All Comments on 'Teacher Poker'

by quale

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Needs a little more...

Not bad, but the plot was standard and predictable. Could be helped by adding unexpected twists like a maintenance guy unlocking the door and catching them in mid scene... Ms. Carter might be forced to choose between no condom and anal sex as an option or be given no choice at all. Keep writing, your story has potential. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More descriptive

Loved story hope there is a part 2 at least but would of been nice of been more descriptive about Ms. Carter can't really picture when just told big fake tits and dark black hair

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Gets more unbelievable with each passing line

By the end, it might as well include dragons and alien monsters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Best

Your best story yet. Consider having Ms. Carter confide in someone like an old family friend, school peer, counselor or her professor/mentor when she attended university. Naturally the information is used to "use" the lovely teacher in various and sundry ways.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellen

I hope you will had several other chapter to this excellent story. The blackmail in the classroom may be kinky.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More please

I look forward to reading the next chapter of her being blackmailed into submission in delicious circumstance.

girloncloud9girloncloud9over 11 years ago
The magical tool called spellcheck

First of all "yeah" contains an "e". I am still not sure what "mounded" means, and you just left out letters and sometimes even words. Get an editor. You have potential, but it's obvious when you're writing that you get yourself aroused, because the mistakes become more frequent. Try reading through it when you're done, and maybe you'll catch these errors.

DeepLoverDeepLoverover 11 years ago
My favorite story in the entire site

Loved the story and plot, Ms. Carter's feelings and pleasure are an amazing read. This work inspired me to probably start my own stories.

I would also like a sequel to this.

FerrumitzalFerrumitzalover 11 years ago
Had to read it twice....

Very erotic read. You definitely need to do a sequel to this. Maybe another dozen chapters. Nothing too far-fetched to break the "believability" of it, but definitely more on her adventures!

CapelmawrCapelmawrover 11 years ago
GREAT STORY

I agree, one of the best stories (If not the best) stories on the site.

Any chance that you will wrtite another chapter? I certainly hope so. Please let us know if you are going to cvontinue the story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
MORE PLEASE

MORE PLEASE, You have got to continue this story and 'record ' her further adventures.

Do not give up now, there are plenty of readers waiting so come on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

fucking great i am cumming like a waterfall after reading this and i am imagining to do this with some of my ex school teachers who dont even wear panties.I used to go for tution to a school teacher.She was always braless.One day she wore a blouse which had a hole at the nipple area.She gave me a nice view.I kept staring at her bare areola while she was teaching.Suddenly she caught me staring and you wont believe ..she didn't scold me.instead she smiled and to my surprise she took off her blouse and said:take a better view!I couldn't say anything but she said:'come on and touch my breasts.I fondled her breasts for almost 30 minutes.She moaned and enjoyed.Suddenly i found her hands fondling my bare cock.I was so busy with her breasts that she had pulled down my 3 quarter pants and my underwear.Then i wasted no time and took off her skirt and she was pantyless.We had great sex.We did it many times.She has also told her colleague teachers about our sexual relationship.They have told me that they want to have group sex with me.All female milfs and me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice story

Need part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great!

Hot story. Needs to continue.

spankfunforspankfunforalmost 8 years ago
Great Start!

Teacher Needs a Lot More Discipline! I Want to Read About It!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
best story on the site

Too bad there is no more parts to this

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Desperately needs editing

as well as spellchecking. It’s kinda far fetched and unrealistic even whilst being predictable. She could’ve maintained control by refusing them sex outright or even refusing sex without a condom. Their phones should’ve been confiscated first to preempt the photographic/video evidence.

tucsonazmantucsonazmanover 5 years ago
Tucsonazman

I loved your story. As a gay man I rewrote it as if the teacher was a gay man that the boys turned out. Because of the breast implants I pictured him with pierced tits. I would enjoy seeing a second part.

Grant66Grant66over 4 years ago
Very hot the way a teacher's arrogance gets her nude and fucked

Super hot the way the teacher's arrogance got her into a position where she's naked and then fucked and covered in cum by her students. Plus it ends with her fantasizing being their helpless sex toy for the next year.

mattpantyhosemattpantyhoseabout 4 years ago
Hot!

I love it when women of power get overtaken by their own lust and humiliated. Your story fit that theme really well.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Very hot story. I would love to see more but it needs much better proof reading. It's filled with partial sentences and missing punctuation which detracts from the enjoyment of the story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A part 2 would be nice so we could get confirmation she became pregnant with his kid

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous