All Comments on 'Teacher Conference'

by jdre58935

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fuck what he said....

This was a HOT fucking story

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great

Great story, I am waiting on part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice

Ignore the haters. I am ready for the sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fantastic!!

Yes this is what life is all about! I support you for what you did, and I hope your husband get his share of fun too!!

Married, kids, routine. I bet you all think you have a wonderful life!!

I got cheated on by my ex. It was not a nice thing, we had a kid and when I found out about it, I was hurt of jealousy, but in the same time, very strangely, very very horny of the thought of somebody been fucking her.

I now know this is my fetish, I could have had a hotwife, but even if I have shared my thoughts about this withmy wife, it's not her game.

Truth or fNtSy, for those of you who go out and live life to the max, I salute you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Why is it always some gutless anonymous dude commenting here?

Like dude. Do you KNOW what site you're on? Are you that bored with your life where you just go on a site with stories about cheating wives and inflict your moral terpitude on everyone for no reason?

Get a job. A hobby. A life. SOMETHING.

Story was good, though.

OOAAOOAAover 4 years ago
GREAT STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe some comparisons lovers vs hubby could have been pretty hot ;)

dutch_master021dutch_master021over 4 years ago
Great Story..!!

Love the story..!! I hope we hear tails of adventure at next year’s conference...

Funewriter1Funewriter1over 4 years ago

Excellent first story. Keep writing, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So Hot!

Well written!

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 4 years ago
Wonderful Awakening

Great story. Work on your husband and you’ll find that he’s interested. You don’t have to tell him straight away but lead him into thinking of you as a trophy wife and mom. Sooner, rather than later, you can lead him to conclude that he’d like to see you with another man. Make sure you convince him that he should play too. Call your BBC friends, invite them to dinner when the kids aren’t going to be home and let the tension build. Have fun xoxoxoxo Annette ♠️♠️♠️💋💋

timrivtimrivover 4 years ago
Chapter 2

Tim and Steve make her pregnant at the next conference. She has black twins but dna shows each have a different father.

Hubby divorces her and she moves in with Tim and Steve having many more babies.

Horny CoupleHorny Coupleover 4 years ago
Nice story

My wife and I both got horny reading you story. Love the premise.

Digger66Digger66over 4 years ago
Great story!

Loved the story. Please write chapter 2. Maybe the husband could surprise her while at her conference. Walk in on her with the 2 guys. The husband would be turned on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thankfully,

Your husband found out and while you are at the conference this year, he will clean out the cash, jewelry and put the house up for sale. He will move 5 states away, change all the kids names and be rid of a cheating slut forever! Best possible ending for faithful husband.

liz33ndliz33ndabout 4 years ago
please add more

this was really good, i liked it. it could use a little more description and let hubby find the video. after he is warmed u to the idea of becomeing a cuck.

Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Ziegler11 months ago

Very sexy evening! Sweet kind and erotic. Cheers 🥂

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

She should hope the guys don't post their videos to the web. Those who record such cheating sessions are often the kind to do just that. A good sequel would be: husband becomes more venturesome because of his 'new' wife, searches the web and finds them. Poof! Instant confrontation and have to work it out or divorce. Maybe a detailing of an attempt to work it out, but ultimately fail. Me, I would divorce her, because once done, it would put all past memories in doubt of their sincerity, and you would not know if she had done it before, or whether in the future. That, and in all sincerity, genetic test the kids. When you marry someone, you marry their judgement and character. Were she that bored with things, then integrity suggests she make him aware of the fact, that they should improve their sex life. Instead, she went outside. The excuse that it upper their sex life as an outcome doesn't cut the mustard. He could get that with a new woman if he upped his game! The author writes well. Now time for him/her to up their game too with exploratory sequels?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjdre58935@jdre58935
I’m a teacher and the first story I wrote was true. I had so many positive responses that I decided to write more fictional stories as it really made me horny. The rest so far are just fantasy