Teacher Gets Blackmailed Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He welcomed us in. Carl looked at me and I at him. What was this?

The kitchen was the first room on the left and we followed him in there. He introduced himself as Peter and then handed an envelope directly to Carl. I assumed that was money exchanging hands for my service. inside the kitchen it was spotless. Everything was in the right place. And Everything was shining, as if nothing had ever been touched. It creeped me out.

Peter asked in a soft voice. "One hour, right?"

I could see that Carl was as surprised and confused as I was regarding this man. He nodded his head towards Peter.

Peter then looked at me and gestured me out of the kitchen and further down the hall to his bedroom. I looked at Carl when I left the kitchen, he sat down at one of the chairs and took out his phone. He waved goodbye at me and smiled.

When we got to his bedroom, I was first inside. I looked around and it was small. There was a queen-sized bed in the right upper corner of the room. A bookshelf on the left wall and an armchair in the lower left corner pointing towards the bed. Again, everything was spotless. The bed looked old yet brand new. And so did everything else in there. Like it was bought 20 years ago but never been used. The pillow and the covers lay there without a wrinkle on it. This man really started to freak me out.

He locked the door, and I took a deep breath. Hoping that I would survive.

Peter stood by the door looking at me. And I was really scared right now. This could be a wolf in sheep's clothing. Maybe he was a serial killer or something?

He did not say anything, just stood there looking at me. And I did not know what to do. He just stood there. Fucking say something, slap me, do something! Something except just standing there and be a creepy mother fucker!

I could not take the silence anymore, "Should..." I did not get further because I noticed that he was just about to say something so I stopped. But he gestured for me to continue, so I did. "Should I get naked?"

He nodded towards me, "Please do."

I found this awkward. I tried to undress sexy for him. I swayed my hips a bit when I pulled my skirt down and stepped out of it. And then lifted my top over my head. But I was really scared and probably just looked stupid and clumsy.

"You are really pretty!" He said.

"Thank you! Should I...?" I said with a shaky voice, pointing towards the bed.

He smiled at me, "Yes please!"

I took a deep breath and sat down on the bed. I sat there with tits on full display but my legs closed.

In a calm voice he said, "Please stand on you hands and knees facing the headboard."

I trembled as I did what he told me too. I was shaking as I stood there on all fours looking at the wooden headboard. I prayed to God that I would survive this!

I could hear that he was taking his clothes of. He started to speak in that calm voice again. "I hope he told you that I like it rough?"

I nodded. I was so scared that I could not even speak! Even less turn and look at him. I just stood there frozen in fear.

"I understand it that this is your first time selling yourself for money?"

Oh lord please have mercy! Let me survive this! Please! I closed my eyes and nodded again. Shaking like a leaf in a thunderstorm.

He crawled up on the bed behind me. I almost passed out from fear.

His calm voice came from behind me, as he grabbed my hips. "I like the tattoo!" But before I could respond he continued, "Wow, you are really wet!"

Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!

"Please let me know if I go too far and I will stop right away!" With that he placed his cock at my entrance.

Wait, what? It turned out that Peters definition of rough was completely different from Carl's. This man slapped my ass a bit and called me a slut. That was about it!

I was so relieved that I soon really started to enjoy the sex. He could not have been a virgin. He was no master of the craft in any way. But he was not bad either. I guess he had sex with hookers once in a while. Like he was at this very moment with me. I really got into it and was thankful for this first time as a whore to be so easy.

I really needed this orgasm. The last 30 hours had been rough for me. With the tattoo and the call with my father. I really started to enjoy it.

With all this fear leaving my body and pleasure taking its place, I almost started laughing out of relief. And hearing this man's dirty talk did not make it easier. I heard him say things like "Take that slut!" "You want more of this slut?" "You really are a slut aren't you?" He started to slap my ass early on. But it was careful slaps in the beginning. And he got a bit rougher as we went along. But Carl had hit my face way harder than any of this. I almost wanted to turn around and pinch his cheeks and call him cute. What did this say about me?

As my orgasm started to build up, my inner slut woke up. I pushed him on a bit. "Call me a worthless whore!"

I could hear him almost gasp at this. But he did as I told him. He did everything I told him, and I think he enjoyed it.

I told him to spin me around and fuck me like the whore that I was! I Told him to spit on my face. I told him to slap my face! I told him to pinch my nipples until I screamed! He did all of it and I could see the fire in his eyes lit up. Seeing him get enjoyment of treating me like this made me orgasm. Pleasure shot through my body, and I started to shiver in pleasure. It hit me with wave after wave. And after another slap to my face, he pulled out and came on my face.

Afterwards he was fast up on his feet again, getting dressed. I started to regain my senses again and felt a great shame spiral hit me. Who did I become when I was horny? Some kind of sex freak. I had spit and cum on my face and I loved it at the moment, but now... I felt nothing but shame and humiliation. A man had just paid me for sex. I was now officially a whore. If my dad could see me now...

I put on my clothes and tried to not get any cum on the top in the process. I just wanted to wash off my face, get home as fast as possible and take a shower. None of us said a word on the short walk back to the kitchen. Carl seemed to be bored out of his mind as we entered. He looked at me all covered in spit and cum, and he gave me a big smile.

Peter said, "She was great! Would she be available in the future?"

Carl smiled at the man. "Peter! I am sure she will, let me give you my number."

Peter took out his phone and entered Carl's number. When they were done I stepped in. "Where is your bathroom?"

Carl was fast and looked at me, "Oh no sweetheart, you are walking home like that!"

Oh God no! Not like this! It was about 8pm and I guess it would be kind of dark. But there was allot of streetlights along the way and I felt like a glazed donut. It was cum and spit all over my face.

Peter walked us out and said a nice and friendly, "goodbye!" I turned back and waved to him. He smiled as he closed the door. We got in the elevator, and I was so wet all over again from hearing that I would be walking home like this. I cursed my body!

End of chapter!

I am sorry if some of you thinks that this chapter is a bit slow paced. But it felt like i needed to make it, to set it up for further chapters.