All Comments on 'Teacher Gets Blackmailed Pt. 04'

by Emexyerotica

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AmbulAmbulabout 2 months ago

Wow! A huge tattoo and now

Amanda is learning to be a whore. It looks like she will be fucking a lot

men in her future. Most exciting, though is that Carl intends for

her to suck her "daddy's" cock, and

then probably fuck him. Amanda's slide into depravity continues. I like that Carl keeps her in a state of almost constant humiliation which offsets the orgasms that she is getting. Looking forward to the next adventure of the tattooed and big-titted new whore.

satedandwaitingsatedandwaitingabout 2 months ago

Excellently done. I love how you really dwell on her feelings of humiliation and degradation. Really key. Don't lose that.

Also applaud you for stepping back from the BLATANT in-classroom antics. I think you could still humiliate her some, just has to be a little less obvious. Maybe a bra with holes for her nipples (or, alternatively, I wonder how a shelf-bra would work for her). She's technically wearing proper attire, yet her her nipples are very visible, causing her some similar self-consciousness and humiliation (and arousal). Maybe a vibrator inside her that turns on for 5 seconds every so often - not terribly loud, but enough to make her exceedingly nervous, and surprising enough that it may catch her off guard. Maybe *allow* her to wear panties one day (a brightly colored gstring), and have her wear a low-rise skirt and a sweater that when she is standing, just covers the waistline of the skirt, but when she sits or bends over, the sweater rides up, exposing her gstring in the back. Lots of options that may technically meet dress code but still expose her to students and humiliate her, but with little risk to her job.

I also wonder if Carl doesn't need some more material on her to lock in her obedience. If he's going to push her into exposing her slutty side to her dad, he needs something more than something that would make her look slutty to her dad.

Be careful about having her become too obedient and getting into it. She needs to stay hesitant, reluctant and loathing every minute, even if her body gets turned on.

Thanks for sharing this. Looking forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Slow paced?! The peace was really good!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

please need next 1 asap like the daddy part love please next ch asap

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

These keep getting more and more stupid by a chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Wow, I am enjoying this series. Great story so far.

AmbulAmbulabout 2 months ago

“As my orgasm started to build up, my inner slut woke up. I pushed him on a bit. "Call me a worthless whore!"

Amanda is really getting into being a whore. Carl needs to humiliate her further.

jamiemccloud2020jamiemccloud2020about 2 months ago

Everything is good going except the daddy part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Really liking these stories, so many possibilities for Amanda to degrade herself with/in front of her father but also for Chloe to catch her being slutty and start blackmailing her too. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I think cloe should be his next victim and he should let amanda go

techie_usetechie_useabout 2 months ago

good going.. enjoying this

keep going

Te044Te044about 1 month ago

I like this story so far. I would like to see Chloe have some fun with her too. Maybe Chloe and Carl humiliate her in her classroom after School. One of Amada's punishment it to send a video to Chloe telling her what she done and her darker sexual fantasies. I do like the idea of Chloe being under Carl's power as well , but she does it because she wants to.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Chloe will make Amanda her lesbian lover as Eric fucks her holes

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great work. Can't wait to see her back a school and see Chloe start pushing her again. Maybe she notices Amanda's lack of panties or the slutty tattoo on her back.

en1gmat1cen1gmat1cabout 1 month ago

Not slow pace at all... it was perfect!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEmexyerotica@Emexyerotica
136 Followers
I will use this space to keep you updated on my writing. I will try to update this as often as I can. I am sorry that chapter 6 of Teacher gets Blackmailed has taken so long to write. I have been working allot so there has not been that much time to write. And there has been ...