All Comments on 'Teacher Loves the Student Body Ch. 03'

by Isaacryk0

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
RTR10RTR108 months ago

No reaction from him over the "Fuck a baby into me!" demand? I understand having a breeding kink but what turns you on & what you're actually willing to do about that turn on are two totally different things. Playing fast & loose with birth control & can be exciting in the moment but having the reality slap you in the face AFTER that moment has passed is a terrifying prospect. Still not understanding WHY all of a sudden he's taking all these massive chances. But I'm invested in the story & look forward to more chapters!

Ilfen1Ilfen18 months ago

I don't understand why people are complaining about the content rather than the spelling errors.

It is OBVIOUS that the story is operating on porn logic and the author does not plan to conform to real world rules (nor does he need to). There are other stories that are more realistic but that's definitely not what this one is going for.

However, I'm flabbergasted that you have spelling errors that could be EASILY fixed by just running it through a spell checker. You spelled "couple" as "coupke"

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Omg that was so hot. I just can’t help but imagine him breeding the whole fucking school.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I'm enjoying the series so far 😃💕

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

Please fix your grammatical mistakes.

So, so many. "He" when you mean "her" several times. Repeated words. Misspellings.

Stuff like that takes the reader out of the story so fast.

Fix tho5and thisnis an A+

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous