All Comments on 'Teacher Slave Pt. 04'

by Codlingsby

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
PixiehoffPixiehoffover 1 year ago

This is so good. I love the concept, and you bring it to fruition so well - 5 hot stars from me xxxxx

CodlingsbyCodlingsbyover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you, Pixie - sorry it's taken so long, but the ideas were in my head all the time. One more, maybe two, and then a new story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love it and well worth the wait.

RoissyAngelRoissyAngelover 1 year ago

I like this. I would have preferred the use of 'Mistress' by Louise when she was slapped and told to finish her sentence. I liked the "Do it" from Lizzie with a change in her attitude. Then I enjoyed that momentarily pause as she realised the opportunity that she has with Louise, what Louise wanted to become.

I have read back through the 4 chapters a few times but I keep missing how old Louise is. Was an age given for her? 40s? Late 30s? Hopefully she is not a 20-something.

EssEssCehEssEssCehover 1 year ago

You started with a great premisse, your writing style is great as far as I can say as a non-native-speaker. It's only that I feel you crossed a bit into the "everybody and their granny-category is into it"-trap.

You know these stories where quite every side-character is very conveniently is into BDSM and just conveniently just shares the same kink, so that it very conveniently just clicks at the right time with all the right people.

It's no major problem... just a very nice story and solidly into the 4-stars-category but yeah... my suspense of disbelieve just got stretched that tad too far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Assume she finished with college age 22 and was with Stephen 7 years, her age would be 29 in Chapter 1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bitch in heat will be given to a black man to impregnate!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCodlingsby@Codlingsby
Male, Sub. Occasional crossdresser. Huge fetish for uniforms, white shirts, ties, etc. Will always fall for an upturned collar. Into spanking, gay and bisex, anal and piss play. Appreciate well written erotica. I often prefer to write from a female perspective. Me on bdsm te...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES