All Comments on 'Teacher Conference Morphed'

by Texican1830

Sort by:
  • 86 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What a train wreck!

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 3 years ago

What the fuck is it with you cocksucking authors?

Did you not get enough hugs as a child or did your wife leave you for a real man? Or he’ll, have you even had actual sex with a conscious woman?

I really want to know because this unmitigated bullshit you wrote is enough to make me sick.

Feels like it’s been written by someone who’s dad left him because he’s a piece a shit.

mordbrandmordbrandalmost 3 years ago
Maybe it's just me

But I don't see a story called Teacher Conference in your list. I can only rate this on it's own basis. Started off promising and then morphed, as the title indicated, into some weird group sex RAAC. Additionally, he cucked his supposed GF's Dad. Gonna have to rate it a two by the slimmest of margins.

imatrojanmanimatrojanmanalmost 3 years ago

I agree! The story would have more meaning by reading "The Teacher Conference" first, but I find no story by that name in your library. Nor, do you mention it being by another author, with your story being a continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What the fuck are u? A high school open deprived teenager with excessive deployed hormones ? This went into shit zone after page 1….pathetic shit thereafter! Delinquent fantasy zone definately!!!! Go suck some cock buddy!

wayniepoo62wayniepoo62almost 3 years ago
Where is part 1???

So you said we should read part 1 first...Where the hell is it????????

NKKMDNKKMDalmost 3 years ago

Can you provide the url for the original story that you’ve referred to?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Will read and judge after I can read part 1. So where is it?

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 3 years ago

I could not find the prequel to this anywhere.

curly1curly1almost 3 years ago

There is no Teacher Conference Part 1 story.

NipplesandwineNipplesandwinealmost 3 years ago

So where is part one !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What part one? Want to know who the bozos are as described at the first of this rather confusing tale. Reserving rating for now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hey, great story there! Thanks for the read.

As others had mention would be nice to read the first part but even so I was able to glean enough information from this part to get an understanding of the back story and still enjoy the events of this part.

I certainly would label this reconciliation story and its certainly not a RACC. He didn't get back together with his EX. Sure, he's having sex with her again...hey, sex is sex and he did say she was a great fuck but she's on a rotating schedule with the two other women to stay at his house, help take care of the kids and course have lots of sex with him. Total new and different relationship and he's the lynch pin.

As far as "I'm thinking about enlisting help from the single guys at Joe's Place so I can get some rest." That's just stupid thinking. There's just no such thing as too much pussy. Just man the fuck up, take all you vitamins, enjoy all three ladies and remember you can always rest when you're fucking dead.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 3 years ago

I’m sure the story would make more sense, if the original was available. Bad choice, writing a sequel to a story nobody can find.

dragonmann72dragonmann72almost 3 years ago

If I take this at face value with out knowing what went on before, Dan beat the shit out of two guys that fucked his wife, got the short end of the stick from a judge that was doing all the guys and he was pissed. He walks into his house and gets jumped by three guys that want to even the score about the first two and he shoots all three of them. After some time he ends up having sex with the mother of the girl he was dating (cucking her husband) then ends up with one of the three women (Jana, Kylie and Gail) every night of the week.

Because he is getting so much sex, he is now thinking about bring in extra guys from Joe's to help him out. He isn't a very smart business man after all, he could just drop Gail and have five free days every two weeks. Should he star worrying about Kent?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

no point in reading part 2 if you have not read part 1 and it does not appear to exist

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

If you are going to advertise a Ch. 1 , You need to Damn well provide one . Your a good writer but the trust is gone . Without trust there is NO relationship .

Tanks4theMammariesTanks4theMammariesalmost 3 years ago

Wellll.... dayummm!!!! Just awesome. Well written with a good bit of Texas cowboy thrown in! Can't tell if you're Austin, San Antonio, or someplace hereabouts. Anyway, looking forward to reading more of your works. OH, Teacher's Conference was noplace to be found :(

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

How is this Teacher Conference Morphed? Why did you tell readers to read Teacher Conference first?

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 3 years ago

Same - Where is prequel? (I think I remember reading it, or something similar, a while back but can't remember who/where it was. Still need a conclusion - not really there yet...4*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"This will be a lot more fun if you read part 1 -- Teacher Conference -- first."

.

Kinda hard to read a story that doesn't seem to exist.

.

Here's a crazy idea: if you're doing a multi-chapter story, use ONE title and chapter numbers for each chapter, posting the first one, well, first!

.

If it's a continuation of someone else's story, cite the author and include a link to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Bullshit story

dewinsludewinslualmost 3 years ago

Where is the first chapter of the Teacher Conference story?

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

I gave up pretty quick, it hit the dumb scale too early to keep going.

