Teacher Gets Blackmailed Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at the girl again. She had taken half a step out on the balcony. Her entire face could be seen now. And now there was mostly fascination on her face.

My tormentor spoke up at me, "Tell this young woman that you are a whore. Tell her what you did last night."

Oh God! Carl told him about that? And I was supposed to tell this young woman this? My neighbor! Who I could run into at any moment in the building. I did as I was told between high moans. "UUUUUUUHHHHHH... I slept with a man for payment last night. OOOOOHhhhhhh. Then I danced naked in the street... OOOOHHhhhh GOD!... for a crowd of people... YYYYEEEEEESSSSSS... While fingering myself!"

The young woman gasped at what I said, and I came when she looked me in the eyes. I started to tremble, and it was glorious! One of the best orgasms of my life. We kept eye contact throughout my orgasm. I could see the whole register of feelings in her eyes. I could see lust, shame, fear, enjoyment, envy and pleasure in her eyes.

The guys in the window across in the other building screamed and cheered us on. I could see more people in the windows. My tormentor who was still fucking me and sending wave after wave of enjoyment was now close, "Hey you, young woman. Where should I put my load?"

She seemed to draw back a bit. She seemed very shy. She shrugged her shoulders as if she had no thoughts about it. My tormentor slapped my ass, and I screamed in pain. I must have been red on my ass cheeks from all the slaps. It stung like a mother fucker and I could feel the heat on my ass. He continued, "I am close, and as a thank you for watching I want to gift you this decision."

She took half a step back out and with a shy voice she spoke for the first time, "On the whores face!" She then looked in my eyes and it was like she was saying "Sorry!"

I smiled towards her while my orgasm still lingered in me, "I love it! Blast this whore in the face!"

My tormentor pulled out and got down on his knees beside me. Giving the young girl a good view. He grabbed my hair, slapped me in the face really hard three times. I could feel the sting increase with every hit. Then he yanked my face up even more, tugged on his big cock a few times and then blasted me with his cum. He came allot and I was fully coated with it. He then spat in my face two times. Then he asked the girl, "You want to spit on her?"

She gave us both a shy nod, and an even wider smile. I could hear he clear her throat a few times, gathering up as much spit as she could. She leaned over her balcony and was about 4 feet away from me. And she spat at me! Most of it came in my face, some on my back and arms. I loved it! And she giggled as she leaned back.

My tormentor asked the girl, "Would you like to take a picture of her?" She smiled up in that nervous smile again and nodded at the same time. She ran into her apartment and soon came back with her cellphone. She got in close with the camera and snapped five shots from different angles. I loved it, all of it. I was probably red with shame and humiliation. But I would have let her take a million pictures of me. I really was the biggest slut on the planet right now. After my tormentor thanked the girl again, she walked back inside and closed the balcony door. He undid my bonds, and I rubbed my sore wrists. They guys waved as they cheered at me, I waved back and blew them a kiss, then walked inside and closed the balcony door.

The man walked towards the hallway, removed his devils mask, calmly put on his jacket and shoes. "Thank you for an exciting night, Amanda!" And with that he opened the door and left.

Carl stopped recording me and smiled.

***

I woke up and it was Thursday. I was sore all over. My tits had bruises around the nipples. My ass was still a bit red, but no bruises. My lower stomach had a small bruise from being slammed into the tub over and over. And the top of my head was sore from when he grabbed my hair.

Carl looked and me and grinned, "Now that's what I call a good night! Would you not agree!"

I hated myself for being so slutty while horny. It made me do and say stupid things. Not that I had much of a choice. But I still enjoyed it way too much, and I often made it worse in my horny state. "Yes, Sir!"

I woke up from my daydream when Carl spoke to me, "Hey sweetheart! I got some bad news for you!"

I of course got very scared, I held my breath. Almost as if I forgot how to breath.

Carl continued, "Today after first class I will be going away and won't be back until Sunday night! A family thing I must attend. I hate family trips! And I hate leaving you alone for so long."

Greatest news ever was all I could think. I think he saw it on me, because he leaned towards me and whispered, "However there will be two simple and harmless rules for you to follow while I'm gone."

I got a bit nervous about these rules, he always managed to make my life hell. Harmless in his book was probably hell for me "What are the rules? Sir?"

He continued, "Rule number one, you will have the egg inside of you during all of your classes." I simply nodded to this. He continued, "And you are not allowed to orgasm until I return. Not once!"

Was that it? That could not be it? I waited for Carl to continue to stack more rules on top, but he did not. "Can you do that for me?"

I knew that it was not really a question but an order. But I was so fricking happy and relieved! "Yes, Sir! I can!"

He then leaned forward and put his lips right on my ear and whispered, "Enjoy these four days! because when I return, I will put you through hell!"

End of chapter!