Teacher Gets New Lessons Pt. 06

Story Info
More lessons for teacher.
3k words
4.13
2.8k
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Roblar
Roblar
4 Followers

As I woke in the morning I was still thinking about the night before. I couldn't get the image of Mr Quinns enormous cock out of my head.

I had a shower and washed my dick through the bars of the cage. I could feel the slimy spunk that had been oozing out of me all night.

I had been so turned on and my balls ached. I didn't know how I would react if I saw Mr Quinn in the staff room.

Somehow I didn't feel the same about Bill Briars and Dave Edwards, they were both big and masculine. It was easy to accept them as alpha males.

I'd always looked at Mr Quinn as a bit of a softy. If I'd been asked to predict his cock size I'd have thought it was probably just a bit bigger than mine.

I walked to school acutely aware of my dick in its cage. My balls felt more swollen than ever, brushing against my pants as I walked.

I was relieved when I entered the staff room to see that Mr Quinn wasn't there. Bill and Dave both greeted me as normal, giving no sign that they knew I'd watched them in action the night before.

I strained to keep my eyes off their crotches, seeing if there was any clue to what was in their pants. I realised that until you saw someone naked you had no real idea what was hidden away.

The day was uneventful and my classes went well, but as the day wore on I could feel myself getting anxious about the end if the day.

As usual we all gathered in the staff room. I glanced at Mr Quinn nervously, but I was surprised that it was Linda Jones and Miss Hussain who stood up and left the room.

I felt a wave of relief.

You asked me to follow you as I left the staff room. We went to your office and you asked me to sit down.

You sat on the edge of your desk with your legs crossed. I could see the edge of your frilly panties. You uncrossed your legs and I could see that they were crotchless. The pink lips of your pussy were plain to see.

'You like that don't you.' indicating your pussy. 'But you're never going to have it.'

'Did you enjoy your video last night?'

'Yes' I replied hoarsely.

'Well that was just to show you what real men can do. But you're not a real man, you're just a pathetic little sissy slut, so we need to teach you how to behave like one. You can still get pleasure, but banish all thoughts of fucking tight little pussies.'

'Yes miss' I replied. In reality my thoughts had already drifted away from pussies to cocks. I was happy to be a sissy slut if someone took charge.

'Good' you said and turned towards the door, I followed down into the cellar, excited about what was in store.

Lesson 5

To my surprise, when I walked in to the cellar. Linda Jones and Miss Hussain were there, with no masks on. They were both dressed in pvc lingerie and both had great big strap on dildos hanging down.

I couldn't hide my shock. They both laughed at me.

'There's no need for secrecy anymore.' you said. 'We all know what you're like now. No more innocent little boy - just a sissy slut to be used and abused.'

You sat down in a chair, and said ' He's all yours girls.'

Linda was quite a tall woman and she came over and started roughly pulling at my clothes. She tore my shirt off, with buttons falling to the floor. Next she undid my belt and roughly pulled my trousers down. She pushed me back onto the table and took my shoes, socks and trousers off.

I was still in my pants.

'I don't think we're interested in what's in there at the moment.' she said pointing towards my dick.

Linda pushed me face down onto the table and fastened my hands, then she fastened my feet.

'Over to you Nadia.' she said to Miss Hussain. I now recognised her from the video, spanking me. She had a cane in her hand. She pulled my pants down at the back and stroked my backside.

'This looks familiar.' she said 'but no marks. We'll have to try a bit harder to give you something to remember my by.'

I tensed waiting for it to start. There was no gentle prelude. The first strike made me jump, it was so sharp. I cried out.

'Poor little boy.' she said 'Don't shout out or we'll have to put a gag in. You don't want that do you?' I shook my head.

She started caning, each one a bit harder than the last. I jumped with each one, until I felt my legs go weak, and I just lay on the table.

She continued to cane me on my backside and the backs of my legs.

When she stopped, my backside felt red raw. She ran her hand over it and I could feel the ridges of the swollen weals on my backside.

You took a picture of it and showed me. My backside was streaked by white, red and purple lines. In places the skin was broken with thin streaks of blood.

'Do you think that's enough?' you asked.

'Yes, thank you miss.' I said.

'Don't thank me, thank Nadia.' you said.

'Thank you Nadia.' I said weakly.

My nipples were really tender where I had been lying on them. I could feel the rings digging into my flesh, and the tug as they went through the holes.

Although I was tender, I found the experience exciting. I just hoped the caning had stopped.

I felt someone stroke my anus, I strained to see who it was. It was Nadia. She inserted a finger into me.

'I bet when you watched those big men fucking Jenny.' Nadia said 'You imagined it was you with a big cock.'

It was the first time I'd heard any staff refer to you by your first name, it was usually Miss Cartwright. It struck me that you had a familiarity with the staff that was never shown in public.

'Yes.' I had to admit I was really envious of those real men with their big cocks.

'Well it's never going to happen with your little pin dick.' Nadia continued. 'But I often wonder what it would be like fucking a little girl with a big cock. Shall we find out?'

It was a rhetorical question, I knew we were going to find out.

I felt the coolness of lube being applied to my anus, then I felt the head of her dildo engage and start to enter me. At first it slid in easily, then I noticed a little roughness and as she slid into me I realised the dildo was covered in little bumps.

As each bump touched my anus it was a new sensation, apart from the anticipated stretching. It sent a shiver of excitement up my spine. As you slid slowly in and out of me the sensation was intense, I could feel it building in my dick until I came. The muscles of my anus twitching and gripping the dildo as I shot my load.

I was getting used to these orgasms now. Without an erection they felt less intense, and with the cock cage on the spunk came out through the tube, so I missed the familiar feel of spunk rushing up my dick and bursting out of my little hole.

'You naughty boy' Nadia said 'what a mess you've made, all over the floor.'

You pulled the dildo out of me, and slapped it against my backside, I jumped as the tenderness of my backside took me by surprise.

'Who'd have thought sweet little Miss Hussain had such a cruel streak.' You said. 'But she's so good at it isn't she?'

I had to admit despite the tenderness and the soreness in my ass, it had been a real turn on.

'I wonder what Linda has in store for you.' You continued.

I had more or less forgotten about Linda, she must have been quietly observing us.

She came over and unfastened my feet, and then my hands. I lifted my chest up to relieve the pressure on my nipples. As I did so I realised that my legs felt like jelly. Weak with excitement.

Linda turned me over and lay me on my back on the table. My hands weren't free for long, she fastened them above my head. She bent my knees up and fastened my feet to the side of the table, with my ass at the end of the table.

I was getting used to my ass being exposed and vulnerable. A little over a week ago if I'd been put in this position I would have been terrified at being so vulnerable, with my ass so open to abuse. Now I felt comfortable and excited about it.

'Let's take this off.' Linda said, as she unlocked the cock cage. I expected my dick to leap out, now it was free, but instead it sat all shrivelled up and limp.

'Well what a pathetic sight.' Linda said. 'We'll have to do something about that.'

I was straining to see what was going on between my legs, but I couldn't see.

I felt some sort of a ring slipped onto my limp dick. It didn't feel particularly tight.

Next I felt fingers probe my anus, and a dildo was slowly inserted into me. It was quite smooth and although it stretched me a bit it wasn't that big.

I felt quite relaxed. After my earlier experience this was a relief.

A tube was slipped over my dick, and I strained to see what it was. I recognised it as a penis pump. I had tried one myself years ago in a vain attempt to make my dick bigger.

I remembered the sensation had been quite nice.

Linda started to pump the device. I could feel my dick being brought to life as it expanded.

At first I thought it was my imagination, but then realised with every pump, not only did my dick swell, but the dildo in my ass got bigger.

Linda kept pumping and my dick was now getting quite swollen. I could feel the skin stretching and veins beginning to stand out. The ring at the base of my dick was now really tight.

I strained to see my dick which was big and purple. Through the plastic I could see the glans bulging.

The dildo in my ass was now really stretching me. I had no idea how big it was but I could feel the skin at my anus being stretched painfully and it felt like there was a football inside my rectum.

Linda was now attached to me by the strap on dildo in my ass. With every move she made I felt it pulling on my ass.

Linda removed the pump and I could now see my swollen dick. I had never pumped it as big as this, it was purple and veiny with a big glossy head. The flange of the glans stood out sharply.

'Doesn't that look better?' Linda asked.

I nodded my head, I had to admit I was impressed by how big it looked.

'It's probably a good 4 and a half inches.' Linda said to said to you and Nadia.

'Let's check.' Nadia said and picked up a ruler. I guessed it was one she kept for a bit if spanking.

She pushed it onto my pubic bone and held it against my dick. I was hoping it would be about 5 inches but she held a finger on the ruler and showed me.

'How much?' she asked.

'Just under 4 and a half inches.' I was disappointed. This was as big as I'd ever seen it. I had never dared to pump it up so much and that's all it was.

Linda and Nadia both gave me a glum look of disapproval.

Linda squeezed my dick, it felt thick and throbbing, but her hand easily encircled it.

She reached onto the table and picked something up. I saw a glimpse of a thin metal rod. She rubbed lube on it and then held it at the tip of my penis. I looked expectantly.

'Let me know if you want to stop.' she said.

I knew it was a sounding rod, I'd seen them on porn videos. The one she had was thin, I'd seen much bigger. I wasn't worried.

She inserted the end into my urethra. I felt a gentle tug as it opened the hole. Then it slid into my penis. It was a strange sensation as felt it go lower, until I felt it pressing deeply into the base of my penis. I tried to calculate how much had gone into me.

As if reading my mind, Linda put her fingers at the tip and removed the rod slowly. She held the rod against my penis and I realised that it had gone deeper than the length of my penis, by about an inch.

It had gone deep into my penis, I

imagined it reaching my prostate. Linda picked up another rod that was a bit thicker than the last. She lubed it and then inserted it into my penis. The tug was a bit stronger as it entered but then it slid easily down my urethra until I felt the pressure deep inside me.

It almost felt as if the sound was pressing against the dildo filling my rectum. The sensation was intense, one I'd never experienced before.

My dick was already swollen, but as the sound moved in me I could feel my buttocks tensing pumping blood into my engorged penis. Linda slid the sound up and down, I rolled my eyes, and gently moaned with pleasure.

The sound was removed. I looked up to see another sound being prepared, again thicker than the last. There was a resistance to it entering me, as it stretched my tight hole. A bit more pressure and it slipped in. I could feel the thickness of it as it slid down my shaft, until it pressed on the base.

My buttocks were tense and I could feel myself lifting up to meet the sound.

She started to slowly move it up and down my shaft. It was like wanking without touching the outside of my dick.

I could feel my orgasm building. Linda must have sensed it too, she let go of the sound. The muscles of my penis pushed the sound out of my urethra, and was followed by a jet of spunk. I couldn't remember such an intense cum.

My dick was swollen and purple with streams of white spunk running down it forming a pool on my stomach.

'Wow, someone enjoyed that' You were standing looking at my dick. You reached over and put your fingers in my spunk, then put them to my mouth. I licked the creamy spunk off them. You repeated it until my mouth was full of the sweet, salty taste.

My dick began to go down and the ring was removed. My dick felt thick and heavy on my stomach.

I had almost forgotten the dildo in my ass. It had become accustomed to the stretching. Linda pulled away from me, the dildo being tightly fixed inside. As she pulled I felt my anus being stretched further. I could feel myself flushing with the intensity of the pressure on my anus. Finally the thickest part of the dildo slid out of me and the rest followed easily.

My ass felt wide open. You had taken a picture of it, and you showed me. I was shocked. The muscles of my ass were in spasm and there was a gaping hole. I couldn't tell exactly how big it was, but it was wider than any cock I'd ever seen.

'I think even Mr Quinn would fit in there.' you said.

I felt sure he would, I couldn't believe my ass could open so wide. I had a quick shiver of excitement thinking of his enormous cock in me.

Linda and Nadia both came over and kissed me on my cheeks.

'That was fun.' Linda said, and they both left the room.

I was still tied to the table.

'You've done very well again today. Did you enjoy it?'

'Yes' I said, I couldn't think of anything else to add. There were sensations all over my body. My dick felt thick and heavy, my balls ached, my ass felt stretched, my nipples were tender. But yes, I had enjoyed it. I'd had sensations I'd never experienced before, and been pushed to limits I'd never thought I could achieve.

You reached over and put a ring around my balls, you squeezed the cock cage over my dick with difficulty and locked it.

You then put a strap around my waist and attached a lead from it to my cock cage. I noticed that you had something else in your hand, you pressed it. A tingle went through my cock and balls. Not as intense as estim, but certainly caught my attention.

'When we meet in the staff room after work, if you are chosen you will feel that tingle. Make your way to the staff toilets and at the back you'll find a door marked Services. Enter your staff code, and you will be able to come down to the cellar.'

You looked sympathetically at me.

'Don't be disappointed if you don't get selected. You can always watch the action on your tv on channel 999.'

Alfie will make sure you are kept happy.

You unfastened me and as I dressed to leave, you kissed me on the cheek, and said.

'You're one of the family now.'

I left the room with a surge of excitement about what was to come.

Roblar
Roblar
4 Followers