All Comments on 'Teacher gets Taught Ch. 07'

by Feverdreams

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Bi47Bi472 months ago

I really love this story and we’re it going 💋💋💋💋💋💋❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️can’t wait to read about the sissy husband 💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Mrs Jackson has other white women submissive to her and wearing chains. Jessica likes Ron and is impressed with his luxury car and Condominium.

So that's Jessica's decision to make. She's dumping sissy husband and Mrs Jackson might be looking up Jessica's background now that she has a baby. She might be looking over Jessica as a second in charge over the other white teachers who may be cannon fodder to black men Mrs Jackson may be converting them from conservative women to submissive women making amends for racism they played in the school and grew up in the racist teacher college system.

Or Jessica may be a wife to Mrs Jackson as she converts white teachers to become her submissive slaves. Jessica having a baby girl might be someone she can use to influence other girls growing up with her towards the interracial lifestyle in college once they are convinced how racist their own moms are. Jessica would be a shining example other moms could be to be on the right side of their status conscious daughters, even on losing weight or becoming supportive of blacks. If Jessica's daughter makes her a grandmother with black breed, the pressure on moms will break Mom daughter relationships or encourage daughters to marry black.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

More likely to donate Jessica Dover for herself is Mrs Jackson. She captured her early morning when nobody was in school. Jessica is her slave and she has a baby daughter and just kicked sissy husband from the house. Mrs Jackson knows how Jessica craves discipline from her and can become her Mistress. Jessica owns the house and she knows her black Mistress will take her in her car to visit a black woman attorney who will pass the title from Jessica Dover tors Jackson. Never mind white couples bookend the house.

Jessica will wear her slavery jewelry where she will proudly show what she wears, unlike the other 8 women who want to quit teaching but cannot quit due their contract with Mrs Jackson.. They don't know Jessica Dover rats to Mrs. Jackson who disciplines them.

Both are lovers. Jessica got impregnated by Mrs Jackson's brother. Jessica will take care of both girls and gets spanked for her misdeeds in front of the girls by Mistress Jackson.

Jessica enjoys supervising the 8 women teachers who will prepare their house for a black neighbor party which pisses off the white neighbors. Half of the 8 women are detailed with working in the basement entertaining black men while getting meager snacks. There will be another party held at Mistress Jackson's city house when the 8 women will perform their duties. Jessica is left afraid of being kicked out of the house byistress Jackson.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFeverdreams@Feverdreams
I'm a closet married sissy. My wife loves pegging me and likes when I dress up for her but doesn't know my sissy fever dreams. Please message me anything. I need the validations! i write fast to get the latest fever dream out of my head so if the idea get jumbled its because ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES