Teacher Gets Blackmailed Pt. 02

Story Info
Amanda has a rough day.
4.7k words
4.33
32.8k
30

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/13/2024
Created 02/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***Authors Disclaimer***

This is a work of fiction. As such, it should only be seen as a work of fiction. Every character and every scene and every action is all fiction. Any resemblance to people, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. Every character in this work of fiction is of legal age.

The story explores dark themes like non-consent in the form of bdsm, bondage, forced orgasm, oral, vaginal, public humiliation and probably also some really kinky stuff.

If any of this in any way offends you, you will want to skip this story.

And please excuse my grammar/errors in the language at times. English is not my first language.

***End of Disclaimer***

"I am close to cumming. You will take every last drop in your mouth, but you will not swallow. Understood?" Said Carl, as he gave me a stern look.

With Carl´s cock in my mouth I simply nodded.

All I could think of while I had Carl´s cock in my mouth, were how to get out of this whole situation. I had to find a way, and find a way fast. Then suddenly I hear Carl make a grunting noise and my mouth started to fill up with cum. He came allot, I had to lean back to not spill any of it.

"I think you have the potential to become a really good cocksucker." He said, laughing. Then he continued, "Listen sweetheart... I know that this is scary for you. But we are going to take it slow in the beginning."

I could not respond since my mouth was filled to the brim with cum, which tasted awful. I nodded carefully so I would not spill any cum.

"There are some rules that you will follow from now on". He looked down at me and smiled. "I know the teachers dress code is strict. And I don't want to get you in trouble, for now... During class the top three buttons on you blouse will be unbuttoned. Outside of class you can keep it as usual." He then gestured for me to unbutton the three buttons right now to show him what it would look like.

With my head leaned back I started to unbutton my blouse and the first one would probably not be noticeable amongst the students. Maybe not the second button either. It was now unbuttoned to the start of my breasts. But it showed no cleavage or skin in that region. But the third button would be noticeable. It showed a bit of cleavage, and in a school so strict it would look really bad.

"You can swallow." He said with a mocking voice.

I did as I was told, and I had to down it in 2 gulps. It was disgusting. "I cannot be dressed like this in front of my students. Please! Someone might report me."

He where annoyed. "You will do as you are told, or do you want me to go to the principal and show him the pictures?"

My head fell towards the floor in defeat, and I could feel myself crying. How could anyone be this cruel? He is a monster!

Carl crouched down putting his elbows on his knees. He looked at me for a few seconds and then he reached his hand out and put it under my chin. He then gently guided my face up until we were eye to eye. "You will do as you are told. Wont you?"

I had no leverage at all, so I had to play along for now "Yes."

"Yes what?" he said sternly.

I looked at Carl confused, what did he mean? "Yes... I will..."

He shook his head. "Yes Sir! You will always say, yes Sir! Or, no Sir!"

This was beyond humiliating. But I gave him the slightest nod "Yes Sir!"

Carl slowly reached down between my legs and went inside of my skirt and panties and stuck a finger inside me. We both noticed at the same time how wet my pussy was. I was beyond mortified!

He looked at me, a bit surprised. "How about that Amanda... Seems to me, that you enjoy this!"

I don't know what happened, but rage and shame built up in me and I could not stop myself. Without thinking i spat in his face. And just like that. My rage was gone, and regret set in right away. That was stupid, really stupid! what would he do to me now?

To my surprise he just smiled as he wiped it off "I get it! I know you are scared, so I'm going to give you that one. But never do that again! Is that understood?"

I lowered my head submissively and said "Yes."

Out of nowhere he slapped me hard in the face. "You say, yes Sir! Got it!?"

It stung but the surprise of it really scared me. Again tears started to stream down my face. "Yes, Sir! I'm sorry, Sir!"

With a demanding voice, he said, "Reach down and rub your wet pussy for me."

With tears running down my face I did as he asked. I was so wet. I cursed my body at this moment. How could I find any enjoyment in this? But it was clear as day that I did. I was so wet down between my legs that it made squishing sounds when I played with my pussy. I soon started so feel great pleasure, but with the increased enjoyment the shame was tenfold.

Carl just stood there crouched and looked at me. It was creepy and I felt very uneasy. How could I not have seen any of these traits the night I met him? This was a completely different man.

As i where starting get more into it and the shame increase even further, he suddenly stood up. "Stop touching yourself." I felt so stupid and cheap when I stopped. I slowly returned from a state of pleasure and shame, and he just stared at me.

"I must take my leave for today. You are not allowed to cum today. Is that clear!?

I nodded and said, "Yes!" I was then slapped even harder across my left cheek again. I corrected my mistake "Yes, Sir! Im sorry Sir!"

He just stood there and looked at me. I felt so stupid while I held a hand up to my cheek. I didn't know if he wanted me to do or say something. I think he enjoyed seeing me scared, in shame and confused.

"Keep your phone with you at all times, I can and will send you instructions.

I nodded and said, "Yes Sir!" With that he just left. He said nothing more.

I sank down on the floor and just laid there for hours without moving. I cried from time to time, and I even fell asleep on the floor at one point.

I really missed my dad right now. It had always just been me and him. He had always guided me through life, through thick and thin. He was one of the best men I had ever met.

Unlike my mother who left us both when I was only 2 years old. She left my dad with me and all the bills. But he somehow managed to do it. But it came at a great sacrifice. He did never have time for himself. He worked full time and every second of free time he spent with me. He was always exhausted but somehow always found the strength to play with me at my early years. And he always found time to take care of me when I was in me teens.

My dad never complained, not once! If there was one thing I hoped for, it was for him to meet a new woman. But I think he broke inside when my mom left. He never dated anyone, he hardly looked at another woman after that.

He would have found a way out of this for me, I just knew it. But I could never turn to him with this. The shame would be too great, to have him see me like this!

I finally stood up and jumped into the shower. I made it quick so I could get to bed and sleep for the night.

I woke up in panic but soon relaxed when I remembered that I were alone. I went to the bathroom and did my make-up for the day. I did not use much, but I felt it made me look professional. it was a clean look.

I sat down at my computer and called my dad on my computer through skype. We usually try to talk 2-3 times a week. My dad retired about 2 years ago. And my dad was a lonely man. And he spent every day, all day at the computer. He was obsessed with World War 2 and history in general. He could spend hours each day reading, study pictures and talk on forums.

He answered quickly and he gave me a big smile through the camera, " Hi, my little angel! How was your first day?"

It felt so good to see him. And he has called me, "his little angel" for as long as I can remember. It made me smile.

"Hi dad! It was exciting and the students are so well behaved. Every single one!" Me and dad always talked about everything, so it really hurt when I had to lie and keep a secret from him.

He smiled to the camera, "That's great honey. I am so proud of you!"

My heart sank like a stone in the river. He would not be so proud if he found out what trouble I had managed to get myself into, "Thanks dad! How are you?".

"Ah, you know. Same old boring dad." Then he gave me a warm smile.

It was infectious and I gave one back. We then talked about this and that for a few minutes and then I told him I needed to get going. We hung up and I hurried to my bus.

On the bus on my way to campus my phone alerted me i got a text. I opened the message, and it was from Carl *Remember three buttons undone during class, and don't you dare try to avoid following my rules. I can and will check in on you from time to time. Have you disobeyed me in any way the punishment will be harsh.*

I felt like crying while I replied, *Yes Sir!* but i managed not to. Instead, I focused and tried to think of a way out of this mess. I stared out the window but I got nothing. There had to be a way, I just could not see it at the moment. It gave me some comfort, although it was small. But it was something.

I opened the door for class and students started to enter. It was still 7 minutes until 8:am so I excused myself and said I would be right back. I went to the women's bathroom which were very close to the classroom. I entered a stall and unbuttoned three buttons as ordered. I stepped outside and looked in the mirror. It showed some cleavage but not too bad. But our dress-code said that the top button where optional, the rest where to be buttoned. It was the same for men. And this would be noticed.

I entered the classroom and started right away with the lecture. I was so very aware of my blouse and cleavage. I felt deep shame, but I don't think anyone had noticed yet.

They all listened well and then they hit their books. All of them had their nose buried in their desks. I sat at my desk thinking about my problem when a student named Eric raised his hand. I went over there, and he pointed at his book and wanted help.

I put my hands on his desk and leaned forward. I felt how my cleavage were more exposed. But I had no choice. I needed to lean forward to be able to read what it said in the book.

I talked in a low voice to Eric, to not bother the others, I noticed that he looked down my cleavage for a few second. I was mortified. But there was nothing I could do. Red in the face with shame I finished helping him, then straightened up and walked back to my desk.

I could hear a slight whisper from Eric, i noticed right away that it was not me he whispered too. I turned around when I got to my desk, but they were done whispering. But it only took about 5 seconds until Jacob the boy next to Eric raised his hand.

I got back up and the two boys looked at each other and smiled. My shame increased with every step closer towards them.

I Decided to stand between the two students. Blocking them from exchanging looks. I had no choice other than to lean forward and expose my cleavage to Jacob.

Jacob stared down my top for a short moment and then turned his eyes towards his book, pretended to listen to me. I knew he didn't need any help. He just wanted an excuse to see down my blouse. I played along to not draw any attention from the rest of the class. I explained fast and he nodded. I started to head back to my desk.

Suddenly I heard a slight giggle behind me, and my shame rose even higher. I turned around on the spot and saw that more students were looking at my chest. I walked back to my desk. I could feel my eyes water just a bit. But I could not for any reason cry in front of my students. That would be the end of me. I fought back the tears with everything I had.

I endured the rest of the class, and when the bell rang all the students left. But I noticed many of them whispering on the way out. Many of them with a look of surprise on their face.

Just outside of the classroom they all gathered and listened to someone who spoke. I stood up and went closer. They all saw me, and Eric who were in the center said, "Thanks for today Ms. Thompson." Then the entire class giggled as they scurried away.

With heavy steps I walked back to my desk. When I sat back down, I could feel it, I were dripping wet between my legs. Why did my body react this way? They all laughed at me, and I became aroused. I could feel the tears coming again. But I managed to suppress them once again. This was going to be a long day!

This pattern repeated itself pretty much all day. In all the classes I had for the day, they all noticed my cleavage and I was mortified each time. They did not giggle or laugh at me, but they all noticed. I could hear the whispers amongst the students. At first, I tried to quiet them down and get them to stop whispering. But I soon gave up. I had 5 classes and I just stopped caring after a while, even though my shame were through the roof.

When the workday was over it finally felt like I could breathe again. But it did not last long. I walked to the buss and stepped on when it arrived. Before I had taken a seat, I saw Carl get on. I felt like crying but again held back the tears.

He smiled an evil smile towards me and made his way to me and sat down beside me. "Hey you! How wonderful to see you sweetheart!"

I did not respond to this, I just looked at him and he noticed I wasn't pleased.

"Oh sweetie, tell me all about your day." He gave me a cheerful look. Like he was the happiest man alive and wanted me to cheer up.

I spoke in a low voice, "All the students noticed my cleavage. Please don't make me do this anymore! I can pay you, just please leave me alone!"

Carl really loved to see me squirm "I don't want or need your money. We are both having so much fun. Why stop now!?"

I did not respond, and Carl didn't say anything for a while. I looked at him a few times during the trip home, and he just sat there smiling. It was a big smile that went from ear to ear.

We got off the bus and Carl sounded so cheerful "We are going out to eat. Its nothing fancy, there is an Italian place just around the corner from you." I could feel his eyes go from my feet to my chest. "But first you need to change clothes, we need to get you into something more comfortable."

I replied with a short and quiet, "Yes, Sir!"

I sighed to myself. I would rather be by myself and eat a bowl of nails then to hang out with Carl. But I knew I had no choice. We walked to my place, and he instructed me to wear something that showed allot of cleavage.

I walked to my closet and sifted through it. It was organized and knew that I did not own many clothes which showed allot of cleavage. I picked out a black dress. But it did not show to much. But it was the best I could do.

"I could take this one, but I think u will be disappointed at how it looks. It's not a very deep neckline at all." I said and hoped it would do fine.

He looked at me, "Well, let's see Try it on."

"Yes Sir!"

It was clear that I was to undress in front of him. He did not let me go for a second with his eyes. I removed the skirt and blouse quickly to make the misery as short as possible. I where just about to put the dress on when he spoke up.

"What are you doing!?" he said and looked all confused and angry.

I did not understand what he was referring to, so I just stood there looking foolish.

"Remove the fucking bra and panties. Jeez, you must be really fucking stupid!" He said sounding short tempered.

The way he said it made me feel real stupid. Like it was obvious that I were not supposed to wear any underwear. I always hated Carl, but at this moment I really hate him extra much! He had a way to always humiliate me, even in small ways. Twisting the knife a little extra. Like he always knew what buttons to press.

I hurried to get completely naked. And hurried to put the dress on. It was kind of slim on my body, and it made my curves look good but not being to revealing. It was one of my favorite dresses.

"What. Is this a joke? It shows no cleavage at all!" He said while he sighed.

"I'm sorry, Sir! But I don't own anything that revealing." I said with a sheepish look.

He grinned "Well fuck me! We need to get some new clothes for you. But not today. I can fix this mess in a few minutes."

I did not say anything.

"Get me some scissors!" Carl said, with an evil smile.

I only owned one pair of scissors and they were in the kitchen. I said "Okay" and where about to leave when he sounded angry,

"Get over here!". He pointed on the floor just in front of him.

I walked towards him with hesitation in my step. What did I do wrong? I thought to myself.

Without warning a hard slap hit my face. I looked at him in confusion.

"You stupid cunt! You say, Yes Sir! when I give you an order!" He looked at me sharply, but also with a look that said that he owned me.

"I am sorry, Sir!" I said with a red mark on my cheek.

"Now get me those fucking scissors!"

"Yes, Sir!"

I scurried away and tried to be as fast as I could. I came back and handed them to him. He nodded and took a hold of my neckline and cut in the fabric straight down between my tits. He cut all the way down until he reached the bottom of my tits. He must have cut at least 10 inches. I were kind of lucky though. Because this dress, has kind of an built-in bra. My tits pushed the dress out, but they would not spill all the way out causing a scene. But you could see the inside of my tits all the way to the bottom. So this was cleavage deluxe.

With shame I looked myself in the mirror, I then turned towards Carl. He looked at me and gave me a nod of approval.

We left my home and made our way to the restaurant. It was just a 2-minute walk. The place was very calm at this time, and we got a seat right away.

A young blonde girl around 25 years handed us menus and gave us both a smile and left.

"You can order anything you want on the menu." He said sounding like a true gentleman.

It threw me off. It was almost as if the man I met at the bar came back. But I knew better now.

"Thank you, sir!"

I looked through the menu and took a vegetarian pasta. He also took a pasta but with meat. The young woman came back. We ordered, and she managed to smile even bigger.

We made some very awkward small talk while we waited for our food. But eventually it came, and it was really good. And the wine was excellent, It went well with the pasta.

Carl put his knife and fork down and looked at me. "I want you to do one thing for me. It will be humiliating, but after that I will let you enjoy your meal in peace. That is a promise."

I became very nervous, but I knew I had no choice in the matter. "What do you want me to do? Sir!"

He grinned, and it was as if he held back a laugh and was almost unable to speak until he got it under control. "I want you to place your hands on each side of your plate, palms down. The lean forward and tilt your head slightly up towards the ceiling, and then bark like a dog! Loudly so the entire restaurant can hear you."

My eyes went big with panic. I felt my entire body tighten up. I looked at Carl in despair.

He continued, "Then I will feed u this piece of meat with my fingers." He said this with a very proud expression. Proud that he thought of something so humiliating.

Oh god! This cannot be happening! With a tremble in my voice, I gave him a meekly, "Yes, Sir!"

Carl looked at me amused and he now waited. With trembling hands, I placed them palm down on the table as instructed. Then I leaned forward. My entire body trembling now. Then something happened and I cracked.

"I caaant... I caaaaaant! Please! Please don't make me do this!"

Carl looked at me with eyes now black as the darkest night. He leaned forward and with gritted teeth he spat out, "You fucking do it cunt! Or I will tear that fucking dress off your body and let you walk home naked! I swear to God!"

12