Teacher gets Taught Ch. 07

Story Info
Teacher meets the final members.
5.4k words
4.62
7.7k
16

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/16/2024
Created 10/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jared and I decided to get dressed quickly because obviously if we stayed in that locker room much longer we were going to fuck all night, or get caught.

He walked me to my car and snuck a kiss goodbye.

On the way home my head was swimming. Today was a whirlwind. At the time everything was sexy and exciting but now, alone in the car, with just my thoughts, that train of shame started to roll in quickly.

The worst of it was everything I did at the least I was willing and in most of it I was initiating. I sent pictures exposing myself to a group chat of Jared and his friends. I initiated a situation where I teased the guys in the group that involved my mouth wrapped around their big black cocks. Then after school I willingly let those same guys cum all over my face.

And on top of all that, Jared took my anal virginity. I say take but that was just some role playing because I willing begged him to fuck my ass with his big black cock. I was an officially bred black cock anal whore.

Now I was driving home to my husband and my family with a sore gaping ass and a bottle of Jared's fresh cum.

I loved my daughter, of course. My husband on the other hand things have been strained between us ever since our daughter was born.

Turns out part of the distance between us was that my husband turned himself into a sissy crossdressing faggot. When Jared first fucked me I fought so hard to shut down this relationship. The night I fucked my husband up the ass with a mold of Jared's cock, was when I wanted nothing more than to punish my husband for being so weak.

The more I thought, the more my shame turned into anger. I looked at the bottle of cum and anger turned to resolve. My pathetic white husband wanted to be a girl? I'll turn him into a girl alright.

When I got home the first thing I did was hide the bottle in the back of the fridge for later. For now it was time to be with my daughter. Everytime my husband tried to jump in or really do anything I had to force a smile.

Once I put our daughter to sleep I asked my husband if he wanted some ice cream. I tried my best to sound caring. He agreed and hid a wicked smile as I went to get it.

I scooped mine first, double chocolate with extra fudge. My husband's I filled with vanilla. Now he loves milk with his ice cream which is good or else this probably won't work.

Splashing less milk than he normally likes I filled the rest with the contents from the bottle.

"You wanna be a girl? How about a cum slut?" I whispered mixing the milk and cum and ice cream.

As I handed my darling husband his bowl I made sure to mask my face in nonchalance. Sitting down next to him I hide my blushing face in my own bowl.

Out of the corner of my eye I watched my husband get a big spoonful of ice cream and definitely some jizz. As he brought it to his mouth my heart was beating so fast. I half expected him to spit it out immediately but all I got was curious confusion.

"Mmm I think something's wrong with this ice cream." My husband said as he got another spoonful.

"What do you mean?" I asked innocently.

"I don't know. Here you try." He offered me a spoon.

"Oh no I'm good with my chocolate." I said stuffing my mouth with dark ice cream.

"It's not bad." My husband said, swallowing another spoonful. "Just different I guess."

"I don't know. What's it taste like?" I inquired.

"Hmmm. I don't know. It's not sweet. It's kind of lumpy. Maybe salty." My husband said as he drank from the bowl.

I nearly choked as I saw he had a milk cum mustache. He licked his lips clean and I bit my tongue back. How could he be so dumb?

"Do you want some more?" I asked.

"Sure yeah."

I quickly got up and put my empty bowl in the sink. Fixing up another cum bowl for my stupid husband I sent a picture to Jared.

"Just fed my husband some of your cum laced in his ice cream. He wants seconds." I texted.

Immediately Jared texted back.

"Of course she does! All sissy white boys crave black cum."

"Apparently lol" I texted.

Bringing my husband his second bowl I watched him more closely. Still oblivious he ate his cum bowl none the wiser.

"So um I was thinking. Do you want me to fuck you again tonight?" I asked

"Um yeah. I mean if you want to. I'm fine with that." He said obviously trying not to sound too eager

"Yeah how about you go get ready and I'll be up in a bit." I suggested.

Practically running out of the room he left me alone. I rolled my eyes and pulled out my Jared phone.

I texted the group.

"Okay boys let me see what pictures you guys took."

Immediately my phone started blowing up. Ron, the one that graduated, texted that he was sad he missed all the fun. But the 8th mysterious number text something that took me by surprise.

"Oh look another snow bunny glazed with cum. Big surprise. What a slut."

