Teacher Gets Blackmailed Pt. 05

Story Info
Amanda is publicly humiliated.
9k words
4.5
21.9k
27

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/13/2024
Created 02/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We walked out of the elevator, and I was so scared. I could feel the cum and spit slowly but surely make its way down my face. I could even feel some of it hanging from my chin. In the hallway Carl stopped and took out his phone, "Let me make this moment last forever whore!" He snapped a picture.

He held up the phone and showed the picture to me, my face was almost completely covered. It looked insane. I really felt like a whore. And being this wet did not make it better. I was so worried that someone would be coming. Or that someone soon would leave their apartment. But I was lucky.

Well out on the streets there were people walking in both directions. I lowered my head and hoped that I would make my way home unnoticed. But of course, Carl had other plans. "You will walk with your head held high, all the way home. I want you to show everyone we pass that you are a pathetic whore who likes cum!"

We started to walk and almost immediately we met a woman around my age. It was almost like a car crash, I did not want to look at her. But I could not stop myself. She noticed us and I could see her eyes going up my legs and stopped at the very short skirt I was wearing. It barely covered my pussy. Then her eyes went further up and stopped at my top. The look on the woman's face made me want to die in shame. I glanced down to see what she saw. I could see a wet spot of cum on my tank top. I could also feel cum hanging from my chin, so more stains were soon to follow. The woman gave me a disgusted look. Her look screamed at me that I was a disgrace for all women.

I could feel my eyes water up. I could not handle the shame. It was too much. It became hard to see so I blinked my eyes. And out of the corner of my eye I could see Carl smile at me. I looked at him. I think he could see how bad I felt, "It gives me so much joy to see you in pain. I wish that you would feel this type of shame every second of every day." I looked at Carl with a very hurt look. He then continued, "In fact, let me make it worse. Stop and face me with closed eyes."

I glanced around before I turned towards Carl. There was 8 people that could see me now. A group of three was walking on the other side of the road. They were a bit behind us but would be walking in the same direction as us. They seemed to be at the age of around 40. It was two women and one man. Then there was the woman that just passed us that could be turning around and look at me at any moment. Two younger guys were standing and smoking outside a gate not too far ahead of us. One dad with a stroller would be coming our way. And lastly there was a man laying down on a park bench. Probably a drunk, who had found a bed for the night. But it was too dark to see if he was sleeping or not.

I turned towards Carl and trembled in fear. What would he do? Would he pull down my skirt? Would he pull down my top? I closed my eyes. Three seconds passed and nothing happened. Then another five seconds and nothing. My trembling started to get worse. Just waiting was torture. Just do what you are going to do! Another 5 seconds and still nothing. My trembling was almost out of control now. After yet another 5 seconds he just told me to open my eyes again. Had he done something else? I looked around but saw nothing, he just wanted to fuck with my mind.

A bit relief started to set in as we started walking again. The man with the stroller passed us and he never looked up at me. His toddler was crying, and he tried to play with a toy in front of its face. The three people on the other side was now slightly ahead of us. But they looked in my direction from time to time. I did not like that at all. Thankfully it was dark so they could probably not see all the cum in my face, just my slutty outfit. I started to relax from the fright Carl just gave me.

Carl looked at me, "You see that stop sign at the intersection over there?" He said it with a hint of amusement in his voice as he pointed at it.

It kind of sounded as if he had a funny anecdote about it "Ye?"

"I want you to walk up to it and treat it as if it was a stripper pole. I want you to dance with it."

I thought my heart would jump out of my chest as he said this. I looked at Carl in despair. Since it was close to an intersection it was extra lights there. There would be no shadows to hide in. People who was close would be able to see my face filled with cum. Cars might drive by and honk, causing more attention to be drawn to me.

With panic I started to walk towards it. I could see the two younger guys toss what was left of their cigarette on the curb and walk inside. That was a small win in this very dark moment. I looked around and new people had started to appear. It was more people now. Although many of them was far away. But they would be getting closer with every second. There was not many cars passing though, so that was at least something.

I could not hear Carl's footsteps behind me anymore, I looked behind me as I kept walking towards the stop sign. He had stopped and got his phone from his pocket and aimed it at me. That fucker was going to tape this.

I kept walking forward and when I came to the intersection, I felt like my legs would fold beneath me. This was so fucking humiliating! I could see people getting closer from all directions. I wanted to wait until there was less people around. I looked at Carl and pleaded with my eyes. He seemed to get angry at this. I could see him tighten the grip on his phone and his jaw clench. His eye became dark.

I grabbed the "pole" as a woman in her fifties passed me. The look of horror that came over her when she saw my face almost made me cry on the spot. I could see her shaking her head as she kept walking. A man who was running came out of nowhere. When he saw my face, he increased his distance while running past me. With a disgusted look on his face, like I was carrying some horrible decease or something. I felt great shame. And it was a bit humid in the air so the cum would not dry up. I looked down on my top and I could see more wet stains of cum.

I looked at Carl again and I could see pure anger radiate from him. As I held on to the pole with one hand, I bent my knees a little and started to sway my hips. I felt so stupid. And it felt like it was more people around me then before. I could see people in all directions. People with dogs. Couples holding hands. Teens on their way home from a movie, one holding a tub of popcorn. I could see a man in a suit in the distance. And there was many more both walking towards me and away from me. This was a nightmare.

I had never danced on a stripper pole. I tried to think of strippers in movies, and how they moved. I got an inner vision of it, and I tried to copy it. I tried to look sexy while I walked around the pole two laps still holding it with one hand. I then faced the pole and grabbed it with my other hand as well. With straight legs I leaned forward 90 degrees. My butt was sticking out. I shaked my ass for all to see. I could suddenly hear a whistle from someone. I dared not look around.

I kept going. I separated my legs, bent my knees, and started to twerk. My eyes had been closed but my curiosity got the better of me. I opened my eyes and tilted my head up to get a better look, there was 3 people that had stopped to look at this spectacle. And when they saw my face they all gasped. In my humiliation I had forgotten the cum on my face. I felt so cheap!

I knew I had no choice, so I continued to degrade myself. I turned around so I was facing them. I leaned my butt towards the pole and started to grind it up and down with my ass while I grabbed my tits outside of my shirt. I squeezed them hard. I had my head to my left, away from the people. I could not look them in the eyes, the shame was too great!

I could see more people started to gather around me. There was maybe 8 people around me now. I could hear whispers, "What a skank!", "Who would do this to themselves." "Showing of like this, so pathetic!"

As I stood there grinding my ass up and down against the pole I could feel cool air stroke my pussy. I was crazy horny! And I felt juices run down my legs. And the horny part of me took over. I lost all control. I lift my top above my tits. They started to bounce and jiggle as I kept grinding the pole. After a few seconds I leaned forward almost 90 degrees again and shaked my tits. They bounced all over the place. I heard a few whistles that you would hear at a strip bar.

The whispers continued. "Glad she is not my daughter!", "What a freakshow!" But I also heard some complimenting ones about my body. "Wow! Those knockers are insane!", "Would not mind tapping that!"

All these comments made me even hornier, even the nasty ones. I hiked the skirt up and exposed my pussy. I leaned back against the stop sign and started to stroke my clit. I was so close to orgasm right away, so I kept it short and stopped before it got to that. I could see Carl behind the crowd, he had gone a little closer and held up the phone so he could film over the small crowd.

I hear a car honk behind me as it drove by. I hiked up the skirt even further, it was now around my hips. I bent my knees and went down so that my ass almost touched the ground. Then I leaned back against the stop sign and spread my legs. I was now on full display for anyone that wanted to see.

With exposed tits and pussy I looked at everyone, from one to the next. It was fascination mixed with disgust on many of them. There was now around 15 people watching. And on some of the younger guys I saw lust and joy. Some of them had their phone up and filmed me. It turned me on like crazy! I went down with my hand and started to rub my pussy again.

But before I could get my orgasm Carl broke through the crowd and yanked me up to a standing position. I almost screamed at him. This was what he wanted, wasn't it? Why not let his whore reach orgasm? But that's when I heard it. What Carl probably heard before me. In this horny state I had probably blocked out the police siren that could be heard in the distance. Someone must have called the cops on us.

Carl leaned towards me, "The sirens are coming this way!". We started to walk with fast steps away from the crowd and intersection. The sirens were still in the distance. But I did not want to get arrested for this! I could hear my little audience shout after me as we started to run, I yanked the skirt down as best I could. I think it covered my pussy now. My tits bounced freely, but I fixed that shortly after the skirt. Carl was much faster, and I had a hard time keeping up. I noticed that he still filmed me. The sirens kept getting closer and Carl took me into an alley. We hid there until the sirens passed us and we stood in there for maybe 15 minutes, hiding behind a dumpster. Carl then went out to the street again and checked if it was clear. He waved me out.

We got home to my place without any further problems. But I got many looks on the way home. And some people even laughed at me as they saw my face and my choice of clothing. I really was a disgrace!

As soon as we came into my apartment Carl ordered me to get my dildo. His camera was still rolling when he told me to fuck myself with it. I did not mind that at all. The police had scared some sense into me. But I needed this! I started to roughly fuck myself with my toy. Through my pleasure I heard Carl, "Tell the camera what you did tonight!"

Horny as fuck I looked into the camera. "I sold my pussy for money tonight. I am now officially a whore! Then with a face full of cum and spit we then walked home. On our way home I stripped in the open street and treated a stop sign like a stripper pole! With an audience of about 15 strangers, I danced naked and rubbed my pussy for them! I was nervous at first. But in the end, I loved it! But some fucker called the cops and we had to run!"

I rammed my pussy with the dildo and came shortly after! It was pure magic! The orgasm shot through me like a cannonball. It made me tremble as I laid there on the couch with legs spread like a slut for the camera.

When the orgasm ebbed out Carl stopped filming me. As I lay there the shame came very fast. And it came very strong! What had I just done!? In front of all these strangers! And they were filming me? This could be shown and sent to anyone. It could end up on the internet! Carl had not instructed me too be naked. I'm sure he didn't mind it. But it was me that did that. It was me that spread my legs like the world's biggest slut. I started to cry. How could I have done this?

With my hands over my face, I just laid there on the couch crying. I could feel how sticky I was with cum all over my face. But I did not care. My shame and humiliation knew no limit at this point.

After about 10 minutes Carl ordered me to take a shower "Clean yourself whore! You look disgusting!" With even more shame added I walked to the bathroom.

When I got out of the shower It was 9.45pm and I could feel how tired I was. We went to bed and we both just stared up towards the ceiling for a while. None of us said anything. I was just on my way to drift off to sleep when Carl scared the shit out of me! "Oh fuck! Almost forgot! I have not given you your gift yet!" He left right away and got it.

Moments later he was back with a giftwrapped present, it was not that big. Maybe the size of a thick book. I looked at it and I felt fear. I tore off the paper and I looked at the box. It was a vibrating egg for my pussy.

Carl looked at me, "A vibrating egg for you to have inside you during class! Do you love it? Or do you love it?"

He thought he was funny! I did not laugh... "I love it! Thank you! Sir!"

"And this is the latest version. The range on this device is incredible. I can be in class on the other side of the building and turn it on. How amazing is that?" Carl said with fascination and a big grin on his face.

"That is so amazing! Sir!" I said without emotion.

Carl continued, "Now get some sleep little whore! Dad awaits you in the morning!"

***

I woke up by the alarm. I had not slept well, I kept waking up throughout the night. And instantly I was worried for today.

Carl muttered something incoherent as he rubbed his tired eyes. Then he turned around and looked at me. "Looking forward to your talk with dad?

I knew what he wanted to hear. "Yes, Sir!"

He smiled up at me, "Why don't you take out that dildo of yours. You can hold it on camera while you talk to daddy!" I think my heart stopped when he said it. I looked at Carl and felt like I wanted to die and was just about to beg when he continued, "Nah I'm just fucking with you! But I want to take some pictures while you use it. So bring it out."

I reached inside my nightstand and fished it out. Carl got up and stood at the end of the bed. "Okay lift your knees up and spread as wide as you can, and as far back towards your head as you can."

Carl said, "Okay stick the tip inside your pussy."

I did just that. And then he instructed me through about 20 pictures like that. It was zoomed in on my pussy on some. And then some full body pictures. And two on my acted horny face. He looked at me pleased. "Great!"

Carl looked through the photos one after the other with me. I just felt disgust looking at them. After we had seen all the photos Carl said out of nowhere, "Do you own a robe?"

"Yes, Sir!" I said.

Carl looked at me with a smile, "You are going to wear it during your call with daddy! And nothing but the robe!"

"Yes, Sir!" I replied.

"But first let me take a look at the tattoo." He said

I got up and turned my back towards Carl. After some inspection he said, "It seems to be healing nicely!" He then returned his focus on my robe.

Carl rummaged through my closet until he found it. He turned around and tossed it at me. I was not in the mood for this right now. I was worried sick about the call with dad. And I felt such shame for everything that happened last night. I just stared at him with a hurt and angry look. Out of nowhere a slap comes flying and lands on my face. It stung badly and I started to cry. It all became too much. The things I did yesterday. All the things I had to do the last 2 weeks. Constantly being manipulated and degraded. More or less being in a constant state of horny. "Please stop! Please just stop! I can't take it anymore! Please just leave me alone!"

Carl first looked at me with some surprise, but his face soon changed towards gloating and amusement. In a calm and creepy voice, he says, "Oh sweetheart. But there is so much more fun to be had... I could not possibly stop now!" He slapped my left tit really hard and I jumped at the surprise, and it really hurt. I removed my hand from my face and Carl enjoyed seeing me in tears. I could see it on his face.

"Now go and splash some water on that face little bitch! Then put on some makeup. Want to look your best for daddy, don't you?" He said, while enjoying this moment.

I stood up from bed and just glared at him. A fast and hard slap came at my face again, "DON'T YOU!?" He screamed at me.

I cursed the day I met this man! "Yes, Sir!"

I washed off my face and put on makeup. Now I was all pretty again. No sign of whore or humiliation. I walked back and put on the robe. Carl sat ready waiting in the couch. I took a seat beside the man I hated the most in this world.

"Let me adjust that a bit for you." With that said. He untied my robe and readjusted it so that you could see inner boob and skin all the way down to my thighs were the robe parted. At about my belly button the camera cut off from below. But it was showing allot of inner boob. Almost out to my areolas. And then then he took a hold of the end of the belt. It was outside the cameras view. This meant that he could pull on it at any moment during the conversation and expose my left breast in front of my father. I almost started crying, but I managed to bottle it up inside.

With a big smile he gestured for me to call him. I hit the button, get this ordeal over with.

He answered quickly as always. There was no smile on my father's face as he came into view. I think he was apprehensive from last time. And when he saw my open robe exposing allot of boob, he looked at me and he gave me a worried look.

Keep it together Amanda! Keep it together! I put on the biggest smile I could manage! "Hi dad!"

Dad looked at me and I could see that he mustered up the courage to say something. "Honey, what is up with you lately? You are dressed very... what should I say... You are very... exposed."

Oh God! What should I answer to this? My tormentor sat right beside me. I had no good explanation for this. Nothing I could say would make any sense. I felt Carl look at me with amusement. I felt dad looking at me with concern and worry. I felt the panic build up. I cracked under the pressure so I lashed out at my father. "What dad? I have big boobs! I can't help that! Am I not allowed to wear what I want in my own home? I don't dress like this in school, or out in public! I am not a slut dad!"

I could see how badly my words hurt my father. I knew he only had concern for me. That he said it out of love. And I stomped on him, hard! Out of the corner of my eye I could see Carl sit there and gloat in my misery and humiliation. I felt my eyes tear up. I could not handle this immense pressure.

I could see my father's face turn in pain "No sweetie dont cry, I did not mean it like that..." Then with a sad and worried expression dad continued, "It's just that I have never seen you dress like this. And you have not been like yourself lately, I am worried about you, that's all."

I could feel a tear run down my cheek. I felt so fucking awful for what I just said to my father. He was the sweetest man alive, and I berated him for showing concern about me. And having this crazy fucking sadist beside me watching my every move, it broke me down. I was fucked whatever I did. I was so close to a complete breakdown.