Teacher Gets Blackmailed Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry dad, I did not mean to sound so angry..." I said with even more tears running down my face.

I could see how incredibly worried my father was now. I could see panic on his face. "Is something wrong sweetie? has something happened? If so, please tell me, and we can fix it!"

I was at a loss for words here. I felt pressure from all sides. Like I was trapped in a room where the walls came in on me. And it was now so tight that I got no air. I mustered up the last of my strength and put on a smile "No dad, everything is fine! It's just allot of new people, new apartment, new students, new neighbors, It's a bit overwhelming. But really dad, its fine."

Dad seemed to relax a tiny bit to this answer. But I could still see the worry on his face. And suddenly I felt a tiny tug on the robe from Carl. It did not reveal any more of my tits. I just think he wanted me to be aware that it could happen at any moment. At any moment he could pull and expose my left breast.

I think my dad felt that it was time to drop this subject for now. "I talked to Harry last night. We are planning on getting a beer tomorrow."

I smiled at dad. I must have looked like a real mess. Crying and probably makeup running down my face. "That's great dad!" I then laughed a little out of relief from the change of subject.

I felt the tiniest of tugs again and I felt sick from worry. Not now! Please don't expose me now! This conversation just got back to something that looked normal.

And God answered my prayer on this. Carl did not pull the robe open during the remainder of the conversation. We did not talk for much longer. But when we ended it, I could see the look of worry on my father's face.

As soon as the call ended, I broke down. I tossed myself headfirst down on the couch away from Carl and I cried my eyes out. Carl removed my robe from my ass and started to squeeze it. "There... there...Just think of how it only will get worse..."

My humiliation and anger boiled over and I snapped. I started to slap him over and over, and he just laughed. Which in turn made me even more angry and slapped him even more. "You are insane! You are so fucking cruel! You should be locked up and the key should be thrown away!"

Carl grabbed my wrists as I flailed them at him. Then he leaned forward and put my arms behind my back. I struggled but I was no match for him. When I had calmed down a bit he then let go of my arms and hugged me. He reached down and did his test again. He stuck a finger in my pussy. He whispered, "And you are a whore who are incredibly wet right now!"

When his finger went inside me, I almost came on the spot. I could not help it. I went down with my hand and rubbed myself to a fast orgasm. Carl said or did nothing until I was done. As my orgasm shot through me, he whispered again, "Talk about pathetic!"

He was right, I really was pathetic! I just had the worst conversation I have ever had with my dad. And I masturbated myself to orgasm after, and it came so fast!

Carl waited a few minutes while my orgasm ebbed out. Then he put a hand on my shoulder. "I know you are suffering, and I know it's hard. But you need to pull yourself together. Now splash some water on you face again. We need to leave for school soon."

I took a deep breath and then stood up and walked to the bathroom. I was ready 10 minutes later.

***

It was 15 minutes before class and I was in my small office. I was inserting the egg inside my pussy. Carl's instructions earlier were very clear. "Put it inside your pussy!" Then he was done. And I managed to do it, I'm a genius! And I also remember him saying that this latest model had some new tech that made it completely soundless.

I walked to class, and I was nervous. How strong would the vibrations be? Would he make me cum in front of my students right away?

I unlocked the door. Student came in one after the other until all seats was occupied. I started presentation, and about 3 minutes in I felt it. It was not too strong, but it surprised me, and I clenched my legs together. I noticed that some of the students reacted to it. But I quickly composed myself and kept going. It was a nice feeling and I got aroused and wet. But it only lasted for about 1 minute then it stopped.

During class Carl activated it 4 times. I think he just wanted me horny throughout the entire class. Nothing more, nothing less. And Carl continued this throughout the school day. With pauses for about 15 to 20 minutes then he would let it vibrate for about 30 to 60 seconds. Just to get me wet again. I knew it had 10 settings. I don't know which this one was on the scale of 1-10, but I guessed there was stronger vibrations than this. I don't think he wanted me to orgasm in class just yet. I think he wanted to take it slow and torment me. And it was working.

I endured the entire day like this. It was torture to be wet and just as I had cooled off, I was wet again.

***

We got back to my place a little after 4pm. We ate dinner almost right after. We usually never ate this early, and it gave me a bad feeling. Something was up. I could just feel it.

And I was so right! We sat down on the couch and about 1 hour after dinner the doorbell rang. I looked at Carl to see if he was expecting someone. He shrugged his shoulders as if to say "I have no idea..." But his eyes and face told me something else. He knew exactly who was behind the door. I just sat there looking at Carl.

Casually and with a hint of amusement he said, "Should you not open it sweetheart? some neighbor might want to borrow some sugar or something!?"

I was very scared when I walked towards the door. I could feel my own heart beating, and it was beating fast. With a trembling hand I opened the door. A tall skinny man was smiling at me. He was wearing a black suit and a matching black suitcase.

When you see some people on the subway or on the streets, your instincts tell you to avoid that person. This one was of those people. He was around 45 years old and had scars all over his face from acne. And his eyes almost seemed empty at first. Like he was no one. I can't describe it. But Before I had time to think anything else he reached out a hand, "Hi, I assume that you are Amanda?"

I was surprised by how smooth and calm his voice was, I had expected a raspy voice from a smoker of 30 years. "...Yes" I replied, as I reached out my hand to shake his. He smiled at me, and that also surprised me. Cause his scarred face shined up in a beautiful and genuine smile. I became happy when I saw it. I smiled back at him with a warm smile, and I did it automatically. He brought down all my defenses. And I felt so guilty for judging him by his looks.

"You look lovely tonight! If I may say so!" His voice was smooth like butter. And although he looked so scary only a few seconds ago I really took a liking to him.

I smiled again, "Thank you! Was there something I could help you with?"

"Ah you must forgive me! I am Joseph, may I please step inside and show you?" And with those words he lifted his suitcase and tapped it with his free hand. And he topped It off with a big warm smile.

I should probably have reacted to this. But he seemed so genuinely friendly and warm that I did not think. I gestured him inside as I moved out of his way. He thanked me by nodding his head slightly and walked past me. He took of his shoes and placed them neatly in the shoe rack.

He then took of his jacket and put it on a hanger. Then he placed down the suitcase on the dresser in the hallway. I don't know what I expected, but it felt like he would take out an ancient golden egg that would be worth millions of dollars and hand it to me as a gift. But when the suitcase snapped open my heart stopped. I looked up at him and his kind face was gone. As if it never had existed. I saw a copy of Carl when he was amused by my humiliation.

Inside the case was cuffs, nipple clamps, small whips, a gag, a blindfold in leather. And many more things from the same theme.

"Will you please remove all your clothing and place your hands behind your back." His warm silky-smooth voice did not fit his expression anymore. It was like seeing a bloodthirsty monster speak with the voice of an angel.

I did as he told me. I knew Carl would get mad at me and make it ten times worse if I did not. He snapped the cuffs in place, "If you would be so kind, please escort me to your bathroom."

I was so scared right now. What would he do to me? I started to walk to the bathroom. I felt like crying. But I couldn't, it was as if my body had forgotten how, all I felt was fear and how wet I was. I was incredibly turned on!

As we entered the bathroom he looked around and seemed pleased, "Ah excellent! A bathtub..." Without saying another word, he walked up to it and put in the stopper at the bottom and then put the water on full jet.

While the water was slowly rising, he took out the blindfold in leather and walked up behind me and put it on. It went completely dark. I now stood there shaking from fear.

He walked around to my front and then pinched and twisted my nipples until I screamed in pain. Then without releasing the pressure he lifted my nipples towards the ceiling. I screamed even more. That would leave bruises, I knew that for sure. He released my nipples a few seconds later and my tits fell into place again.

"You have a lovely home! Small but very well decorated. It all feels very planned out." He said with a calm voice.

What? He just made me scream in pain and was planning God knows what. Then he compliments my home? "Th...thank you?"

He turned off the water and then he came to me and guided me towards the bathtub. "Now kneel down." I did as he told me, he helped me down. I could feel the cold tub hit my thighs and lower body. Then he leaned me forward until my lower stomach hit the edge of the bathtub. My upper body was now in a 90-degree angle with my face pointing down at the water. "Don't move." He said, again with the silky-smooth voice. I soon heard him unzip his flyer. I could not help but glance behind me and I saw Carl stand in the doorway recording us, I returned my face down towards the water.

I gulped as he entered me slowly. I was so wet it was like a flood down there. Very slowly he went further and further in. It surprised me as he turned out to be very big. When he was completely inside of me, he filled me out almost completely.

He grabbed my hair. It was an iron fist, it hurt like hell. It felt like my roots where being torn out. "Ow! please ease up! It really hurts!" I whimpered.

And I guess they honeymoon phase was over, "I am going to fuck you however I want! And your pain only brings me pleasure!" I swallowed hard at this.

Without warning he pushes my head down below the surface. The first thing that strikes me is that the water is ice cold. He pushes me down until my nose hits the bottom and I instinctively turn my head to the side, and he pushes me further down until me face is smushed against the bottom. Then with powerful moves he starts to fuck me. My body slams against the bathtub again and again.

I feel great pleasure from this even though it hurts like a bitch from my hair, the cold, and the pounding. And I soon feel that I'm running out of air. In panic I start to flail my cuffed arms the best that I can and scream from fear under water. I feel air bubbles leave me and rise to the surface. But he does not let me up. He holds me in place and pound my pussy like there was no tomorrow. My thighs and lower stomach hit the tub. Just as I am about to black out, he yanks me up. If I had any air in my lungs I would have screamed in pain, his grip on my hair hurt my scalp like a mother fucker. I take one big breath and then he slams me down again under water.

He keeps pounding my pussy with powerful rhythmic movements. I now scream under water from pain, freezing cold and fear. He could very well kill me. Even if not intentional. But even in all the pain and fear I feel my orgasm build up fast. I was crazy horny from this.

I did not get as much air as the first time, so I quickly ran out, and real panic set in. Again, I started to flail but he would not let me up. I knew nothing of this man. I don't know if he had ever done this before. Maybe Carl had paid him allot of money for this specific thing. And he had no idea what he was doing. When I was about too black out again, he pulled me up. He let me take two big breaths and the pain was really intense. I screamed from fear and incredible pain, mostly from my hair but also from the cold water.

When I had no air left in my lungs from screaming, he pushed me under again. I was now in panic mode right away, and together with the freezing cold I had to let him know. I started to push my ass back and I flailed every moving part that I could. But he slammed me right back into place with his powerful thrusts. When I thought I would die he pulled me up. I Got one fast breath and then one big. And with fear so real I started to cry, and I screamed, "Please sto..." My head was pushed down again.

My whole body started to tremble in fear and the freezing water added to it. He pushed me down ever harder. And my hair hurt so bad. I could feel the life in my body leave me. He pulled me up. Shivering I took a few short breaths and begged, "Please, please stop!"

I could hear Carl for the first time, "Drown the bitch!"

My head was pushed under water, and I screamed. All that was left was pure fear. My whole body was shaking wildly, and I had no control. Fear and panic had taken complete control. After a few more hard thrusts and as I felt life slip away from me, I was pulled up. I took a few fast breaths and was shaking uncontrollably, I heard Carl, "Again!"

"No, she can't take any more! it would be dangerous." The man quickly uncuffed me then wrapped a towel around me, then held me to calm me down. He removed my blindfold and with a calming and soothing voice he said, "I won't do that anymore, I give you my word Amanda! So just try to calm down and you will be perfectly fine in a few minutes."

I nodded my head and leaned in towards his chest. Even though he put me through that I felt safe with him. And I quickly calmed down. He then surprised me again. He lifted me up in both his arms and carried me to the couch and placed me down gently. He sat down beside me. He said nothing. After a few minutes I felt more like myself again.

"How do you feel?" He said.

"Allot better! Thank you!" I said with a bit of a shaky voice.

"Excellent news!" He said with a cheerful voice, then smiled at me and continued, "I will now tie you up, and fuck your brains out. Down on the floor Cunt!"

I was shocked and surprised by the sudden change. But I did not mind it. I instantly felt myself getting wet between my legs. I got down on my knees on the floor.

He rummaged through his suitcase. After maybe a minute or two he spoke up, "I want your ass up in the air and your face touching the floor." I did as instructed. Then he continued, "Spread your knees and place your arms under you in between your legs."

He then secured my two ankles in some kind of straps. Between my feet there was now something holding them spread. I would assume a metal bar of some kind. And then he secured my wrists to this metal bar as well. I was stuck in this position, my ass up in the air, my face on the floor and my arm under me between my legs.

He then took out something I did not expect. It was a devil's mask. The one you would expect to see at a sex party where the involved parts wanted to be anonymous. He put it on himself. His silky-smooth voice filled the room again, "We are now going to lift you up so don't be scared. We are just moving you to a different location." I nodded my head to this. I soon felt them grab my chins and shoulders, they lift me up. As they started walking, I knew where they were taking me. Outside on the balcony!

I felt fear fly through my body. It was around 6pm and it was kind of dark outside. But no one was asleep at this time. People could be out on their balcony's. Carl let go of my shoulder and quickly opened the balcony door and then they kept moving. I looked around, I could not see anyone to my left or right, but the lights were on in the apartment to my right.

The building opposite mine was about 150 feet away, and just like my building, it had 5 floors and about 10 apartments on each floor. That became many windows. I could see people in some of them. I don't think anyone of them has seen me, yet!

They placed me down with my face towards my right neighbor with the lights on. And everyone from the opposite building would see me get fucked in profile, "Please not out here!" I pleaded.

The man said, "Don't you worry about being seen. That is just the part that a whore needs to endure. Just enjoy the fucking that is about to happen."

I did not respond to this. My sloppy wet pussy was screaming for cock. He spoke again, "I want your eyes towards the other building." I did as I was told, and my eyes started to water up. I could see people in the windows doing normal stuff. Cooking dinner, watching tv. Doing laundry. And then there was me, being fucked on my balcony for the entire neighborhood to see.

He entered me slowly at first, I shuddered in pleasure. He slowly thrusted in and out and he slapped my ass really hard. I grunted quietly in pain, I did not want to be heard. Of course, the man had other plans. "I want the whole neighborhood to hear you! Scream out in pleasure and pain." Whit that he slapped my ass really fucking hard and I grunted louder than before, but he was not happy. "Louder!"

I grunted louder and if anyone had their balcony door or window open around me, they would hear me. "Louder!" He slapped my ass even harder, and I screamed in pain, "OUCH, not that hard please!" But he kept hitting my ass with full force in fast repeating slaps. I screamed in pain but now also from pleasure. The pain and the sensation of being fucked like this in the open made me gushing wet. I screamed out loud again and again from both pleasure and pain.

"Now moan as if you wanted the entire world to hear you!" He stopped slapping me, grabbed me by my hips and his thrusts increased in strength and speed. And I moaned like a whore for all the world to hear, "OOOhhhhhh YYeeeeeeeeeeaaaaa!", "UUUUUhhhhhhhh!", "FFUUUUCKKKKKKK YYYYYEEEEEEEEEEAAA!"

Then I heard it. The balcony door from the lit apartment opened. I needed to see who it was. I tilted my head towards the sound. And in the balcony doorway a young woman around 22 years old was looking at me. Although I could only see half her face as the doorframe hid the other half, I could see both horror and fascination on her face. With great shame I went silent.

My tormentor had noticed the young woman as well. He had probably seen her before me. "Don't stop your moaning because of her! Show her what a whore sounds like" He said it so loud that she could hear it.

Red in the face from shame I started moaning again, "UUUUUHHHHH", "YYYEEEEE KEEP FUCKIIIING MEEEE! OOOOOOOHHHHHHH YEEES!"

The young woman did not move or say anything. My tormentor Slapped my ass with full power! "FUCK" I screamed. I glanced at the opposite building, and I could see people in some of the windows. If they had their windows open, they could hear me. I even saw some people pointing at us. Then a whistle came from one of the windows. I could see which one. It looked like there was three guys cheering us on. The one whistling hanged out with his upper body through the window with arms in the air.

Then a scream from my building could be heard, I think it was from somewhere below us, "SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

Carl then made his presence known to me again. He took one step out on the balcony, and I could see he was filming as he shouted back, "FUCK YOU!" And I could hear the anger in Carl's voice. I knew him and I could tell that he was angry as fuck at that scream. And perhaps the man who shouted could hear the anger as well because no answer came.