my bra covered D cup, my nipple felt like it would burst right through my bra.

Without saying a word, we both sat up, with him lifting my blouse off, over my head. He had a little difficulty mastering the workings of my bra, so I did help him getting it to the floor. Evan at 18, my boobs just didn't sit high up on my chest, like some of the other girls, who I took notice of in gym class. My mom always told me to be proud of my assets, as she called them.

When he leaned down and took an already engorged nipple in his mouth, I thought I'd peed my panties, thats just how excited I was. When his very large, but gentle hand caressed my other breast, I just swooned.

Moving onto both our knees, I started lifting his tee shirt over his head. Stopping to hug each other, tenderly, he stepped off the bed and undid his belt, pants button, and lowered his jeans. I stood and let him unbutton my skirt, leaving us both just looking at each other, in just our undies.

He moved right in front of me, kissing me, with one hand on my breast, and the other sliding my panties down over my rounded behind. I felt his 'thing' pushing against me, as it grew. Not having any first hand knowledge of an erect penis, I thought this had to be a foot long, or more. When, in fact, it was a very solid 7 inches.

Laying back on my bed, with him gently kissing and touching my boobs, I brazenly touched his manhood. My God, it felt like hardened steel.

When I felt his fingers lightly touch my never been touched pussy lips, I thought I was going to pass out. He reached for a hidden condom, unwrapped it and managed to place it correctly. Moving between my legs, he rubbed his sex up and down my pulsating lips.

"Please, Bonnie, open your beautiful eyes."

As I did, he slowly started inserting his manhood inside me. Breaking my barrier, with a minimum of discomfort, it felt like I had a telephone pole inside me. After the third or fourth gentle thrust, he started picking up steam, as my body felt about a thousand degrees.

I'd like to tell you our first fucking lasted the entire afternoon, but lets get serious, folks, with two virgins, 19 and 18 years old, we were damn lucky to last 5 or 6 minutes.

Falling back into bed, after a small clean up, I just buried my face against his neck, trying to remember to breathe. I just couldn't stop grinning. When my Ben asked how I was doing, all I could do was to tell him I was more than a bit sore, but in a very good way.

He just couldn't have been more caring. Just holding each other, occasionally kissing each other, this time letting our tongues joust with each other. With each kiss getting deeper and more passionate, I felt his sex growing, again. Knowing a bit more just might take place.

As our kissing deepened, I felt his hand start slowly moving down my body. Touching each nipple. Caressing my tummy, then lower. When the tip of one finger touched my still swollen lips, I inhaled, sharply. When it went inside, I thrusted upwards, fully enjoying its effect. When a second finger was added, it felt just like his cock, but smaller. When another condom appeared, I was more than ready.

With his cock sliding inside of me, I wrapped my legs behind his butt, and held on as his pace quickened, along with our deep kisses.

This time it did last much longer, as I found out he could bring me to multiple orgasms, before his own nearly threw me against the headboard. To say we were getting the hang of this fucking business was the understatement of the year. We just couldn't get enough of each other.

We both decided to sit down with both sets of parents, letting them know how much we truly cared for each other.

The first thing out of my parents mouths was, we hope you are being careful. Meaning, no children before marriage. We assured them we were being very responsible. Where as his parents main concern was Ben finishing college. We both knew he was on track to graduate in three years, and already had several firms looking at him. His father was very well known in the world of finance, but didn't have anything to do with these connections.

After a very long, but productive session with both families, we made two decisions. First, I was going to mom's doctor to put the use of condoms in the past, and second, we were going to be married, within the year.

I was fairly certain I wasn't going to college, as I wanted to start a family, as soon as possible, and Ben had made suggestions that he was going to be providing more than enough in the way of earnings that I didn't have to work, unless I insisted.

When I let him know that raising children and caring for a house was quite a bit of work, we were in full agreement. You have to remember, this was the very early 80's.

With his second year of college getting off to a flying start, we agreed on a Spring wedding.

While my parents were planning our wedding, I would sit and reflect on how this 'Plain Jane' caught the class jock. Or was it the other way around. I never chased after him, he did the chasing and catching.

During the short engagement period, we did discuss children. Believe it or not, we both wrote a number on a piece of paper, and when we showed them to each other, they both had a two written down. I just couldn't wait to be a mother.

Our wedding was fabulous, if I do say so, myself. My dad was so proud walking me down the aisle. With my older brother, my parents we just sort of spectators.

We had a short honeymoon on the Oregon coast, as Ben had to start the last term of his second year of college.

As his final year was half way finished, and he had several job offers, already, we decided to start our family.

Within two and a half months, I was pregnant. My mother, who took six years before my brother came along, called me fertile Myrtle. This caused many a laugh, and remained her nickname for me, until she passed away, many years after.

For some reason, I just felt that I was carrying a boy. Don't ask me why, I just had this feeling. As my tummy grew, we found a new and very exciting way of pleasuring each other.

