Teach Me Tonight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daddy, on the other hand, couldn't wait to hold our newest treasure. If he had the correct equipment, he'd never let her out of his arms.

Life at the Williams house certainly changed, with a baby needing both nourishment and dry diapers, 24/7. I soon remembered just how tiring this was. I also remembered to cherish any nap time, when Beth and I were alone. If she slept, so did I.

As our boys were off to college, where Jr wanted to follow his dad, but Brian knew he wanted to be a lawyer, Beth was growing like a weed. We all had to laugh when several times one or both of the boys would take their sister for a walk, and being mistaken for the father, not the big brother. After a while, they both relished the idea.

Soon after graduating college, Jr joined his dad, starting at the bottom, so it wouldn't seem he was being shown any favoritism. Truth be told, he was nearly as smart at 23 years of age, as dad was at 45.

When Brian finished law school, he also joined the family business, as Ben's long time council was retiring, anyway.

With Beth succeeding in grade school, I started volunteering at her school, doing whatever was needed.

As Williams Investments grew, with Ben cutting back, we really started to enjoy the fruits of our labor. Jr got married, and blessed us with two wonderful granddaughters. Brian got married a few years later and had two daughters, too.

We all agreed that any of our grandchildren could take over the family business, with Beth telling us she wanted to be a psychologist.

As she was ready to graduate high school, and was accepted at the university of Washington, Ben started to complain about feeling really tired. This was a man who never even took a sick day. He never had as much as a sniffle.

When we all convinced him to go to his doctor, his stage 4 pancreatic cancer was considered untreatable.

We all waited for him to tell us what his decision would be, fighting this dreadful disease.

At a family meeting, including all four grandchildren, he spelled out his wishes.

"I want each and every one of you to accept my wishes. First, and foremost, I'm not subjecting us to a lengthy treatment that has nearly no chance of success. Second, your mom and I have discussed this at length, and she is in total agreement. Third, and this is most important. I need you all to carry on, and make sure your mother keeps on living.

After each of us had our say, we had Beth's high school graduation to attend in just under one week.

Watching her get her diploma, graduating second in her class, was truly the highlight our family needed.

Laying in bed, the following evening, Ben rested his head on my shoulder, telling me his greatest regret was not being able to walk our little girl down the aisle.

Three days later, we decided on in home hospice care, because that was Ben's wishes. Two more days, his body just quit.

On a bright, sunny Sunday afternoon, with an enormous crowd of family, friends and business associates, Benjamin Williams, Senior, was laid to rest.

If it weren't for my kids, I'd have never made it through the ensuing days, and weeks.

Both daughters-in-law and my daughter had to be told to quit smothering me. I told them this with the best of intentions.

It must have been the tenth week, when I relented and went to a support group meeting. After the first time, I decided not to return, as the people there were more sad than I was.

There was one exception. A younger lady named Jean Moore. A few inches taller than me, fairly thin, with a multitude of tattoos, and multicolored hair.

About two months after I quit going, I bumped into her at my favorite coffee shop. We just sat and talked, with me telling her about myself and my family. About my 38 year marriage, my kids and grandkids.

When I finished, she seemed to be very quiet. When I asked her about her family, she very quietly told me her wife of nearly 15 years had died of ovarian cancer just a bit before Ben died.

When I didn't respond right away, she quietly asked if it mattered to me that she was gay.

Even though I told her it didn't matter, I had to be truthful and admit to myself, that I could still consider her a friend.

"I need to ask if you befriended me to hit on me?"

Laughing, she responded, "don't worry, Bonnie, you'd know if I was hitting on you."

"How would I know?"

Leaning over, placing a gentle hand on the back of my neck, and very softly kissing my lips as sensually as any kiss I'd ever received.

"That's me hitting on you, my friend."

I had to admit, her kiss was not unpleasant. Surprising, but very nice.

"I'm sorry if I've offended you, Bonnie."

"No, you just surprised me, and I'm definitely not offended."

Smiling at me, we just sat there, in silence. We met for coffee several more times in the ensuing weeks. Each time ending with a kiss that became a bit more passionate. I was waiting for the question to be asked that I finally heard.

"Bonnie, could we have dinner, some evening?"

"OK, but I need to check my, um, oh shit, I don't have a thing on my schedule, so, whenever you're available, I guess I am too."

"Good, I'll call you on Friday."

Getting up to leave, she very softly kissed my cheek, and whispered, "I might play hard to get," and turned to leave.

Oh, shit, what have I done? I'm not gay, I kept telling myself. Lonely, yes, but not gay. Calming myself down, I started to rationalize. Yes, Jean and I were able to talk, easily. She was easy on the eyes. Then, I started thinking, what does she see in me?

When I got home, Beth immediately saw I was deep in thought.

"Mom, what's going on?"

"Oh, nothing, dear," I lied.

"Mom, spit it out, you aren't very convincing."

Taking a few deep breaths, I started by telling her about Gene, not Jean, so it wouldn't give her the wrong impression.

"Mom, stop there, as I've seen you at your coffee shop with Jean, not Gene, and I don't care. I also don't think daddy cares, either."

Taking a deep sigh, I told her I was going to dinner with Jean and hadn't a clue what was going to happen.

The rest of the week crawled by, which added to my apprehension. By Friday afternoon, I had finally calmed myself down. When Jean picked me up, I almost didn't recognize her. Dressed in a very nice pants outfit, light beige, with a crisp, white shirt, she looked ready the the corporate boardroom, not a dinner date with someone nearly old enough to be her mother. Well, big sister, at least.

She complemented me on my sun dress, in my favorite color, a light blue. I was a bit self conscious of how large it made my chest look. I was glad I was wearing a great supporting bra.

Walking into the restaurant, nearly every eye followed us back to our table. By the time we were seated, I was starting to get used to the stares, from both men and women.

We talked all through dinner, about life, in general. Just as dessert was being served, she leaned over and whispered that the night didn't have to end, if I didn't want it to. She ended this with a very nice, soft kiss. I didn't even object to making out like teenagers, in such a public place.

"You might have to give me some time, when we get back to your place," I said, knowing that I was given a lot of leeway.

"Let's go, and we will take it as slow as you need," she said, smiling.

Arriving at her very nice town house, I hesitated, then let her take my hand and lead me inside. As she turned around from hanging up my coat, I moved in front of her, taking her face in both hands and very softly kissing her lips.

"You know, Bonnie, that's the first time you've kissed me, first."

"I know, I wanted to see if I was capable of doing that. It felt very nice."

"Something tells me you have a few things in that oversized purse you're carrying. I hope that means you'll stay the night."

I just nodded and asked if we could just sit a while. Sitting next to me on her sofa, she took both my hands in hers and softly told me that she hadn't had anyone in her bed for quite a while, so if all we did is sleep in the same bed, it was fine with her. When she finished, I noticed a tear or two in each eye.

I just held her hands while she talked, let her get through, when I kissed both her hands. She took my face in her hands and gave me a very deep kiss, than ending with a hand softly caressing my breast.

I had to admit that I was a bit shocked having a hand on my bra covered boob, at first, but my nipple hardened like a rock, causing Jean to break into a very broad smile.

Standing, and moving toward her bedroom, holding hands like a couple of kids, we stopped next to her bed.

Another soft kiss. Both her hands on my breasts. I very tenderly touched one of her, much smaller breasts, confirming the fact that her bra was missing in action.

Still not saying a word, she reached behind me, unzipping my sundress. Letting it fall to the floor, she unbuttoned her shirt and let it fall, too. Here I was looking at another woman's breasts, and not being ashamed. I moved one hand, cupping her fairly firm B cup, feeling the small nipple harden, instantly. Taking the rest of our clothes off, she helped me into bed, and climbed in, after me.

Just staring at each other, I felt a tear sliding down my cheek. Then another. She just took me in her arms, holding me and telling me everything was going to be OK.

I got out of bed, went into her bathroom, readied myself for bed, properly, and returned to see what might happen. Jean followed suit, rejoining me. After several very soft kisses, we both were sound asleep.

