All Comments on 'Teacher. Lover. Friend.'

by Hooked1957

Sort by:
  • 226 Comments
HighpikeHighpikealmost 5 years ago
Beautiful

Just loved it, thank you.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyalmost 5 years ago
I remember my Mrs. Blackstone

Middle school English Literature. Hourglass figure, oh so sexy reading glasses, and she drove a bright orange Firebird - the kind with the big graphic decal on the hood. Although predictably, my fantasy was never realized, fifty years later I still remember her wistfully in my mind’s eye.

Very touching story, sexy, but also a little sad. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Well written but depressing

Although there were husbands and wives in this story, I really felt it belonged elsewhere. Maybe Romance? It just doesn't feel like a loving wives story. And I'm sorry but I really don't want to read about death and dying - twice - in this category. One other point. Or observation. I doubt seriously that either his Mother or his wife would have been real happy with either of them being in their relationship. What did he do? Take out a Learner's permit?

3 stars

Bebop3Bebop3almost 5 years ago
I didn't think...

... that I would enjoy this. I was wrong. Sweet story, Mr. 1957.

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 5 years ago

A good story with some interesting characters... but it ended a bit abruptly. It felt like it needed a final paragraph or two to wrap things up. Maybe a bit of touch reflection at the funeral?

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 5 years ago
Hat Trick Literotica Story Alert !

1) Easy Peasy 5 Star Story

2) Story Favorited

3) Author favorited

Ergo the obvious score

Full marks *****

MichaelFitzgeraldMichaelFitzgeraldalmost 5 years ago
What we all hope for ....

... a life well lived, lots of love and a welcome home at the end. I liked it a lot and especially the gentle storytelling. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Loved you story, very moving.

brownmobbrownmobalmost 5 years ago
Damn

one incredibly nice story about human nature at its best, very rare under this category. Thank you, loved it and cried a river. please keep em coming

ju8streadingju8streadingalmost 5 years ago

that was a touching story.

thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Touching story

Beautiful story right till the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Very sweet

And sad

wonder203wonder203almost 5 years ago
Great emotions

Now that was a tender loving wife story told with great emotions. Thank you.

BigGuy33BigGuy33almost 5 years ago
Two words...

Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Reading this makes me smile!

After reading many cuck stories, and disliking most I can smile again.

Most are Shit, made by assholes... for assholes!!!

And half of those writers bitch... "if you don't like cuck stories, than don't read"

Why do I read?... because every now and than one cuck story comes along that restores my believe that they aren't ALL BAD.

This is one of them!

WELL DONE. (it is not literary master peace, but when one looks what else is there, it becomes clear that is head and shoulders above most)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Probably your best story. I’m always looking for someone to take up the challenge of writing a story where the wife’s cheating is at least morally justifiable. You took the challenge and largely came up with a scenario that succeeded. Disease was the only villain in this story.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 5 years ago
Very, very nice.

Nuff said.

pkmapkmaalmost 5 years ago
Very well done and touching

A very well told story. Five stars and a thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A nice romance

It was a nice fantasy romance. I know my wife would not be pleased to learn I was having sex with Traci while we were dating for 6 months. He said it ended before he and MJ became exclusive. 6 months dating and they weren't exclusive? There is no mention of who else MJ was dating and having sex with during those months so now I have to assume she was sleeping around.

mordbrandmordbrandalmost 5 years ago
The biggest failure of this story

Is that he was still in high school.

Otherwise a good yarn, it allows the reader to be distracted by the fact that a teacher doing this with anyone still in school is both despicable and morally reprehensible. I don't care if she was his personal teacher, it doesn't matter if she was male or female, not does it matter that he was 18. All she had to do was wait a tiny bit longer for him to graduate, but she didn't and that makes her a criminal sexual predator.

The only other quibble I have is that I have never really understood the entire argument that if your partner is ill, it means you are given a free pass because you 'must' satisfy a supposed biological 'need' to have sex. I personally feel that someone whose love of their life is terminal would be far more likely to be oblivious to sexual requirements at the moment. Sex is not food, air , or water. It is not something you have to have to survive. Every one of us has gone without it at some point between the age of puberty and today, unless you somehow lost your virginity at the age of twelve or thirteen.

I would have rated this a 4 if not for the teacher thing, that is an instant one for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Beautiful story

And beautiful ending

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 5 years ago

Outstanding.

Some may think it's a bit too Hallmark movie, all stuffed full of goodness, but it felt really good.

This little exchange was hilarious:

"That was amazing!" I blurted out as we separated, but her face told me otherwise.

"What!?" I said quizzically.

"How about next time I lead, and you follow. I'm the one with the experience here," she said very gently.

I turned red as a beet. My greatest moment of triumph turned to failure in five seconds flat.

Another piece that was enjoyable was that Traci was a bright and well grounded woman, not a deluded ditz like so many "loving wives" are constructed.

The sex was not overblown and fit the overall story very well.

Even the sadness of 2 deaths was well done; a transition, not an end and done with love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Ok. I was wrong.

I have never liked cuckolding stories ... until now.

moblanemoblanealmost 5 years ago
Wow !

Who knew it? Loving wives, all over the place! Great Story, and a fine job of describing a true experience of love. Excellent read, I loved it. A great account of what is usually a difficult situation and so often dragged into tawdry detail in this category 5**** but worth considerably more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Well done.

No betrayal within 1000 miles of this story, just a heart-warming tale of human need, care and friendship.

Thank you. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

In a more open society, that is the kind of internship every young teenager should have.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 5 years ago
Additional Thought

While I understand the sentiment, not sure how I feel about the $50,000. It sort of makes him a male prostitute. I know that isn't the intent, but maybe it could have been handled differently, an anonymous scholarship, maybe?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Excellent story!

Thank you for it. It brought tears to my eyes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great story

I’m not usually a person who likes any kind of extra marital sex without direct spouse participation, but this story worked. I was completely invested in the characters and understood their motivations. It was well written and at no time was there any indication of disrespect of anyone in the story. Although it was borderline considering the timeline of his relationship with Mary Jo. Thank you hooked1957 for writing a great story that showed real life situations, emotions, growth, and tragedy. I’m not in favor of cheating, but for once with this type of story, it did not seem that there was and I could live with it.

maninconnmaninconnalmost 5 years ago
Aw...

‘Nuff said...

cordialddcordialddalmost 5 years ago
I should have waited until this evening to read this story...

...not supposed to start the day with tears. Outstanding plot and scenes. One other compliment: this is probably the best "flow" of all your work (congrats to your editors also, I suppose.) Much like a great job of refereeing a game is when noone even knows the ref is there, the best authors write so that the reader never stops to say "why did he/she use those words;" or "why didn't you explain that detail earlier rather than throw it in as a crutch to help get through this scene?" Not once did the writing or the structure interrupt a great tale. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Very well executed

Great job.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 5 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "A nice romance"

"There is no mention of who else MJ was dating and having sex with during those months so now I have to assume she was sleeping around." - "Sleeping around?" They weren't exclusive, she was presumably dating others, possibly having sex with them. That doesn't equate with "sleeping around." I believe that HE was also dating others, possibly having sex with them (I seem to remember something about his skill at eating pussy being appreciated!), so I have to assume that HE was sleeping around, right?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 5 years ago
@mordbrand

He's in High School and 18. She's a Middle School teacher. As stated, maybe a gray area, but not the scandalous behavior you seem to think it was.

Nowhere is it implied that there is some sort of an automatic free pass when your partner is ill. It was made QUITE clear that this was something that HE wanted, that she resisted. I'll grant you that part of his desire for this was so that her pent up desires would lead to something more serious, but the fact remains that nothing in the story indicated the belief that she somehow had the right to take a lover.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958almost 5 years ago
Nice story, Hooked.

Write another, please. Randi.

WindySwimmingWindySwimmingalmost 5 years ago
Just Outstanding!

This the most beautiful story I've ever read on this site. Mega kudos!!

WindySwimming

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
mannicon was right

nuf said

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Started blubbering about half way through and used up a dozen Kleenex by the end.

There are a few dozen stories on Lit that take relationships all the way to the end. It’s hard to pull off gracefully and requires restraint; the very antithesis of the typical Lit/ LW story.

You did well.

Thank you. Weeping can be cathartic.

steeltiger01steeltiger01almost 5 years ago

That was nothing short of beautiful. My compliments on a very well written, very well told story. You just keep getting better!

JLRemora2JLRemora2almost 5 years ago
Great Story

Two thumbs up!

imhaplessimhaplessalmost 5 years ago
Entertaining

Need I say more? 5*

johnadpjohnadpalmost 5 years ago
Beautifully Done Sir

In two pages you evoked so many thoughts and emotions. First, you have a husband and a wife (I mean Greg and Mary Jo) who truly loved their spouses and were mature and thoughtful individuals. You have truly lack of male ego. How many men would have pushed their wives to do what Traci did, even when they were no longer capable of having sex themselves? If the roles of Mary Jo and the MC were reversed, would he have been as accepting and grateful to her past lover who taught and advised her so much? Would he been as understanding to keep "him" in their lives and for "her" to lie next to him as "he" passed away?

Another part hit close to home for me. A couple of years back my wife, son and I had traveled overseas and apparently I got some bug there (the doctors never discovered what exactly) and when I got back I got incredibly sick and almost died. Was in intensive care for 6 weeks. Around week 4 or so, because they couldn't identify what was attacking my organs my main internist wondered if their prognosis that I got some kind of virus overseas was wrong and that I had some kind of cancer and wanted to run some tests for that. I was already ground down by what was happening to me and this possibility truly depressed me.

My immediate reaction was I told my wife two things. First, if this becomes some kind of long debilitating thing that she is not riding it out along with me. I'm divorcing her. I told her, "life is for the living." The second thing was that I didn't want my son to see me waste away, nor come to my funeral (he was only 9 then) and see me dead in a coffin. I wanted him to remember me the way I was. It ended up not being cancer, and while they never figured out exactly what it was they zapped me with the strongest antivirals, antibiotics and antifungals for about a week and about 3 months of recuperation and I got better.

This story made me think both sides of that decision I was making. Greg didn't want Traci to make a bad decision that she will regret. Was his worry that if another man took her away and she wouldn't be there for him she would regret it for the rest of her life? While that may sound convenient and self-serving on Greg's part, I can see how it was actually truly selfless. He was actually watching out for his wife even in that. He realized if she couldn't deal with losing him and ran away from him (with the help of another man) that she would end up regretting it all of her life. Truly loving someone is watching out for them to not fail themselves (as opposed to setting them up for failure like a lot of these LW stories tend to do). So this story got me thinking if I push my wife away, if I become an invalid or face something like Greg did, is it taking something profound away from her by not allowing her to be there for me that would haunt her for the rest of her life?

But that thought was two fold, because Traci lost critical years in being with Greg after his diagnosis. It seemed like his diagnosis would have been around when Traci was mid-40's (maybe 47 if the MC got her age right as 45 when he was in 8th grade) and he didn't pass away until 6 or 7 years after his diagnosis. Those are critical years in Traci possibly having found another mate for the rest of her life. The saddest part of this story for me was that Traci was without a mate for the rest of her life.

So back to the drawing board if I have similar circumstances as Greg again. Being 9 years older than my wife doesn't help either. Although my being the asshole and divorcing her should take away the guilt that she left me. The sad and beautiful thing is that I know she would fight me tooth and nail.

KingBandorKingBandoralmost 5 years ago
Now imagine how different the story would have been

If...

Someone caught them coming out of the motel AND it was 2019. She woulf have been villified in the media, lost her job and never teach again.

"Teacher of 13 year olds caught sleeping with former student still in high school"

A local, married teacher, Traci Blackstone, was arrested today after being observed leaving a motel with his former middle school Teacher. She was released and charges were dropped when police ascertained her adultrous affair was with zn 18-year old studrnt. Local school board superintendent, Mike Gattnoughbalz, has ordered her suspended without pay. State regulations prohibit a teacher from having sexusl relations with any student, even if the student is above the age of consent. police are investigating if Mrs Blackstone has molested other children who have been in her care. Her husband, Greg Blackdtone told News11 " I knew she was looking for a guy to be her lover, but I never expected her to bang a kid shebused to teach."

Up next, Dan Schwartz delves into the history of pedophilia among teachers."

Or how about if the Teacher had been a 50 year old man snd the student a girl???

KB

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

I'm not crying, you're crying!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
It was a sad story ,I’m undecided on this one

This was a gray area, a student and a older teacher. The fact this arrangement continued so long . Just does not work for me. And his mother and Mary jo accepting this is not the real world.

ejsathomeejsathomealmost 5 years ago
Absolutely . . .

. . . beautiful. Tears . . . so touching. Thank you very much.

LordGeoffreyLordGeoffreyalmost 5 years ago
Ignore any criticisms

Every character was honorable, compassionate, and likeable. The story was engaging and very well written and a wonderful example caring people.

Summa cum laude.

Crusader235Crusader235almost 5 years ago
Beautiful

I refuse to analyze a beautiful story that brings tears to my eyes. Traci was only 7 years older than I am now. Five Stars, and thank you for it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I should have waited.

I am going to the funeral of a very close first cousin tomorrow. I did not need to cry today because I will tomorrow. I should have waited until next week.

Very good.

patilliepatilliealmost 5 years ago
Wow, wonderfully emotional

For the first three quarters of the story, i was wondering why this rated so high, but that ending was powerful. You wrote that very well. Thx for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A troubling romance, and a camouflaged wife sharing story.

The husband (supposedly) couldn't have intercourse with his wife, so he persuades her to fuck someone else. In a responsible and discreet manner, of course. So, does it matter why the husband couldn't have intercourse with his wife? What if he were paralyzed, what if he had some disease, what if he became injured or crippled? What if he were assigned overseas with business or the military? What if he just didn't enjoy and want to have sex with his wife? When does a committed marriage become uncommitted due to illness, distance, or circumstances?

Sex is amazing, wonderful, and exciting. It isn't air, water, or food. Many many people live without sex for many different reasons. Traci decided not to live without it. Sure, she had her husband's permission and encouragement, supposedly, but in the end she fucked another man because she wanted to. And she kept fucking him for the same reason all cheating spouses do: it was good for her, and there were no adverse consequences. So what makes Traci any different from any other spouse who decides to fuck some man other than her husband?

I'm not sure I know. My wife would consider it a betrayal if I encouraged her to have sex with anyone but me. She would consider it a statement of my lack of faith and trust in her, a denigration of our marriage, and evidence that if the tables were turned I would be fucking around on her sick disabled self.

But I'm trying to see some justification, or at least understanding, of what Traci and Robert decided. It really does sound plausible or understandable in a theoretical sense. But something about the whole scenario just seems wrong, contrived, and dishonest.

A very thought provoking and morally challenging story. Thank you for your time and talent.

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 5 years ago
What a beautiful, loving story

Just more than words can say.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sucked

Tooooo much cucky shit . Like hell the hubby would do that . Get it when he would get gone . Then fuck ya whore ass off .tt

enderlocke27enderlocke27almost 5 years ago
eh

idk it would have been hot but too much serious emotional stuff. guess just not my type of story. that "the high school" bugged me idk if thats proper english or not but never heard it being said that way before "at high school" would have been better

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 5 years ago
Very nice story.

Well plotted and paced with honorable characters. This was a nice romance with a loving wife and husband. Good job!

cybojicybojialmost 5 years ago
This

Is your best work so far. Wonderful.

ChuckEPooChuckEPooalmost 5 years ago
In tears

Beautifully written story. Looking forward to more of your writing. It had me in tears well done

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Aw Damn

LW ain’t supposed to make mofos tear up!

Ain’t that about some...

That’s what the Romance section is for!

RGWardsRGWardsalmost 5 years ago
Ummm, WOW!

A lovely story - and very thought provoking, for someone who lost his wife nearly 18 months ago after a short illness. A well earned 5 stars and “Favourite” has been given :-)

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 5 years ago
Wow a female teacher

Fucks a student and it’s touching. Flip the script, a make teacher would be called A statutory rapist. Funny Huh

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
5 stars!

Excellent work!

penneydog55penneydog55almost 5 years ago
Wowee!

A lot of people would lay claim to this happening to them?...Me..Not even in my dreams!...Thank You for sharing this Brilliant story with us....5 stars ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

BillandKateBillandKatealmost 5 years ago
Well Done

Nice 5 star story about good people. Yes, she technically committed 'adultery', but the circumstances were well explained. And as his wife, MJ, stated, it was for a good cause. Everyone acted honorably, in my opinion. Thanks for a good read.

laptopwriterlaptopwriteralmost 5 years ago
To tell you the truth, after reading the first few paragraphs of this I was going to take a pass.

This morning I noticed a post regarding the story where several of my friends had nothing but good things to say about it, so...

I thought I would give it a shot.

This was done with style, talent, and compassion. It is a work of literary art. Thank you. 5 real big stars.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Beautiful story

This is a beautiful story and one that I can appreciate. You are an artist with words and.one whose posts I always look forward too. Thank you for a sad but really welcome addition to today's posts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good story

You got good comments from Bebop, Mattblack, HDK, Laptopwriter and Randi. I'd say that is the grand slam. You hit this one out of the park, and you seem to be getting better. No over the top murders or cream pies. Just what the doctor ordered. Keep up the good work. Sometimes who doesn't comment on a story says as much about it as who does, but when the really skilled writers compliment you, you can take that to the bank.

266xxyz266xxyzalmost 5 years ago
Brought tears to My eyes..

Well written, great job altho IDK if I would or could handle that whole situation in the same fashion but thats my problem. Your story will become a classic on LW category.. Thanks for your effot and great read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Outstanding

Simply outstanding writing. Thank you

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 5 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "A troubling marriage"

"When does a committed marriage become uncommitted due to illness, distance, or circumstances?" - First, when the affected partner decides so. Second, when it's permanent. Deployment and business trips don't count (MAYBE if the absent partner is also granted the same privilege!)

What makes her different is 1) She DIDN'T want to, her husband urged her. 2) She wasn't cheating. Yes, she enjoyed it! If she didn't, what was the point.

Look, I'm as opposed to sharing as the next guy, it's too cucky for me. I personally wouldn't have done it even in his circumstances.

While the story sold me, I DO have some second thoughts, only in that it appears that he could have satisfied her in other ways besides intercourse. It's not really clear.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 5 years ago
@Huedogg2

No, it wouldn't have been statutory rape because he was 18.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Beautifully told gentle story

Thanks for the great free read.

mordbrandmordbrandalmost 5 years ago
@sbrooks

It doesn't matter if she was a primary, middle school, or high school teacher. It's against the fucking law. If you flip the script and it was a male teacher and a female student, people would be grabbing torches and pitchforks.

This isn't like college, where it's frowned upon but overlooked if they aren't in one of your classes. Again, as I said, it's morally reprehensible and serious enough to warrant jail time or the loss of career. A simple few words saying she waited until he graduated before beginning their affair would have made this acceptable. I stand by my original post.

KRD19254KRD19254almost 5 years ago

This is 6* material, and it is interesting to see your steady progress in your writing abilities. In the past few days I've read many of your stories and I can see progress in each story (Traci takes a beating - until this one).

Your now challenging qhlm1 (and a select few others) into becoming the next new dominant Top-Dog in L-LW, and entering the "Master-of-the-Quill" level. Hooyay, Salute!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
LapTopWriter changed my mind on reading this story

I DID start this yesterday, and stopped. But came back to it today.

Actually, that was more about my mood yesterday, then how my mood seems today.

No doubt, getting endorsements from Lit Elite IS (my experience as proof of concept) is like having money in the bank.

But, really craftsmanship and quality are what pay the bills.

Here, in this tale, you ultimately did so much "right", that it is hard to see what, if anything, was wrong. That takes skill.

My mistake, was not being prepared for the pacing. This is a story that shoots off like a rocket. Starts slow, but builds in intensity- gradually; but consistently. At the start it is "easy" to turn away. because we are all jaded readers here, thinking we know what is coming. It becomes hard for us to get lost in a moment, and just let the narrator explain, with faith that his story will take us someplace different than our expectations would otherwise suggest.

This is the type of thing that sets authors apart.

I think the real masterstroke in this work is how well you engineered the tension and release.

