Teacher Gets New Lessons Pt. 05

Story Info
More lessons for teacher.
1k words
4.09
2.8k
1
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Roblar
Roblar
4 Followers

Back in my room I ate my tea and put the tv on.

I reflected on todays experiences. I still had a tingle in my cock and balls from the electric shocks - it was a nice warm sensation.

My nipples were a little tender, and I rubbed my fingers on the dressing to feel the shape of the ring underneath. I couldn't wait to see them. I had always thought they looked sexy, but a little gay!

I wasn't bothered now that they looked gay, I realised that being gay was actually quite exciting and very pleasurable. I clenched my anus at the thought, I loved the feeling of a cock in there.

I was expecting the tv to be interrupted by a video of todays session, but nothing happened. I was feeling horny, but my dick was tightly locked in its cage. I really wanted to get it out and jerk off.

I realised that I enjoyed seeing the sessions on video almost as much as the actual session. It was almost as if it made them real.

I watched the tv all evening waiting for the video to show. About ten o'clock, I decided to go to sleep.

I was just falling asleep when the tv came on and woke me up. I looked at the screen expecting to see me bound to the chair, but instead there was a different scene.

I sat up and looked at the scene. I instantly recognised you dressed in black bra and panties. You were strapped to the table, your hands tied at one end and your ankles tied to the legs. There were four men in the room with you. They all wore masks, but I immediately recognised Alfie. His cock was sticking up hard, and I looked at it with envy it was so thick and long.

I looked carefully at the other men to see if I recognised them. One was quite short and fat, but when he turned round I saw that he had an enormous cock, even bigger than Alfies.

I suddenly realised it was Mr Quinn the English teacher. I hadn't really spoken to him but he seemed very quiet and timid, a bit awkward. I was staggered to see that he had such an enormous cock, you would never guess.

I thought one of the other men was possibly the man who had fucked me in the session on Monday, maybe Dave Edwards.

Could the other one be Bill Briars. I looked at his thick cock, could that have been the one in my mouth at the session this evening? I had seen him leave the staff room before my session, I suspected he and Linda Jones had been selected for my session.

I tried to remember the size and shape of the cock in my mouth. It looked really meaty it could have been.

The men gathered around you on the table. They started to spank your bottom in turn, with their bare hands. I turned the volume up to hear, the slap of their hands on your flesh.

Alfie went round to your head and lifted it up. He slid his cock in your mouth. I could hear you gagging. 'Dave' stood behind you and slid his cock into your pussy. He shoved it in hard, and I saw your back arch as it went in.

Alfie and Dave banged away at either end of you, their cocks disappearing right into you.

Bill and Mr Quinn stood wanking their cocks watching, until their turn came. Bill in your mouth and Mr Quinn in your pussy.

Even though your mouth was full, I could hear you gasp as Mr Quinns thick cock entered you. He stuck it balls deep inside you. I tried to imagine what it would feel like, stretching you open.

I was getting really horny watching you being screwed. My cock was straining at the cage but with nowhere to go. My little balls ached.

Alfie came round to take over from Mr Quinn but he stuck his cock in your ass. It looked so big and I remembered how it had felt in me.

He pushed it in deeply with powerful thrusts, until one last thrust and I could tell he had cum in you. As he removed his cock I could see spunk dribbling from you.

He was replaced by Dave who entered your ass and started fucking you hard. I could hear his balls slapping against your backside. With a final thrust he came in you.

Next Bill came round from your mouth and entered you. It didn't take long until he came in your ass. The spunk was all over your ass.

The three men lifted Mr Quinn on to the table where he hovered over you, his enormous cock ready to drive down into you.

He put the head against your ass, and held it there for a second before driving it down into you. I could hear the groan as he entered you and drove the breath out of you.

It seemed to go so deep. He pounded your ass with his huge cock, for what seemed ages. Then he dropped his weight on you, his cock deep in and I knew he was pumping his spunk into you.

When he climbed off your ass was spread wide, a gaping hole filled with spunk.

The men stood around their spent cocks hanging down, dripping spunk.

Alfie started to unfasten you from the table. You turned and sat on the table. You looked exhausted.

Alfie pulled you off the table and made you kneel to lick all the spunk off their cocks.

I felt a trickle between my legs and realised that in all the excitement, I had cum. I realised that I had cum more often in the last week without an erection than with one. With my cock cage maybe this was going to be the pattern from now on.

You turned and looked directly at the camera and blew a kiss. I realised that you knew I had been watching you.

I also knew that you knew the cock cage would be driving me mad, unable to stroke my dick.

All night I played the scene in my head, picturing Mr Quinns enormous cock driving down into you. Who would have guessed he was so big? I thought of what it might feel like, with a mixture of excitement and trepidation.

I thought Alfie was as big as I could take. What did you have in store for me next?

Roblar
Roblar
4 Followers