All Comments on 'Teacher Gets Blackmailed Pt. 02'

by Emexyerotica

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
LucieLou007LucieLou0073 months ago

Really loved reading this :D Look forward to more

AmbulAmbul3 months ago

What other humiliating things will Carl do to his very busty young teacher? It appears that she will be shopping for new slutty clothes that will show a lot of her slim thighs and her huge tits. Carl will train his blackmailed submissive for sexual use. I can’t wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Great chapter please continue.

EmexyeroticaEmexyerotica2 months agoAuthor

I noticed that it might be a bit hard to read when there is no divider from time to time. I have made that change for part 3, so it should be easier to read. I have sent in part number 3 just now, and it will hopefully be published in about 1-4 days. I hope you enjoy this chapter. And please send me a message with any feedback. Both good and bad. But be gentle if its bad:)

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

what a bastard he needs to book a padded cell for himself hope she gets out oof it soon revenge is due

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Do consider having Carl order her to fuck a stranger and a friend or two. Perhaps he notices her elderly nosy neighbor and exhibits his control by ordering her to seduce him. Just have Carl turn Amanda inside out ever so slowly. No need for the whips, chains and Great Danes just yet.

AmbulAmbul2 months ago

Hmm, the dad lurks in the background and so far is clueless as what is happening to Amanda.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Humiliate her in front of her students

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenabout 2 months ago

Strong men know what us woman need and we should always do as they desire

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEmexyerotica@Emexyerotica
I will use this space to keep you updated on my writing. I will try to update this as often as I can. I am sorry that chapter 6 of Teacher gets Blackmailed has taken so long to write. I have been working allot so there has not been that much time to write. And there has been ...