Teacher Loves the Student Body Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh how flattering!"

"Oh I should probably get you your menus. Sorry, I'm usually more professional than this!" She handed Joan her menu then let go of mine before it reached my hands. It clattered onto the table, then the floor.

"Oh my god, I am so sorry." She said as she got down to pick it up. All hope of a normal peaceful meal vanished as soon as she was out of sight of my wife. She fumbled one hand with the menu and the other softly, but purposefully groped my crotch. She popped up with the menu and handed it to me for real this time.

"We have two specials today. The first is a fresh Mediterranean seafood basket. Its got clams, crabs, talapia, and even calamari. It is a little on the pricier side of things, but believe me, it's definitely worth the price." She leaned in conspiratorially. "And I think they've actually under costed it so you would definitely get more than your money's worth."

"Oh that sounds good! Honey, are you okay if I get that? I know we haven't been out in a while so it'd be nice to splurge."

"Yes of course, my dear." Anthony said.

Bita put her hand over her heart. "Aww, how sweet. You three are just the cutest little family. We do have a new jalapeño alfredo pasta. Its straight forward, exciting, flavorful. Great if you are looking to try out something new. Its a quick and simple dish but easy doesn't mean it's not worth it."

"Okay, then I'll try that." Anthony said, handing the menu back to her.

Anthony breathed a sigh of relief when Bita went away with their order. He was so worried that Bita would say the wrong thing around his wife that it put him on edge.

"How was work today, darling? Anything interesting happen?"

Anthony had a brief flash of Bianca riding him. Her perky tits bouncing to the rythm of her desperate fucking. He shooed that thought out of his mind.

"Yes, actually. One of the art teachers asked if I'd pose nude for an after school art class on Friday. They offered $200 but I don't think I'll go for it."

"Why not babe?"

Her question suprised him. "I'd want to make sure that you are okay with it first. But also I have to see these student every day, so it might be embarrassing."

"Honey, there is nothing embarrassing about your body. Every inch of you is perfect, and you have a lot of inches." She said squeezing his hand. "Plus, you are hitting the gym every day. You've worked hard to look this amazing. I think it'd ve a confidence boost."

"You are so good to me."

"And I'll keep the $200. Just think if it as the fee for pimping you out."

It was then that the baby started to get fussy. She was normally such a calm baby, but some combination of the new smells, new scenery, or new sounds really upset her. She started crying so I tried to hold her and bounce her. That always worked at home, but she was not having it today. Even though they were isolated from other guests, Joan still embarrassedly looked around.

"Honey, why don't I try to calm her down in the car and you wait here."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I think we just need to calm her down where she's comfortable."

"Okay, call me if something changes. We can always get our food to go if you think it'd be easier to eat this at home."

"I'll call you if anything changes."

Almost as soon as Joan had walked the baby outside, Bita came back with waters.

"Aw you sure have a cute kid, sir."

"Thanks Bita. Joan will be back any second so don't try anything funny."

Bita leaned in close to talk right into his ear.

"You don't like funny? That odd. I've heard that 'funny' really gets you going." She put her hand on his crotch and started to rub. "It seems you do like this funny."

Anthony didn't push her away so she got more enthusiastic with her rubbing.

"What about my big tits, huh? Do you like them? Is that what was is getting you worked up?" She started playing with one of her own tits. "Does it get you worked up that I'm trying to fuck you while your wife is just outside."

His cock twitched at that and she gave him a vigorous squeeze.

"Oh you do like that! You know what gets me worked up? You want me to tell you?"

Anthony let out a soft. "Yes."

"It really gets me worked up that you've got this massive thing hidden here and you still dote on your family. Ugh, I want to make you forget all about them."

It was just then that the phone rang. It was Joan. Anthony push the little seductress away and answered.

"Hey honey, how is she doing?"

"I think we'll have to get the food to go. Can you tell our waitress?"

Anthony looked at the girl who was on her knees in fron of him using both hand to play with his dick through his pants.

"I think I'll be able to find her." He said and ended the call. He lifted her chin so that she was looking up at him. "You go tell the kitchen that we want our food to go."

She looked up at him nodding. "And then what?"

"Then we'll see how good a girl you are after that."

Bita nearly sprinted away. Anthony watched her go. His dick was doing the talking, but he knew that this girl wasn't going to stop until she was satisfied. He dreaded what would happen if the horny student followed them back home. She ran back to him and dragged him by the hand into a side room. She started to fumble with her buttons on her shirt. Anthony impatiently grabbed the top and pulled it open, sending a few buttons flying a cross the room, causing her to gasp. She was wearing a purple lacy bra that fortunately clipped in the front so Anthony undid the clasp. Bita huge breast spilled out, unrestrained. They were caramel, with big darker areolas. Anthony went down and suckled on her soft nipple just long enough for a taste. He grabbed her waistband and pulled her pants down in one quick motion. She pulled her panties to the side to reveal her hot, wet pussy.

"Oh I need you inside of me!" She said as she helped hin get his massive cock loose. He lifted her and pushed her back against the wall and felt her shiver in anticipation as the head of his dick brushed up against her wetness. She stared into his eyes with lust. He stared back like an animal. He slowly lowered her body onto his rock hard member. She was so wet that he slid into her with very little resistance. She was stuck between a wall and a hard dick and loved every second on it. Her feet dangled as he held he up against the wall, thrusting into her.

"Oh god! Oh god, you are so big! Does your big married cock like my sweet pussy?"

Wordless he picked up the pace. Franticly slamming into her. She was finally able to wrap her legs around him as he bottomed out in her. His range of motion was smaller, but it was right where she needed it. Her breathing started to get more rapid and her hand gripped his arms tightly. She hadn't reached her climax yet, but she was teetering on the edge of a massive orgasm. He felt his own climax approaching as well.

Then his phone rang.

"I need to answer this."

"Just don't stop! Oh my god I'm so close."

"I'm close too!" He said, still thrusting as his phone kept ringing.

"Oh god, oh god!" She said then leaned in close to whisper. "Cum inside me!"

"If you are a good girl while I'm on the phone." Then he answered his phone. "Hey honey, how's the baby?"

"She's still fussy. How much longer is it going to take in there?" Her voice on the phone was loud enough for Bita to overhear what was said. Anthony put a hand over Bita's mouth so that she didn't make a squeak then thrust deeply into her.

"I'm almost finished. I can see that the waitress is about to come." Bita's eyes widened and she nodded vigorously.

"Okay, well hurry up. I think if we get the baby to bed soon after we get home we can still have a pleasant dinner." She said over the phone. A devious idea blossomed in Anthony's mind that made him smile.

"I'm almost done in here. Should I come outside or finish in here." He stared into Bita's eyes and began rhythmically pounding into her again.

"Oh, definitely finish inside! I'll be waiting out here with the baby." Bita smiled so wide that it was visible under Anthony's hand.

"Perfect! I love you Joan." He then hung up. He took the hand off of Bita's mouth and started pounding away with reckless abandon.

"Oh god! Yes, cum inside me! Please cum inside me! I need you to! Ugh! It will feel so good!"

Anthony felt her reach climax. Her legs pulled him in close and her hands scrambled to grab onto him. Her whole body shook and convulsed. He felt a rush of wetness in her pussy and it began to constrict as he too reached climax. He felt his seed shoot out in torrents into her deepest parts. With each thrust he shot more and more cum into her and with each thrust she pulled him closer.

"Yes! Fill my pussy! Fuck a baby into me!" She nearly screamed.

Anthony pulled out and let Bita slump against the wall. She quickly moved her panties to cover her cum filled hole. She Started trying to dress but avoided eye contact after her climax. Anthony just shook his head and left her in the closet after making himself decent. He and his wife's food were sitting in bags on the table. Anthony tossed enough cash for the meal and a generous tip and went out to see is wife and daughter waiting in the car.

"Sorry that that it took so long."

"No, I'm the one who thought our daughter was ready for a restaurant. Lets go home and continue our date!"

12