Teacher Conference

Story Info
Conference with her daughter's teacher doesn't go as planned.
3.4k words
4.57
29.5k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The echo of the tapping of her high heels was the only sound in the dimly lit hallway. The not-quite hunter green lockers were dark against the pale peach walls. Carol wondered if they actually hired a designer who chose those colors, or if it was just what was lying around the storage room.

Turning the corner, she saw the door with the brightly lit transom above it, providing the only light in the dusky building.

"That must be the bastard's room," she thought. The uninterested man in the security office had said Mr. Hudson was probably the only one in the building this late. "After I get through with him, he will wish he had a life to go home to," she stated under her breath.

She had actually been grateful for her freshman daughter's call when it interrupted her after-work drink with the new plant manager. Tall, dark, and handsome, she had been flattered when he had asked if he could buy her a drink sometime. Carol even dressed more provocatively today than she normally does for work. Her gray skirt and blouse were professional in color and style, but the skirt was definitely shorter than she usually wore, revealing her shapely bare legs.

"Maybe the outfit worked too well," she wondered, remembering her date's leer and crude suggestions.

"It's not my fault that he does all his thinking between his legs," she said, her anger growing as she remembered the demeaning way he had treated her.

Actually, they were probably both saved by her daughter's frantic phone call about the jerk math teacher she had been stuck with this semester.

"Mom, you have to talk to that asshole, Mr. Hudson! He is making my life miserable! He just doesn't like me. He's always singling me out! I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't hate women period! He even coaches tennis," her daughter, Lily, had screamed rapidly, leaving Carol gasping for breath.

"Well, I'll call tomorrow and make an appointment with him," Carol said in her most motherly voice.

"No tomorrow is too late! I think he is going to make me ineligible for the first football game of the season, and I worked so hard to become captain of the freshman cheer squad! It just isn't fair," Lily whined.

"Lily, I understand your urgency, but school has been out for hours. I'm sure Mr. Hudson is home by now," Carol reasoned.

"Not him," Lily said. "He never goes home! At least go by and see!"

The urgency in Lily's voice was normal for the teenager and ordinarily would not have moved Carol to immediate action, but the dark haired man leering at her gave her the motivation to jump to immediate action on the "crisis" of the day.

She had excused herself quickly, glad that the pub was close to work so she could walk to her car. Of course her date had not offered to walk with her, as there were other "alternatives" he was checking out in the crowded pub.

Slowing as she approached the door with the lighted transom, she stopped to refasten the top button of her blouse and tug her skirt down a bit.

"Now, to get this bastard off Lily's back," she hissed, glad that she had an outlet for the rage she had felt toward the plant manager.

Carol found herself at the front of a brightly lit classroom with whiteboards splattered with math problems in red, black, and green dry-erase marker. The variations in handwriting suggested that it was mostly student work. In the back of the class, a broad shouldered man looked up from the papers he was grading. His formerly dark blonde hair was liberally dusted with gray, and shined softly. Carol was taken aback by the olive green eyes that glanced up at her, and she saw his eyebrows knit, almost imperceptibly, and then a smile came to his eyes.

"You must be Mrs. Clarke," he stated cordially, as he came out from behind the desk offering his hand in greeting.

Carol offered her hand automatically and was surprised to find that it disappeared into his large hand with the firm but gentle grip.

"I guess security informed you that I was here," she said.

"Actually, no, but I am glad to see you. I was going to call you tonight," Mr. Hudson stated.

"Have we met before?" Carol inquired.

"No, but since I know that Lily is an only child, you can't be her sister," Mr. Hudson said.

Carol ordinarily dismissed such compliments, but the gentle warmth in Mr. Hudson's green eyes spoke of sincerity.

"How can I help you?" His deep, melodic voice broke the spell of his eyes, and Carol struggled to remember why she was here.

The man before her was definitely not who or what Lily had described. Carol had expected a bookish man, a small vindictive man, the feminine gay tennis coach of Lily's tirade. The man standing before her was a powerfully built man. He was not a youthful hard body like the plant manager, but more like a lumberjack. Despite the black dress shirt, tasteful tie, and tan dress slacks Carol could easily picture this gentle giant in lumberjack plaid. Even his salt and pepper mustache and goatee, though well-trimmed, spoke of a modern day Paul Bunyan.

"Well, I got a frantic call from Lily," she said, regaining her composure. "Something about being ineligible to cheer at the football game."

A warm smiled crossed Mr. Hudson's lips. "I hoped that would get her attention," he said.

"So, it's true?" Carol asked.

"Not yet, but I am considering it," Mr. Hudson said.

"Is she failing the class?" Carol asked.

"Not yet, but she is close," Mr. Hudson stated.

Carol felt her anger returning. "Then why would you think of making her ineligible? Do you have something against my daughter?" Carol asked furiously.

"Well, Lily thinks so, but the answer is no. May I be really straight forward with you?" Mr. Hudson asked.

"I wish you would," Carol said with contempt in her voice.

"Lily is a gorgeous little girl," Mr. Hudson started.

"I know that," Carol interrupted.

"Maybe not, because she couldn't look more like you," Mr. Hudson said.

Carol wondered if he was hitting on her, but he continued. "The problem is that beauty often has privileges."

"Well, that is not her fault," Carol interjected.

"No it's not, but it is still her problem. People, especially young people, are often treated differently - whether it is better or worse - because of things over which they have no control. To be successful, they have to overcome the effects of that special treatment.

"To be frank, Lily's beauty has made her lazy. She has a sense of entitlement. She believes that the world will make allowances for her; that it will provide for her. Unfortunately, it will," Mr. Hudson said.

"Why is that unfortunate," Carol asked, wondering what he had against attractive women.

"Because Lily is more than a beautiful face and a nice figure. She is intelligent, sweet, witty, and talented, but all that can be lost if she continues to be caught in the trappings and privileges of great beauty.

"She will find herself treated like an object too often and for too long, and there is a danger that she will start to see herself as an object; and, because young people, too often take their self-worth from the opinions of others, she might come to view her beauty as the source of her worth, losing sight of the things that really matter. Her only defense will be to know that she isn't an object; to find her true worth beyond her beauty," he answered.

As Carol listened to his deep voice, she was caught up in the sweetness and sincerity of the green eyes that held her blue eyes like a magnate. She found herself wondering how long it had been since a man had just looked into her eyes like that, maybe never. Men always seemed to be checking her out - her cleavage, legs, full lips. Sometimes it was just a quick glance now and then, something they thought she wouldn't notice, but they always looked... except for this man.

"Maybe Lily is right. Maybe he is gay," Carol thought. She was surprised to find that the idea bothered her. This man appeared to be about 10 years her senior, and rather more like a teddy bear than the tanned and toned men she was generally drawn to.

"So, that is my problem. I need to wake her up, but since she isn't technically failing I don't feel right about turning her name in as ineligible. Any suggestions for the old guy," Mr. Hudson asked, snapping Carol out of her thoughts.

"Well, you aren't exactly old," she found herself saying. "But I do have an idea."

His eyes still met hers, and Carol found herself wishing he would check her out.

"You may not be able to make her ineligible," Carol said, "but I can."

"She won't be happy with you," he warned.

"She is a teenage girl, she is seldom happy with anyone or anything," she stated.

The teacher smiled, "You have a point there."

"Could you show me what she needs to do to get caught up in this class," Carol asked.

"Sure," he said, turning to walk around the desk to his computer.

His movements were fluid, and Carol found herself checking out his wide shoulders and still-tight ass as she followed him around the desk. She quickly unbuttoned the top button of her blouse and hiked up her skirt just a bit while his back was turned. He spun his chair toward the computer, followed it, and sat down. The movement reminded Carol of a '40s' style dance routine with its masculine grace.

In a few seconds, a screen, with Lily's name at the top, popped up. The fluorescent lights reflected on the screen making it difficult for Carol to read, so she bent forward and down, her hair brushing Mr. Hudson's cheek. He did not move away from the contact. In fact, Carol thought he might have tilted his head towards it.