Good job on that at least.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Teacher Conference link needed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is screwed up. It says it's a follow up to Teacher Conference, but there is no such thing. The author provided no link to it and it's not in his own list of stories. So we are missing the entire beginning of this story. It's a fatal flaw.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Where the hell is "Teacher Conference" you advised us to read? Dayyyum, ain't no damn way you're from Texas, son! You must'a snuck 'cross from Arkansas, or worse, from Calipr0nia! Git on back there!

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 3 years ago

I don't how to rate it..........so I won't

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

teachers conference by whom?

fritz51fritz51almost 3 years ago

Need to fix the discrepancies listed by other comments - not having the necessary background ruins what might be a worthy story.

Texican1830Texican1830almost 3 years agoAuthor

You need to talk to the mods about Teacher Conference. It was submitted first, and I made it clear in the notes it was the first of two. They sent it back, I revised it, and it is still pending.

Morphed is pretty much nonsense if you haven't read the first submission, so I'm not surprised at the comments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hey mods? How about it? Any chance of reading the first part of the story...you know...first?

tnoldguytnoldguyalmost 3 years ago

OK, this is funny and a good read. So much of it is tongue in cheek and he’s definitely in trouble in the end having to keep three insatiable women happy. I predict an early grave.

However, I refuse to rate it until we can read the first story. Please put in the link to “Teachers Conference”.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Yeah, honestly, I really like you as a writer but I've been disappointed that you haven't updated Betrayal yet other stories keep getting posted. And now this one is not even presented to the reader in order. (I realize it may be the site's issue, I'm just saying.) I think you're great. But indefinite pauses in multi-chapter stories is frustrating and disheartening.

Ironman52Ironman52almost 3 years ago

I could not find the part 1 on Literotica. can you post a URL.

Having grown up in central Texas, I appreciate the local color.

5* for a hot little story

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

Won’t read it until Ch1 is posted

Texican1830Texican1830almost 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks, Wargamer. Turned p 1 in, waited until I thought it would be soon, and then sent p2. I have to learn to wait it out - if the previous part isn’t posted even after a week, hold it anyway.

MarkT63MarkT63almost 3 years ago

Well written, but slightly confusing. Cheating is wrong, no matter the reason...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I guess you know the story came out backwards. Still I liked it.

GamblnluckGamblnluckalmost 3 years ago

Screwing Kylie's mother was SO wrong on a few fronts. Particularly that she is still married. I know your long ass sex sessions were to prove what a stud the main character is. He is also a complete asshole. No excuse for how he treated some of the people around him.

Bullrider14Bullrider14almost 3 years ago

I liked both parts. Think you will write more in this series?

JonDoe315JonDoe315almost 3 years ago

I am a btb guy and I have a love/hate with this story.. 1st she goes nuts, then he ups it to nuclear but does not follow thru, then the sorta raac ending. 2nd, he hooks up with the mom who is married making him no better than his wife or her lovers. Yup story is pretty twisted and they all deserve each other.

SemperSolus0198SemperSolus0198almost 3 years ago

The first part was all right, then suddenly he is reconciling with his cheating whore wife and talking more kids?? How about all full blood work panel that includes HIV/AID screening, then telling her to jump off a tall bridge.

LordGeoffreyLordGeoffreyalmost 3 years ago

In the first one, his wife gets him nearly beaten to death until he manages to pull out his gun from under the couch. In this one, he ends up screwing his wife, MIL, and girlfriend. WTF.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

first

MarkT63 said it all

Also concerning there "schedule" Why should he take that "deal" he holds all the cards in his hand concerning the custody - also dear jana would face serious jail time for the lies they said and there is also the matter of the key?

Also the FWB - seems he does not have any issues to find some so why should he waste his time on the likes of the three of them?

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

I actually loved this story. I like you as a writer. Your stories are fun. I hope you post further instalments to your novel Betrayed.

This scores 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Too ridiculous to enjoy. There is a good story in there somewhere, but it's ruined by the stupidity of the characters. Next time try to actually give them some actual personality, instead of making them cardboard cut outs.

Texican1830Texican1830almost 3 years agoAuthor

Hey, anonymous (today), those cutout characters all exist - well, except Terry - and they will be disappointed that you don’t like them! : )

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

You’re a really good writer, and chapter one was really pretty good. I wish that I had stopped with that first chapter, because this just went to hell in a chamber pot. The scrapping and shooting in chapter one kept it interesting, but the RAAC and the momma daughter sex in 2 just ruined it for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Such a great start in part 1 and then the author felt like fucking a cheating and hatefull bitch that takes your children away would be in the best interest of a man.

1 Star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Outstanding story. Not sure what Jana's mother looks like, but any kind of forgiveness should involve Jana getting all her hot relatives and friends to give a helping hand, mouth, cunt, and ass. Kylie did not even owe him that much and her mom chipped in. And his buddies adore whatever incarnation of BAMF this is, out of the good nature of friendship and camaraderie the least he could do is let his boys take some of the slack. Besides poor Jana needs her airtight fix something bad. And Kylie and Gail have to be craving a proper three on one as well. Especially the way Jana told them all about it.

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 2 years ago

I agree with most the first chapter had promise. but 1* chapter 2 looks like Biden exiting Afghanistan.

AbctoyAbctoyover 2 years ago

The guy was a total ass wipe. Stupid story.

JonDoe315JonDoe315over 2 years ago

Story went downhill when he seduced the mom. He became just like the guys he hated. Y did he wait with Kylie til she was officially divorced? Y did the wife not go to the police for the blackmail? Sorry but the story was full of hypocrisy and a stupid hubby who thinks he won because he got all the women at the end. The author needs to work on his plot and make sure they flow together.

lukeshortlukeshortover 2 years ago

Reality missing but, enjoyable read.

nogravynogravyover 2 years ago

Absolutely absurd, but complete fun!

Texican1830Texican1830over 2 years agoAuthor

It was meant to be fun, nogravy. Just a lark.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ok, I enjoyed the almost overboardviolence(Can there ever be enough painful revenge??) but the sex was wayyyyy over the top. You have a good story but let it run away from you into an area that didn't contribute to the resolution.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was more sex than than a story..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A life dreams are made of!! You know what they say 3 things you want from a wife and not letting them find out about each other

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Danny is kind of an asshole, by the end I didn’t really like any of the characters. Thanks for your time and effort. KS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not this author’s best work by a long stretch.

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

Could say it's convoluted but really this is just a steaming pile of shit

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

I think Texican is nothing but a tiny little Cuckold with a Giant Stetson Complex. Dude just admit your fantasising about Cream Pies 24/7 it will be like therapy for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Spending any time with ex is crazy. Get the kids back. Not your responsibility anymore

rockdoctor63rockdoctor63over 1 year ago

Come on, she screwed around and now we are supposed to feel sorry for her because someone taped her and she was stupid enough to get used? I agree with the husband, it was her fault. She screwed around on him by her own choice, then when he found out, she screwed him in court. Does not sound like a person I would want in my life or care about. I would have taken her back to court and gotten a better judgement. I would never trust her again, much less have sex with her.

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmithover 1 year ago

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 1 year ago

Reread this and still creepy as the first time. Ruined a good story with this crappy chapter

rockdoctor63rockdoctor63over 1 year ago

This was a good story until the end. Just silly.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

You were rolling along with a pretty good story there and then it tails off to an ending as lame as it is abrupt. Thanks for sharing your story with us.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Seems like Dan's lawyer was fucking his wife too hence he was do concerned about the skank!!

What kind of fucked up lawyer is this!!

Absolute trash piece of writing

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Although I enjoyed the 1st chapter and a lot of your other stories, once he got Kylie's mom it went downhill for me. Can't be self righteous about the cheating ex then mess around with a married lady, then make agree to have sex with all 3. I understand ppl aren't perfect but to me this chapter did not flow and kind of went off the rails from what I mentioned above.

payenbrantpayenbrant7 months ago

Good story until this part. He now has three lying cheating women in his life and no justice. To top it off he is now a cheater as well.

I guess the saying that You Become Who You Associate With is proven in this fictional tale of yours.

Sincerely,

Payenbrant

nogravynogravy7 months ago

I dunno man, I read some of the comments about your work and wonder just how the fuck you continue to muster up enough enthusiasm to keep providing free entertainment to a bunch of people who don't seem to have a clue as to where you're going with your stories. I mean, this story, in particular, has some of the cliched LW genre, but you kinda have to do that. But adding notes of whimsy, and ironic metaphor are absolute genius. Most of these folks seem to take the shit in this genre seriously rather than as fantasy and see it as some sort of "holy writ" that the author can't deviate from. Fuck that! You just keep doin' what you're doin' and I'll keep reading and appreciating it. Thanks for all the hard work, and I hope my five stars help smooth out things.

Old_LionOld_Lion7 months ago

Quoting 'scripture ' and calling out Joel Osteen in porn story. Wow! You really must be one of them Sunday only Christians.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I didn’t realize that Joel Osteen was a Christian. I guess that I’ve always viewed him as an apologist for wretched excess.

berjunmiesterberjunmiester5 months ago

And all the non-blackmailing cheaters lived together happily ever after. The end.

ReadyOneReadyOne3 months ago

You are channeling CrazyTruckerDave?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTexican1830@Texican1830
Yes, I'm old enough to have enjoyed the '60s...and 70s, and everything from then until now. My experiences and points of view are likely quite different, so be open minded when you read my stuff, as I do with yours. Current works: Chapters 1 & 2 of Comeuppance are awaiting a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories