All Comments on 'Teacher Taken in Class Room'

by RavenStar77

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Don't quit your day job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

"The classroom clears out and Ravens sits down at her desk to wait for Curt Steal and Wade to make it into the detention. Kurt Steele and Wade walk into the room."

So is it "Curt" or "Kurt"? "Steal" or "Steel"? Two different spellings in one short paragraph? Jesus...

"Miss Raven points to 3 desk sitting up front."

Do you mean "three desks up front"?

"Since you fellows want to act out in class like your elementary school instead of collage(collEge)."

That is not a sentence, surprising coming from a teacher, and it's "you're " = "You are." Learn the difference.

"Miss Raven squirms and screams on Wade cock" What's a "Wade cock"?

"Miss Raven moans loudly ON Wade's ON hard cock." Let go of your penis and try to edit this garbage properly.

There are too many errors to go over here, but I highly suggest you research writing in basic, fifth-grade English - because you don't seem to have a clue - and then come back, you idiot.

My God! Is everyone illiterate these days?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I could write better when I was twelve. You are functionally illiterate. Go away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Grammar Grammar Grammar!!!!!!!

I read the first few paragraphs and couldn't go on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
No

The language and scenario are juvenile, and your grammar is horrible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Badly written rubbish

Schoolboy grade rubbish

DandyMan65DandyMan65about 5 years ago
Wasn't motivated to read it.

Your summary contained errors, and your story continued doing so. It isn't "collage boys", it is "college boys"... a collage is an entirely different thing. And the summary says the boys "taken the teacher". I'm going out on a limb here and am guessing English isn't your first language.

I'd work a little more on plot, and definitely proofread the heck out of your next story. If you need help with proofreading, Literotica offers a program for that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Needs improvement but don't give up! :)

The other comments are really too harsh and outright cruel but I will say this leaves a lot to be desired but I want to be more constructive, not just mean. The grammar needs work but my main criticism is that things happen a little too quickly. There's little too no buildup and then it just happens without any dialogue from the teacher. I want to know what she's thinking, what she's feeling and not for her to be just a silent machine. So your work needs improvement but I'd like to say if you like doing this then keep at it, don't give up and try to improve, learn from criticism but at the same time don't let it get you down. I wish you luck. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hi hon

I thought your story was good. Keep trying and do not listen to these assholes okay? A little practice is good though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous