Teacher Gets Blackmailed Pt. 04

Story Info
Amanda gets a new experience.
9.5k words
4.48
20.1k
24

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/13/2024
Created 02/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked towards my computer with heavy steps. I sat down and I was so scared of what Carl might do! I clicked on answer and dad came up on full screen.

Dad said, "Hi, little angel!"

Carl was off screen and quiet, at least for now. But I was terrified that he would jump in at any moment and present himself as my boyfriend. Or simply lift my shirt and expose my tits. Or something even worse!

I looked at him and gave the best smile I could during the circumstance. "Hi dad!"

"How is my little angel today?" As he said this he smiled.

"I'm great dad! and you?" I said, trying to sound as happy as I possibly could.

Carl just sat there. His eyes were glued to the monitor.

My dad responded, "Not much happening here sweetie. I made a good lasagna last night. But that is about as exciting that my life gets."

I smiled towards the camera. "You must send me the recipe!"

"Sure, little angel, I know I have it somewhere on my computer. Will send it to you as soon as I find it."

This went on for another 10 minutes. We talked about my job where everything was just great! The students seemed to like me. I had fitted in nicely with the other staff. I simply lied my ass off to my father. I could see out of the corner of my eye that Carl sat there smiling. But during the entire conversation he said or did nothing. Which surprised me greatly.

When the call ended, I was so incredibly relieved. I almost cried out of happiness for once.

Carl said, "He seems so nice! You are lucky to have a father like that!"

I smiled towards Carl for the first time in a long time, "Ye he really is, and I really am lucky."

"Little angel?" Carl said and smiled.

"Ye, he has called me his little angel for as long as I can remember." I said and could not help smiling again.

"That's so sweet!" Carl said while looking at the clock. "Damn we need to get ready bitch!"

"Yes, Sir!" I said and jumped in the shower.

I came out of the shower and went to get dressed. Just when i was about to enter my bedroom Carl stopped me. "Hey listen. I know that you are going to hate this. But I think we need to think about the dress-code situation in school." I looked at Carl in confusion. He continued. "We are playing with fire, and I think we need to cool down a bit. So get properly dress today. Bra and blouse buttoned all the way up." My mind was kind of blown at this. Then he quickly added, "But no panties!"

I felt great relief. But I must admit I was a bit sceptic. Carl doing something that would favor me. It didn't feel right. It didn't feel like Carl.

"Yes, Sir!"

"We don't want to get you fired, do we?" Carl said smiling at me.

"No, Sir!"

He smiled at me, "But don't you worry sweetheart, I will think of other ways to humiliate you in class!"

That was the Carl I knew. And with that said I got fully dressed except for panties, and we were off. On the way to the bus Chloe crept up in my mind. And I was happy that she was not in any of my classes today. It was a big relief. She was my biggest nightmare at the moment, apart from Carl obviously.

***

My first class of the day started off a bit weird. The students were expecting to see my tits jiggle and bounce around. And most of them seemed disappointed. Some from wanting to see big tits bounce around. And some I think just wanted to see a teacher make a fool of herself. It was probably a nice break for them, something that stood out during a boring school day. Having a teacher that dressed slutty.

Being properly dressed also meant I did not need to avoid co-workers. Between my first and second class I went to the staff room and took a coffee with the others. When I entered, I could see the look of surprise on their faces. Almost as if they had seen a ghost. But that was perhaps not so strange. They had hardly seen me since I started here. It was a bit awkward at first, but I put on all my charm, and I think it landed kind of well. By the end of the break, I felt pleased. I had talked to many of them about their weekend, and I had nodded and smiled.

My second class started like the first. Allot of surprised faces. And the guy who shouted "Take them out" sat there looking a bit embarrassed. But it soon settled, and they kept their noses in their books. I could see some glaring at my tits from time to time, and I must admit I enjoyed it a bit. I pretended not to notice and let them look as much as they wanted.

About halfway through second class I got a text from Carl. I got a bit excited but mostly scared. * Sweetheart I got some big news for you! I skipped first class and is not going to make it too second class either. But I have spent this time wisely and managed to come up with a really big surprise for you today! I think you are going to love this! So be ready to leave at once you get off work. *

I read it three times and I had not a single clue what it could be. It could be really bad for me. He was a tricky one. But perhaps it was actually a good surprise? He had been nice all morning, and I had followed his every command. So he had no specific reason to be mad at me. But when did he ever need a reason to fuck with me?

In class number three not much happened either. I kind of miss the excitement a bit. But all in all, I was very relieved. It was nice to be able to look the students in the eyes without feeling humiliation.

After third class rang out the clock was at 12:30 pm. I now had one and a half hours of office time. I caught up with most of my tasks and it felt great. Although I must admit that the surprise was in the back of my mind when working. It was one of those bittersweet moments. It knew it could be very bad. But there was also this feeling of, what if? What if it was a good surprise? Or maybe something in between. Thinking about it made me excited and wet. But I ignored that and kept working. At 13:59 I closed my laptop and turned off the lights in my office.

***

I walked outside and it was hot today, a bit too hot for my taste. As I just walked around, I got a text from Carl again, * I will be outside in about 15 minutes. Wait for me at the bus stop * I walked to the bus stop in a slow pace just enjoying the calmness. I sat down and looked at people. There was one student standing around, waiting for a bus, I nodded and smiled towards him. He smiled and then looked down at my tits. I smiled in my head. A bus came and picked up the student and the rest of the people that were waiting. Shortly thereafter I saw Carl come towards me at a distance. He smiled at me and gave me a short nod.

When he approached me, he looked at his phone to check the time. "Good we made it! We are going in the other direction today. And before I take you to the surprise, we are going to get something to eat. It could be a long night."

This got me a bit worried. What was he up to? But I mustered up a smile, "Yes, Sir!"

We took the bus and about 25 minutes later we stepped off. Carl seemed so excited, and I was now feeling mostly worried. Carl looked at me, seeking my attention, "Was here earlier today and saw a taco stand on the way to the surprise. Maybe we could eat there?"

I was now even more surprised and worried. He asked for my opinion on something. I think I was to stunned to even think so I just blurted out, "Sounds great, Sir!"

He smiled at me, and we walked for about 5 minutes and there it was. A taco food truck in a busy street. Right in front of the truck there was some bar tables and bar chairs. A few feet away there was round tables at normal height. We walked up to the truck and there was two people in line ahead of us. While we waited Carl asked how the classes had been. I explained that it had gone well. No one said or did anything special.

Carl acted so normal, and this really scared me. We got up to the window and ordered, and after a very short wait we had the food in our hand on paper plates. It looked good, and it was plenty of food. Carl pointed towards one of the bar tables that was closest to us. He sat down so I did the same. We dug into the food which was delicious!

I really started to wonder now. Here we were sitting at a bar table, and I had no panties on. The Carl I knew would have told me to hike up my skirt and spread my legs. Give everyone a show. But it did not happen. I almost began to start thinking that it would be a good surprise. But the doubt was still in the back of my mind. We ate up and ten minutes later we stood in a kiosk and bought 2 cans of soda and 2 Snickers bars.

After another 5-minute walk Carl just stopped, and it took me 2 steps before I noticed. I stopped and looked back at him. He pointed across the street. I followed his finger, and my heart sank to the bottom of my feet. No!

He pointed at a tattoo shop. And I doubted the tattoo would be for him, or was it a piercing? Carl smiled wide and he started to walk towards it. I of course followed like a good doggy. Carl opened the door, and we walked inside. Carl shook the hand of a man behind the counter. He was really fat, and he was greasy, like he had not showered for a week. He looked like an oily bloated balloon.

He nodded his head towards the back. Carl followed him and I of course followed Carl. I passed a man to my left who was sitting there waiting. He looked up at me and could see that I did not belong there. I probably looked scared and had no tattoo´s. He smiled at me though. I smiled back.

To my right there was 2 tattoo artists working on a client each. One of the clients had almost his whole body covered, and I thought it looked dreadful. On the other table there was a guy who probably just turned 18. Couse he was getting his first tattoo from what I could see.

We came to the back of the shop. But we kept going to another room even further in. It was not big. There was something that looked like a massage table bed a bit to the left of the room. Then there was also a stool. I guess the massage table would be for me and the stool for the fatty. When we were all inside the fat man closed the door behind us.

Carl looked at me, "I was at two other shops, and they turned me down straight away. But this fine man became excited when I told him about my little plan for you." I looked at the fat man who turned out to be named Alex. He grinned at me. Carl continued, "We will have so much fun tonight!" Then Carl looked at Alex, "Is it done?"

Alex looked at Carl and nodded with a smile. Carl then looked straight at me, "Okay bitch, strip all the way to your birthday suit!"

I felt uneasy but also a bit of excitement. And I of course did as Carl told me! I unbuttoned the blouse and took it off. I could feel them both staring at me. The humiliation rose and I must have looked like a frightened schoolgirl. I unclasped my bra and with a bit of hesitation I let it fall down my arms. I caught it in my hands and tossed it on my blouse. With my tits swaying lightly I took of my skirt. That also went into the pile.

Alex looked at me and I did not like it one bit. He was disgusting! His breathing was heavy. And I don't think it was from seeing me, his heavy breathing was from the short walk from the front to the back.

Alex, or the fat man that I liked to call him turned around and was about to take out the tattoo he had drawn. But Carl jumped two steps towards him, "No! she can't see it!" Carl got closer to the man and blocked my view of it. He looked at it for a while and then looked up at the man, "That is perfect!"

The fat man nodded in appreciation. "Cool, I will go and make a stencil. Be right back."

Carl shouted at me, "Close your eyes little bitch!"

I did not want to upset Carl so I closed my eyes while the fat man walked past me and out of the room. I just stood there naked closing my eyes. And I heard Carl come towards me. Without a word he reaches down and puts two fingers inside my pussy. He starts to fingerfuck me fast, and pleasure started to spread through my body. I soon heard how wet I was. It could not have been long before the fat man opens the door and steps inside again. I could hear that it was him on the heavy breathing. He walks past me and Carl took his fingers out of my pussy.

Carl then barked orders at me again, "Lay down on your stomach bitch!" I opened my eyes and saw that he was pointing at the massage table bed.

The fat man then objected, "Hey man, she needs to approve of this before I put the needle in her."

Carl looked surprised at this, he turned towards Alex. "But I told you about this. Why is this a problem now!?" Carl said this with some attitude.

The fat man responded, "Because I thought it would be a secret up to this point, But I will not do this tattoo on her without her approval! That's final!" He said the last part with even more attitude than Carl!

Carl looked around the room and with big gestures made his feelings about this very clear. Carl was not happy.

The fat man started to get angry at Carl's behavior. "Look man, I am onboard with everything else we talked about. But I will not do this without her approval! it is a big fucking tattoo, and she will be carrying it around for the rest of her life!"

Carl now turned towards me, and he now had his back against the fat man. His eyes were fixed in mine. And I knew exactly what he wanted me to do. I should probably have put up a fight. But what was the point? He would just find another tattoo artist that would. I would end up with it sooner or later. I looked the fat man in his eyes, "Do it! I trust him!"

Carl did not thank me, not with words or his eyes. His eyes told me good job cunt! You did what you were supposed to do!

The fat blob was not done, "Hey look! it is a big tattoo that will cover most of your upper back. From shoulder blade to shoulder blade. Are you sure?"

That big? I swallowed hard and I knew I would regret this, but I was more scared of Carl. And I was horny, and I did not always make the best decisions while being horny.

I looked at fatso and nodded, "I am sure! Do it!"

The fat man looked at me for a few seconds, "Okay you got it! You know where to find me if you need to do a cover up."

The tension in the room dropped. And Carl Had a big smile on his face again!

I was on my way to lay down on the stretcher when the fat man told me to stand. "I need you standing when I apply the stencil." He then gestured for me to walk over to him.

I did just that. And the fat man looked at my tits bouncing while I did. He gestured for me to turn around. I turned my back towards him. I was now facing Carl again and he had a huge grin on his face. Then Carl walked behind to see the stencil be put in place. They talked about height and placement for a while before deciding. And suddenly I feel the paper on my back, and then he pushed down on it to make the ink from the paper stick to my body. I heard the fat man take two heavy steps back to make sure it was correctly placed. After a few seconds he said out loud, "Perfect!"

"Now you can lay down slut!" The fat man said. It took me by surprise, that he used those words towards me. But I did not mind, was kind of used to it by now.

He sat down on the stool and prepared. After about 10 minutes I heard Alex say, "Okay you ready?" With tears in my eye but also very wet I said "Yes!".

The pain was not too bad at first. But as time went on it grew more and more painful. Carl did not stay bored I can tell you that. Almost right away he started to finger me softly on my clit. "I am going to be doing this allot and every time the needle leaves your skin I will fingerfuck you hard!" I gulped and realized that this was going to be rough! Carl continued, "But you will lay still and don't move a muscle. When you are close to coming you will say: This little whore needs a break! Then I will let you cool off for a bit."

Carl and the fat man soon found a rhythm. Carl stood ready and as soon as the needle left my skin two fingers went inside me and they worked fast and intense. But it was usually not for more than maybe 5 seconds. And just before the needle hit my skin, Carl's finger was on my clit. This made me crazy horny. And there was allot of moaning. Many times, during this session I had to say "this little whore needs a break."

After about two hours the fat man told me to stand up and walk around a little. I got up with a sore back and very shaky legs from the constant arousal. I shook my body a bit. It was tough laying still for so long with the pain and the intense pleasure. Carl gave me a warm soda and a snickers bar. There was no mirror in the room. If there were, who knows I might have accidently seen what it was, or the parts that was done at least. But no such luck.

As soon as I had eaten the Snickers bar Carl barked at me, "Get over here!" I of course did just that. Without saying anything he started to fingerfuck me fast and hard. It felt so good! And the shame from having the fat man watch made it even more intense. After about 2 minutes of intense fingerfucking he ordered me back on the massage table. I laid down again and my back was burning. I hoped it was about done soon. But I got some crushing news from the fat man, "Okay about a third of the way done, buckle up slut!" I almost started crying.

As I laid there, I tried to feel what the tattoo looked like, by following his needle in my back but it was impossible, he was all over the place and it all blurred together. I did not have the slightest clue what it could be.

I don't know if Carl and Alex had gestured towards each other or if Carl knew it was rough for me, but he stopped toying with me. There was nothing but the needle now. Carl must have gotten really bored, because he started to walk around in the room. And I could hear him sigh from time to time. That gave me some joy in all this misery.

After about 2 more hours I got another break, and I got the second warm soda and the other Snickers bar. It helped a bitactually. And after a 5-minute break I was back on the massage table and the fat man spoke again, "Okay about 2 hours left, hopefully a bit less!"

I lay with my face away from him and just shook my head in response. These last two hours was though on me. I did not hear a peep from Carl. But I powered through and after 6 hours and 12 minutes it was done. I almost felt like I had a fever. It was burning like crazy on my back. Carl who I thought might have died of boredom had actually fallen asleep.

The fat man woke him up. "Okay its done, the second part of this payment is happening right?"

Carl smiled at him. "Of course, my good man!" With that Carl looked at the tattoo on my back and I could hear him gasp. "Oh man, it is perfect!" After those words he leaned down and said out loud, "You see, this good man right here did not only want allot of money, I also promised him a good time after."

I looked up at Carl I think I knew what was coming.

Carl continued, "Get down on your knees in front of him and suck his cock!"

Alex interrupted, "No lay still, I still need to clean the tattoo and bandage it first. Then you are going to suck my dick you little bitch!"

Alex sprayed something on my tattoo then wiped it off. Then he put on adhesive film, "Listen closely now! You can leave this on for up to three days unless it starts to leak. If it does, take it off and clean the tattoo with a mild, fragrant-free soap. And then put on a new one." I responded with a simple nod.

Carl now came towards me and grabbed me by the hair. He dragged me to the floor in a kneeling position. Then he got down on his own knees behind me. He held my arms in place behind my back. "You can fuck her mouth however you want Alex."

Oh god this could be rough! Alex looked down on me and smiled. "I am going to enjoy this!"

He came towards me and dropped his pants and underwear. He was sweaty down there. I could see and smell it. I think he noticed my not so happy reaction to his sweaty cock. "Ye, I tend to get warm down there when I tattoo for many hours." All I could think about was that he must be sweaty down there all the time, but i kept my mouth shut. He was already hard, and it pointed right at me. He placed a gentle hand behind my head and guided me softly towards his cock.