It is NOT a good thing that ANY teacher picks a favorite ex-pupil to be her toy-boy.

Could this story have been told without that characterization? Turns out that it works out, but BY THE VERY NATURE THAT IT IS PROBLEMATIC, keeps the tension high, so that the reader is WAITING for a problem to arise. How will hubby react over time? How will she change after his death? What of new and different relationships, opportunities, and experiences? That tension keeps the reader guessing and engaged. At any point, something could have gone horribly wrong with this scenario. The fact that it doesn't, brings relief INSTEAD of skepticism. Controlling the release of tension steers the reader to a satisfying conclusion, and when effective, reminds us of the talent employed that being able to pull that off represents.

I, and I suspect, WAY TOO MANY of us, are jaded and frustrated readers here. We mine these pages for gems like we are stranded in an abandoned ghost town. It becomes hard to believe anything could still exist beneath the rock. Yet one unique sentiment comes along to remind us that it HAS been worth the search, so that this lone and rare find might lead to possible others. Faith remains in people here, using this platform, to IMPROVE, EXPAND, and REDEFINE, their skills and talents.

I will always enjoy hard work and a quality product. You should be really proud of your accomplishments!

Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Name confusion

"She looked over at Traci"

Should be Mary Jo

Please fix it

GeorgeAndersonGeorgeAndersonalmost 5 years ago
Well done, Hooked!

Beautifully written; characters very well drawn and allowed to grow; satisfying ending: once you grant the initial premise. It was particularly touching to me as IRL, my wife has a chronic disease. This isn't the only option for loving spouses in the situation, and it isn't the one I will choose if it comes to that, but you did an excellent job of presenting this one. Five stars from me.

GA.

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 5 years ago
mordbrand, your comment id pointless and stupid.

It's illegal? So is murder. You going to be critical of a murder story because murder is illegal?

OOAAOOAAalmost 5 years ago
Great story!

Congratulations!!!

johnadpjohnadpalmost 5 years ago
@Morbrand Re:Sbrooks103x Comment

We have to stop in this new era living in a theoretical world. First world nations have now come to the conclusion that men and women are equal (which is great), but many seem to confuse that with that men and women are the same. We are not. Things affect men and women differently.

I have known many women who have told me that they have had sexual abuse at a young age. All had negative feelings associated with the experience of one degree or another.

On the other hand I know male friends who had a sexual experience with an older woman when they were underage (including myself) and all of us look back on it fondly. None of us were under 14, and I'm sure that would have made a difference, but then women being sexual with boys under 14 is almost unheard of and is extremely rare. So unless the woman is mentally fucking with the boys it doesn't seem to create a negative problem. But then again it's likely not necessarily the sexual aspect that fucks a boy up if a woman who is mentally ill has authority over a boy.

The reason the older women are typically found out is not because the boys go crying to their parents that they've been abused. It's because they go around bragging about the hot teacher they've been fucking. The older females seem also to be submissive to the younger males (which was my case). And in several of the public stories that have come out about female teachers with their male students it was the boys that seemed to be controlling the relationship and moving it forward. They would ask the teacher to send them nude pics. One told the teacher to fuck his friend and she was found out because the friend bragged about it. Etc, Etc!

I'm not saying these women don't have something wrong with them that they're going after a 15 or 16 year old boy. I'm just saying that it makes a big difference the gender of the "victim".

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreealmost 5 years ago
Nice.

Well written and the plot tight and believable.

The "Mrs. Robinson" concept is an old one,

but never gets too old.

Well done Hooked1957!

Top ratings from me.

mordbrandmordbrandalmost 5 years ago
@ mattblack and john

My complaint and score of one are not primarily due to the age difference. Of course people are going to have sex with partners of varying ages. If the female lead in this take was merely older, it wouldn't matter because the protagonist was 18.

That is not the crux of the issue. The issue is that she was a teacher, a person of authority and one who is held in check not only by law, but by educational policy. At the very least she would have been cashiered from teaching, at the worst indicted for criminal acts.

As far as the stupidity of my comments, this is not a murder story, Matt. It is a story about an older woman and a younger man. Were the younger man out of school, I would have little complaint about the tale. Since he wasn't, my complaint is neither stupid nor invalid. You are, of course, welcome to your own opinion. For instance, my opinion is that your comment was rude and you can go fuck yourself as far as I am concerned, but then we probably both are aware of the homily regarding opinions and assholes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Fucking a teacher is not new . It happens and every young guy I know wanted to fuck at least one of his teachers. I also know a few that have. I remember a friend of a friend that started fucking his teacher after the first six months she was there. He was a big older looking guy and kept the flirting high from day one . Once he got her it was over , fucking her all the time . When he could he leave blinds open a bit if it was at his house or when they were in a car he’d let them know where . He even talked her into anal and than always fucked her ass while talking real dirty . To her credit apparently she never graded him differently. She was a slut though and fucked two other guys that graduated that year and also a few of his friends outside of the school. She was married and 30 but said she love the younger cock and she also told them when she was younger she fucked a lot . She said she was a off the charts slut in college and tried everything she wanted including get dped by two black football players. She said every guy that was from different areas across the country and definitely guys of different ethnic backgrounds had s good chance to fuck her . Wish I could’ve met her in college. Anyway good story. I know if I’m the dick husband I couldn’t let my wife fuck some guy . It would kill me quicker but his selfless act and the personality of his wife and the kid who she picked to fuck were perfect if someone was in that predicament

billbraukbillbraukalmost 5 years ago
Simply wonderful!

Thoughtful, well-written and sensitive. Simply wonderful! Keep up the great work!

prinnaveaprinnaveaalmost 5 years ago
Well done Hooked

I finally got to read this very touching story. 7/9/19

My comment would be the same has George Anderson's, BR1958, HDK, and many others in the positivity camp. 5*+

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Very well done

Good story enjoyed

Romance at it'sfinest

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Finally

A Traci I like and respect along with all of the other characters, not a bad one in the bunch. Don't know how I'd react being in Greg's position and condition but he was one class act, as was his wife. Thank you for a fine, sad but uplifting story. As for the nay sayers, go read something else and let the rest of use enjoy a moment. Signed: BTW

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyalmost 5 years ago
Damn!!

Great story. I cried

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Excellent Read

And, yes, I cried at the end. Very moving story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Beautiful

Thank you for a touching and caring story. Rendered so beautifully! 5*s.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A great story

The story is great. A sad ending, but that’s life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You made me cry

Damn you

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sobbing like a baby now

This story dragged up so many memories, although, in my case, it was the other way round with my wife suggesting that I took a lover. That never happened, I couldn't bring myself to do it, but the pain was just the same.

She recounted a memory from when she worked in a care home. One night, during her break, she lay down on a sofa in an otherwise empty lounge. Suddenly she heard a loud and drawn out sigh. Thinking one of the residents had come down, she looked around to see who it was. Sat in a corner of the room was an older lady dressed in dark clothes with an old style lace mop cap on her head. My wife had the feeling that the woman was waiting for someone. It may have been a coincidence but some days later one of the residents passed on.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
I always need to laugh...

...when I read a story about someone who cannot go without sex while their spouse struggles with a medical problem. Even if it lasts years, intimacy between loving partners takes many forms. What kind of person cheapens their loving relationship just because they "need" sex? I know the story is meant to be loving, but the characters are pretty shallow when you get right down to it. Nicely told, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Sounds like Just Words had somebody shit in his corn flakes. Calm down, go take a nap.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Ok that was epic

Really great and sad at the same time. I don't think many people realise just how common this type of arrangement is, well done.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
Second reading darn tears again understand couples who stay faithful through things as this but

Understand couples who make arrangements as this story

And you handled it so well

Favorite

xtchrxtchrabout 4 years ago
You Got Me!

When I started reading this story, I thought it would be about a teacher taking advantage of a student and was ready to dislike it. HOWEVER, you made this a love story between 2 people who could never have their love. These 2 people really, really cared for each other. This was not really about teacher/student sex...it was about a real relationship between 2 people...and it was so well done. Thank you for this sad, sad story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nice story

but you would think that he could keep the characters right in one of the most important scenes. Had Traci looking over at herself there in the final scene. Horrible.

detroitdave

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHooked1957@Hooked1957
Basic average guy in basic average America.

story TAGS