Teacher Gets Blackmailed Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I believed him! I don't think he would have any problem doing what he just threatened me with. So, I nodded to him. My eyes started to water up and I tilted my head back up towards the ceiling. My hands against the table shook almost out of control. My whole body joined in. I took a deep breath and I did it, ""Rrrruuuff" It was so loud, louder then i intended. And through my teary eyes I could feel every head in the restaurant turn towards me.

Tears began to slide down my cheeks as I waited for the meat from Carl. It was kind of dark inside the restaurant so i don't think anyone noticed my tears.

"Reach up and grab it with your teeth." Carl said with a voice that was high on power.

I could hardly see anything because of the crying, so I blinked my eyes to get some of it out of the way. And I reached up and took the meat between my teeth. I could hear the whispers in the restaurant. I could not hear what they said, but maybe that was for the best. The humiliation knew no limit. I only glanced and saw that everyone in the restaurant still looked in our direction. I quickly looked down at the table in shame.

After a few seconds with tears running down my face I looked out the window instead of looking down. Tears still streaming down my face. All of a sudden i felt a finger in my pussy, but Carl pulled out as fast as he stuck it in, then he leaned back. In a quick glance around the restaurant I noticed that people had stopped looking at us. So hopefully no one had noticed Carl's finger penetrating me.

"As I thought. You are crazy wet". He said amused.

I felt it as soon as he stuck in his finger. The shame and humiliation had kept me from noticing it before. My level of shame rose even higher.

With a calm and cheerful voice, he said, "Now you can enjoy your meal. I won't do anything else, I promise!"

And he kept his promise. But I had a hard time eating. My appetite was gone. When Carl was done, he pushed the plate forward about an inch and looked at me satisfied.

"Shall we leave?" I heard in his voice that it was more of a statement than a question.

I just nodded, and whispered "Yes, Sir!"

We got up from our chairs and started to walk out. All the chatter stopped at the tables, and everyone looked at me. I lowered my head so that my hair would fall like curtains on my sides. I could not take the judging looks. It was dead silent in there. When we finally reached the door I could hear the whispers starting. When we got out, I started to cry again. The short walk and some fresh air made it feel a smidge better.

Carl followed me home and into my apartment. He led me to the couch and told me to strip. I did as he asked, "Yes, Sir!"

"Now play with yourself until you reach orgasm!" He said it without emotion.

"Yes, Sir!" As I started, he took up his phone and started to record me. But I did not care, I could not do anything about it anyway. I was so damn horny, I started to rub my clit like crazy and I came withing 2 minutes. And to make my shame spiral even bigger, it was one of the best orgasms I have ever had. My whole body started to tremble in bliss. I moaned and let out "God, Yeeeeeeees!" as my orgasm worked its way through my body.

When the orgasm subsided and i came back to my senses, I opened my eyes and saw that Carl stood there still recording. But he soon shut it off as my pleasure died out.

I had just been forced to bark like a dog in a restaurant and I got pleasure out of it. The most pleasure I have ever felt. I must be sick. Not as fucked up as Carl, but really fucked up in my own way. I really hated myself right now!

Carl soon took off after he came up to me and gave me one final gift. A really hard slap across my face, "For making me angry at the restaurant!" And with that he just left.

To be continued...

12