All Comments on 'Teacher, Teacher'

by Malomar

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Great story. Hurry with part two...Had the same dreams in HS but never had the authors luck...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Bravo

Outstanding, wonderful discriptive phrases, good story development, really the best I have read here.

AnarchiaAnarchiaover 11 years ago

really enjoyed your story - you've given the characters depth and personality while making the sex vibrant and sensual. i look forward to reading some more!

jacwizzardjacwizzardover 11 years ago
nice

Had similar experience but was a one time event. Was staying at a friends one Friday night, left to get something to drink at the 7-11. I got back and buzzed my friend he opened the security door to main entrance for me. As I started towards the stairs there was my art teacher leaving the laundry room in panties and t-shirt. She started to apologize and said please don't mention this to anyone it would ruin her life (this happen in 1969) I said I had always thought she was lovely and would never do anything to hurt her. I offered to carry the laundry basket up for her, she hesitated at first and I assured her knowing her apt won't cause me to ever bother her. She smiled and handed it to me... we went up stairs she talked me and went to kiss my cheek I turned and kissed her and things just started and it was wonderful. She said this could not happen again and she shouldn't have done it. I assured her in my heart I would never forget, but in my mind it didn't happen. It never did again, but that one night I was with the sweetest women I had ever been with up to that point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

You're not using "Y'all" in the correct context...it is used as a reference for a group of people, as in "you all." Take it from someone who was born in Tennessee, lived in Texas, and has been an Okie since the 70's...

Barkley570Barkley570over 10 years ago
Amazing!

Sizzling! Can't wait to keep reading! Thanks for this.

gotranegotraneover 10 years ago
Both Thrilled & Exhausted!

Whew, what a journey! This one ran the whole spectrum, and you're just getting started. Can't wait to read the sequels. Just "don't forget the pantyhose"!

Dmitry1518Dmitry1518about 10 years ago
Problems

The problem with adding something to writing that you don't actually know the facts of is that invariably someone will come along that does.

1st - 'Ya'll' is never used to identify a single person, ever, it's always used to identify a group.

2nd - I've been a guy for 27 years, and getting hard-ons for 15-16, I've never EVER gotten a wet spot from one of them. I've certainly never dripped from having one, regardless of how excited I've been. Unless Joey here has Gonorrhea and isn't telling people he's not 'dripping with excitement.'

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Well, while Iike the story so far (nice to actually have a story!) i've got my fair share of bitches, just thought I would mention at the start that I do like it. I see someone below was thinking the same thing I was, lol... Well here goes;

What a total douchebag!! First the dumbass rams his dick in her all the way in one go, not even fucking asking her if she was ready. (I never buy that 'it slipped' bullshit, lol) then when the fucktard realizes he took her virginity he pulls out?! GREAT way to TOTALLY fucking ruin her first time! What a fucking loser! Then he just leaves! Its assholes like him that make life hard for other guys! Even when I was an inexperienced kid I was never a douche like that! Damn!

...but lets get back to the start of the story. The guy has a pregnancy 'scare' and he writes off sex and goes celibate?! That is so unfuckingbelievable I would have spit my coffee across the room if Id been taking a sip! The retard ever hear of condoms?? Dumbass is in highschool, he should have a couple in his wallet at all times! Hell I kept one in my wallet before I ever lost my virginity, just in case I needed it!

....oh, and whats with this bullshit about a puddle of precum in his shorts? Be realistic! Had to go to the bathroom to clean up so it didnt soak through your jeans? Totally unrealistic and distracts you from enjoying the story. Kind of like one of the other stories where the guy got a hardon with his dick aimed down his pantsleg... Unless he's some sixty year old dude who cant get it up all the way, there is no fucking way he wouldnt have moved his dick up in short order. (At least he did in this story)

"I was too nervous that night to even jack off". OH COME ON!!! I'm surprised the little shit didnt beat one off in her bathroom while he was supposed to be 'cleaning up'!

"Her swollen pussy opened wide, allowing me to slide all the way in, our combined juices sloshing around as we started to fuck."

Combined juices? A little slick from your dick isnt anywhere near 'juices' ...and sloshing? What, is he fucking a big ass concrete culvert? Is she parking cars in there? Tacky wording.

...reminds me of an earlier comment saying 'salty juices' or the like in reference to his precum... Uh, the thought that he is wiping it up and putting it in his mouth to know that its salty kinda killed the mood:/

QUOTE

might be all you need to patch up your relationship before she gets too involved with Jack. You need a relationship with someone your own age if we want to keep our relations casual."

"I don't know. I promised myself I wouldn't get too serious about anybody until my college degree was in sight. And if I'm not ready to be monogamous, it wouldn't be fair of me to expect it from Kathy."

UNQUOTE

The total fucking douchebag STILL hasnt apologized to his 'supposed' BEST FRIEND! So what if he doesnt want to get serious?! Is he too fucking retarded to have the same conversation he's having right now with his best friend, or whoever he decides he might like? This tard is fucking impossible to even like!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
BEING TEACHER'S PET

Being the teacher's cock could - wait, I mean teacher's pet - proved how much fun it can be from this well written story. One of the best on this site. Hope the next chapter has his two class mates included.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Y'all

Your using the term y'all completely wrong we say y'all as in a group of people not any one person were talking to it only applies in groups

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great buildup, great sex!

Very good storytelling, I was as interested in the characters as I was the sex. And the sex was hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Good Story BUT,

You have to be shittin’ us. You mean to tell us that she slipped her finger clear up his ass, massaged his prostate to make him cum and it never once crossed his mind that maybe she wanted him to slip his finger up her ass, too? Or maybe she wanted him to slip his dick in her ass. He missed the perfect opportunity to slip his finger in her when he was fucking her with her on top of him. The crack of her ass was wide open leaving her little brown pucker completely available to him.

Then he waited until after he fucked her to start thinking about using birth control? He should have been thinking about long before he ever got to the point of slipping his dick balls deep in her pussy and not just from the concern about birth control but, from concern about VD. MM

Marklynda2Marklynda2about 1 year ago

I had a few teachers that I would have loved to have had a relationship like that with. A great start to what promises to be a well thought out and written story. I look forward to reading the next chapter. As this is my first foray into your writing and the first story you posted here I have added you to my favorites list. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination (memories?) and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous