All Comments on 'Teacher Gets Blackmailed Pt. 03'

by Emexyerotica

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
eroticaclassiceroticaclassic2 months ago

Keep going..make her do something risky in front of her father and other family members.

LucieLou007LucieLou0072 months ago

Very good and exciting to read :D

AmbulAmbul2 months ago

“He came out of the bedroom and looked at me and smiled. "What is this? Is the whore sad?"

He could be so fucking cruel! I was so hurt by those words that it must have shown on my face.

I don't know if he just wanted to fuck with my head or if he actually had human feelings. But he put a gentle hand om my shoulder, "You know what. Let's get breakfast and that will maybe make you feel a bit better."

Carl is smart. He keeps his beautiful and very busty submissive teacher in line by alternating treatment that humiliates her with soothing words that suggest that he cares about her feelings. Amanda is forever kept off-balance and there is now nothing she won’t do for him no matter her feelings.

AmbulAmbul2 months ago

Carl should go easy on requiring Amanda to display her huge E-cup tits during school. In the story, the school has a dress code and she is likely to be fired for her sexual display. There must be other ways she can be sexually humiliated and aroused. Her need to be fucked has got to be growing, but school does not seem to be the place for this. Fabulous story so far!

techie_usetechie_use2 months ago

what a fantastic humiliating ride....

enjoyed it...

so now Amanda gonna have a video call while she gets fucked?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Great chapter .

Justincase1Justincase12 months ago

Please don’t continue.

There is nothing new in this series, all has been written and red before.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Good sequel. Would have enjoyed reading that Carl let the old man in the store get to sample Amanda.

The following was my comment about pt-02: Do consider having Carl order her to fuck a stranger and a friend or two. Perhaps he notices her elderly nosy neighbor and exhibits his control by ordering her to seduce him. Just have Carl turn Amanda inside out ever so slowly. No need for the whips, chains and Great Danes just yet. Thanks and keep om keeping on.

AmbulAmbul2 months ago

Now that Carl has gotten Amanda used to the idea of flashing her big tits in school and displaying her nude hot body in the clothing store, he may decide that it is time to take her out dressed in some of her new clothes that show even more of her huge braless E-cup tits and perhaps a flash of naked and shaved pussy. Then he could have Amanda fucked by a random stranger or two for money, getting her used to the idea that she is a real whore, and he owns her. At some point, Carl may have some very twisted plans to bring Amanda and her dad together in a way neither could imagine. At this point, anything is possible for the big-titted Amanda.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

let her go and or get some of her dads friends pat carl a visit

jeanmarc08jeanmarc082 months ago

very good story, continue please !!!!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I like your writing but although it’s mentioned as a fiction it would be better to keep things close to reality. Just my 2cents

KpriKpri2 months ago

I totally agree with Ambul.

I think humiliation at school needs to be done more gently or discreetly.

I also think that Amanda should be more and more willingly submissive to Carl because of her sexual arousal.

Thank you for this series and look forward to the rest.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

ignore “Justincase1” keep it going, There are many options you still have at this stage where to take this story.

EmexyeroticaEmexyerotica2 months agoAuthor

For all of you who like this story and want another part I have an update. I had almost completed writing part 4, when I read through it. And it did not feel right. So I have scrapped most of it and need to start over. And I work a full time job, so it will take a few days before it's done. But I want to get it right. So please be patient and know that it is coming. I love writing about Amanda and Carl:)

AmbulAmbul2 months ago

To Emexyerotica. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Very good and exciting please do more, i will suggest that it's time to share her in seedy places with homeless guy's after some students gets her to with also the janitor's of the school. By the your story is well whroted.

DO NOT STOP!!

satedandwaitingsatedandwaiting2 months ago

Really love the premise and this story. You're doing a great job keeping this (reasonably) realistic while still pushing the envelope. I do really like how you're dwelling on her humiliation in each scene, how each act, each whisper, each giggle, each look, makes her feel - and not just glossing over it. Keep that up.

I LOVED how you allowed her and the students to kind of get used to her showing off cleavage before you had Carl take the next step. Keep that up as well. I love seeing her struggle with the humiliation, barely make it through the initial experience, then have to do it again and again and each time struggling, but struggling just a tad bit less. Only once she finally starts to accept it and it no longer humiliates her but only slightly embarrasses her, then and only then should Carl take the next step of public humiliation. Meanwhile, behind closed doors, he can continue to use her as he wishes, dominating her, training her, making her more obedient, and recording more and more material on her as he goes.

And please don't make her start to enjoy it and become compliant. She can get off to it in the heat of the moment, but if she grows to actually like it, it loses the whole point of the blackmail and the nonconsent. While it's clear she gets turned on by the humiliation, and being turned on can make her more submissive in the moment, she should never stop resisting, trying/hoping to get away, regretting her behavior, and feeling ashamed of her actions (and reactions).

Great start and looking forward to reading a lot more.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

we need many more ch asap

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Fantastic story, 100% agree with satedandwaiting! I loved the way chole pressured her, pushing past her attempts to avoid questions, and not accepting her lame answer until she was backed into a corner where such an embarassing answer was the only thing better than the truth. Then having several other classes allows time to pass and normalise her humiliation whilst also giving wind to the pacing of other classroom encounters.

I also liked that while shopping, the saleswoman and the old man wern't just trying to fuck her. The disapproval of others seems more humiliating than another participant. Keep up the great work, and can't wait for more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEmexyerotica@Emexyerotica
I will use this space to keep you updated on my writing. I will try to update this as often as I can. I have just handed in chapter 5 of Teacher Gets Blackmailed. It should hopefully be released very soon.