Teacher gets Taught Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First period didn't have one of the guys from the group in it so I was able to just focus on teaching. I kept getting distracted by my long necklace chain. I'm not much of a necklace person. I thought about taking it off but it was locked around my neck.

The next period I recognized one of the guys and got a little flushed. I caught him winking at me several times. I blushed and tried to keep on topic. I did pretty good until the bell rang and he was the last to the door. He closed it and practically ran to me. Picking me up in his arms I giggled in surprise and swatted at him to put me down.

"Put me down." I playfully ordered.

As my feet hit the ground he spun me around and nuzzled my neck as he felt up my breasts. I sighed and sank into the pawing.

"Okay okay get your fun, it's time to get to class." I chuckled.

While he did stop he pulled the chain and I turned to look at him.

"I know what this chain means." He said as he pulled it tighter around my neck. "Means you are a black owned white slut. Congratulations."

He leaned in to kiss me and then let the chain go and pulled away to leave.

As the next class filtered in I composed myself and got back to work. I couldn't remember if this class had a member in it but no one approached me.

Before I knew it, it was already lunch time. There was a knock on my door and I saw a strange dark man smiling at me in the doorway.

"You don't remember me do you Mrs. D?" He said, still smirking. "It's Ron. I graduated last year..."

He trailed off and then it dawned on me. Ron was a member of the group. I nearly forgot I promised him lunch.

"Oh yes right right Ron. I'm sorry I didn't recognize you." I said quickly.

"No worries. I was never one of your students. Much to my disappointment I assure you." Ron said as he obviously eyed me up and down.

I blushed and pushed my hair behind my ear. I am in trouble now.

"So how much time do we have?" Ron asked pointedly.

Shocked, I just stared at him.

"...for lunch. I assume we don't have a lot of time but is there enough time for something reasonable?" Ron continued.

"Oh yes yes sorry. Um, we have time. As long as it's somewhere close and quick." I said straightening up and gathering my things.

"I know just the place." Ron said as he ushered me out the door.

The moment I stepped out into the hall I became self conscious of my direction. I was trying not to draw attention to my chain necklace but it felt like it was on display for everyone and everyone knew what it meant.

No one seemed to look at me that hard so I felt less self conscious. That was until I ran into another teacher. She was a teacher I barely knew. I think she taught history. She was a tall lean white lady a little older than me. When I saw her and she saw me I saw her eyes lock on my gold chain around my neck and her eyes bulged and her hand went to a similar chain around her neck.

I gasped in shock. It was identical to mine. That could mean only one thing. She was owned just like me. Before I could say anything to her she quickly ducked into her classroom and closed the door.

Ron was still escorting me down the hall and he didn't seem to notice anything.

When we left the school, parked out front was a sleek BMW sedan. It chirped as Ron stepped up to it and opened the door for me. I'd never been in a car this fancy before. As Ron walked around the car I felt like a schoolgirl. When Ron got in I cleared my voice to ask where he was taking me. He put a hand on my inner thigh and looked me in the eye.

"I know just the place." He said as he started up the car and drove off.

He kept his hand on my thigh for most of the drive. As such I barely focused on where he was taking me. When we stopped I looked out expecting to find some restaurant front but instead it was just a condo. Pursing my lips cheekily I waited for him to open the door for me.

"Best place there is eh." I said amused.

"I may be a little biased." He said as he escorted me up to his private condo.

When I entered I saw that the whole place was done up. Candles. Roses. Music. Lighting. He was making an effort.

I felt his hands slithering around my body as he swayed to the music.

"You are the most beautiful woman I have ever laid eyes on. I have wanted you more than anything else in the world." He whispered in my ear as we swayed together.

I could feel his growing bulge in his pants.

"Is that all I am to you? An object to possess?" I said playfully as I leaned into his embrace.

He reached up to grab my chain and he slowly wrapped it around his hand.

"Is that what you want? To be used? To be owned? To be had?" He was slowly pulling on my chain until it was tight around my neck.

I moaned as it dug into my skin.

"I'm going to fuck you Mrs. D. I'm going to bend you over my table and make you beg for me to fill your womb with my seed. I'm going to breed you every chance I get. I'm going to make you mine."

Ron was undressing me as he spoke. I was speechless and submitted to what he was doing. A part of me knew I should stop him. Ron intended to get me pregnant and that was serious. I just couldn't bring myself to do anything but submit.

I was completely naked standing in the middle of his mood lit condo and he was looping my chain through the loop bracelets around my wrists. My hands were now secured behind my back and if I struggled against them it pulled against my throat and choked me.

As Ron stepped around me and stood before me he was fully naked as well. His raging cock was standing at attention. It wasn't so hard and dark and thick. When he put a hand on my shoulder I felt myself kneeling before him.

Instinctually I opened my mouth to accept his cock. My jaw stretched to accept his member fully. His warm hard cock pulsed as he slid across my wet tongue. I moaned on his cock and bobbed my head to soak him as much as possible.

"Such a good little submissive cock sucker. You really earned your chains didn't you slut? I always knew you were a black cock slut."

Ron growled as he grabbed my head and roughly pumped his cock in and out of my mouth. I was choking and gagging and drooling down my chest.

Not a moment too soon he stopped and picked me up and dragged me over to the couch and bent me over the back of the couch. My feet didn't even touch the ground. I was teetering until I felt his hand grasp my bound hands. I then felt his cock probing its way inside of me.

"Oh fuck!" I exclaimed as I felt his thick black cock entering my wet tight pussy.

His other hand grasped my hip and pulled me deeper onto his cock. He thrusted hard several times before he began pounding me hard.

"Oh fuck oh fuck! Your cock is so thick!" I moaned and squealed as he fucked me.

"That's it Mrs. D take that cock. Suck a dirty little white whore. I'm going to enjoy breeding you bitch." Ron grunted as he slammed his cock in and out of my pussy.

"Oh please Ron please, you can't cum in me. I'm not on birth control. I'm married." I breathlessly moaned between gasping thrusts.

Ron grabbed a handful of my hair and yanked my head back as he buried his cock deep into my pussy.

"You're a filthy white whore. You deserve to get bred like the bitch you are." He growled as he began thrusting hard into me.

"Fuck! Fuck fuck fuck!" I screamed in pleasure.

"That's it bitch. Now beg for my cum. Otherwise my neighbors might get the wrong impression from all this screaming in here." Ron said breathing labored.

He was going to cum in my either way, not much I could do about it. I'll just have to get something afterwards.

"Cum in me." I said submitting, "cum in my pussy!"

"Louder!" He barked.

"Cum in me! Breed my married pussy! Cum in me. Please cum in my white pussy!" I screamed feeling my orgasm explode as he exploded in a torrent of cum. It felt like he was spraying my insides with a hose.

We both froze there tense and panting for a good long moment. When he finally pulled out of me I felt a gush of warm liquid flood out of my stretched pussy.

Ron gently lowered me down and untied my hands. I felt gush after gush of his cum leaking from pussy. He then picked me up and carried me to the table. Sitting me down he revealed a prepared meal. It looked positively divine.

12