Teacher Gets Blackmailed Pt. 03

Story Info
Amanda has a rough day in class. And Carl takes her shopping.
7.5k words
4.52
18.9k
25

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/13/2024
Created 02/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***Authors Disclaimer***

This is a work of fiction. As such, it should only be seen as a work of fiction. Every character and every scene and every action is all fiction. Any resemblance to people, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. Every character in this work of fiction is of legal age.

The story explores dark themes like non-consent in the form of bdsm, bondage, forced orgasm, oral, vaginal, public humiliation and probably also some really kinky stuff.

If any of this in any way offends you, you will want to skip this story.

And please excuse my grammar/errors in the writing. English is not my first language.

***End of Disclaimer***

I woke up and remembered last night. What a nightmare my life had become. Barking like a dog in a restaurant. How much worse than that could it get? I masturbated on camera. What would he do with that footage? Was it just for his personal use? Jacking off to it whenever he wanted to. Or would he use it some other way?

I could only imagine what I must have looked like in that footage. On the couch with my legs spread rubbing my clit. My tits flapping and bouncing. The expression on my face when I came.

I got out of bed after cursing myself. I just wanted to lay there and never get up. I would have to embarrass myself again today in front of my students. It made my stomach turn. On top of all this, Carl could send me new instructions at any time. Which was a torment on its own.

After a shower and a small breakfast, I sighed and walked out the front door and headed for the bus.

***

My first class went along kind of well. There had been some whispers and some giggles. Eric and Jacob gave each other some smiles and looks. But just before the class ended, I noticed some whispers between Eric and a girl named Chloe. It almost looked like Eric were coaxing her into something. She looked a bit hesitant, but her arm shot up in the air.

"Yes Chloe?" I said a bit nervous.

"Are you really allowed to have you blouse presented in that way? None of the other teachers do."

There was now dead silence in the classroom and all eyes were fixed on me. And I saw many smiles and amused looks. Red in the face with shame I felt how my throat became dry. I could feel a heat course through my body as my shame just increased with each second. I did not have a good answer for this. "Well.. Chloe... I feel more comfortable. It's really tight around my neck." They all looked at me.

Under his breath I heard Eric say, "And other parts..." Obviously referring to my big breasts in this tight blouse.

At that moment it was as if the rest of the class all became one. They all gasped at the same time, and then their eyes darted from Eric to me. I could feel myself turning even more red with shame. I had to hold my ground, put my foot down and let them know that talking to a teacher like that was not okay! But Chloe got in between.

She said, "But it is not allowed. The rules are very clear on that!"

It put me off balance, I was at a loss for words. I scrambled my brain trying to find something to say, I panicked and just blurted out in a sharp tone, "I know that Chloe, but maybe we don't need to let anyone know. Maybe not make such a big deal about it?" They all looked at each other. and all of a sudden, the bell rang, and class was over. There were lots of whispers as they left the classroom. The students looked more at my chest then my face as they left. Chloe gave me a look that said that this was not over.

***

The rest of the school day were a lot simpler. But my stomach was in a constant state of worry. The confrontation from my first class still lingered, and Carl could text or come by at any moment and make my life more of a hell then it already was. But the day went on, and there were whispers and giggles behind my back throughout the day. But no one else confronted me about my cleavage.

At the end of the day, I looked around for Carl. I would wait and catch another bus if I saw him. But he was not to be seen. So, I walked out just as the bus came in and went home alone. He was not waiting outside my apartment either. I checked my phone, no messages. I opened the apartment door and were for some reason afraid that he would be in there waiting. He had no key, so I don't know why he would be there. But after a thorough search I could finally breath. I was alone!

The hours passed and I had dinner and wound down with a movie. I fell asleep on the couch and woke in the middle of the night. I reached for the phone in panic. Had he sent a text? Had I missed something and would be punished? But nothing. Not a single word for the entire day. I brushed my teeth and went to bed. I slept throughout the night and got some well needed rest.

***

Five days had passed, and I had not seen Carl once, he had sent me 2 texts during these five days. Both were for an update on what my students had said/done regarding my cleavage. I responded both times that it had become less whispers and giggles. Although They had not stopped completely.

And the day I had dreaded the most which were Friday and my first class with Carl. But he never turned up for class. Since he still sent me texts, I knew he had not stopped tormenting me. I concluded that he was either sick, away on travel, or maybe a close relative had died or something similar?

But today was Sunday and I had not heard a word from Carl since Friday morning. For the first time I could feel a calm throughout my body. I had been productive most of the day. When I got up, I ate a great breakfast, and I took my sweet time doing it. Then I skyped my father.

After a longer conversation with my dad where I ensured him, everything was great. He said that I had not sounded like myself the past few days. It took some convincing.

After that I took a nice, long walk and got an ice cream and ate it in the sun. On my way home I stopped at a grocery store and got the essentials. Pepsi max, chocolate, and a bag of chips.

Finally at home I did the dishes and washed some clothes. My dress that Carl cut up were close to going in the garbage. But I were afraid that he might punish me if I did, so I saved it just in case. After laundry I started on a new book, and I noticed after a while that I smiled for the first time in about a week. It almost felt strange, like it was familiar and yet not.

Then to top the night off I watched a chick-flick and stuffed my face. I ate the whole chocolate, and half the bag of chips. I fell asleep before the movie had ended.

I woke up on the couch by a loud sound that sounded again and again. I did not recognize the sound. I finally figured out it was my doorbell. It struck me that I had never heard it before. My panic level rose to sky-high in a matter of seconds. Who other than Carl could it be? Looking at the time, it said 06.32. My alarm was set to 06.45. I headed for the door. Still with a blurry vision from being woken up.

I open the door and there he was. Carl in the flesh.

"Missed me sweetheart?" He says, smiling at me.

I would celebrate if he was run over by a car and died. And I hate that he calls me sweetheart. "Yes, Sir!" I said with a sigh.

"Ye, I know you have. I have been away for five days, and no hug. What have I done to deserve this treatment?" He said, fucking with me.

I awkwardly reached out to hug him. He squeezes my ass in return. When he released my ass, I let go of the hug. He then walks right past me into the living room like he owned the place.

He looks around as if to check that everything was in order. "Listen sweetheart! The trail period is over. Easy street is done. The training wheels are off."

I stand there a bit confused. He could probably see that on my face.

"I told you that I would start you off easy, remember that?"

Now I get what he is referring too. "Yes, Sir!"

He said, "So, from now on, no bra or panties allowed during class!"

"No please! You can't do that!" I said with a weak and trembling voice.

He replied fast, "I have been nice to you! I have taken it slow! I have considered you feelings! And this is the thanks I get?" He says this with a grin as wide as Grand Canyon. Fucking with me again.

I wanted to slap him in his face! I did not do it, but how sweet it would be!

"Please! All the students are already whispering and giggling at me! Isn't that enough?" I say, in a pleading voice.

Carl looks at me with dark eyes "Oh sweetheart, No! That is not enough! Nothing will ever be enough for you! If it were up to me, I would have you crawling at your students' feet, begging to suck their cocks and lick their pussies!"

I stood there flabbergasted, how could anyone be so cruel?

He continued, "Spoiler! I will get you there!

I was at a loss for words. My head fell to the floor in defeat. I spoke the words I had done so many times now, "Yes, Sir!"

Carl looked at me in triumph, "See how everything goes much smoother when we are on the same page. It's a give and take. I take and u give!" He of course said this just to fuck with me, again!

"Yes, Sir!"

I could just picture the day ahead of me. I would be walking around in class with my tits swinging freely inside my shirt. Bouncing with each step. My nipples would probably show through the fabric.

I saw that Carl was looking at me with a slightly surprised and amused look, "Fill me in, what are you thinking about?"

I woke from my daydream of parading the classroom with my tits swinging. I noticed that my right hand was rubbing my pussy through the outside of my pants. That was why Carl had that look of surprise on his face. I could feel how wet my panties were. My own fucking daydream about humiliating myself in front of my students made me horny as fuck. Something was wrong with me!

My shame knew no limit. I searched my brain for something to say.

But Carl was faster, "I will give you this one. We have some time to spare. Rub yourself to orgasm!"

I slid my pants and panties down and just went to town on my pussy. I was so fucking horny. I closed my eyes and penetrated myself with 2 finger and rubbed my clit with the other hand. I was soaking wet, and I came fast. The orgasm shot like electricity through my whole body, and I squirmed on the spot. I opened my eyes to face my tormentors' eyes. But he had again started to record my session. But what did it matter? He already had me on tape.

"Now get ready for work, I'll wait." Said Carl, and turned on the tv.

"Yes, Sir!"

"Oh, and by the way, after work, we are going shopping for some new clothes." He said, smiling.

***

I made my way through the halls and greeted students on my way to the classroom. I checked the time, and it was 15 minutes before class. I took left instead of right into the women's bathroom. In the stall, I removed my bra. Then put the blouse back on. I left the top three buttons undone as instructed. I checked for sounds, but I heard no one. I walked out and looked in the mirror. My nipples could be seen slightly pressing the fabric. But I knew that with fully erect nipples it would be much more noticeable. I just prayed that this would not happen during class.

I took a deep breath as i left the bathroom and headed straight towards my classroom. My God! My big tits swung from left to right, and then back again with each step. The only thing that could make them draw any more attention to them, was if they had bells on them.

There were four students standing outside my classroom talking and they all stopped in mid-sentence. And they just stared at my tits swinging and bouncing with each step as I got closer. They could not believe their eyes. I said good morning without looking anyone of them in the eyes. I don't even know if they heard me. They just gawked at the sight. I ignored their looks as best I could, I took out my keys and just focused on reaching the door.

Finally at the door I had my back to them, I took a deep breath again. I hated Carl for making me do this. I cursed him under my breath as I unlocked the door and let them in. They did not say a word, but they sure stared at my tits. I could see it out of the corner of my eye.

I was standing behind my desk pretending to look busy as they all entered and took a seat. When all the students were seated, I looked up ready to start. That's when I noticed all eyes were glued on me. And they were not glued my face, but on my big swinging tits inside my blouse.

In my effort to look busy and not get any questions about being braless. I had leaned forward pretending to sift through some papers, exposing the very thing I tried to avoid getting questions about. How Ironic! If I had a gun in my desk, I would probably have used it on myself at this moment. Just so I could escape this humiliation.

some students smiled at me. Some was embarrassed for me. Some looked away holding in a laugh. What a fucking start to this class.

"Okay lets..." My voice broke out of humiliation. I had to start over, "Okay, let's get started, shall we?" I did not wait for a response and started right away.

I slowly regained my composure throughout the class even though I heard some whispers and giggles. I pushed through even though I felt my tits move under me as I pointed towards the whiteboard or made any movement at all really.

It felt like the hour would last forever, but it finally rang, and all the students gathered their books. As they left one by one, I felt my dignity leave peace by peace with them. Like they had split it up amongst them, and never to return it.

As soon as they all had left, I rushed to the bathroom. I entered a stall and cried my eyes out in silence. I had a 1-hour break and then it was time for next class. And this class that were coming up contained Eric and Chloe and I were so scared of a new confrontation.

I spent about 35 minutes in this stall crying, and then 15 minutes trying to look like my normal self again. I had to reapply some makeup.

I walked out and headed for my classroom again. I passed a few students and I felt their eyes follow my tits from left to right. Like they eyes on people that follow a Tennis game when the ball is hit between the two players. It was so humiliating. Closest to the door Eric and Chloe stood ready. I noticed right away that they had a smug look on their face. They were up to something. I said hello to them both.

"Good morning Ms. Thompson." Chloe said.

Eric had a more relaxed approach, "Hey"

I walked in and sat down behind my desk, sick to my stomach out of anxiety. The whispers started to flow as they started to fill up the classroom.

I took a quick look at Chloe and Eric, and I saw that Chloe gave Eric a nod, and that Eric smiled as a reply.

I knew nothing about Chloe as a person, but if I had to guess I would say that she came from a wealthy family. Everything about her screamed high class. From the way she moved, the way she talked. Her clothes looked expensive. And she had that arrogant way. The look of someone who think she stood taller than everyone else.

I stood up when they were all in their seats. I felt my tits bounce slightly as I did. I composed myself, "Good morning, everyone!" I knew that this was their first class for the day. "As you know we are going to take a closer look..."

Chloe´s hand shot up in the air.

I paused, "I will take questions after my presentation."

Chloe lowered her hand and nodded.

I continued and talked for about 10 minutes. And I Had to walk back and forth between the whiteboard and a map that was located a bit further away. I felt my tits jiggle and sway as I did. "Okay go to page 142 and start there."

The second I had finished that sentence Chloe´s hand shot up in the air like a bullet.

I could not handle this right now, "Is the question related to this subject?"

"No." she said, with a tiny bit of sass.

"Then perhaps we can take it after class, just you and me?" I suggested.

Chloe looked around the room, "Many of us in here would like to hear your answer to my question."

I had no choice, "Okay, go ahead."

She again looked at Eric and gave him a smile of victory "It is obvious that you are not wearing a bra. May I ask why Ms. Thompson? The dress-code is very clear on this subject." She said this and sounded so pleased with herself.

Oh God! I had no good answer for this. I could feel my face turning red, "I... I am sorry for dressing this way in front of you all" I took a break and tried to come up with a good explanation. I did not, so I had to go with the thing that popped up in my head. I did not cope well under pressure, "My washer at home is broken, So I could not do my laundry."

Chloe made an exaggerated look of confusion and made sure all the other students noticed. "Then why not buy a new bra during the weekend? And be properly dressed for work!"

I could feel the heat coursing through my body from humiliation. I must have been red as a tomato. "I... I was away during the weekend and did not find the time. And I were hoping that the landlord would have fixed my washer until the time I got home last night".

Chloe looked at me like a snake looked at a mouse right before it would devour it. "Fine but explain to me why you have three buttons undone on you blouse. If it is tight around your neck, would not one button be enough?"

This little bitch kept pushing me. And I had no answers to any of it. They all could see me squirming in agony. They all could hear everything I told them was a lie or bad excuse. I saw many students be uncomfortable for me. They were embarrassed for me. And was there a worse feeling in the world?

I started to loose control. But before I could respond Chloe continued. "Or do you just enjoy showing of your big breasts to your students?"

It felt like my knees were going to give in. I had to lean on the desk beside me. I now stumbled for words. "No absolutely not! I was busy, and my washer was broken!"

This little bitch kept pushing "If what you are saying is true. Why did you not go to Target that open at 7: am? They are just 2 blocks away from where we are right now. Buy a white bra and be properly dressed for work!?" She looked over at Eric with a confident smile.

I looked around on all the students feeling dizzy. I did not know what to say. Whatever I said this little stuck-up bitch countered with ease. I could certainly not reveal that I was being dominated by another student. That I had to follow his orders. That would lead to many more questions. And would end up losing my job over it.

She kept on going, "Ms. Thompson please answer my question!"

I cracked! "Fine, FINE... You were right! I like it!"

She now drilled her eyes into mine and turned the knife one final time, "Then say it!" She almost spat it out.

I looked at her in horror, "What?"

She grew a wide, evil smile as our eyes met, "I want to hear you say it! Say that you like to have your big breasts bouncing in front of you students!"

I was defeated. She won! With a trembling voice I said, "I like to have my big breasts bouncing in front of you all!"

Chloe looked around with her head held high. Knowing she bested a teacher. Winning an argument versus a teacher probably gave her great satisfaction. I wanted to walk up to her and slap her in the face, put her down a peg. But I could of course never hit a student.

I managed to make it to my chair behind my desk. And that was when I felt my own juices running on the inside of my thighs. I was soaking wet. I rubbed my thighs together to smear it out and not let it run down any further.

I started to hear some chatter among the students. I looked up and saw that Eric was about to say something when Chloe made a gesture to slow down. Then she made the gesture to everyone else.

Chloe then said out loud. "Okay lets actually learn something. Let's start at page 142 everyone!" Then when everyone was starting to get back to their books, she looked at me with a smile that slowly grew wider. Letting me know that more was to come. Then she returned her eyes to the book still smiling.

12