Teacher Happy Hour Pt. 02

Story Info
The remaining teachers explore boundaries of friendship.
2.7k words
4.69
14.1k
11

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/22/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The words hung in the air for a moment while the three nearly-naked people tried to decide which direction their friendship would take. There was no going back to the way it was when the day began - three close friends who liked to hang out and tease each other by talking dirty. Tomorrow there would be either the awkward greetings of people who regretted a night of drinking and exploring, or the comforting glance of people sharing a deeply-satisfying secret.

"Are we still playing?" Jenny said as she stood up reaching behind her back. A few minutes ago she had stopped her best friend from taking off her underwear because she wasn't ready to cross that last possible boundary, to risk a good friendship, or be naked in front her friend. But then this same friend had willingly, even happily, disappeared for a moment then came back wrapped in only a towel, and then she opened that towel so that she AND her husband could see every inch of her very-nude body. There was no longer a reason to wonder what damage could be done to their friendship or what awkwardness would exist between them when school started Monday. So with the flick of her wrist and a shrug of her shoulders her bra was off and her amazing D cups were exposed. It might have been for effect, or it might have been a challenge, or it could have even been an accident, but her bra ended up in Kasey's lap.

"I guess I will take a dare", she said as she slid her panties down her long, shapely legs and deposited them on top of the bra. Her tightly-trimmed bush was almost invisible in the dim firelight. The flickering light of the fire danced on her smooth, white skin and I absorbed every moment of her naked body with her friend in the same view.

Jenny didn't wait for a response as she dropped to her knees and grabbed the elastic on the waistband of my boxers. Like so many times before, I raised off the ground just enough so she could pull them off and free my intense erection. I kept my eyes on Kasey - partly because I was praying that towel would open up again, but also because I wanted to see her reaction to the show Jenn was putting on. When she didn't take this last opportunity to escape I knew we were in for an amazing night.

"So I would dare you to fuck, right here in front of the fire, next to me, while I listen to every moan and watch every orgasm..." Kasey finally said seductively, almost admitting to the inevitability of her request. "... but I'm pretty sure that's about to happen." She now answered my prayers and opened the towel. When the two ends dropped to the floor, all three of us were naked and only inches apart.

Kasey being naked and also using words like "fuck", "watch", and "orgasm" stirred something in Jenny. She took my dick in her hand and moved to the side so she could watch her friend. As she took my length in her mouth then slowly let it slip out, she made sure her eyes were locked on her friend's, "We'll do anything you want, but we want to watch you, too."

Now that the night's agenda was established, Jenny gave her full attention to the blow job she had been teasing me with. Just inches away sat Kasey, watching our every move. As she watched Jenny's unselfish attention to my swollen dick, she put her left hand on her stomach. Using the tip of her finger she started making small, circling motions that matched the rhythm of Jenny's sucking. Each completed circle seemed to move a little higher, until she reached her breast, and the gentle touching of a finger became the more deliberate caress of the entire hand. Then two hands each hand cupped their own breast, sometimes squeezing, sometimes massaging the nipple between the thumb and middle finger. And still, her lustful stare never once left the sight of her best friend with a hard dick in her mouth.

I was nearing orgasm. Grabbing Jenny's long, brunette hair in each hand, I began to thrust my hips to meet each stroke of her wet mouth and shove my anxious dick into her mouth. But to climax without first satisfying her would be wrong. I could also tell that Kasey was not yet satisfied. Without a word but just a hint of firmness in the hands that held her hair, I lifted Jenny's head up braking the bond she had formed with my aching erection. In the same motion I sat her up and rose to face her, never letting go of her hair. With just the briefest of glimpses into her hungry eyes I pulled her mouth to mine and kissed her with the same passion that she had just shown to my dick.

Kissing Jenny after she has gone down on me is almost as good as the blow job itself. Her full lips seem even softer and more sensual than normal, and her mouth is as hot and wet as her pussy. Her tongue savagely moves around my mouth trying to be every place at one time. But best of all is the intensity with which she kisses me - it's like she was unwilling to give up the fullness in her mouth and continues to reach for the same feelings in a kiss.

As I continued to enjoy the erotic kiss I lowered her to the carpet with her head near Kasey. Jenny is tall, and a great deal of her height is caused by long legs perfectly shaped by years of high school drill team. Now she was laying here in front of the fire like so many times before, bare, with the soft, yellow glow of the fire caressing the creamy whiteness of her skin.

But this time was different. Some of her brunette curls fell across the leg of another woman. Other painted toenails were just inches away. And following the other woman's legs led you to the other woman's naked body and then her content expression as she explored her body while watching every sexual act we did. I paused for a moment looking at the two of them and then took a mental photograph to store away for a cold, winter night.

Nearest me were the red-painted nails of Jenny's feet, slightly pointed, that began the long trip up her graceful legs. Her left knee was pulled slightly up and over her right one in a vain attempt at modesty. At their juncture was the neatly trimmed mound of dark hair framed by curvaceous hips that narrowed into her small waist. And finally there were her breasts. Everywhere we went, men noticed them - they were large and firm without being grotesque, and they were real, not store-bought. And best of all they were all mine, although tonight we hoped to share them with her best friend.

There were no secrets left in the room now. Each of us was exposed for the study of the others. And each of us within the private confines of the glow of the fire had desires and hungers that needed to be satisfied - this was not the time for extended foreplay.

I took one of her painted feet into my hands and kissed each toe and then the ankle. The skin of her calf was cool and smooth on my lips, but as I made my way up her thigh it became warm and then hot. I kissed up her thigh until I felt the softness of her pubic hair and then turned my mouth toward that sensation. Knowing that she would be wet and wanting, I forced my tongue as far as I could inside her and savored the taste of her juices As my tongue entered Jenny's wetness, her back arched and she moaned.

Kasey moved one hand to the dark red hair between her legs while continuing to fondle her nipples with the other. As my tongue darted in and out of Jenny her moaning grew louder and she began to rhythmically thrust her hips back and forth. Kasey spread her legs slightly and brought her knees toward her to allow better access between her legs. Her intense gaze went from watching the exquisite pleasure on Jenny's face to my mouth while it gave that pleasure. As Jenny's breathing became quicker and her back arched even more, Kasey found her own moist opening and inserted first one, and then two, fingers. Jenny's moan became almost a scream as the tension in her back and legs indicated she was having a long, and intense, orgasm. The waves of ecstasy rushed through her body again and again, and finally began to lessen in intensity. When her legs relaxed and her back once again found the carpet, I knew the orgasm had subsided and removed my tongue from her. Kasey was still working on her own, though, and the stroking of her fingers in and out of her increasing wetness was becoming faster.

"I think she needs to be fucked now," Kasey seductively whispered

I definitely agreed. Watching Jenny reach orgasm and Kasey finger her own pussy had drained me of any will power I had left. I had to feel Jenny's warm pussy embracing my erection. I raised myself from between her legs, and as I crawled toward her she took my face into her hands. She pulled my mouth to hers, and at the same time I guided my erection toward her impatient pussy. As she began to lick her juices from my face, I entered her. Looking up briefly, I saw Kasey's back began to arch as she furiously fingered herself. She closed her eyes and threw her head back as she enjoyed an orgasm quieter, but no less pleasurable, than the one Jenny had enjoyed only minutes earlier.

While Kasey was enjoying the last waves of her orgasm unaware of anything else happening in the room, I began to slowly fuck my wife. I watched her best friend's face as her orgasm subsided and she rejoined us in the present. She looked different - she was relaxed now, and there was a peacefulness that was unusual for her. We briefly made eye contact, and her faint, satisfied smile told me that she wanted to see more. She rolled over to her side, straddled the big throw pillow, and trained her eyes on our naked bodies.

At first my stroking was very slow and deliberate. I would pull almost all the way out, with just the head still inside Jenny's pussy, and then slowly, painfully guide my dick all the way in again. When I was all the way in, I would give a quick, forceful thrust that made Jenny moan and then start the next slow, teasing thrust. This was pleasurable for Jenny for a few minutes, but it was fast, hard fucking that she enjoyed the most. She would grab my hips and speed up the motion to get the feeling she needed. It would happen soon enough, but this teasing would soon make those feelings more intense.