"So maybe he's not gay," Carol thought, and deliberately placed her hand on his shoulder.

The screen scrolled down a list of assignments, many of them with zeros beside them. At the first test score, Carol reached out her right hand and placed it on his, as if she wanted to examine the score. For good measure she let her breast brush his shoulder. She wondered what it would take to get him to make a move.

"As you can see, she has only done about half of her assignments, and her test scores have been just adequate to keep her from failing," Mr. Hudson said.

Carol could tell by the subtle change in his voice that her proximity was having an effect on him. She stole a quick glance down at his pants and was sure that she saw a stirring down there. She smiled to herself, thinking "Nope, definitely not gay."

"Would you like a print-out of her grades?" he asked, almost stammering.

Carol was enjoying the reaction she was invoking in the math teacher. She even thought she caught him checking her out in the reflection on the computer screen. As she glanced down at the now obvious tent in his pants, she realized from her growing dampness that he wasn't the only one affected by the closeness.

"If it isn't a problem, that would help," she replied, continuing to hold her petite hand on his massive one as she scrolled down the list of scores.

"Not at all," he said as she reached the bottom of the page and lifted her hand off of his.

He quickly clicked the print icon and turned his chair toward the printer as it sprung to life. Carol leaned back against the desk and unbuttoned the next button on her blouse before she sat on the desk, making sure that Mr. Hudson was going to get the full effect of her shapely legs.

Lifting the papers from the printer, Hudson turned to hand them to her. "Tell Lily---," He stopped mid-sentence. Carol uncrossed her legs leaving them slightly apart. His eyes took her in, and he was stunned into silence for a moment.

"I'm sorry... I guess you are lucky that I am not a younger man," he stammered. "I'm sure you get hit on way too often... but if I was younger..." his voice trailed off and he dropped his eyes to the floor.

"Age is just a number," Carol replied. "And you are far from old."

"I'm fifty-five," Hudson stated, his eyes finding hers again.

"A very young fifty-five, I was guessing maybe late forties," Carol said honesty.

"You are kind," Hudson replied.

"You are sexy," Carol purred as she purposely slid her hand up the inside of her thigh.

He stepped forward, the report slipping from his fingers and floating to the floor. His left hand found her cheek, touching it softly. Tilting her head back, he kissed her lips tentatively once, twice, and then looked into her eyes again. This time Carol saw wonder in his eyes, like he didn't believe what had just happened, and she felt a deep passion that she could only vaguely remember from her teenage years.

Carol softly entwined her fingers in his tie and pulled him close, not particularly gently, but rather insistently. Their open mouths met passionately, tongues wrestling purposefully, her breasts pressed lightly against him. She wondered if he could feel the hardness of her nipples.

His lips moved to her neck, kissing, biting, and sucking. Carol writhed with pleasure, and turned around so he could kiss the sensitive spot at the back of her neck. She pressed against him, and could feel his rock hard manhood pressed to her firm ass. His hand reached around her and slid inside her blouse and under her lacey bra, cupping her breast and rolling the nipple between his fingers.

Carol couldn't take it any longer, her wet mound was screaming to be stroked. She raised her knee and placed it on the desk, reaching down to play with her swelling clit. Her creamy wetness had soaked her panties and was starting to run down her inner thigh. The cock rubbing up against her ass felt so good, and she reached back to rub and squeeze the rock hard shaft.

His hand found the clasp at the front of her bra and released her hot breasts. Her firm breasts seemed to disappear in his large hands as he gently rolled her nipples between his fingers. Carol felt her breath coming faster and bit her lower lip, but soft moans still escaped her lips.

Mr. Hudson dropped a hand down between her legs, discovering the hot juices flowing from her pussy. "I want to taste," he stated. She nodded and pulled up her skirt as he turned her around, lifting her to the desk. He slid her soaked panties off, and dropped them to the floor as he parted her legs and began licking the juice off of her inner thighs. She gasped with pleasure and arched her mound toward his tongue. He licked her clit, flicking it with his tongue. Carol grabbed his head and pressed it tightly between her legs. He sucked her clit into his mouth and she found herself murmuring "yes, yes, yes" in rhythm with his efforts.

