Teacher Gets Blackmailed Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know how long I was staring down on the table with my hands cowering my face but suddenly the bell rang. And Chloe was the first one to stand.

She wanted to hurt me, rub my face with my own humiliation, "Thank you for today Ms. Thompson. Can't wait for next class!" She said it in such a cheerful and gloating way, that I was close to rushing over and spit in her face. Instead, I just lowered my head towards my desk until the room was empty.

***

I now had one last class to endure, in about 3 hours. I now had a 45-minute lunch break. And then I was to spend time doing out of classroom work. Like grading papers, preparing for next class and stuff like that. I went to my small office, locked the door. Pulled down the blinders and sat down. I lifted my skirt up over my hips and rubbed my pussy. I cried with shame as I reached a glorious orgasm. It shot through my body, and I grabbed my right breast and massaged it through my blouse.

Then I just sat in there, and my mind walked through my humiliating ordeal in the classroom repeatedly. This made me soaking wet all over again. An hour later of just wallowing is self-pity and humiliation I took my breasts out and played with them. I then reached down and slowly played with my clit until another orgasm shot through me.

Filled with despair I walked through the empty halls. All the students were in class. I came to my usual bathroom and cleaned myself up. I then opened the door to my classroom right as the bell rang for the ending of the other class. It was 15 minutes until mine started. I just sat there waiting for my next humiliation.

And I guess news traveled fast. Specially news like this. I bet that little bitch had told every fucking student by now. I could see in their eyes. Some had probably been told by Chloe herself, and some had probably just heard rumors from others. I put on a stone face and endured until it was time.

Before I even stood up a guy named Peter just blurted out, "Take them out!" And a laughter erupted through the classroom.

I snapped right away, "STOP IT!". And they all seemed really surprised. None of them had expected me to react this way. And I think I was as surprised as them. Peter jumped in his chair a bit. And they all fell silent instantly. And for the remainder of time no one said another word about it. They had their noses buried in the books until the bell rang.

This nightmare of a day was finally over. But it was then I remembered what Carl had said this morning, "After work, we are going shopping for some new clothes." This day was going to be long.

***

We were now in the mall. But we had first taken the bus home to my place where carl had made me strip and then put on a pair of jeans, and a plain white t-shirt. Then he cut here and there. Barely anything was left when he was done. The jeans where now tiny shorts. The bottom part of my ass was exposed. And the t-shirt was so low cut that it had maybe 2 inches down to my areolas. And maybe 1 inch below my tits. And it was loose fitting. So, my tits had no support whatsoever. Walking around in the mall was excruciating. Everyone turned their head when walking past me. I could even see people pointing at me. I could hardly bare the shame. And yet I had no choice. Walking around with a man 12 years younger than me dressed this way. I could not have impressed many people, that's for sure.

While we walked through the mall we talked about my day in school and Carl had laughed at me. Which I knew he would. No surprise there. But when I asked Carl if he had anything to do with Chloe´s attack on me, he promised he did not. And added that Chloe has always been a know-it-all and a bitch. I don't know if it gave me comfort or if it was a bad thing, that Carl was not behind it. Because now I had two tormentors. Instead of just one.

We walked into a clothing store for women, and the woman behind the counter gave us a big smile. But then I saw her scanning me from top to bottom and her eyes said everything I needed to know. She was not impressed. With deep shame we walked further into the store and Carl stopped at the skirt section.

"Easy access to your pussy is always important. And what provides faster access then skirts?" He said this with a lingering smile.

I did not respond. And while I was embarrassed just to be seen in public like this Carl took the smallest skirts he could find. He picked about 5 of them in different colors. Then we were off to tops. And it was the same here. He picked the most revealing ones he could find. And he picked a few loose-fitting ones and a few that was slimmer in a range of different colors.

Carl now looked at me with a grin on his face "Now comes the fun part. Bikinis! We are in Miami after all." Carl looked at me and added "Isn't this fun sweetheart?"

I looked at Carl and said, "Yes, Sir!"

We walked over to the bikini section. Carl looked at different models and picked up one piece and then replacing it with another. At first, I thought it was random. Whatever his eye fancied the most at the moment. But I soon figured out that he had a system. As soon as he found one with less fabric then the previous, he replaced it. And it got from bad, to worse, to nightmare. The one he was now holding had almost no fabric at all.

"Try this on, would be perfect for you!" he said with a hint of mockery.

I grabbed the bikini and went to one of the stalls. I undressed and put it on and then looked in the full view mirror. It looked insane. The top part was made of tiny strings that connected to the cup. But it was not really any cup. It was just 2 small triangles. They did not even cover my areolas properly. This was designed for someone allot smaller in the chest department. I was bulging out everywhere.

The bottom part was the same. It showed my entire ass. Just a string that went between my butt cheeks. And the front part was a tiny piece of fabric that just about covered my private spot. Thankfully I was clean shaven down there. I could not be seen in this out in public. I had to convince Carl of this somehow.

"Is it on?" Carl said from outside the stall.

"Yes, Sir!"

He opened the draper all the way and I was mortified. Thankfully the store was almost empty, and no one had noticed me yet. I was just about to tell Carl that I think we should look for other options when he cut me off.

"Step outside so I can get a better look" Carl said and gestured with his hand. I stuck my head out first and looked around. I could not see a single soul. I stepped out and Carl took a lap around me and smiled.

"I think it looks great! But we should perhaps get a second opinion?" Carl said.

Without waiting for a response, he walked a few feet to get around a shelf that blocked the view. shouted to the girl at the register. She was the only employee in here that we had seen.

"Excuse me, could we get some help please."

Oh God! please no! This could not be happening. Carl looked at me as he walked towards me. And he saw my fear. I looked over Carl´s shoulder and saw the saleswoman coming towards us.

"Just relax. You really need to get used to this. This is your life now! Humiliation every day, all day!"

Carl did not need to look back and see if she was starting to get closer. Carl could just look into my eyes and from my fear he could tell she was close now. Carl stepped aside as he turned towards her "We need a second opinion on this, I really like it, but what is your opinion?"

I could barely hold myself up. The embarrassment was too much. It felt like my legs would give in at any moment. The woman was trying to be professional, but she could not hide the disgust. "Well, depends on what look you are going for."

Carl said, "She likes to flaunt... Well everything"

The girl could not hold back. She looked at me from the bottom of my feet up to my face and gave me a new look of disgust. "Well then you have a winner. It's the smallest one we got!" And she said it with a pinch of mockery.

I just stood there, and the embarrassment was to much. It had frozen me in place. I just wished for the floor to magically open and swallow me whole.

Carl then said with a relaxed and happy voice, "Thank you! I think we can take it from here."

The girl smiled at Carl but did not even look at me as she headed back to the counter. Thank God this was over! Carl on the other hand looked at me and as soon as she was out of sight he said, "Take the top off, just to see how it looks".

"I can't do that in here!" I said with panic and fear.

Carl changed from happy to looking very angry in a split second. His eyes screamed with hatred and with gritted teeth he whispered at me "You fucking bitch! why do you always have to fight me. Do as I fucking say for once!"

I got really scared when he got this angry and I felt so small and worthless. This was the worst thing about Carl. His mood swings could switch at any moment, and I never knew when. I reached behind my back to untie the tiny knot on the tiny string. "I'm sorry, Sir!"

I took of the bikini top and handed it to Carl, and I was now topless in the middle of the store. No one was around for now. But I could hear voices not too far away.

"I'm going to teach you a fucking lesson. Bounce your tits where you stand!" He said whispering, still burning with hatred in his eyes.

"Yes, Sir!" I started to bounce my tits and my eyes started to water up. The voices seemed to be coming closer, or maybe it was my fear and panic that made it feel that way, I could not tell.

"Now say that you are a whore over and over again!"

My eyes grew wide with panic, but I did not dare to do anything else. "I am a whore!, I am a whore!"

"Louder!" he said.

Oh God! I was so scared right now. Carl was so scary when he got this mad. And I heard no other voices now. They had either left, or they heard me and stopped talking.

"I am a whore!, I am a whore!" I said even louder.

As I bounced and repeated these horrible words, I felt tears running down my cheeks. But the worst part was that I also felt that I was soaking wet! The tiny piece of fabric between my legs was damp from my juices.

Suddenly I saw a face of and older man appearing around the corner. He had had a look of horror in his eyes at what he saw. But I was too scared to stop. "l am a whore!, I am a whore!" In this moment I also felt that maybe some small part of me wanted to keep going. My tits were now bouncing all around the place. I had without noticing started to bounce them harder.

I looked at Carl in fear and I saw that he also noticed the old man. I looked back at the old man and his head suddenly disappeared.

"I am a whore!, I am a whore!"

Carl leaned towards me, "We should probably leave. Get changed and get back out here!"

"Yes, Sir!"

I was more than happy to comply with this order. I rushed to the stall and changed as fast as I could. As soon as I was ready, I joined Carl and handed him my very damp bikini bottom. He smiled for half a second before we started to walk towards the register. Carl who was carrying all the new clothes saw her first. It was the girl behind the counter. She came towards us looking really angry! The old man had probably gone up to her and told her what he saw.

"You there!" She shouted to both of us.

"Ye, ye we're leaving!" Carl shouted back, and he was walking fast. That meant that I had to walk fast to keep up. That also meant that my tits swayed like crazy under my tiny cut up t-shirt.

With great shame I kept an even pace with Carl. To my right they suddenly appeared behind a shelf. The old man and 2 women stood there just staring at the scene. And the saleswoman was now closer. Looking angry as hell. She was now able to talk to us without shouting. "Please leave this store! Now!".

We got up to her, and carl said. "Ye as soon as I have paid for this, we will leave and never return!".

The woman was really angry and pointed towards the exit, "Both of you, leave NOW!"

But Carl stood his ground, "Look. I want to buy this, so we can either stand here and argue, and it will take time and energy. Or we can walk over to the register, I can pay for this. And then we will leave!".

The woman took a second to think of the options, grunted and made an angry gesture towards the register.

We walked in silence and Carl put all the items on the counter. She registered all the items in the computer one by one while she gave me and Carl very angry looks. And she slammed every item into the bag. When she got to the bikini bottom and felt the wet fabric in her hands, she froze for a second, "What the...What the hell!" She had a look of horror and disgust in her eyes as they met mine.

I have never been this embarrassed in my life. I could not hold eye contact. My head fell towards the floor. But my body felt differently. I felt my own juices run down my inner thighs. I quickly rubbed my thighs together to once again smear it out.

In my state of shame and disgust over myself I suddenly felt Carl's hand grab my upper arm and I knew it was time to leave. I Raised my head as we left the store. I heard her shout "Never come back!" People in the proximity to the store all looked at me and Carl. I looked up at Carl and he almost had a look of amusement. And again, my tits flopped around like crazy under my shirt.

When we got outside and took in some fresh air Carl laughed, "What a glorious ending! When she felt your juices on her fingers. So thrilling!".

"Yes, Sir!" I of course did not find it quite as funny. But I was relieved that Carl didn't seem as angry.

We took the bus home, and it was crowded. We found seats further in the back. As we took our seats I where afraid that people would be able to smell my pussy. But what could I do about it in any case?

When we got home to my place it was a bit after 7: pm. Carl tossed all my new clothes on the kitchen table. "Strip naked whore!"

I did as I was told. Then he took off his pants and boxers. Without saying a word he guided me to sit on the edge of the kitchen table. He spread my legs and pushed his cock inside of me. At this moment I was glad dad he did it. I was so fucking horny! and I needed to get fucked!

As he fucked me hard, he began to slap my face. I did not like the pain. But it made me horny as fuck.

"Say that you are a whore!" he said while looking into my eyes.

I was so horny that I could have said whatever he wanted me to as long as he kept fucking me. "I am a whore!, Fuck this whore!".

Suddenly he just pulled out, "Hang on!" He bent down and took out his phone from his pocket. He pointed it at my face and started to record as he went back to fucking me. "Tell me what happened at the mall."

I looked into the camera with a horny look on my face, "I were humiliating myself. I bounced my naked titties in a clothing store. I said loudly that I was a whore while bouncing them! I said it over and over again! Until we got thrown out! I was acting like a real fucking slut!"

He now fucked me really hard, and he spat in my face, he got in on camera. He then slapped me with his free hand. I was out of control horny and I was close! I looked into the camera and started to moan and shout out my pleasure. And then I came. I had never felt anything like it, in my entire life. i screamed, "Ooooohhh Yeeeeeeeesssss"

It was like the purest of pleasures spread throughout my body. Carl was apparently also close. Because he started to grunt shortly after and he collapsed on top of me. We both lay there for about 5 minutes. The he took his cock out and slapped me in the face one final time, "Get in the shower whore".

***

I woke up and looked around. Carl had spent the night, and he was still sleeping. I crawled out of bed as carefully as I could to not wake him up. I opened my wardrobe and took on a sweater and some pants. Just so I could feel like a normal person for once. I got out of the bedroom and closed the door behind me. I sat in the couch and pulled my knees up towards my chin and held them in place with my arms around them.

I had fallen asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow last night. So now when I sat here on the couch, it was the first time I had a chance to reflect on what happened yesterday. I started to cry, and it was a really rough moment for me. I had humiliated myself in so many ways. I had been bouncing my tits inside a store, and then get thrown out of there. Then Chloe entered my mind. More and more tears came crashing down my cheeks. And the new recording of me from last night, humiliating myself even further.

I sat there crying for about an hour in total despair. until I heard Carl´s alarm go off. In panic I started to wipe my tears away. Even though I knew it was pointless.

He came out of the bedroom and looked at me and smiled. "What is this? Is the whore sad?"

He could be so fucking cruel! I was so hurt by those words that it must have shown on my face.

I don't know if he just wanted to fuck with my head or if he actually had human feelings. But he put a gentle hand om my shoulder, "You know what. Let's get breakfast and that will maybe make you feel a bit better."

I nodded, "Yes, Sir!"

After breakfast I felt a smidge better. As we were clearing the table with dirty dishes, I heard the sound that made my blood freeze. And I knew what was going to happen.

Carl heard the sound but did not know what it was, he looked at me in curiosity "What is that sound?"

I had no choice but to tell him, "It's my father calling on Skype."

He smiled up like the sun, "Well... Answer it!" And he rushed into the Livingroom and with happy gestures ordered me to follow.

This was the last thing on earth that were allowed to happen. I could not drag my father into this in any way. He could not see me like this. I could not take this call from my father when Carl was present. Who knew what he might do? He could humiliate me in front of my father, or something even worse.

When I entered the Livingroom, he again said, "Answer it!" with a cheerful voice. It looked like he was about to burst up in joy and excitement.

In panic I said, "No just let it ring, I will call him back another time."

Carl drilled his eyes into mine, "Answer it!" He almost shouted.

What choice did I have? I walked towards my computer with heavy steps... "Yes, Sir!"

End of chapter. More to come...

12