Each teasing stroke was a little quicker than the one before it, and soon there was a continuous motion with no stopping between strokes. It was Jenny, now, who was oblivious to the material world. Her eyes were closed, and every last fiber of her being was concentrating on the pleasure between her legs and the lust we shared that made that pleasure possible. To her, there was nothing tangible beyond that ecstasy.

When we make love in bed, it would be at this point that Jenny would usually grab the wrought-iron rails of the headboard and begin meeting each of my thrusts with one of her own, doubling intensity with which the hardness of my dick would stimulate the thousands of tingling nerve endings inside of her. Tonight there was no headboard. Instead, she found a few inches of carpet, then a throw pillow, and finally Kasey. Kasey undoubtedly was experienced in the feelings of desire and understood what Jenny was feeling. She took Jenny's hands into her own, squeezing tightly, and at the same time held them firmly down, restraining Jenny. In some small way, she had ceased to be an observer and had become a participant in our act of passion.

"Spread your legs wider... feet in the air."

Jenny couldn't believe how hearing Kasey's voice giving her orders intensified her pleasure. She did as she was told.

"Yeah, like that - that is sooo sexy!"

Kasey was enjoying watching her "sweet and innocent" teacher friend getting fucked, and telling her what to do made it seem a lot hotter and a little naughtier.

Jenny also liked the feeling of being held down. She never tried to pull away from Kasey's control; instead, it seemed to escalate her lust. She closed her eyes to free herself from every sense except the sense of feel, and she focused on that one sense in that one small area of her body.

Kasey looked at the pleasure on Jenny's face, then followed the contours of her body to the point where we were joined. She stared at the sight of my hard dick as it pulled out of Jenny's wetness and glistened in the orange glow of the fire. And each time I would thrust deep into Jenny's craving pussy, Kasey's hips would push into the throw pillow in a small imitation of the more energetic thrusts that Jenny made.

It had been a night full of every type of stimulation imaginable. Both of the beautiful women before me had already cum once and experienced the physical and emotional release that accompanies an orgasm. I, on the other hand, still had all of the pent-up emotions and desires that an evening of such erotic magnitude inflicts on people. I needed to cum so I could experience the same serenity that they had felt.

Jenny was beginning to chew on her bottom lip, and her face had changed from a look of extreme serenity to one of intense concentration. She pulled her hands free from Kasey's grasp and grabbed hold of my hips, trying to increase the strength and frequency of my thrusts. I knew she was just moments away from cumming again, and I planned on joining her this time.

Kasey could tell Jenn was about to come as well.

"Cum for me, baby. I want to watch you cum again and hear you scream while Mark cums inside you..."

Unconsciously, Kasey began to softly stroke Jenny's hair while giving her what she wanted to see and hear. She moved in a little closer where she could nuzzle her hair and lightly brush her lips against her skin. And still, she kept an intense gaze on that magical spot where all of our pleasure was originating.

Jenny was on the verge of ecstasy, and I wanted to feel her climax at the same time I came inside of her. Each stroke became more severe, almost violent, as I tried to forge our two, separate beings into one. She released my hips, reached outward, and grabbed for the carpet, looking for anything to hold onto as we finalized our rapture. One hand found the short, coarse fibers of the carpet and tried to rip them from the floor. The other found Kasey who had moved in closer to experience as much of Jenn's orgasm as she could. Unaware of anything outside of her upcoming orgasm, she pulled Kasey even closer.

"I'm gonna cum!" she panted trying to balance the need to breathe with the need to passionately scream. "Y`all are going to make me cummmmm!!!"

Jenn's back lifted at the same time the tingling sensation began somewhere deep within my pelvis. She screamed in newfound ecstasy as I found one last ounce of energy I needed to raise myself up and complete the last wonderful thrusts. The tingling sensation became impassioned waves that began in my erection and raced outward through my body to my arms, legs, hands and feet. And all the tension and love and lust finally, savagely burst forth at the precise moment I felt my cum begin to flow into the warm recesses of Jenny's body.

But as the waves of my orgasm subsided, Jenn's screams of passion did not. I opened my eyes and saw the origin of Jenn's newfound cries of passion. As she started her orgasm, Kasey had started sucking Jenn's nipple.

* * *