"Hey, I have the opportunity to join the rest. You should've met me after class." I texted.

"Let me guess so you could "introduce" yourself. You wouldn't even know what to do with me."

"Excuse me? Jared, show them what you did to me today."

"You sure?" Jared texted me specifically.

"Obviously one of your friends doesn't think I'm good enough so show them." I texted the group.

Everyone messaged their agreement.

Jared then sent a short video of his cock entering my asshole.

Everyone was stunned and amazed except for the 8th.

"Yawn." 8th text.

"Seriously?" I texted. "How about you put your money where your mouth is tomorrow."

"Just not during lunch. Mrs Dover and I have a date." Ron texted.

"Yes, right of course." I texted.

"See you tomorrow bitch." 8th text.

Now more angry than I meant to be. I marched up the stairs. For a second I forgot what my husband was about because I opened the door to find him laying in bed in a frilly pink lingerie and stockings set. Then I remembered when I saw the strapon already sitting out. I recognized the form of Jared's cock in the dildo and I smirked. I quickly strapped it on and waved it about beckoning my husband to me.

Sliding off the bed my husband knelt to the ground before me and grasped my big black fake cock. I caressed his head as I guided myself into his mouth. I thrust my cock in and out of his mouth. He was staring up at me, weakly.

"You like sucking my cock baby? Or are you imagining it's a real black cock?" It was a rhetorical question but my husband went to answer.

Holding his head firmly on my cock I kept pumping into his mouth.

"Yeah I bet you're thinking it's a real cock. Are you hoping if you suck it good enough that it'll explode with juicy thick cum?'' I was taunted.

My husband muffled some words but I didn't care what he had to say.

"Oh yeah that's it bitch suck my cock. Imma imma gonna...oh yes right there.'' I moaned as I jammed more of the fake cock down his throat, pretending to cum.

My husband gagged and tried to hold me back but I held firm for several seconds before pulling out and letting him collapse to the floor heaving. I smiled to myself and pushed him over so that he was on his hands and knees. Kneeling behind him I spanked his ass hard, much like how Jared spanks me.

I grabbed the bottle of lube and stroked my hard cock with it, getting it as wet as possible, before smearing some onto my crossdressing husband. When he jumped at the cold touch I smacked his ass again.

I brought the head of my cock to his butt and told him to beg for it.

"Please give me your cock," my husband begged.

I started to push my fake Jared's cock into his ass and with minimal resistance it slid right in.

"That's it bitch. Take this cock. This is all you are going to get now. Dirty fucking cock whore." I growled as I pumped my massive cock in and out of his hole.

My husband only moaned in response.

"You want a real cock in your ass?" I asked, getting winded.

When he didn't answer I spanked his ass hard.

"Answer me bitch! Do you want to be a real sissy faggot bitch?" i demanded

He was shaking his head but he was moaning like a whore. I leaned in over his arching back and whispered in his ear.

"Do you still want to fuck me in the ass?"

He nodded emphatically.

"You can fuck me in the ass, IF you take a real big black cock in yours."

His moan was a mixture of pleasure and frustration.

"It's not gay if you're a girl right? You don't want to fuck my ass?" I asked seductively

"...okay." he mumbled softly, defeatedly.

I rose back and spanked his ass hard and thrust my cock into his ass. He yelped in surprise and moaned as I fucked him.

"Louder bitch. Tell me what you want." I ordered.

"I want you fuck you in the ass." he said.

I spanked him again and told him to say it correctly.

"I...i want to get fucked in the ass. I want a big black cock to fuck me like a girl."

"Your wish will be granted." I said mockingly.

Pulling out of him abruptly I flipped him onto his back and I wrestled his hips up into the air. I sat on the ottoman while my husband was hanging onto the ground. I inserted my cock back into him and grasped his rock hard dick. I started stroking him as I fucked him.

"Tell me bitch. Have you ever tasted your own cum?" I asked as I quickly stroked his dick.

Deep in the throes of pleasure and his eyes closed he shook his head. His eyes shot open as I felt him tense to orgasm. I stood up and leaned over him still stroking his dick but pointing it directly to his face.

"Better close your eyes baby." I suggested it lovingly.

He shook his head as he realized what I was doing but he couldn't hold his cum back as it first shot then dribbled onto his face and into his open mouth.

I made sure to squeeze every last drop out. Looking down at my shocked husband's cum covered face while my lover's replica cock was lodged deep in his ass gave me a rush of power.

Dislodging myself and letting my husband flop to the carpet I rolled him over back onto his front and pushed myself back in. I had already grabbed my phone and filled the camera with my husband's cum covered face.

"Consider this your audition video baby. Say what you said earlier." I spoke over his head as I ground my hips and my cock in his ass.

"I want to get fucked in the ass by a big black cock, so I can..." I cut off the video before he could finish.

"Until then baby, I will only fuck you up the ass." I whispered in his ear as I nibbled it.

Sharply I pulled out of him and he exhaled a moan but just laid there. I on the other hand got cleaned up and changed for bed. After some time my husband did too.

When we were both in bed and I was about to turn the lights out he stopped me.

"Were you serious about...you know?" He asked nervously.

"About what?" I asked obliviously.

"You know about letting a guy..." he trailed off.

"Make you his bitch." I supplied.

He nodded.

"Good night sweetie." I said, giving him a peck on his clean cheeks.

I got into school early the next morning. Just as I got into my classroom, before I could even turn on the lights, something grabbed me and yanked me into the darkness and closed the door. My heart was racing as I felt rope being wrapped around my chest, my neck, my hands and between my legs.

I thought about screaming out but figured this was just an elaborate game from Jared. I was guided to my knees on the hard floor and a phone light was shining in my face.

Giggling, I called out to Jared. In response there was a firm tug at my neck. I looked to see that there was a leash attached to the darkness.

"Guess again whore." A female voice sounded back.

"Who are you?" I asked, straightening up in confusion.

"I think you know." The female voice said.

"You're the 8th number. You're a girl. Are you even in my class?"

"Guess again..." and Mrs Jackson stepped into her light.

Mrs Jackson is another teacher. How did she get in the group? Surely, Jared must've known? Why didn't anyone say something? Was she sleeping with this group too? None of this made sense.

"Oh poor little white whore doesn't know what to do when the world doesn't fit in one of her tight little boxes." She taunted.

"I...this...are you going to report me?" I asked, beginning to freak out.

"Oh please let you off easy? Oh no whore, I think it's high time you get what's coming to you. I see you walking up and down these halls in your frilly dresses and high heels like you are better than everyone." She said her tone was getting harsher and harsher.

"What are you talking about?" I was perplexed.

"And now you think you can play with the big boys like it's just some harmless fun. You're a whore Mrs Dover. A pathetic white whore." She said, pulling the leash firmly.

I felt the rope around my neck getting tighter. I struggled to get my hands free but they were firmly restrained. As she stepped up to me I saw she was naked from the waist down.

Her dark ebony skin blended with the dark room and her tall Amazonian frame made me feel inferior.

I'd only ever interacted with her in passing and even in the tall heels I wore, still came up short.

"So nice of you to come in early. Now we have so much time for your lesson." Mrs Jackson said as she pulled the leash taught and towered over me.

With the other hand she guided my head between her legs. I could smell her moist pussy as she pressed herself onto me.

My mouth was already open in surprise so it just seemed natural to stick my tongue out. I've never tasted pussy other than residuals of mine. Mrs. Jackson's pussy was sweet like nectar.

The more I licked my fellow teacher's pussy the more she tightened her grip on my leash. She wrapped a leg over my shoulder so I had a fuller access to her clit. It was such a foreign concept to me so I just tried to do everything I wished my husband would do to me.

It seemed to be the right choice because I could hear her moaning. Her fingers were laced through my hair digging into my scalp. Never having used these muscles before my tongue and jaw were already getting sore.

Feeling my pace subsiding she shoved my head away.

"Just what I thought. A weak little white whore who only wants black cock. Well I guess we should get back to basics then." Mrs Jackson said as she let the leash fall to the ground and turned into the darkness.

I twisted to look at my classroom door and the hallway light shining around the cracks.

I turned back around when I heard Mrs. Jackson's footsteps coming towards me. She was stroking a long black dildo strap-on.

"Is this what you want? Little white slut wants a big black cock. Such a basic white bitch." She said as she stuffed my mouth with her fake cock.

Being so tired up I didn't really have any leverage to bob my head so Mrs Jackson was holding my head and pumping her long dildo down my throat. I was drooling so much I was concerned about my dress.

Once I had gotten her fake cock sufficiently lubed with my saliva she pulled away and hoisted me up by the harness around my chest. Leading me around the room by the leash she stopped at my desk and bent me over it. She pushed me further up so my feet didn't even touch the ground.

I felt her boney hands lift up my skirt and spank my ass. I tried to hold back my yelps but her hands made it hurt more.

"I see the rumors are true. Mrs Dover, who everyone wants to bend over, doesn't wear any panties." She said in a sing-song voice as she inserted her fingers into my wet pussy.

I've only recently foregone wearing panties so the fact there were already rumors about it was rather impressive.

While I certainly was trying to contain my moaning it was proving difficult. Jackson had an idea though. I was surprised when she started stuffing my mouth with some fabric. Some slightly moist and lacy panties. Then she wrapped the rope around my mouth and head to hold it in place.

She pressed against me, squishing me against my desk and started sucking and biting my ear.

"I should just leave you like this. Let my group know where you are and let them have their way with you. Or maybe parade you around the whole school so everyone can see what a pathetic fucking slut you are."

She gave me one last spank before I felt her fake cock pressing into my pussy. It was different. It wasn't as big as Jared's cock but it was harder.

Mrs Jackson was merciless pounding my pussy. Her hands were firmly gripping my soft meaty hips as she thrust in and out of me. I felt like a rag doll or a fuck toy as I moaned through my gag and dropped onto my desk.

Mrs Jackson was an incredibly athletic woman for being able to maintain impressive pounding and thrusting into me. I fell silent as I tensed up and came. She didn't slow down for a second. I found it difficult to come down from my orgasm while I couldn't breathe through my mouth.

It was beginning to feel like Jackson was a fucking machine until she started to slow down and I could hear her panting. her thrusts became more hard and forceful rather than rapid.

She pulled the rope and my head was yanked back.

"I started this group to teach prissy little white bitches like yourself to remember their place. This is my school. And it's time you white bitches learned that." She growled at me thrusting hard and deliberately.

She slowly pulled herself out of me and started rubbing her cock on my ass. I panicked. I've only been fucked in the ass once and that was with Jared just yesterday.

I began to mumble through my gag as she slowly pushed into my ass. I was wiggling until the head lodged into me and then I froze. She took my shock as compliance and continued to shove her cock inside my ass.

"Such a dumb cunt. You think this group was about you? You were just the easiest fucking target. Parading yourself around here in your short dresses and low neckline. You wanted it." She growled as she thrust hard into me.

I moaned and winced. It hurt only slightly but it was a rush nonetheless. One leg was being pulled up to be on the desk and Jackson continued to rail my ass with her big fake cock. I felt her hand on my clit rubbing my bean hard.

If it wasn't for my mouth being gagged with her panties, my screams and moans would be spilling out into the hall.

I think the only reason she stopped was not for my orgasm but because this incredibly athletic ebony Amazon was getting winded. While I was struggling to catch my breath through my nose I could hear Mrs. Jackson panting.

I truly felt empty when she pulled her thick strap-on out of me. I heard her moving around behind me but being hogtied up as I was I just laid there waiting. She couldn't just leave me like this could she? She said she was going to use me not get me fired.

To my relief I felt my bounds being loosened and I slid off my desk to relax on my heels on the cold hard floor. When the lights turned on I panicked but saw it was just her smiling back at me. She was all dressed now and looked very professional. While I on the other hand looked like a complete mess. My dress was wrinkled and my hair was disheveled.

When I mustered the strength to stand up I found her upon me and she wrapped something cold around my neck. It was a gold chain necklace with a couple of charms on them. One a "J" and the other an ace like on a playing card. It fit around my neck like a tie and she pulled it tight to get my attention.

"This is to show that you belong to me. Trust me people will know. Not everyone of course." Mrs Jackson said as she grabbed my wrists and clicked a pair of simple silver jeweled bracelets around my wrists and then my ankles.

"What are these for?" I asked confusedly looking at my new jewelry.

"To make it easier next time." Mrs Jackson said with a wink as she gave my butt a squeeze before turning and leaving my room without looking back.

Alone in my room I felt really nervous now. I fiddled with the gold chain charm around my neck and tried to clear my head. I can't say how long I just paced my room before students finally started filing in.

12