We discovered oral sex! Yes, we had never gone down on each other, but the first time Ben made that suggestion, and I overcame my misgivings, we must have given each other three or four mind blowing orgasms. Sorry for the pun.

I do have to admit, the first time Ben's tongue licked my pussy lips, I thought I'd died and gone to heaven. Yes, I knew about oral sex, or so I thought. As far back as high school, I'd heard girls talking about it, with puritanical me thinking, 'how gross'.

It took until the second time, without Ben asking, I took the head of his rock hard sex and just kissed the tip. I then got really brave and took the entire head in my mouth. Wow, this wasn't too bad. When I realized his reaction was priceless, I started bobbing my head up and down his shaft. With his tongue licking my clit and two fingers inserted well into my sopping wet pussy, I was able to take most if his seven inches in my throat without gagging.

As I felt his cock start to twitch, I had to make a very quick decision. To swallow, or not! I quickly grabbed a tissue, or two, and took the mouthful of cum and spit it into the tissues. I did have to admit, that for the minute or two before spitting, it didn't gross me out.

"Are you upset I spit your stuff out?"

"Not a chance," be panted, with both of us trying to catch our breath.

We both were well aware that we were going to have many more opportunities to experiment.

As my belly grew to what I thought was on the enormous side, even our oral escapades diminished. I just felt like the Goodyear Blimp, and sex just wasn't fun. Yes, I did love the way Ben would rub some lotion on my expanded belly, supposedly to diminish stretch marks, with a finger trying to find our baby. God, I still would get excited with just one finger in my always wet snatch.

Oh, yes, if you believe this lotion helped reduce stretch marks, I have a bridge for sale!

Just as we both thought our baby wasn't going to leave the comfy confines he/she was in; one evening, just around the time we were trying to go to sleep, I knew it was time.

Off we went to greet our first child. After nearly two hours of labor, Benjamin Williams, Junior made his appearance. Nearly 9 pounds and 21 inches long! My God, I was sore. As he was getting cleaned up, I told Ben, Senior, he wasn't touching me down there until Junior started to walk.

When Junior was placed in my arms, all the soreness and pushing and screaming was forgotten. His adorable little smile just melted both of our hearts.

Oh, just for the record, even though I kept big Ben from down there for quite a while, I did find time during the third week to help myself to his more than eager cock. Also, let the record show, I did try swallowing, and it wasn't all that bad.

Both sets of parents had to be cautioned about overdoing their generosity. After all, little Ben wasn't a fashion model, plus, he was outgrowing his clothes as fast as the grandparents could replenish his supply.

As Jr, as we were now calling him, was walking all over the place, and turning 14 months of age, we started the fun of getting him a younger sibling.

Once again, fertile Myrtle was in fine form, and within 8 or 9 weeks baby number two was on the way.

We had moved into an older, large house, suitable for children, with 5 bedrooms, a den/home office and a large, fenced yard, fit for dad to throw any sort of ball to our children.

He was quickly getting well established in the world of high finance, which not only did he enjoy, we found it very rewarding, financially.

Our sex life during this pregnancy didn't slow down one iota. When standard fucking was too difficult, our oral and manual actions returned with gusto.

We did have a few near mishaps, with junior trying our closed door, right in the middle of the action. Talk about a mood killer, "mommy, daddy, I'm hungry!" Accompanied with pounding on the door.

As I neared my delivery date, we chose not to learn of the sex of number two, so when we headed off to the hospital, we knew it would be a surprise.

After nearly an identical two hours of prep and labor, Brian Williams made his debut. 8 pounds and 5 ounces, just over 20 inches long. Nearly the spitting image of his brother, at birth. We knew nobody would ever question if they were brothers.

After a short stay, we got to bring him home, with Jr just looking, expecting some return dialog when he would talk to his little brother. We did our best to tell him it takes a while to learn how to talk. He would just say, OK, and resume doing whatever he was doing.

As both boys continued to grow, and Ben's stature in the world of finance grew, he asked me if we should look for a newer house.

"Ben, I'm more than happy here, and we have everything we need. We can do some upgrading, if you want, but I'm really attached to this house."

So, we stayed. I just couldn't see buying a different house, just to show people how well we were doing. I just have never been built that way.

Take my word for it, even with two growing boys, our sex life grew along with them. We just got a bit more creative, in our fervor.

One very nice quiet evening, when our boys were about 14 and 12, they were both at sleepovers, when Ben decided to get really frisky. While he was deep into my pussy, with his tongue and two fingers, I felt his soaking wet fingers move out of my snatch, and very tenderly touch my backside. I froze, but recovered quickly enough to ask him if he truly wanted to try 'that'.

"Only if you do, sweetheart," he replied.

Just giving him a nod, I felt his finger penetrate my virgin backside. I must have gasped, as he stopped, before continuing on. A second finger was added, which quickened my breathing. With his cock fully in my mouth, and his two fingers deeply embedded in my ass, we nearly rolled off the bed, we were so turned on. Moving me onto all fours, he very gently put just the head of his pulsating manhood inside my little brown pucker.

As his speed picked up, it was all I could do to whisper, "not inside" Not two minutes later, he blew his wad into a handful of tissues. I just fell forward, shaking from one of the most intense orgasms of my life.

"Are you OK, Bonnie?" he asked sheepishly.

"My goodness, yes," I replied, still trying to wrap my head around our very first try at anal sex. Hell, we hadn't ever discussed anal before that night.

"Can I ask you what brought that on?"

"You know I've told you how some of the women in my office talk about their sex lives, and sometimes none too quietly. Well I've overheard these two gals, a few times, and just decided, why not?"

After finally calming down, and cleaning up, we both decided to invest in some condoms, just in case.

Our sex life flourished, as well as Ben's business. Just about three years after we first added anal to our repertoire, my long time birth control pills were taken off the market, for some reason. I went to my OB/Gyn and we started searching for a suitable replacement. A few times I needed to change, due to not agreeing with me.

Did we take precautions, like normal folks would do? No! And the result? One morning, I barely made it to the can, heaving my guts up. Oh, shit, I thought to myself. That hadn't happened in, say, 16 years!

Ben was at work and both boys were on their way to school, so I had all morning by myself to ponder our actions. With two boys nearing 18 and 16 years of age, did we want to start over? This wasn't even an option. If I was in fact pregnant, it was coming into this world. No questions asked.

When the boys came home from school, and noticed me still in my night clothes, which never happened, they both asked me if I was sick, or something. Lets wait for your father and we'll talk about it, I mumbled.

About 90 minutes later, Ben came through the door and asked the same question. Sitting in an overstuffed chair, I started very softly.

"Ben, boys, I think I'm pregnant."

You could have heard a pin drop.

Ben just stared, while both boys said it was no wonder with all the noises they'd been hearing.

"I have an appointment with my Doctor tomorrow, to confirm my suspicion," I said.

"Fan freaking tastic," Ben said with a grin as wide as the Pacific Ocean.

"Seriously," I asked.

"My goodness, yes," he replied.

"Mom, Dad, didn't you realize this just might happen, as we've overheard you talking about your issues with your pills," junior said.

With the love of my life holding my hand, and the Doc moving the ultrasound wand over my tummy, we had our eyes glued to the screen that confirmed my suspicions. Not only had fertile Myrtle struck for the third time, this time we were having a girl.

Everyone was so excited, I finally jumped on board, becoming more enthused.

Not two weeks later, Ben came home from work, with a 'look' in his eye. We had long been discussing him starting his own business, so I couldn't wait for him to start.

With both boys here, he started, slowly.

"Both senior partners called me into the main conference room, and asked me if I wanted to buy them out. They knew I was looking into starting my own firm, but this caught me by surprise. They laid out a very favorable financial plan making this too favorable for me to ignore."

"It was like Don Corleone, they made me an offer I couldn't refuse."

While he took a breath, I just looked at him and our boys, and thought I felt our daughter showing her approval from my womb.

With just some conversation, Ben was going to be the boss.

All throughout this third pregnancy, I had a minimum of problems. No excessive cravings. Our sex lives were cooking just fine. Even with our 20th anniversary in our rear view mirror, we were still doing our thing in the bedroom.

I just couldn't believe my good fortune, no, make that great fortune. I was nearing 39 years of age, pregnant with our third child, our first daughter, with a body that showed both my age and children, and had a husband who loved me more each day. Never once in our marriage did he ever comment on my body. He literally worshipped me, in every way possible.

Getting to know when to get to the hospital, off we went. Both boys insisted on joining us. I couldn't believe how young most of the other expectant mothers looked. Hell, I guess I deserved the looks I was getting, waiting to get out of the waiting area, into a room, away from prying eyes.

While I was being prepped, I was told that both our boys were telling everybody they were getting a baby sister. To this day, I still wonder how many people thought this must have been dad's new trophy wife. Hah! did I fool them.

Just over a hour after getting to my room, Bethany Williams made her debut. 8 pounds on the dot and nearly 20 inches long. With a head full of medium brown hair, just like mine, she fit into my arms just right.

After doing the necessary cleanup, she was put into my arms, and I was in seventh heaven. Her bright blue eyes just looking up at me. Her beautiful smile. A really big yawn, and finally, daddy getting to hold his little girl.

Finally, back into my room, both boys just marvelled at their baby sister. For the moment, they declined the chance to hold her, and both started out of the room, when she started for my breast. When I covered up, they both came back into the room. I told them it was a very natural thing to do, and since I wasn't an exhibitionist, I wasn't going to throw off whatever I was wearing to start feeding their sister.