She felt her orgasm sweeping up like a huge wave at the beach, swelling and washing over her. Her legs wrapped around his head and Carol's whole body trembled from the ecstasy that was sweeping her in waves. When her legs finally eased their grip on his head she collapsed on his desk, feeling like a survivor of a shipwreck washed ashore.

"That was amazing," Carol murmured. She looked up to see him standing over her, a look of wonder on his face as he openly admired her face, exposed breasts, and legs. He bent over and gently kissed her breasts, collarbone, the soft sensuous corner of her eye, and then her waiting lips.

"I want to make you feel this good," she whispered as she untied his tie and unbuttoned his shirt. His eyes studied her face as her hands feathered lightly across his chest, crushing softly through the dark hair peppered with grey.

Most of the men Carol had been with waxed their chests, and she always thought that she preferred that look and feel. But today, she quickly opened her blouse and swayed back and forth so her erect nipples played through his chest hair and brushed his strong, wide chest. She loved the sensation, and it was obvious that he did too.

Her hands found his belt buckle and undid it slowly. She unzipped his pants, and his shaft pushed out his boxers. She touched it through the fabric, feeling the dampness of his pre-cum and found herself with an uncontrollable desire to taste it. She pushed his boxers down fanatically and went to her knees to take him in her mouth. The taste of his pre-cum on her tongue fueled her passion and she sucked him deep into her mouth, stimulating the underside with her tongue.

Carol felt his hips start a rhythmic thrust as his fingers became entwined in her hair. With each thrust Carol sucked harder on his engorged cock. She heard his breathing getting harder and knew that he was getting close to cumming. She pulled away, stood, and hungrily kissed his mouth, sucking his tongue into her mouth and giving it the same treatment she had just given his cock.

Carol pushed his shirt off his shoulders and he stepped out of his pants. When Carol felt he had enough time to regain control she began to work her way down his chest, leaving a trail of kisses back to his cock. She licked and teased the head until he grabbed her head and drove his shaft deep into her mouth.

Carol sucked him in deeply, pulling him all the way to the back of her throat. Mr. Hudson's hands found her head again and he held it tightly as he rocked his hips forward and backward, sliding deeper into her mouth with each thrust.

Once again, Carol pulled away and Mr. Hudson pulled her face to his and kissed her hungrily. It was a kiss so deep and passionate that it took her breath away, leaving her weak kneed and starving for more.

Carol dropped to her knees one more time and sucked him in deeply. His hips rocked forward and, feeling him pressed against the back of her throat, swallowed a few times, pulling his engorged cock deeper. She heard him gasp at the sensation.

"I want inside your pussy," he whispered. "I want to fill your pussy with my cum." He pulled her up to him and kissed her deeply as he grabbed her ass to lift her off the floor, and then lowering her down over his waiting cock. She felt him inside her and was surprised that this sensation alone was enough to get her off.

She felt the orgasm coming quickly and she used her legs to buck against him as she had an orgasm that made her lightheaded and caused her eyes to roll back in her head. She felt his hot cum as he exploded inside her, filling her up. The excess flowed out of her pussy and trickled down the inside of his leg.

After a few minutes he set her on his desk and backed away. His eyes appraised her sitting there: her open blouse back on her shoulders, her firm breasts with still-hard nipples, sexy legs still raised and on the desk, her glistening shaved pussy wet with the combination of their juices. Carol made no effort to conceal any of it. She wanted this man to want her, to lust after her.

Mr. Hudson's eyes reflected the wonder of a man that had just experienced some unbelievable good fortune, and wondered when he is going to wake up.

He reached out to touch her cheek. "I've n-never..." he stammered.

"Really? You seemed like you knew what you were doing," Carol said, eyes sparkling. She was enjoying the math teacher's discomfort with the passion he had just exhibited in his classroom.

"I mean, in my classroom or with a parent," his eyes dropped to the floor. "Or with such a beautiful woman," his voice ended in a whisper.

Carol slid off the desk and kissed him softly. "Well, let's make sure it isn't the last time..."