All Comments on 'Teacher Finds a Master Ch. 05'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Really? In this day and age, knowing what happens to teachers

That breach sexual etiquette, you use the "teacher/student" genre? She wouldn't just lose her job, numb nuts, she would be in prison for rape and it wouldn't matter if the student is 18, she would be a registered sex offender.

Holy fuck, you're one of the worst writers in here.

rob13jrrob13jralmost 8 years ago
Great chapter!!

Can't wait for the next chapter!!

OldComputerHandOldComputerHandalmost 8 years ago
OMG! You wrote an erotic fantasy!!!

Don't you know it's impossible to make people do this in real life?

Sex in the classroom? That's against the law!

Teacher having sex with a student? That's against the law!

Duh.

I'm amazed the these 'Anonymous' people are reading PORN! That's ... well, that's just plain naughty.

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07almost 8 years agoAuthor
Fantasy?

Don't know what you mean, fantasy? All my writing is just a recounting of the facts, just the facts ma'am. Mr Anonymous knows it's fact, and of course he points out the consequences if the characters are caught. All names have been changed to protect the guilty!

That's a really good point, why is Mr Anonymous so naughty to be reading porn? I'm sure one of the characters in my stories will capture the Anonymous and keep them in a cage for being so stupid. A dose of slave training will sort them out.

What? Oh! That's what you were hoping for, Mr Anonymous. It takes all kinds. At least Mr Anonymous can't go ballistic with a machine gun, as none of us are real, we are all computer generated people - readers and writers! Thanks for the support, Story Teller 07 (see a real person wouldn't have such a strange name - just don't stand on the cable or the story matrix will end)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Very nice

Enjoying your factual narrative of events.

Seriously though, good story. Enjoy the imagined fantasies of completely unrealistic bits. It's a good way to push the buttons of those wanting extreme action even at the cost of realism while still not pushing the story into absurdity. Clever. Looking forward to seeing how you try to eek out some semblance of realism from the rest of this though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
oops

I'm the anonymous idiot who commented on part 4, somehow overlooking there was a part 5 already - must have been the way it so nicely seemed wrapped up.

After all my suggestions, you have surpassed them. Looking forward to next chapter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
7266 Followers
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...