Teacher Loves the Student Body

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow." He heard Sue say softly. He slowly pulled out and cum began flowing out of her pussy. She rolled over and looked at the mess. The cum dripped out of her, onto the desk, and then onto the floor.

"You really let loose there tiger." She said. "That was definitely the best sex I've ever had, so I'm going to do you a few favors. First is advice. Bring condoms next time. This was special and I was too busy loosing my mind to tell you but you really shouldn't have came in me." She saw the panicked look in his eyes. "No, it's fine for this time. I'm in the safest part of my cycle, I think. Secondly, I want to keep doing this, which means I need you to clean yourself up and get your ass home to your wife and child. If you are forced to leave the school then the fun is done. I'm use to cleaning up messes like this so I'll stay and clean it up while you go tell your wife you were working late."

Against his better judgment he quickly ran to the locker room and cleaned himself up. He changed into the spare outfit he kept at work and quickly drove home. At home his wife was upset that he had to work late but so thankful that her husband was home to help with the baby.

12