Sometime during the night, I felt her body right in back of mine, with one hand holding my left breast. I sort of froze, but I started to move back into her warm body. As her fingers slowly rubbed my nipple to its full size, she rolled me onto my back, and started kissing me, very tenderly. When I returned her kisses, and placed a hand on her breast, we both sat up, removing my nightgown, and her nightshirt. She found the top of my panties, stopped for a few seconds, the eased her hand downward rubbing my bush. When I felt one finger moving up and down my already wet slit, my breathing became a bit labored.

"Please be gentle, Jeanie,"

Silently, her finger found my clit, and very gently rolled it between that finger and her thumb. With my hips thrusting upwards, she started kissing her way down my body. My goodness, I was on fire. When her tongue replaced her fingers, I thought I'd explode.

The addition of her fingers, along with her very talented tongue, had my holding on for dear life. After another mind blowing orgasm, she moved up and kissed me as deeply as she ever had. Tasting my own sex juices was a very different but not too bad a sensation.

"I'm not sure if I can reciprocate, just yet," I whispered.

"I have plenty of time, and I'm a pretty good teacher," she replied.

It took more the a few minutes for my body to stop shaking. All the while, laying in the wonderful lady's arms. After another trip to the bathroom, I returned to find Jean just staring at me, without putting her nightshirt back on.

"You know, you are only the second person ever to touch me, down there, I hope you know."

"I'm honored. I want you to know, if you aren't comfortable doing that to me, I'll understand."

Cuddling up to her, I just placed one hand on her breast, and found an already rock hard nipple. Leaning down, slowly running my tongue around the entire areola, I found her to be very receptive. Emboldened, I started kissing her other nipple. Hearing her breathing quickening, I ventured further down. Getting to the small tuft of soft hair above her sacred area, I moved down, and very softly touched my tongue to her hooded treasure. Her entire body started shaking, so I realized I was doing something right.

As I became even more adventurous, putting my tongue all the way inside her smoldering honey pot, I added a finger, remembering how she did that to me. I started moving my finger in and out, as her hips moved up and down, in a rhythm that had us both in the throes of ecstasy.

"Oh, shit, shit, Bonnie, keep going!"

I really didn't have a clue what I was doing, but it got the desired results. I was pleasing my newest best friend. I no longer mattered to me that she was a girl, too.

We just collapsed in each others arms, both crying, tears of utter joy.

"Are you sure you've never done that, before? Be honest."

"Never, I promise."

It took about two minutes, and we were both sound asleep.

When I woke up, she was just staring at me. I must have been blushing, when she asked if I had any regrets.

"When I fell back asleep, after acting like some wanton hussy, I thought I heard my Ben telling me just to enjoy myself."

"Can I tell you that my Sheila and I talked it over her last few days, and she insisted that I not crawl into some dark place, and quit enjoying life. I just never thought I'd find such a precious lady like you."

While we were talking, I realized one of her hands was holding my boob, and my nipple was as hard as it had ever been.

"Am I on the the breakfast menu!"

"Only if you are 100% sure."

With that, I rolled over, taking one of her nipples in my mouth and gently biting it. This, while my hand found her smoldering pussy, already dripping wet. Moving my mouth down her body, and moving my body on top of hers, with my pussy right over her waiting mouth, we very slowly, at first started licking each other.

As we were picking up steam, I felt her entire hand on my slit. I didn't realize this could be done, but I nearly threw her off the bed, my body was shaking so much. Just as I though nothing could get any better, I felt her hand leave my cunt, and very gently felt one finger at my back door pucker. I froze! Jesus fucking Christ, that felt amazing.

Only once in my 38 years of marriage, had Ben and I done that. Yes, it was fantastic, but it had never been repeated. Now, with Jean's smallish hands, would we do that, again? All I could think was, to be determined.

All weekend, both in and out of bed, we not only became lovers, we truly became best friends. We laughed. We cried, a time or two. We went shopping. We did most everything couples did.

Oh, just in case you were wondering, she finally told me she had just turned 41 years of age. Shit, just under two years older than Junior. I just took it all in stride.

Over the next few weeks, I made sure all my kids met her, so nothing was being kept secret. Both sons and their wives, along with my daughter had a nice family dinner. My four grandchildren didn't think twice about Nana having a lady friend. It didn't hurt when Jean got down on the floor, playing with their dollies, with them.

Each time we would be with my family, I'd notice Jean would be a little down, afterwards. My kids noticed this, too.

One Saturday, after getting my hair done, I arrived back home finding my entire family at my house. There in the middle of the floor was Jean playing with my grandkids. She absolutely loved being called 'Aunty Jean' by the little ones.

"Mom, Jean, we want to discuss something with you," Ben said. Yes, at pushing 40 I stopped calling him Junior.

Sitting with Jean right by my side, my boys and their wives had this very serious look on their faces.

"Mom, we, Ben and me, were discussing the options of whether or not you and Jean would think about a child," Brian said.

"Jean, did you know about this?"

Shaking her head, no, she just had this deer caught in the headlights look about her.

"Before you say anything, neither Ben nor I are sleeping with Jean."

"Damn right, you're not," Jean said with a mile wide grin, as did my two daughters-in-law.

Jean and I just looked at each other, waiting for one of us to speak.

"It's up to you, since I'm not carrying another child."

"You have just as much say in this, because you're going to show me what to do with a baby."

Looking at my family, I just asked them to let us talk it over, and we'd get back to them. With that, Jean looked me in the eyes and asked what was there to talk over. Let's do this.

"OK, which one will be our donor?"

"Well, since I've had a vasectomy, it will be Brian," Ben said.

With Jean's head on my shoulder and my arms around hers, we just kept our thoughts to ourselves.

Both our heads were spinning, with all this news. Did we want to be parents? Yes, most certainly. Even at our ages.

With both of us in complete agreement, we gave our permission to proceed. Now we all had to wait for nature and science to align.

Brian and Jean both had doctors appointments the following week. I'm not sure if I was more excited or nervous.

Two more weeks, and the scientific procedure was completed, now all we had to do is wait. And pray for success.

There was one week where Jean had a technical project that required her total attention, so we just called each other, every day. She still kept her townhouse, but spent most of her time with me, at my house.

We tried to lead our normal lives, while waiting for our news.

Two consecutive days, when Beth came home from school, she just didn't seem right. When I'd ask her about it, she just shrugged, saying she was just busy at school.

"OK, Beth, spill it, you have something thats bothering you."

Sitting outside, wearing just my robe and nightgown, Beth came up to me, sitting right next to me.

"Mom, I'm sort of intetested in one of my classmates, but I'm not sure how to show my interest without making a fool out of myself."

"Why don't you just talk to him?"

Looking down at her feet, I barely heard, "because he's a she, mom."

Looking her right in her eyes, I softly told her that was just fine with me.

Moving onto my lap, laying her head on my shoulder, I was truly shocked at what she did, next. Leaning up, she took my face in both hands and very softly kissed me on the lips. This was not a typical mother daughter kiss.

I was so shocked, it took me a few seconds to react.

"No, no, baby, this shouldn't happen."

Instead of saying anything, she very slowly took off her light robe, showing me she only had a tiny pair of panties on, then she leaned back in and kissed me, again. This time one hand found my breast, and, yes my nipple reacted.

"Please, mom, I need to know what its like making love with a woman."

After debating with myself, I got out of my chair, took Beth by the hand, and silently led her to her bedroom. Getting there, I stopped, took her face in both hands and asked her if she was positive.

Shaking her head, yes, I took off my robe, then my nightgown. Both of us removed our panties and climbed into her bed. We just looked into each others eyes, and hesitated for just a minute.

She took my face in her hands, again, and kissed me, very sensuously.

Then, much to my surprise, she leaned down and gave one already throbbing nipple a very soft kiss. Quickly followed by another. She hadn't done this since she was about seven months old.

Against my better judgment, I leaned in, taking one of her nipples in my mouth, licking it to is full size.

My God, I thought, what the fuck am I doing?

Moving our bodies around, with my face buried between her thighs, and hers between mine, I started probing her depths with my tongue. Her movements were more tentative, but her body was more than receptive to my mouth, and then my fingers.

When her body started shaking, I held onto her hips, trying to keep her in place. Moving back face to face, she just buried her hear in my shoulder, softly crying.

"Mom, I just can't believe how wonderful that was!"

"You do know we can't do that, again, don't you?"

"I know, and please do get upset. but Jean and I had a very long discussion about the possibility of this happening, and she told me she'd never get upset, if it did happen."