Teacher Conference

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hadn't noticed Tim and Steve enter but when they both sat at my table I was a little startled. Both reassured me my secret was safe and that they really enjoyed our night together. I admitted

"So did I, I'd never done anything like that before!" I finished my food and told the guys I was leaving for home. Tim then reached down and grabbed a bag and handed it to me. Inside were my bra and thong.

When I arrived at home my husband and 3 children were playing monopoly.

That night after the kids were asleep he asked how it was and if I enjoyed myself. I said I did but told him I missed home and that I had a surprise for him.

I went to the bedroom and pulled out the vibe and rode it while I poured lube on my fingers and spread it around my ass. My husband was shocked I think but took the hint and stuck his cock in my anus and I rode the vibe. A minute passed and he came inside me and slumped down on the bed.

"What did I do to deserve that reward?" he asked.

I told him it was my way of saying thanks for watching the kids this weekend. Soon he was asleep and I was rubbing my clit to the thoughts of Steve and Tim. It then dawned on me that I had the video clip Steve made so I crept into the dark living room and watched it while I masturbated.

To my surprise Steve had made more than 1 video clip. He had made 3 in total, the first one I had already seen of him and I. The second one was of them taking me both at once and then of Tim fucking me until he came inside me. Neither had my face or theirs as it was just of our crotches and no talking was involved except when I told Tim to cum inside me. I wasn't worried as it could've been anyone's voice with how I grunted. I watched the clips over and over and eventually came.

To this day I feel guilty for cheating but it has changed my outlook on sex as I've been very much game for anything my husband suggests. It's been 11 months since it happened and the email for the conference just showed up. I am completely torn as what to do as I'm worried I will run into the guys again and I'm not sure I can say no to them.

12