All Comments on 'Teacher Conference'

by akaericajones

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
hobie1010hobie1010almost 2 years ago
More

Chapters please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Super well written (5 stars) but it would have been even better if the actual intercourse could have taken more than a couple of sentences. The oral sex was well described but it's like you were ready to end the story when you got to the point where they had sex...insertion, she orgasms, he orgasms, done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She sure went from 0-skank pretty quickly. No wonder she's a single mother.

OvercriticalOvercriticalalmost 2 years ago

She proved that everything he said about her daughter was true for the mother. He should have just laughed, fucked her and thrown her out.

pmaibokpmaibokalmost 2 years ago

Very much enjoyed the story and would like to see it continue. Obviously, there's a couple paths it could take including having the daughter becoming involved! Regardless, well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That was HOT! Pappasleaze!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Like Mr. Hidson's sexy hairy chest!

phlxxlphlxxlalmost 2 years ago

LOTS of more chapters! Pleeeeeze.

This story is hot but to short.

chytownchytownalmost 2 years ago

*****HOT AZZ FLASH STORY!!!! Thanks for sharing.

MagicMathManMagicMathManalmost 2 years ago

As a former teacher, this is one of those things that I have only dreamt about. Many a time I had my student's mothers in a conference that I wanted to do those very same things with.

DrizdartDrizdart10 months ago

Thanks for the second story after a years-long hiatus.

It would be great if you didn't wait another 6 years to share another.

Any chance you could "weave" a story together, with a youngster finding first romance and mom or dad finding a new love? Do it here on Lit WITH the adults stumbling into a relationship and sex, and then stripping out the sex and having a story perhaps better suited for teen-lit.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

what a waste of a possible ending

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userakaericajones@akaericajones
I know that many of you wonder why only one story, the truth is that I submitted my story but did not expect it to be recieved well. I was shocked when, over a year later, I discovered it in the 'Top Stories' I appreciate the support. However, in the meantime, I had decided ...